Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:58:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whetherman

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 03:43:39 PM

Seems to me what is happening here is quite different from Aerocoin. I have been reading pretty carefully between the lines of both the BitBay info and the BC public announcements, & there are some very interesting contours here. Some major chinese backing, hedging mechanism against the yuan, the recruitment of the black halo team to drop in a turn-key solution, multinational dev teams being hired to build out the ecosystem, other decentralized markets not quite ready for prime time - someone is putting together something very big here. I think that's what the people complaining about 3000 btc are missing.

The AMA with the halo guys is going to be very interesting, not the least being what they don't say about the whole china connection.

4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:00:50 PM

Seems to me what is happening here is quite different from Aerocoin. I have been reading pretty carefully between the lines of both the BitBay info and the BC public announcements, & there are some very interesting contours here. Some major chinese backing, hedging mechanism against the yuan, the recruitment of the black halo team to drop in a turn-key solution, multinational dev teams being hired to build out the ecosystem, other decentralized markets not quite ready for prime time - someone is putting together something very big here. I think that's what the people complaining about 3000 btc are missing.

The AMA with the halo guys is going to be very interesting, not the least being what they don't say about the whole china connection.

That's a great summary.  Thanks for that.
Adderral

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:50:50 PM

I'll be at the AMA too. I have a few questions. This sounds like it could have some huge potential especially with investors in Asia and western worlds.

4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:29:42 PM

I'll be at the AMA too. I have a few questions. This sounds like it could have some huge potential especially with investors in Asia and western worlds.

It's rare that you get interest in an alt across the globe.  Usually it's specific to a region. 
Adderral

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:48:27 PM

It's rare that you get interest in an alt across the globe.  Usually it's specific to a region.  

Agreed and if they are successful in doing that it will blow this coin wide open. More specifically I ask or will ask AMA what efforts they plan to make this global appeal happen ?

Found this pic. Looks cool.

BitBay Team (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:53:39 PM

have written a article for BitBay Project and published it on yibite.com, here is the link:
http://zl.yibite.com/point/2014/1110/24799.shtml

Thank you for taking time to make this article and helping to spread the word or Bitbay.  Cheesy
4theLOVEofCrypto

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:41:12 PM

Cool pic!  I like it.  Especially if BAY does have global implications.
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:55:59 PM

You guys should skip the 3000btc ipo on an exchange.. and do it on your own marketplace? Why would you use an exchange if you already have a marketplace?

Little bit confused here.  Wouldn't this be the best way to enter into smart contracts?

I've never used Bter before.   Would prefer to invest through your client.

Let me know if this will be an option.

Thanks!

Sorry read the rest of the op.  There is no wallet or smart contracts yet. Or marketplace. 
   This coin hasn't even launched yet?

So in order to release a wallet. You're asking for 1.5 million dollars?

What does it mean when you say. You are licensing bithalo? I thought it was to be open source? Please explain what you mean my licensing, and provide links to where the proposed public funding would be spent.

I'm only here because I'm interested, but just some head scratching going on here, as it seems you're advertising a nonexistent product.

Perhaps I've read something wrong or missed some links. 

Thanks for a response.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
Aterna

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:44:33 PM

Sorry read the rest of the op.  There is no wallet or smart contracts yet. Or marketplace. 

Thanks for a response.

You do know what an ico is right? They don't release until they go. Just like you can mine a coin until it goes. They will have all that they need I am sure. Better yet you can actually ask him your self at the AMA today.

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:55:08 PM

SERIOUS  concern!

If the man contracted David Zimbeck IS FROM CHINA, who spent years in Alibaba.  I WOULD LOVE to verify his experience and resources in China, cuz I have been working alibaba for ages.   You will ICO on bter, and we Chinese Investors have right to ask for POD, otherwise we will ask BTER boss to check this issue again. Maybe he is not aware of what is going on under his management and his employee is not capable of verifying legitimacy of a coming ICO.

dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:05:05 PM

SERIOUS  concern!

If the man contracted David Zimbeck IS FROM CHINA, who spent years in Alibaba.  I WOULD LOVE to verify his experience and resources in China, cuz I have been working alibaba for ages.   You will ICO on bter, and we Chinese Investors have right to ask for POD, otherwise we will ask BTER boss to check this issue again. Maybe he is not aware of what is going on under his management and his employee is not capable of verifying legitimacy of a coming ICO.

Why don't you verify yourself and post your ID badge and details first.

I am not raising 3000 btc! will you ask your customer to shit first before you sell him toilet paper?

Aterna

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:08:20 PM

I think he should. Why would they/and we take you word that you are Chinese and worked for Alibaba? Also I'm sure the CEO of Bter checks on ICO's he would be dumb not to.

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:09:23 PM

This is a good question actually! The best one yet. So here is the thing. They arent just getting Halo, they will be getting my services throughout the coins life span. This doesn't detract from Blackcoin stuff since for now, most of the work is similar in nature. They explained in depth to me that they are in it for the long run. They were excited a few of them it was their first time starting their own coin and decided they wanted the best features. Now, what makes the fact that they licensed a good thing (at least from my point of view) is that they are actually treating this like a business. Halo is actually open source for review and building purposes. I just change the variable names. It will go open source eventually and so they will next in line behind rat4 from Blackcoin to get that source. My timeline for open source is basically after things settle down and my client has everything automated and the people using it couldnt be happier.

I'm David, the maker of Halo and if you download BitHalo/BlackHalo you will see that it very much exists. If you email me personally I can even show you how to make a contract. Hows that sound?

As for the markets, please check out Blackcoins subreddit, the markets are almost done. If you notice in Halo, Bitmessage had been integrated since May 29th of last year. My main delay was just planning and marketing since I was working alone at the time. The markets use a system of whitelists/burn and a remanufactured Bitmessage to fully decentralize the internet. But in a good way. These white listed markets can allow for a trust building system amongst nodes and is what I believe to be, the future of the internet.

Bitmessage needed to be recoded and 4.4 release fixed a bug I was complaining about for almost 4 months. I'm very happy that Atheros was able to go back to coding and fixed it. However, burn will not be attached to the first release since I would have to change the rules for our peers by adding it to the payload and tying it to the Blackcoin and Bay networks. Also, I'm having a kill switch in the first Beta market to give people some time to play with it and report bugs during its beta(while i code in burn). So this way, i can have frequent releases and still monitor the markets.

The screenshots for the new BitHalo markets are on reddit. There is lots of questions about how much I want to automate in the first version. Baycoin helping out, actually helps me from getting stuck with "scope creep" as they will be interested in funding a dev team which is why I got excited and took the deal.

You guys should skip the 3000btc ipo on an exchange.. and do it on your own marketplace? Why would you use an exchange if you already have a marketplace?

Little bit confused here.  Wouldn't this be the best way to enter into smart contracts?

I've never used Bter before.   Would prefer to invest through your client.

Let me know if this will be an option.

Thanks!

What does it mean when you say. You are licensing bithalo? I thought it was to be open source? Please explain what you mean my licensing, and provide links to where the proposed public funding would be spent.

I'm only here because I'm interested, but just some head scratching going on here, as it seems you're advertising a nonexistent product.

Perhaps I've read something wrong or missed some links. 

Thanks for a response.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:11:54 PM

I'm not from China, a quick google search will tell you all about who I am. I'm a very respected dev from the crypto community. You can check BlackHalo and Blackcoins subreddit to which I have been posting for a year. I'm from the states and am now living in Asia to put together a dev team.

Perhaps you were thinking of somebody else. Just like some of the people are saying, just keep calm. There is a lot of people who don't like ICO some do. I'm personally not a big fan of ICO but I'm happy to work with this particular team.

When you really think about it, Etherium got 40 million and they had no software and were a premine. And they only premined a small percent and their disclaimer said that there was no guarantee it would ever get made.

SERIOUS  concern!

If the man contracted David Zimbeck IS FROM CHINA, who spent years in Alibaba.  I WOULD LOVE to verify his experience and resources in China, cuz I have been working alibaba for ages.   You will ICO on bter, and we Chinese Investors have right to ask for POD, otherwise we will ask BTER boss to check this issue again. Maybe he is not aware of what is going on under his management and his employee is not capable of verifying legitimacy of a coming ICO.

I am not raising 3000 btc! will you ask your customer to shit first before you sell him toilet paper?
Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:17:23 PM

Nothing like a good old fashioned troll to crap all over everything. Tilecoin troll?

dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:27:02 PM

SERIOUS  concern!

If the man contracted David Zimbeck IS FROM CHINA, who spent years in Alibaba.  I WOULD LOVE to verify his experience and resources in China, cuz I have been working alibaba for ages.   You will ICO on bter, and we Chinese Investors have right to ask for POD, otherwise we will ask BTER boss to check this issue again. Maybe he is not aware of what is going on under his management and his employee is not capable of verifying legitimacy of a coming ICO.

No one is putting a gun next to your head and telling you to invest. You attempted to spread FUD by posting that photo without asking for clarification from Josh first, which he refuted.

Based on your post history about Bitbay, you are launching a FUD/smear campaign as you are posting in other threads about Bitbay and it's not clearly relevant at all. You posted many baseless accusations in the Tilecoin thread. Keep it civil.

Furthermore, if you read the OP, they have a contact list from Alibaba to help populate the market. No where does it say that they are working for Alibaba. I think you should just hold off investing in this. "Maybe he is not aware of what is going on under his management and his employee is not capable of verifying legitimacy of a coming ICO." That is just negative assumption.

I am following this thread, but please keep it to sensible discussions only. Having a contact list for Alibaba does not imply that they spent years in Alibaba. Keep it to the facts only.

I am curious in the potential of this project and watching this thread, but there's one thing that I can't stand is people spreading FUD without any proof.

give us the contact list. it would be much easier to verify. it is well known issue that BTER is not capable to tell legit or scam coins.

do not innuendo, any potential investor have right to ask question. Anyone can say "i have contact list / insiders in FBI, Apple"

jokumat

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:34:06 PM

I understand the need for decentralized markets in illegal products but generally ....why decentralized marketplace? There are so many good traditional "centralized" marketplaces and people are happy with them. Marketplace owners can be flexible, they can set their own policies, enforce the rules. And they compete with each other. Competition makes them better.

dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:40:53 PM

SERIOUS  concern!

No one is putting a gun next to your head and telling you to invest. You attempted to spread FUD by posting that photo without asking for clarification from Josh first, which he refuted.

Based on your post history about Bitbay, you are launching a FUD/smear campaign as you are posting in other threads about Bitbay and it's not clearly relevant at all. You posted many baseless accusations in the Tilecoin thread. Keep it civil.

Furthermore, if you read the OP, they have a contact list from Alibaba to help populate the market. No where does it say that they are working for Alibaba. I think you should just hold off investing in this. "Maybe he is not aware of what is going on under his management and his employee is not capable of verifying legitimacy of a coming ICO." That is just negative assumption.

I am following this thread, but please keep it to sensible discussions only. Having a contact list for Alibaba does not imply that they spent years in Alibaba. Keep it to the facts only.

I am curious in the potential of this project and watching this thread, but there's one thing that I can't stand is people spreading FUD without any proof.

give us the contact list. it would be much easier to verify. it is well known issue that BTER is not capable to tell legit or scam coins.

do not innuendo, any potential investor have right to ask question. Anyone can say "i have contact list / insiders in FBI, Apple"

You want them to share the personal contact details in their list over the Internet while knowing that doing so may jeopardize their whole partnership?

Maybe you don't know Alibaba is the very first giant in China boycotting BTC, let alone some gimmick alts.

whetherman

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 09:48:11 PM

Look, Dotcoin.info is just a troll from the Tilecoin thread. He has been ranting there all day long, double posting the same 'questions'.  Despite repeated requests from both the Tile and Bay communities to stop.

Dev, thought this thread was moderated against trolls?
dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:50:47 PM

puffing resources about alibaba and major Chinese exchanges from this Coin organizer is biggest mistake from beginning. All the fancy promises makes it too good to be true.  I am not actually fudding now. I am asking questions.  Please prove it first. I am not questioning David Zimbeck, who grants bithalo license to this team. I am questioning the team behind. specifically  the Chinese man behind.
If he do not intend to reveal more details about himself. Please prove his ability in one way or another. The ability I mean his resources from alibaba or other companies in China.

I noticed some Chinese bitcoin/altcoin media reports, but i didn't find anything about above mentioned info, which makes it very fishy. Why don't they mention all these advantages on Chinese media? cuz questioning from Chinese investors?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: