Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cast Your Vote for your favourite Physical Bitcoin Designs – Ends 18th November  (Read 21522 times)
Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:51:21 AM

can't believe I missed this competition Sad

anyways my votes are:

gold design: thermost
silver design: AT101ET

To Vote for your favourite designs please follow the rules below;
1)   Please post a message on this forum with the name of the designer and design number  you are voting for.  Feel free to post any comments you may have for suggested improvements to the design, these comments may be taken into consideration when we work on the final design from the winning concept. 
2)   Any vote from an account created after 4th November 2014 will not be counted. This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
3)   Any vote from an account that has not had any posting activity after 4th October 2014 will not be counted.  This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:51:39 AM

GOLD Six by LitcoinCollector
SILVER Design 10 by Trivelius

1)   Please post a message on this forum with the name of the designer and design number  you are voting for.  Feel free to post any comments you may have for suggested improvements to the design, these comments may be taken into consideration when we work on the final design from the winning concept. 
2)   Any vote from an account created after 4th November 2014 will not be counted. This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
3)   Any vote from an account that has not had any posting activity after 4th October 2014 will not be counted.  This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:59:56 AM

can't believe I missed this competition Sad

anyways my votes are:

gold design: thermost
silver design: AT101ET

1)   Please post a message on this forum with the name of the designer and design number  you are voting for.  Feel free to post any comments you may have for suggested improvements to the design, these comments may be taken into consideration when we work on the final design from the winning concept.  
2)   Any vote from an account created after 4th November 2014 will not be counted. This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.
3)   Any vote from an account that has not had any posting activity after 4th October 2014 will not be counted.  This is done to prevent cheating, we hope you understand.

Meh. There goes my only vote lol.  Cheesy
On a serious note though, please vote for designs that you'll like to see made a reality and not for your friends!
Coinographic has made this competition possible and has put his trust in the community. How about we don't disappoint and vote fairly? Smiley

GL everyone!
MrBAU

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:17:13 AM

I agree with what others said, The same thing happen last contest and seems it's a common practice to have friends or people you have work with and you have some relation or leverage to ask them for a vote. I could have done that myself the same like anyone other, but instead I preferred for a clean nice community choose.
It's clear if you look at the votes so far, I wanted to post on a later date to see how the voting will go, But some of you seem to have the same thinking like me.

I want to say that this might be my last competition, I don't like how things are going. Some of you might be happy with my decision.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:49:38 AM

I agree with what others said, The same thing happen last contest and seems it's a common practice to have friends or people you have work with and you have some relation or leverage to ask them for a vote. I could have done that myself the same like anyone other, but instead I preferred for a clean nice community choose.
It's clear if you look at the votes so far, I wanted to post on a later date to see how the voting will go, But some of you seem to have the same thinking like me.

I want to say that this might be my last competition, I don't like how things are going. Some of you might be happy with my decision.

It is sad to see, but MrBAU, you have talent and as such in sure all your votes are deserved. Hell, I even voted for you Smiley.
It's a shame that you're thinking about this. You have talent and I don't see why you or Coinographic should lose out because of some other people's dishonesty.
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:55:09 AM

It is sad to see, but MrBAU, you have talent and as such in sure all your votes are deserved. Hell, I even voted for you Smiley.
It's a shame that you're thinking about this. You have talent and I don't see why you or Coinographic should lose out because of some other people's dishonesty.

Agree completely - I have bought each of the coins Coinigraphic has produced apart from the 5BTC coin - I want to continue to do so but wont buy coins which have clearly won using dishonest votes. I want to see people vote for the actual coin they would like to have made. Perhaps in future Coinographic and his team just choose the winning coin - after all its their capital on the line.
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:54:54 AM

Yeah I didn't put in a design last time, but now I see what all the commotion was about. Associates and friends of designers are just going to vote them up regardless of design quality. Wish I hadn't spent so much time on my designs. Well good luck to everyone, I guess there is still plenty of time left.
Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:27:15 PM

Bitcoin-Police will be keeping an eye on this competition. I smell some scammy votes comming in.

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
maximuss

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:40:38 PM

Bitcoin-Police will be keeping an eye on this competition. I smell some scammy votes comming in.

lol

This is the drawback of having 'community' votes, just got to look at the quarkcoin logo fiasco (some designers had 100's of sockpuppets).

Coinographic (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Physical Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 01:25:57 PM

We thought it might be nice to share these photos with everyone.  They are photos of our 5 BTC piece struck in brass for sample purposes.  It’s looking very nice indeed.  We have requested a few changes to be made (enhancing of detail in various parts of the coin & changing the date to 2015).  We expect to have the final sample for approval within 2-3 weeks.  From that point on its all systems go!

Anyway here are the pictures, enjoy!

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:20:39 PM

Nice, detail works out fine!
ChronosCrypto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:14:45 PM

I like MrBAU's and iawgoM's designs best, especially their silver entries. I think MRBAU's silver entry would be a great choice for the gold coin.

I guess I'll put in my "official" vote:

Gold: #14 by MrBAU (but I also really like Silver #14 by MrBAU)
Silver: #3 by iawgoM

Two thoughts:
1) I think Coinographic should use the community votes as a guideline only, and make an executive decision on the final winners, even if they don't get the most votes.
2) My actual vote would be for silver to be iawgoM #3 (as voted), but the gold coin to use MrBAU's Silver #14 "Raptor" design, but I don't know if that's a valid vote.  Smiley

Great competition!

EDIT: For the "Raptor" design, I recommend turning the "," to a "." because the period is a more universal symbol for the decimal symbol.
MrBAU

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:23:58 PM

EDIT: For the "Raptor" design, I recommend turning the "," to a "." because the period is a more universal symbol for the decimal symbol.

The comma ( , ) it's actually 3 small claw marks that stand as a dot ( . )

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██