Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:40:52 PM

Coin looks very interesting, I will be keeping a eye out for this that is for sure. Id buy into the ICO but there could be people watchng the wallet for transaction coming in and then sending you the pm right after with my transaction number claiming my coins just seems a bit unsafe for me.

That is the risk with all ICO without a exchange. That is why it is smart to send DIRECTLY your information, also a screenshot will help Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:47:49 PM

If someone goes public with a youtube video saying they are supporting this coin then I will buy into the ICO.

Anonymous ICOs are the most high risk low reward investments in crypto right now. It would be stupid to invest in this unless someone makes a video. There are investment chances every day. Anonymous ICOs don't work anymore.

HI dont think a video will help taking any risks away. Yes you can see who I am then, but does that make any difference at all?

Yes, it makes a really big difference. A scammer would never want their real face in the public so it is a way for us to feel much safer about investing. A video will give us face recognition of who you are. So even if you give us a fake ID, we will know what your face looks like. That way we can have some assurance that if you run away with everyone's money, we might be able to bring you to justice.

Investing in someone that is anonymous who premined a coin and is selling it to people is really really dumb because the risk of losing it all is incredibly high.

ICO's are sometimes needed, because without funds you can't achieve much. I invested about 1.5 BTC and I have no worries. Barry looks like a good guy.

Sure investment money can help a legit company develop some great things. Problem is they are anonymous. We don't have a legitimate company here. In fact we don't even know the name of the person running this 100% premined coin. Who would invest their hard earned money in an anonymous person on the internet is crazy IMO. Or just addicted to gambling I suppose.
ciccas4

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:02:42 PM

This coin is really interesting... Wink Wink Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:05:58 PM

If someone goes public with a youtube video saying they are supporting this coin then I will buy into the ICO.

Anonymous ICOs are the most high risk low reward investments in crypto right now. It would be stupid to invest in this unless someone makes a video. There are investment chances every day. Anonymous ICOs don't work anymore.

HI dont think a video will help taking any risks away. Yes you can see who I am then, but does that make any difference at all?

Yes, it makes a really big difference. A scammer would never want their real face in the public so it is a way for us to feel much safer about investing. A video will give us face recognition of who you are. So even if you give us a fake ID, we will know what your face looks like. That way we can have some assurance that if you run away with everyone's money, we might be able to bring you to justice.

Investing in someone that is anonymous who premined a coin and is selling it to people is really really dumb because the risk of losing it all is incredibly high.

ICO's are sometimes needed, because without funds you can't achieve much. I invested about 1.5 BTC and I have no worries. Barry looks like a good guy.

Sure investment money can help a legit company develop some great things. Problem is they are anonymous. We don't have a legitimate company here. In fact we don't even know the name of the person running this 100% premined coin. Who would invest their hard earned money in an anonymous person on the internet is crazy IMO. Or just addicted to gambling I suppose.

I will release only the BTCs if the ICO rules are completed. There is always a risk. In 2009 mining BCt was also a risk... Only invest money in what you can lose.

I've started with 1 BTC in November 2013 and in January I already had 10 BTC. I took risks and i have returns.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 05:08:06 PM

The coin is about 50% premined. You are right that ICO's are a bit risky (ask people who invested 3k BTC in BitBay Smiley), but as I said - I trust Barry.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:15:36 PM

Chinese OP is up and also I will be doing blog post tomorrow..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860727.0  enjoy..,  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:37:34 AM

Thank you everybody for your support.  Smiley

I am making some real nice progress with the GrowShop, I think I will post the preview tomorrow. Still lots to work on though  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860727.0  enjoy..,  Smiley

Thank you very much qiwoman Smiley
Very pro, you even translated the text in the images.

Can't wait for your blogpost  Smiley

I will pm you tomorrow with the bounty details  Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:32:31 AM

Thank you everybody for your support.  Smiley

I am making some real nice progress with the GrowShop, I think I will post the preview tomorrow. Still lots to work on though  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860727.0  enjoy..,  Smiley

Thank you very much qiwoman Smiley
Very pro, you even translated the text in the images.

Can't wait for your blogpost  Smiley

I will pm you tomorrow with the bounty details  Wink

That's awesome thank you, post will be up today..I love the shop even though I don't smoke..will you be selling like hemp items for non smokers too or tee shirts and stuff?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:28:06 AM

That's awesome thank you, post will be up today..I love the shop even though I don't smoke..will you be selling like hemp items for non smokers too or tee shirts and stuff?

There will be a merchandise section as well. I am currently looking for T-shirts, sweaters, usb sticks, coffee mugs etc.  I am amazed by all the things you can print a logo on nowadays Cheesy
I am currently looking for a reliable and high quality manufacturer for these items Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:05:08 AM

There will be a merchandise section as well. I am currently looking for T-shirts, sweaters, usb sticks, coffee mugs etc.  I am amazed by all the things you can print a logo on nowadays Cheesy
I am currently looking for a reliable and high quality manufacturer for these items Wink

That's really cool I can buy those..do an advert for GROW.haha my 19 year old Son would be impressed lol...My Parents would be mortified lol.  Grin Grin Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:49:26 AM

That's really cool I can buy those..do an advert for GROW.haha my 19 year old Son would be impressed lol...My Parents would be mortified lol.  Grin Grin Grin

LOL
 GG ALL!!
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:13:31 PM

I will have the shop ready for preview in ~5 hrs or something  Smiley

~48 hrs of ICO time left!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:33:33 PM

I will have the shop ready for preview in ~5 hrs or something  Smiley

~48 hrs of ICO time left!

+1
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:35:35 PM

ICO ends in :

barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:18:11 AM

These webstores are a real pain in the ass to work with  Cheesy

It wil will take some time before I can finish the whole thing  Wink I think a week, maybe 2 will be enough to have the shop completely running Wink

In the meantime, check out the preview.

GrowShop Beta

Not all is available to see atm, I will add more and more products every day
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:04:16 AM

It wil will take some time before I can finish the whole thing  Wink I think a week, maybe 2 will be enough to have the shop completely running Wink

GrowShop Beta

Very pretty shop, I will send little bit btc for ICO later today, sorry blog post isn't up yet ws a bit poorly yesterday and behind.. Undecided Re good and clothing maybe get some hemp products, clothes of natural fibers and stuff..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:17:09 PM

GrowShop Beta

Very pretty shop, I will send little bit btc for ICO later today, sorry blog post isn't up yet ws a bit poorly yesterday and behind.. Undecided Re good and clothing maybe get some hemp products, clothes of natural fibers and stuff..  Smiley

No worries,

sent you a pm regarding your bounty Wink

ICO:
Less then 36 hours remaining!
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:48:45 PM

I am currently thinking about the option to raise the GrowShop destruction fee to 2.5 % instead of the announced 1%. I recieved an interesting email today from one of our main suppliers regarding a merchant discount. This can give us some extra space for the destruction fee program.  Smiley

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:50:42 PM

I am currently thinking about the option to raise the GrowShop destruction fee to 2.5 % instead of the announced 1%. I recieved an interesting email today from one of our main suppliers regarding a merchant discount. This can give us some extra space for the destruction fee program.  Smiley

WOW that's very exciting..also please find my txd i.d for my ico investment and bounty also received and here is my blog review too..let's grow together.. Smiley Neither me or my hubby smoke although i know it is good for aches and pains and very natural but he liked translating your OP and said to me this is the real deal, a good altcoin with a purpose.  Smiley Is there a healthy weed for aches and pains that you don't need to smo0ke that is healthy?

https://blockchain.info/tx/a49c55cd263f3fcb307016c28c3202d275b96bdd6dd5bd3a987c5ca14e97f008

http://bitbillions.net/2014/11/19/altcoins-review-grow-coin-helping-the-herbal-community-grow/   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:53:49 PM

WOW that's very exciting..also please find my txd i.d for my ico investment and bounty also received and here is my blog review too..let's grow together.. Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/a49c55cd263f3fcb307016c28c3202d275b96bdd6dd5bd3a987c5ca14e97f008

http://bitbillions.net/2014/11/19/altcoins-review-grow-coin-helping-the-herbal-community-grow/   Smiley

Thank you for your support  Smiley Dont forget to send your transaction details to Placebo in a PM, he is the escrow for the ICO Wink

The blog is looking very good Ellie Smiley Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: