Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:51:05 PM

This thread seems to be attracting heat from Tilecoin holders. Don't understand that. I hold Tilecoin, I think it's a very good project. However the focus of BitBay seems to be a much larger ecosystem. So I don't think it is a threat to Tilecoin. In anycase, IOT is going to heat up quickly in the coming year, so there will be alot more IOT  focused projects coming out. No need to get upset about it.

Insofar as the marketcap & ICO, dev, will you be posting some of the dev budget? That would be very interesting to see. My guess is this would indicate both the scope and seriousness of BitBay. In anycase, the ann states that their target is to capture marketshare from some of these dinosaurs like Ebay and Ali Baba. This takes serious capital. I would be more worried about an ICO that was trying to do this with only 800 BTC like some people seem to be suggesting.

One of the problems so far in developing an fucntioning decentralized marketplace has been exactly this - a lack of capital and committed devs. My guess is that this will be how this project will be measured.

actually the story behind this is a scam group hire David Zimbeck to sell the gimmick. trust me no more development after ICO.

I fear this is entirely correct.  I worry David who is a good guy is going to get burned on this along with any investors.

We're not here to tarnish anyone's reputation. This is a serious project with serious people involved. Smart contracts, Decentralized marketplace, full time coders in Cambodia, Marketing ect ect. There is 42 moving pieces to this puzzle and all are working well together to make this world a better place.

Double deposit smart contracts WILL make this world a better place. Imagine doing business with anyone anywhere and not worrying about getting shafted.

Priceless.

Could you point me to the right direction to get more info about the "Double deposit smart contract", whatever, even high level information would be appreciated.
whetherman

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 07:58:24 PM

This thread seems to be attracting heat from Tilecoin holders. Don't understand that. I hold Tilecoin, I think it's a very good project. However the focus of BitBay seems to be a much larger ecosystem. So I don't think it is a threat to Tilecoin. In anycase, IOT is going to heat up quickly in the coming year, so there will be alot more IOT  focused projects coming out. No need to get upset about it.

Insofar as the marketcap & ICO, dev, will you be posting some of the dev budget? That would be very interesting to see. My guess is this would indicate both the scope and seriousness of BitBay. In anycase, the ann states that their target is to capture marketshare from some of these dinosaurs like Ebay and Ali Baba. This takes serious capital. I would be more worried about an ICO that was trying to do this with only 800 BTC like some people seem to be suggesting.

One of the problems so far in developing an fucntioning decentralized marketplace has been exactly this - a lack of capital and committed devs. My guess is that this will be how this project will be measured.

actually the story behind this is a scam group hire David Zimbeck to sell the gimmick. trust me no more development after ICO.

I fear this is entirely correct.  I worry David who is a good guy is going to get burned on this along with any investors.

We're not here to tarnish anyone's reputation. This is a serious project with serious people involved. Smart contracts, Decentralized marketplace, full time coders in Cambodia, Marketing ect ect. There is 42 moving pieces to this puzzle and all are working well together to make this world a better place.

Double deposit smart contracts WILL make this world a better place. Imagine doing business with anyone anywhere and not worrying about getting shafted.

Priceless.

Could you point me to the right direction to get more info about the "Double deposit smart contract", whatever, even high level information would be appreciated.

Black Halo tech here:

http://blackhalo.info/
btcparent67

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:01:57 PM

I am sorry to anyone who can't see the vision here, because with the vision comes the money. Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:35:18 PM

so many cool coins lately, unbelievable!!!
snappa4ever

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:34:35 PM

The Project is whats needed right now decentralized service providers. I will ask questions at the AMA.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
BitBay Team (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:25:25 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 12:37:48 AM by BitBay Team

The Project is whats needed right now decentralized service providers. I will ask questions at the AMA.

We wholeheartedly agree and that's why we've been sourcing some of the brightest minds from around the crypto world to join our project and make our dream a reality. All the while making the world a better place at the same time. This project truly will change the way people do business worldwide. No more scamming, no need to rely on sites like Ebay or Amazon or Alibaba to act as a trusted third party. All we need now is the BitBay wallet, some Bay coins, HALO smart contracts and access to the internet for everyone to be on the same playing field.

We look forward to seeing you at our AMA and answering any questions you may have.

On another note. Here's a countdown to the ICO debut on BTER

We like to call it BitBay's birthday. Hope to see you all at the party!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141111T13&p0=136

yeXIABC

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:16:14 AM

Grin    This project truly will change the way people do business worldwide. No more scamming, no need to rely on sites like Ebay or Amazon or Alibaba to act as a trusted third party.                                                                                                                                                       Why need to bter? You can through the bank to issue  Shocked
The Master

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:09:56 AM

Grin    This project truly will change the way people do business worldwide. No more scamming, no need to rely on sites like Ebay or Amazon or Alibaba to act as a trusted third party.                                                                                                                                                       Why need to bter? You can through the bank to issue  Shocked

Yes I also agree this will change the game up big time also as far as I know banks won't issue cryptocoins dude.  Wink
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:20:45 AM

We wholeheartedly agree and that's why we've been sourcing some of the brightest minds from around the crypto world to join our project and make our dream a reality. All the while making the world a better place at the same time. This project truly will change the way people do business worldwide. No more scamming, no need to rely on sites like Ebay or Amazon or Alibaba to act as a trusted third party. All we need now is the BitBay wallet, some Bay coins, HALO smart contracts and access to the internet for everyone to be on the same playing field.

We look forward to seeing you at our AMA and answering any questions you may have.

On another note. Here's a countdown to the ICO debut on BTER

We like to call it BitBay's birthday. Hope to see you all at the party!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141111T13&p0=136

Sounds and looks good. I'll be at the AMA asking questions. HALO is a huge feature to have on this coin too.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BitBay Team (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:24:39 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 05:32:07 AM by BitBay Team

We look forward to you questions at the AMA. Smiley

BitBay is now live on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/BitBayMarket/status/530904138750914561

Please follow us to stay up to date with current news, technology and more. Please retweet us and help spread the news. Smiley
ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:32:51 AM

Please follow us to stay up to date with current news, technology and more. Please retweet us and help spread the news. Smiley

Looks like an easy 50% return Smiley

einsteinium.biz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 04:33:55 PM

we're here where you need us

BitBay Team (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:02:42 PM

we're here where you need us

Thank you to everyone who is supporting us. Please tell friends and anyone you know about us. We are looking to build a real nice community around our coin and we are off to a great start.  Cheesy
BitBay Team (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:42:20 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 09:13:34 PM by BitBay Team

Just a quick update for everyone. We have decided to reward our earlier investors buy giving them a discount depending on when they buy their coins.

The formula will unfold as follows.
Each coin will be priced at:
252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Price will go up 1 satoshi every 2 hours on the hour.
Any unsold coins will be burned by BTER.

We hope you enjoy this opportunity and make the most of it.

Thank you.

FollowMe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:43:36 PM

Just a quick update for everyone. We have decided to reward our earlier investors buy giving them a discount depending on when they buy their coins.

252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Thank you.

This is very cool, about 19% profit within ICO phase.  Cool Im in from the very first second, for sure.
Don Flamenco

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:45:37 PM

252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Thank you.

Damn, that's a pretty good idea.  Never seen this before.  Definitely an incentive for early adopters instead of those who wait for the last second to invest.  Great idea!
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:00:21 PM

252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Thank you.

Damn, that's a pretty good idea.  Never seen this before.  Definitely an incentive for early adopters instead of those who wait for the last second to invest.  Great idea!

Interesting move, and you are right, probably we won't see all those whales waiting for the last minute to buy.
BitBay Team (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:53:57 PM

where is  my post?

Posts of no relevance will be deleted. BitBay is not a Blackcoin copy. We are working at having the first widely used decentralized marketplace with smart contracts where the need to trust in a third party will be cease to exist.

Get ready for the revolution and please stop spamming our thread.

Thank you.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:57:12 PM

where is  my post?

Posts of no relevance will be deleted. BitBay is not a Blackcoin copy. We are working at having the first widely used decentralized marketplace with smart contracts where the need to trust in a third party will be cease to exist.

Thank you.

thanks for reply and deleting my posts.

again. please tell us who is that Chinese guy? why do you need a Chinese guy to contact blackcoin? did he plan the whole scheme?

BitBay Team (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:02:59 AM

where is  my post?

Thank you.

thanks for reply and deleting my posts.

again. please tell us who is that Chinese guy? why do you need a Chinese guy to contact blackcoin? did he plan the whole scheme?

You are mistaken. No one contacted Blackcoin. We contacted Mr David Zimbeck. Can we agree that one is not the other? We do have some Chinese individuals involved. Some that spent years at Alibaba and they will help to bring BitBay to a wider range of users.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: