Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:12:21 PM

Ok guys I submitted a coin request to be added to Swisscex voting system so we can vote once its added. Please do the same, you dont even have to be logged in in order to request them to add GROWCOIN! And if you havent try them yet its a good trading platform as well  Grin

https://www.swisscex.com/voting
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:28:11 PM

We need some decent exchange (Cryptsy, Polo, Bittrex...) in order to get some volume

What about swisscex guys? Maybe we should start voting for the coin there!

Indeed, and if volume is high on one of those smaller exchanges like Polo & C-CEX then Bittrex and Cryptsy will follow.
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:51:52 PM

I think bittrex is afraid for legal issues... Which are not there imho Roll Eyes. As a business you need to put things on paper to get an exact point of view on the situation... On paper GrowCoin and the Shop are 2 different things. The fact we offer a webshop with growing supplies, and offer a destruction fee. Are things I am responsible for and I am offering to people. On paper that will account as a merchant. Nothing more, nothing less.  This is purely a service offered by me and my team. It is based on  free will of me and my team Wink Grow as a currency itself has nothing to do with that on paper. And can still be used for trading/mining purposes if you are not into growing marijuana

Lets take this for an example:

A:

I am running a business in selling marijuana supplies. One day I decide to accept bitcoin for payment. Because my clients desire this. My business is located in the same state as bittrex. I dont have an actual liscense to sell these products. So this will basicly be illegal.
Bittrex will remove all the bitcoin markets because it can be accumulated for buying growing supplies? They can be held responsible for spreading bitcoin to buy these products? Dont think so.. lol

B:
Coin X will launch in 2 weeks. I am so excited about this coin I decide to offer the community a fully working growshop which accepts payment in coin X. My shop is not located in the same state as bittrex but in the Netherlands. And by the Dutch law I am allowed to sell and ship these products to where ever I like(few regulations though). Bittrex will not list this coin because it is indirectly connected to a Growshop? Bittrex can be held responsible for spreading this coin through their exchange? You tell me..... lol Cheesy

Same goes for our story
It doesnt make any sense to me at all Huh

Ok guys I submitted a coin request to be added to Swisscex voting system so we can vote once its added. Please do the same, you dont even have to be logged in in order to request them to add GROWCOIN! And if you havent try them yet its a good trading platform as well  Grin

Thank you for that. Smiley
RD965

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:56:57 PM

I think bittrex is afraid for legal issues... Which are not there imho Roll Eyes. As a business you need to put things on paper to get an exact point of view on the situation... On paper GrowCoin and the Shop are 2 different things. The fact we offer a webshop with growing supplies, and offer a destruction fee. Are things I am responsible for and I am offering to people. On paper that will account as a merchant. Nothing more, nothing less.  This is purely a service offered by me and my team. It is based on  free will of me and my team Wink Grow as a currency itself has nothing to do with that on paper. And can still be used for trading/mining purposes if you are not into growing marijuana

A:

I am running a business in selling marijuana supplies. One day I decide to accept bitcoin for payment. Because my clients desire this. My business is located in the same state as bittrex. I dont have an actual liscense to sell these products. So this will basicly be illegal.
Bittrex will remove all the bitcoin markets because it can be accumulated for buying growing supplies? They can be held responsible for spreading bitcoin to buy these products? Dont think so.. lol

B:
Coin X will launch in 2 weeks. I am so excited about this coin I decide to offer the community a fully working growshop which accepts payment in coin X. My shop is not located in the same state as bittrex but in the Netherlands. And by the Dutch law I am allowed to sell and ship these products to where ever I like(few regulations though). Bittrex will not list this coin because it is indirectly connected to a Growshop? Bittrex can be held responsible for spreading this coin through their exchange? You tell me..... lol Cheesy

Same goes for our story

Ok guys I submitted a coin request to be added to Swisscex voting system so we can vote once its added. Please do the same, you dont even have to be logged in in order to request them to add GROWCOIN! And if you havent try them yet its a good trading platform as well  Grin

Youre the dev, dont thank me for that  Wink

So I think you probably should directly express your concerns to this ppl as youre doing to us.

Anyway I recommend you talk to some other exchanges directly, Im sure they wont have any problem
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:13:20 PM

A:

B:

Same goes for our story

Wait a minute, but that means that GROW is special! Wink  So this is huge when you read it differently Wink We only need another exchange Wink
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:26:01 PM

Screw Bittrex, they always have excuses to make money. You only get added if you pay 5 btc or if they see large volume on another exchange and they can make money that way.

Lets start with C-CEX now, like them alot more and enough coins get a few btc trade volume a day there as well.
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:37:40 PM

Agreed.
Like I said before - C-cex is a good for starter exchange.
RD965

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:50:07 PM

Agreed.

So somebody contact them or something as i did with swisscex? Grin Grin Grin
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:19:52 PM

Agreed.

So somebody contact them or something as i did with swisscex? Grin Grin Grin

I already emailed them a detailed explanation of grow and its goals... no response yet for 2 days... I will mail again tonight.
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:15:50 PM

So I think you probably should directly express your concerns to this ppl as youre doing to us.

I already did this of course. I have been mailing with them since friday afternoon, discussing this issue. I wouldnt have posted this "news" if I was still negotiating with them Wink

I think they dont realise the volume they could get in the long run for listing us. With every sale, we need to sell some Grow eventually. Lets say 3 tents are bought in a week... that is a minimum of 1200 euro worth of Grow or other coins that needs to be traded. We will always sell or buy because of this. Enough to keep us out of the delisting zone for a long time lol
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:25:25 PM

I already did this of course. I have been mailing with them since friday afternoon, discussing this issue. I wouldnt have posted this "news" if I was still negotiating with them Wink

I think they dont realise the volume they could get in the long run for listing us. With every sale, we need to sell some Grow eventually. Lets say 3 tents are bought in a week... that is a minimum of 1200 euro worth of Grow or other coins that needs to be traded. We will always sell or buy because of this. Enough to keep us out of the delisting zone for a long time lol

Well I started the trading today and already we have more activity..so far I have purchased over 400 coins on Empoex and got a buy order in for over 8k coins..I think once peeps see us trading, they will see the real value of this coin..I am going to be a GROW hoarder that's for sure..joining bagholders anonymous with GROW.. Grin We need to get onto the trollboxes..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:30:17 PM

u have done a great job Cheesy all we need is volume, once they see the volume, they will list us for the trading fee anyway
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:48:29 PM

u have done a great job Cheesy all we need is volume, once they see the volume, they will list us for the trading fee anyway

The volume will come that's 1 thing what is for sure.

Meanwhile i am trading other alts to withdrawal more btc to grow.
Next week i withdrawal more BTC  Wink

Goal = 50K

barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:51:59 PM

I doubt it tbh. Bittrex Bill was quitte clear on his statement. Listing us when volume picks up, completely goes against their statement. Things will be very interesting if they do list us Roll Eyes

For now its time to let go of bittrex and focus on other exchanges Wink

Altough the orders are small and volume lacks on empoex atm... the buyorders who are there are at least 50% above ico price
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:09:46 PM

Yes highest buy at 1000 sat, nothing yet, believe me. 3000 sat should be easy
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:40:47 PM

I doubt it tbh. Bittrex Bill was quitte clear on his statement. Listing us when volume picks up, completely goes against their statement. Things will be very interesting if they do list us Roll Eyes

Altough the orders are small and volume lacks on empoex atm... the buyorders who are there are at least 50% above ico price

well id love to see trex contradict themselves later on Cheesy we dont need them anyway, c-cex perhaps , anyway there is 1k buy order Cheesy which is almost 100% above ico
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:43:32 PM

well id love to see trex contradict themselves later on Cheesy we dont need them anyway, c-cex perhaps , anyway there is 1k buy order Cheesy which is almost 100% above ico

I'm even not selling at 10000 sats Cheesy
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:45:21 AM

If youre looking for promoters

https://twitter.com/AltcoinPromo/status/539263338665226242
J3VVL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:58:22 AM

If youre looking for promoters

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/OG_Zombeh/kool-aid.gif
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:50:02 AM

Starting to get close to another increase in GROW per block  Grin 36!

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: