Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38460 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:34:43 AM

I had 5k dollar and I was planning to buy a new car. I decided to invest in vericoin to buy a better car. Now i only can buy a bicycle. This is truly a scam coin now, anyone saying that it's a "revolution" is trying to make you buy their overpriced ponzi vericoin

I am sorry for your loss.

What kind of bike can you buy?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:41:56 AM

I had 5k dollar and I was planning to buy a new car. I decided to invest in vericoin to buy a better car. Now i only can buy a bicycle. This is truly a scam coin now, anyone saying that it's a "revolution" is trying to make you buy their overpriced ponzi vericoin

I am sorry for your loss.

What kind of bike can you buy?

Probably not these bikes at http://bit.ly/12QnX2k

doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:07:34 AM

Everytime I look in my cryptoportfolio there is one red arrow for sure ... veri sure ...  Tongue Angry Sad

Somebody found out what VRC is contributing to the supernet core now? Since Opal is bringing the storage ?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:17:53 AM

James, by the way, has no plans for VRC at all. Oh he will add some kind o cloud storage on loan from Storj to pretend it's some "asset" to justify the usage of the stooges to keep himself out of the limelight while those guys will be the face of the SuperNET, but that's all. He has no other interest -nor time to dedicate to... although he has plenty of free time-, to Vericoin, which, to him, is nothing but an expensive suitys to be used on specific ocassions... In this case, the funeral of VRC.

So are you predicting there won't be achieved a 50k nor 100k price by James? That promise seemed very unrealistic in the first place and I said all the time that it's a bollocks, but he was so convincing that at some stage I almost believed him. But of course, even if he would want it that won't be possible in this non existent market.

Nope, not 50K, not even half of that best case scenario. Maybe half of half of that if and when the full integration takes place... and just for a few minutes.

I believe you will remember my prediction of a couple weeks ago, when I stated that ALL coins, including long established ones, will lose within 75 and 95% of it's market cap? it's just a matter of (not a lot) time. VRC is at least 1/3 of the way there and are so many others the list is too long, but the bulk is yet to come.

oh the new, insane dev's first contribution will be a new wallet for VRC of imminent release. Remember Doug was never able to get around and have one for Windows that worked properly? Well, this new, insane, guy, supposedly will be able to do just that.

And, I believe, nothing else.

Not that it matters much really, he would want to consider the new rage in crypto, another decentralized market, and much like Blackcoin or Viacoin or... about 20 others, it would mean exactly one thing: shit.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:29:12 AM

That sounds about right. The competition is fierce (LTC, BC, VIA, Ether, etc.), but when the competition chance to succeed against Bitcoin is zero, then Vericoin prospects are not really great. Still, that delusional leader Jay Jay keeps dreaming about beating Bitcoin.
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:17:52 AM

That sounds about right. The competition is fierce (LTC, BC, VIA, Ether, etc.), but when the competition chance to succeed against Bitcoin is zero, then Vericoin prospects are not really great. Still, that delusional leader Jay Jay keeps dreaming about beating Bitcoin.
come on ,do we have to discuss the losers from rutgers?those losers may be good at farming ,but coding......
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:27:57 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 04:16:38 PM by altcoinUK

come on ,do we have to discuss the losers from rutgers?those losers may be good at farming ,but coding......

There have been certainly issues with the development skills, but terms of character and in comparison to many other coins our devs are quite reasonable guys. Though more and more transparent teams and therefore there isn't any unique selling points for vericoin.

I guess it's time to go back to Bitcoin.  Apart from ethereum none of the alt/blockchain-2 coins have chance to survive.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:49:06 PM

There have been certainly issues with the development skills, but terms of character and in comparison to many other coins our devs are quite reasonable guys. Though more and more transparent teams and therefore there isn't any unique selling points for vericoin.

I guess it's time to go back to Bitcoin.  Apart from ethereum none of the alt/blockchain-2 coins have chance to survive.

I bought a bit of BTC yesterday and I'm buying more as coinbase clears the path all the way down from here. I expect a significant rebound.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:54:54 AM

I bought a bit of BTC yesterday and I'm buying more as coinbase clears the path all the way down from here. I expect a significant rebound.

It will be interesting to see whether a rebound or further drop will happen in the short term, and I am just not sure what determines/moves Bitcoin price in the short term. I am not talking about the P&D related 3-5% price changes, but the 40% drop since July. I doubt anyone would know what moves the price. How the number of miners, number of merchants, number of users use of the coin, Ethereum ICO effect the price - or effect the price at all - is not clear to me.

However, I believe this: once the Bitcoin concept will sink in for a wider audience in a way that they want to own Bitcoin (just like the same way as you, me and other current users came to the conclusion that "this cool, we should have it") when the current 1 million user base start exploding then the price could go anywhere up. There must be a turning point when digital currencies will go mainstream. Once Bitcoin will start being a household item for the currently not interested 99.9% of society then any price could happen.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:21:45 PM

The recent drop, in my opinion, is due to some people selling to buy Xmas stuff, the recent FBI auction and many selling at a loss to get that loss discounted in their taxes.

But I believe we are at or very close to a historic bottom just as I believe BTC is going to be the currency of 2015, now that both Microsoft and Time Warner both accept it, many other merchants are going to keep on coming and that 99% will not ignore BTC.

Contrary to other digital currencies, BTC doesn't need to go mainstream though in that its lure will be, again in my opinion, to be used as storage of value, more than as a currency to purchase things. What I foresee is not only a steady and significant rise in price, but its establishment as a store of a value that will never decrease and, on the contrary, will increase constantly. Significantly so. That, more than the actual usage, will propel the demand. And I believe 2015 and beyond will be the very early stages of that particular adoption.
sesko

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:13:10 AM

ty Jackal, nice find.

And guess what, where two buddies IconicExpert and barabbas meet? at Bytecent, lol. barabbas aka jose vega, is now in bytecent.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:08:16 PM

I am pasting this information to every thread Jose has posted in. It will take some time but I am

The Jackal  Cool

You do, because you're stupid.

Barrabas could be Jose Murinho or Josif Stalin, doesn't matter, what matters is that for 99% of the cases he is correct.

It's pathetic that you wanker are defending this way the Bitbay crooks.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:12:23 PM

You've "expected" many things and they've all been wrong lulz ... naut....now bytecent ... and so many before dating waaaay back Wink

Who's been lying to you and telling you your any good at this?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:34:48 PM

The developers entered into this project for the dollar and then they caused loss for investors. Whatever we call this failed coin, some investors feel it is a scam for the reasons that so many great things were promised by the developers to bring investments into this operation, and the hype was pushed so hard by the Devs & Scotty team. Other investors are slightly relaxed about the failure and see it is not a scam but feel perhaps mislead, other investors are just disappointed. One thing is sure, because real money involved with this epic failure, this shamble will remain forever on the CV of Patrick Nosker, Douglas Pike and David Boehm not to mention the more harsh consequences they will have to deal with.

Sounds like you bought on a mega pump.. I just started rebuying on the dips.. lil here.. lil there 8-10% and im out.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:37:26 PM

We need some really good news from the VeriCoin devs.

Hoping for the impossible to happen will get you nothing. Stooges have been maxed out for months now...

By the way talking again decentralized exchages and the likes, have you seen what black halo has brought ti black coin? There's a clear and loud lesson there....

Yeah, that's good point and still true even David Zimbeck has been extremely successful with BitBay, and his followers are super excited about the decentralized market proposition.

Yea as him, bob & Lin were all scamming every one, a real scam, not just some whales that jumped on a P&D op.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:46:09 PM

At the 3700 level, I'm going to start buying some... couple of pants-worth at a time. To average down...

YAY you bought coins from me! Thanks.. I made a killing on XRP :-D
Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:03:50 AM

Wow, good info TheJackal.  Good to put a face to the everyday bull.  I mean entertainment LOL.   Grin 
Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:26:56 AM

Hey Laurel, at least now you know who your buddy Hardy is.  Figured you both had exchanged numbers by now.  I know you two are tight and all.  Carry on
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:01:40 AM

Let's crank this mother up to 11

Dug through Jose's profile (or should I say Barabbas?)

Found this little interesting tid-bit from June (I've screenshotted it for posterity)

Now I know what you are thinking-- "So what, who cares? How is this relevant?"

Well a simple Google search of the zippercoin address reveals something even a little more interesting.

Whooooaaaaa is that our friend Barabbas? Can it be?

Scary, I know.

Seems like an out of work actor-- check out his wonderfully put together website (isn't the internet an amazing place?)

http://www.josedevega.com/

I am pasting this information to every thread Jose has posted in. It will take some time but I am

The Jackal  Cool

Wow. And me thinking that this week I was to be Michael Jackson... Amazing. Simply amazing.

Somehow though, I don't feel this one serves any particular agenda... we'll see. It was more exploitable when I was IE. Or a Surplus shill. Or Bob himself. Or UK... we'll see indeed.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:37:02 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 11:48:13 AM by altcoinUK

We need some really good news from the VeriCoin devs.

Hoping for the impossible to happen will get you nothing. Stooges have been maxed out for months now...

By the way talking again decentralized exchages and the likes, have you seen what black halo has brought ti black coin? There's a clear and loud lesson there....

Yeah, that's good point and still true even David Zimbeck has been extremely successful with BitBay, and his followers are super excited about the decentralized market proposition.

Yea as him, bob & Lin were all scamming every one, a real scam, not just some whales that jumped on a P&D op.

That's correct and we discuss that at http://bit.ly/1zLR17X.

As for when I bought into VRC and how much I lost (your previous post), don't worry about me, I don't invest money in digital currencies which I can't loss, and 95% of my digital money is still in Bitcoin, and I have very little in entirely useless nonsense shits like VRC, so thanks for your caring attention, but I am all right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: