Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cast Your Vote for your favourite Physical Bitcoin Designs – Ends 18th November  (Read 21512 times)
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:53:33 AM

Guess not.  Sad

Well since he's shutting down shop, he's got a legal obligation to pay off his creditors.
I guess there's an order of 'hierarchy' in who gets paid...
We'll just have to wait and see how this turns out.

For those (including myself) who ordered coins that he clearly had in stock and he was able to send out without any problems but didn't, we may have a legal case against how the operations were run.

Anyway, let's just see what happens.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:48:57 PM

Website still in the air, can still order coins.
Coinographic please change this.
Rickyholl

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:23:22 PM

Design 12 gold
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:55:44 PM

Design 12 gold

Grin Grin Grin

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Chemist-for-hire

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:37:17 AM

Design 12 gold

Noob in action!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:40:36 PM

Looks like any design contest winners will not be paid in any meaningful amount of time. You are going to be last in this mess if at all.

We have today added three forms to our website.  They can be found here - http://www.coinographic.com/support/.

For those of you that have received your Litecoin but it hasn’t been funded - we will fund these coins and ensure that all funding issues are dealt with as promptly as possible.  The reason your coin may not have been funded is either;

1) When you received your coin you didn’t send us an email with your shipping confirmation number
2) You requested your coin to be funded after the date our problems started

As funding is going to take place from my own personal funds, it may be that you have to wait up to a maximum of 14 Business days for your coin to be funded.

For those of you that have ordered a Litecoin but it has not been received. We will ensure your coins do get sent to you.  The delay is due to an outstanding bill with the hallmarking office that will be settled this week.  Once the bill is paid the coins will be released to us and we can proceed to ship.  We have also had a few coins sent back to us from the postal service where they were unable to deliver.  If this is one of your coins it will be resent ASAP once the address has been confirmed.

For anyone that ordered a coin from our Bitcoin collection - we have two options for you;

1) Receive a refund in funded coins from our Litecoin collection.  The price of these coins will be as it is currently on our website.  We already reduced the price of these coins to cost and make 0 profits on them.  I will happily disclose the invoices for our product to a trusted member of the community so that it can be verified that we do NOT make a penny on them. You can expect your coin refunds to be delivered to you within 30 days from your request.

2) Negotiate a payment plan with us so we can refund the amount of digital currency that you paid for your coins.  As with the coin funding, these payments will be coming from personal funds and as such it could take as long as 90 days for you to receive a full refund.  We do propose your refund be paid to you in three installments, with the first installment due to you within 30 days of your request.

To all competition prize winners;

Due to the situation with the company and the fact we will not be manufacturing the bitcoin collection we will be unable to pay the prizes promised.  Once we have dealt with our other outstanding issues and made things right with our customers, we will re-visit the situation and look at the possibilities of what can be done to rectify this situation.

IMPORTANT
We have had some people contact us suggesting that because the price of digital currency has fallen, they should be compensated with more digital currency when they are refunded. This is NOT possible.  The amount of Litecoin or bitcoin you paid will be the amount you are returned.  The price of digital currency is completely out of our control.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:40:59 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 07:57:27 PM by smoothie

Just to be clear if Coinographic had all of the funds to refund customers, they wouldn't need 90 days to repay or even 30 days.

@Coinographic customers I encourage you all to demand a public dialogue with coinographic in how you all should be repaid equally. I suspect that if you do not some will make out better than others and in the end that would not be fair to you as their customers.

Something to think about when concerning your money.

The open dialogue gives everyone a voice in the issue of the money you sent Coinographic to be refunded.

If CUSTOMER A gets 90% refund then CUSTOMER B should get 90% refund. Not fair where one gets 90% and one gets 70% etc....

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:09:53 AM

Just to be clear if Coinographic had all of the funds to refund customers, they wouldn't need 90 days to repay or even 30 days.

@Coinographic customers I encourage you all to demand a public dialogue with coinographic in how you all should be repaid equally. I suspect that if you do not some will make out better than others and in the end that would not be fair to you as their customers.

The open dialogue gives everyone a voice in the issue of the money you sent Coinographic to be refunded.

If CUSTOMER A gets 90% refund then CUSTOMER B should get 90% refund. Not fair where one gets 90% and one gets 70% etc....

I do not want a public dialogue regarding monies that are owed - its between Coinographic and I to work out. At no point has CG said some people will get more or less than others. Has it not crossed your mind that CG may need to use their own monthly 'wages' from other business or obtain finance to refund customers - this can reasonably take a few months. Jesus, give the guy a break - he is trying to put right his mistakes and the failings in his business.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:16:40 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 03:34:21 AM by smoothie

I do not want a public dialogue regarding monies that are owed - its between Coinographic and I to work out. At no point has CG said some people will get more or less than others. Has it not crossed your mind that CG may need to use their own monthly 'wages' from other business or obtain finance to refund customers - this can reasonably take a few months. Jesus, give the guy a break - he is trying to put right his mistakes and the failings in his business.

That is right, it is between the two of you. But I suspect this is not the case for every customer wanting the negotiation to be private.

He has said a lot of things too...and Look at where we are now.  Roll Eyes

Yes he should get a break given he is in debt to his customers who sent him funds months ago for coins he has not shipped or not funded or not created.

Yes we should all give the guy a break even though he has been dishonest to his very customers and design contest winners and his on graphic designer. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

nowhere did he say that each negotiation would be for the same % of the value of coins that were sent when orders were placed as well for each customer.

Time will tell if he is honorable and will make his customers whole.

We already know that there is a good chance his design contest winner may not be paid at all.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Saigonsmokes

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:27:36 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 03:43:27 AM by Saigonsmokes

That is right, it is between the two of you. But I suspect this is not the case for every customer. Every customer who is owed funds/money etc has been asked to submit a form - if they don't do that then that is there issue

He has said a lot of things too...and Look at where we are now.  Roll Eyes Agreed

Yes he should get a break given he is in debt to his customers who sent him funds months ago for coins he has not shipped or not funded or not created.I am one of those customers, owed hundreds of LTC and many BTC - I am giving him time to put this right. I don't expect the $$$ value of the coins at the time I paid at the time, just the LTC/BTC i sent

Yes we should all give the guy a break even though he has been dishonest to his very customers and design contest winners.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
 He could easily tell everyone that there is no money and the business is finished and that no one is getting anything, he has not done that so yes I am giving him a break - Having been in the situation in the past where a business of mine went 'bust' many years ago, costing me >$100k, I know exactly how he is feeling, the time, effort, money that has no doubt gone into CG over the last year to then have the realisation that things have fucked up.
You do everything you can to keep the business going and frequently make decisions that are most definately not the right ones, lie to people (in my case banks/creditors) in the hope that things will work out. I am sure CG know they fucked up by doing certain things but I am also sure that Mark will pay his debts, however as I found out money doesn't grow on trees and it takes time to raise funds to do so

Saigonsmokes

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:45:15 AM

Waiting..... Roll Eyes

I hope you are not condoning their lying and "fuck ups".

In all seriousness Saigon I hope you get all of your coins you ordered or are refunded fully. That is what I consider most I important. Customers being made whole.

I am certainly not condoning their lying in any way, shape or form but fuck ups - sometimes we don't act in the right way when under pressure and I hope they get through this by making everyone whole.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:49:42 AM

With edit at the bottom...

Waiting..... Roll Eyes

I hope you are not condoning their lying and "fuck ups".

In all seriousness Saigon I hope you get all of your coins you ordered or are refunded fully. That is what I consider most I important. Customers being made whole.

To be clear I do not believe in making dishonest decisions like lying to get by with life or in my business. So no I can't understand nor relate as doing the right thing should be a consistent thing and not a "pick-and-choose-when-I-want-to" thing.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:11:41 PM

Coinographic LTD was set up in the early part of 2014 as a legitimate company for the purpose of creating unique physical crypto-currency coins.  Every effort was made to try and make the business succeed.

Over the last few months the company has struggled to generate sales and support for our products.  We have also suffered a lot from the fall in the price of digital currency as well as other issues.

As a company we had every intention of trying to resolve our issues and we have truly exhausted every avenue to try and raise capital to either make good with our existing customers or issue refunds to those of you that invested in pre-orders of our upcoming Bitcoin collection.

Unfortunately, we regret to have to announce that due to events over the last few months the company is now bankrupt and can no longer continue trading.

As a result of our liquidation we are unable to honour any outstanding orders, coin funding or pending refunds.

As of today we will no longer be able to correspond with anyone.  Our email accounts, website and telephone numbers will now be terminated.

If you wish to issue a winding-up petition (WUP) against our company you can do so from the following link - https://www.gov.uk/wind-up-a-company-that-owes-you-money/overview.

Our company information is below;
Coinographic Ltd
registration number 08773620

We are truly sorry that it has come to this and wish everyone the best for the future.

1. You started a legitimate company.

2. Now you are not going to try to honor your customers orders, preorders, funding of coins, nor pay out your design contest winners just because.

EVEN THOUGH YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE COINS IN STOCK TO TRY TO MAKE AMENDS WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS.

#1 contradicts #2 and vice versa.

And you are going to shut down your website, email, phone numbers to cut off communication with them like a wussy who was able to take funds from your customers and not give a crap about making amends with them?

Wow just wow...

RUN COINOGRAPHIC RUN!

This is pathetic.  Angry

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:14:31 PM

That is right, it is between the two of you. But I suspect this is not the case for every customer. Every customer who is owed funds/money etc has been asked to submit a form - if they don't do that then that is there issue

He has said a lot of things too...and Look at where we are now.  Roll Eyes Agreed

Yes he should get a break given he is in debt to his customers who sent him funds months ago for coins he has not shipped or not funded or not created.I am one of those customers, owed hundreds of LTC and many BTC - I am giving him time to put this right. I don't expect the $$$ value of the coins at the time I paid at the time, just the LTC/BTC i sent

Yes we should all give the guy a break even though he has been dishonest to his very customers and design contest winners.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
 He could easily tell everyone that there is no money and the business is finished and that no one is getting anything, he has not done that so yes I am giving him a break - Having been in the situation in the past where a business of mine went 'bust' many years ago, costing me >$100k, I know exactly how he is feeling, the time, effort, money that has no doubt gone into CG over the last year to then have the realisation that things have fucked up.
You do everything you can to keep the business going and frequently make decisions that are most definately not the right ones, lie to people (in my case banks/creditors) in the hope that things will work out. I am sure CG know they fucked up by doing certain things but I am also sure that Mark will pay his debts, however as I found out money doesn't grow on trees and it takes time to raise funds to do so

I guess I was right in my suspicions. They should not have been given the benefit of the doubt as see my post above this one.

I feel sorry for all of the customers who lost money with CON-o-graphic.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

MrBAU

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:29:58 PM

Yes they closed business and will not pay anyone anymore, and said whoever want just sue them. That's what I understand.
A waste of my time and indeed a scam and something that was not planed and with intent of ripping people off, If they were a legit company they would have taken in account the volatility of bitcoin. It's not the first time it dropped and might not be the last one, or tomorrow it could double in price, this is not a reason to blame, just a bad business. FYI check his litecointalk last message or his website to know what I'm talking about.

I already deleted all my work I made for them from all the contests. I would not suggest anyone using my images further, they are copyright material, and without my approval I will sue anybody using them.

Cheers

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:29:31 PM

this is whats wrong with btc, no accountability whatsoever.  the more that people get screwed over, the less likely they are to continue using cryptocurrency in general, in my opinion.  This is a problem for most people, absolutely no consumer protection, and very few companies that are legitimately accountable or even competent to run a business.
Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:58:09 PM

That`s what risk is all about, we tend to invest on something we believe will have an impact in the long run.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:00:06 PM

LINK: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20417.msg253317#msg253317

Reposting from Litecointalk.org

I wanted to post to address a couple of the issues raised and try my best to answer them;

1. We have not appointed a liquidator for the simple reason we cannot afford one.  We have posted a link so that anyone can request a wind-up order for our company. At that point a liquidator will be appointed. We have no liquidator information to post because there isn’t one as yet.

No liquidator exists because originally you put on a facade to make people think you were actually going to work with them on order refunds, coin FUNDING, and preorder refunds. Yes people should sooo take your word as truth.  Roll Eyes

2. We do have some stock but not as many as people think.  All we have in our hands are 1ltc coins.  The silver coins are being retained by the coin manufacture.  The coins we are holding will be given to a liquidator should one be appointed.  We also have a lot of boxes, holograms & proto-type coins as assets.

You supposedly made it appear on your website that you had hundreds of 25 LTC bull coins, hundreds of 10 LTC LA coins, and hundreds of 10 LTC chikun coins.

Talk about putting up an image to make you look like you are fully stocked when you really aren't.

3. We have shut everything down because we can no longer operate as a company and have exhausted all possibilities of trying to raise capital to make things right.  Neither the company nor I own a single Bitcoin or Litecoin.

Yeah so you took people's money for physical coins you SUPPOSEDLY have, SUPPOSEDLY could fund, and can't refund that money/BTC/LTC?

You are so full of crap.

4. Since we announced our problems we have not sold a single coin, we did not accept any orders that we knew we were not going to be able to fill.  

Yeah yeah sure sure. I'm sure you were not funding coins back in October because you "knew" you could fulfill all outstanding orders. Please stop with the BS.

5. Any monies received for pre-orders of the bitcoin collection were invested into the company and the production of those coins.  We paid for molds, dies, prototypes, boxes, holograms, competitions, designs, website, advertising, hosting, office costs, and internet as well as many other associated costs.  I personally invested much more of my own personal money into this project then was ever received in orders.  

Blah blah blah...more lies. Even if that is true why would you invest money into a project you only had partial funds for? That makes no sense.

Why were preorder funds used to pay for office costs, internet and other associated costs as well as website? I don't see how they are related.

I'm sure your preorder customers did not know you would use the funds to fund your BUSINESS costs and not your physical bitcoin project costs.

6. Support for our product was very low since the company started.  We have had no more then 30-40 customers since the company started last April.

Stop blaming your customer base as the reason your company went under. And stop blaming the price of Bitcoin/Litecoin for your failures.

7. We never kept any private key information.  Redeem your coins if you wish to or can’t trust that fact.

Yes as if people should believe you given all of your previous lies up until this point.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

8. No fraud has taken place here.  Every penny received can be accounted for in costs.  We have all the paperwork and details for everything.  This is simply a case of a company running out of money and not selling enough products.

Once again if you werent selling enough products and did not have enough to produce the Bitcoin collection why did you try to keep up the facade that your company could afford to finish those coins and orders of other coins that you did not deliver/fund? Like I said, you sir are full of BS.

Yeah if you did not have enough funds to produce your bitcoin collection, why collect preorders?

Were you hoping your customer base would completely fund your projects? Like BFL?

9. I personally have no money.  My other business has also gone bust at the same time. I am struggling to put food on the table for my children.  You can DOX me (my information freely available on the net), sue me or visit my house.  It doesn’t change the fact that there is no money. I don’t own a house or any other assets personally.  If there was a way I could have sorted this out from my own money, I would have. I had/have no interest in ripping anyone off; I simply do not have any options open to me to resolve this.  Closing the company was my last point of action.

You say you have no money yet you claimed to have the ability to make people whole (at least somewhat). What was that form for if not to delay for more time?

Yeah sure your other business went bust at the same time. How convenient.

Now you are going to play the "my family doesn't have food" card? Seriously you are taking this pretty far.

10. We are not hiding any Bitcoin or Litecoin.

Where have we heard that one again???  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:39:01 AM

It is a pity that crypto is full with unfulfilled promises. I have not received a total of about 3.5 BTC in various competitions and services that I have met.  Angry

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 08:40:34 AM

It is a pity that crypto is chicken with unfulfilled promises. I have not received a total of about 3.5 BTC in various competitions and services that I have met.  Angry
This has nothing to do with crypto, but with the people you deal with and your own stupidity. They don't use escrow? Avoid them like hell. People like this can be found everywhere, no matter where you are or what you do.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀