Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38460 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:13:29 PM

Barrabas could be Jose Murinho or Josif Stalin, doesn't matter, what matters is that for 99% of the cases he is correct.

It's pathetic that you wanker are defending this way the Bitbay crooks.

Bitbay is an entertaining side show. I don't have any interest in that except for the entertainment.

Jose needs a little dose of this kind of medicine though.

The Jackal Wink

I don't think individuals over age 17 and having IQ over 85 (so being not a functional idiot) speculate too much whether Barabbas is Jose de Vega, Lady Gaga or one of these people at http://bit.ly/1ChTwhU or he is which member of the Dennis Rodman-Kim Jong Un duo, but you do what you want and whatever makes you happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:28:44 PM

Are the developers still producing their claims they made?

Have they delivered on anything of merit?

I have not had time to keep up. Just figured I'd ask.

Thanks  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:51:42 PM

Thanks  Cheesy

Of course not. They have brought in this new "4th developer" who will help with a new wallet momentarily -one that finally works with Windows, Doug will hope- and, as you can see, the market is giving him the expected and very well deserved "welcome"... embarrassing hang out and all (the stooges cannot even learn from experience that their hangouts are a huge NEGATIVE, rather than the opposite? Wow).

The only hope the bagholders like me have, is a big rebound when the supernet is implemented, at which point it will probably will have a momentary jump, maybe, with any luck, to 7 or 8k sat. And it will last very, very little.

There's nothing whatsoever else to look forward to in this stooge-palooza.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:33:52 PM

... and out again. It took forever for a measly 20% but, finally, got there. Rinse and repeat... except that this time around it will be with more margin for maneuvre: Close to (and below) 3,000.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:27:05 PM

Thanks  Cheesy

The developers have given up already, the coin is absolutely hopeless, there is no development (at least not something that matters) nor progress in any areas.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:30:06 PM

... and out again. It took forever for a measly 20% but, finally, got there. Rinse and repeat... except that this time around it will be with more margin for maneuvre: Close to (and below) 3,000.

Not a lot volume though on the market, it must be a hard work to realize a reasonable amount of profit with such a low volume.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:11:27 PM

Not a lot volume though on the market, it must be a hard work to realize a reasonable amount of profit with such a low volume.

Very very hard. Amounts are very small and the profit 20-30%.

I went back in but could only secure 1000 coins. Have a few more orders but it seems stabilized for now. Only volume of any significance will happen if and when it dips below 3000. And I'm there. I figure at the current level the downside may not be so hard if I am willing -and boy am I!- to get out of Dodge with a mere 20%.
hesjustalooser

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:44:03 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 12:37:25 PM by hesjustalooser

Let's crank this mother up to 11

Dug through Jose's profile (or should I say Barabbas?)

Found this little interesting tid-bit from June (I've screenshotted it for posterity)

https://i.imgur.com/1bmibb6.png

Now I know what you are thinking-- "So what, who cares? How is this relevant?"

Well a simple Google search of the zippercoin address reveals something even a little more interesting.

https://i.imgur.com/vlboTib.png

Whooooaaaaa is that our friend Barabbas? Can it be?

https://i.imgur.com/o3Hf1JW.png

Scary, I know.

Seems like an out of work actor-- check out his wonderfully put together website (isn't the internet an amazing place?)

http://www.josedevega.com/

I am pasting this information to every thread Jose has posted in. It will take some time but I am

The Jackal  Cool

Wow. And me thinking that this week I was to be Michael Jackson... Amazing. Simply amazing.

Somehow though, I don't feel this one serves any particular agenda... we'll see. It was more exploitable when I was IE. Or a Surplus shill. Or Bob himself. Or UK... we'll see indeed.

Meh nice try banderillero... as it turns out you're just an unemployed spanish actor turned "investor" building your
"hefty" vrc "position" 10 bucks at a time ahahahah

hesjustalooser

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:58:53 AM

* l u l z *

http://www.benitomovieposter.com/catalog/images/movieposter/aventuras-de-joselito-en-america-img-10928.jpg

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:15:01 PM

Meh nice try banderillero... as it turns out you're just an unemployed spanish actor turned "investor" building your
"hefty" vrc "position" 10 bucks at a time ahahahah

I can see you had a wonderful Christmas ... thinking and posting about Barabbas' identity.

I wish you a similarly eventful, emotionally rich and intellectually challenging New Year celebration as well.
bitcoinmining

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:13:43 PM

2015 is coming soon, Vericoin Dev Team should open a clean page and continue from where they left to develop this beautiful coin! C'mon guys we believe on you, there is a lot to do!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:27:02 AM

2015 is coming soon, Vericoin Dev Team should open a clean page and continue from where they left to develop this beautiful coin! C'mon guys we believe on you, there is a lot to do!

I remember when they had Chris Pirillo on a google hangout to do some PR push for VRC and then now look at it.

Looks pretty dead to me.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:16:58 PM

Happy New Year to all Vericoin bagholders!

The bad news is, the meaningless and delusional posts of the most active members (mostly the penniless average age 22 children and a community leader who share his room with a room mate at age 35) of the community at the official forum indicate that this coin is absolutely finished not least because it failed at building a competent, robust and active community. You can't build a successful project with inexperienced delusional children nor with fucked up community managers.

The good news is that no more money is coming into this shamble and therefore at least no more naive investors is conned into the operation any more by the price rise prediction nonsense of the cheerleaders.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:56:39 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 02:08:11 PM by altcoinUK

It seems closing the thread on this forum was the final nail in the VRC coffin. Whatever was the expected effect on the price from closing down the thread it did not work - Veicoin dropped a further 60% since the thread was closed. If the plan was to exclude users who voice constructive criticism/observations (users who post in this thread) from the community that certainly worked, but what they have instead now? A forum in which 80% of the posts from a 18 years old child Vishera and the remaining 20% is from Jay Jay (who apparently never created/lead any meaningless projects but pathetically dream about the World dominance of vericoin).

Vericoin is certainly not better off with the new forum, at least what users post here make sense in contrast with the delusional rubbish that you can read in the new forum.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:49:22 PM

Happy New Year to you.

Closure of not censored BTCT threads usually signals the beginning of the end for a coin project (moderated ones are, as you know, a clear sign of "shit that the devs don't one discussed, and is also a huge red light). It has happened many times before and certainly it is happening with VRC. In all truth, the coin was already damned even before they closed it but that was indeed then point of no return.

Same fate, by the way, lurks for VIA -I know it's one of your favorites-. The way the dev there runs the ship is utterly ridiculous and no matter what he may or may not accomplish technically, he will not have a community. And as you point out, no community (and by that I mean a HUGE community with people with actual money in their pockets, willing to put it behind a project), equals no project.

On another more general subject, I am surprised by the amount of BTC still available in the markets which has almost tripled in the last week of 2014, albeit half of it going to the XPY market alone. Still, surprising though(the volume, not the fact that that particular project hit the dust also).
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:04:59 PM

Happy New Year to you all.

I have to agree. Closing the Vericoin BCT thread was a mistake, and the way it was done seems... less than honest.

amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:25:39 PM

Just take a look over www.vericoinforums.com and you'll see what's going on. BTC is not a good place for crypto and this unofficial thread is even worse.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:49:27 PM

Thanks barabbas & sdmathis!

It seems VRC is damaged beyond repair. Inactive and incompetent developers combined with a not interested and passive community - that's is not a very promising combo.

My interest in VIA (just like in Ethereum) was purely based on the technology those projects offer, but it seems technology does not result in a successful project in short and medium term, and following the events of the last three months in BTC and ALT probably just better to wait and see what will happen. Still, I think in long term (2-3 years) some very few new, innovative, technologically strong projects that address the shortcomings of current projects like VRC and VIA could succeed. It will be interesting to see how digital currency in general will evolve in 2015.

It seems the me the XPY is just an other giant scam and the volume is mostly based on market manipulation instead of legit investment, but I could be wrong. Many-many red flags and warning signs with that Paycoin project. That's for sure, GAW's CEO Josh Garza collected some money from wannabe rich and naive investors.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:00:02 PM

Just take a look over www.vericoinforums.com and you'll see what's going on. BTC is not a good place for crypto and this unofficial thread is even worse.

Where the new forum took VRC, how it actually helped to progress you clown?

I have described above what's going on the new forum: the most active members are 18 years old children and project leaders who share a room at age 35 with a room mate and publicly dream about what they would do with 1 million $ ... wtf, is that really the new project leader? It's really embarrassing that this coin with the two PhD and one MS developer clowns got to this point (using your wonderful new forum).
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:00:19 PM

Still waiting for the new Laurel and Hardy coin.  Seems you two clowns want to think you know everything and have nothing better to do so perhaps you both could come up with your own coin and sell it to the masses.  I'm waiting to buy.  Come on, put your money where your mouth is.  Keep up the entertainment while you're at it, I do occasionally stop by for a few laughs.  Really surprised this thread is only 20 pages, figured you both had more to complain about or at least had something more worth while for us to read.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: