Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:19:35 AM

I just bought some GROW at 2.5 and 3k sat.. Let the bidding wars begin and got a buy order in for 1k sats.. I need to click some more faucets to grow more GROWS.. Cheesy

Wow almost 7 grow  Grin Grin

Not too much on the sell side haha. That was a good chunk until that 5000 GROW went up.

haha I bought another 100 ! @ 1k the numpty dumped hehe..I may try send some more btc buy the other 119 sitting there.. but I need to clean the house first z. LOL the 5k dude should make smaller sell orders to begin with lol but I am sure someone will come and gobble that up once the shop is ready and taking orders.. I have 0.2 btc ready for Xmas gifts to buy the tee shirts and mugs for Family..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:21:13 AM

Growcoin has been added to the votinglist of Comkort.

https://comkort.com/vote/#GROW
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:40:08 AM

I recieved mail again from bittrex.

They will not add us for one reason : They are afraid there could be some legal issues if they give us a listing. since we are selling cannabisseeds. (they obviously ignore all our other products)
They want me to pay a 5btc fee for a "legal review" without any guarantee we will be added afterwards. Meanwhile they claim all the other weedcoins who claim to sell weed itself, are liscensed dispensaries Roll Eyes

I already explained in detail we are simply a crpytocurrency. The fact we as a team of growcoin offer a usage purpose for the coin through a e-commerce website are two complete different things. Like btc, any other growshop or online webshop is free to accept the coins of their choice right? I wonder what would have happend if this was just a simple no use coin and a huge dutch growshop who ships internationnaly offers the coin for payment all of a sudden... exactly the same thing imo Wink

To be continued
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:48:18 AM

They will not add us for one reason : They are afraid there could be some legal issues if they give us a listing. since we are selling cannabisseeds. (they obviously ignore all our other products)
They want me to pay a 5btc fee for a "legal review" without any guarantee we will be added afterwards. Meanwhile they claim all the other weedcoins who claim to sell weed itself, are liscensed dispensaries Roll Eyes

I already explained in detail we are simply a crpytocurrency. The fact we as a team of growcoin offer a usage purpose for the coin through a e-commerce website are two complete different things. Like btc, any other growshop or online webshop is free to accept the coins of their choice right? I wonder what would have happend if this was just a simple no use coin and a huge dutch growshop who ships internationnaly offers the coin for payment all of a sudden... exactly the same thing imo Wink

To be continued

Well they definitely want us to pay upfront
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:49:28 AM

To be continued

Dumping will start right now. Some take the btc and rebuy lower others sit on expensive bags for the next time.
Cheers.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
RD965

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:53:21 AM

To be continued

Dumping will start right now. Some take the btc and rebuy lower others sit on expensive bags for the next time.
Cheers.

You mean people will dump because we didnt get on bittrex just yet?
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:56:56 AM

To be continued

Cheers.

Pretty outlandish statement haha. Bittrex won't make or break this coin. They will see what they are missing out on soon  Cheesy

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
Maurizio

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:00:39 AM

To be continued

Cheers.

Yes I think so. Pro traders know that they can sell now and accumulate cheap coins.
No hype means more sells and no buys and. Get added by bittrex is always a hype.

Lets see in a few hours, I believe the price will be lower then 1000sat.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:03:08 AM

Good news for empoex  Grin .

RD965

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:06:33 AM

To be continued

Cheers.

Yes I think so. Pro traders know that they can sell now and accumulate cheap coins.
No hype means more sells and no buys and. Get added by bittrex is always a hype.

You mean buy now and accumulate...

Why buy if you can mine? Smiley
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:11:29 AM

To be continued

Cheers.

which will still be almost x2 ICO price.

I don't see anyone selling much so I don't think any of these 'pro' traders will get many coins. GROW is pretty tough to mine and is very scarce, 2 things that usually keep coins in people's wallets.  Wink

still have about ~800,000+ GROW to mine  Grin

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
Maurizio

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:19:13 PM

below 1000sat.
I think within next 24hour below 500sat.
I made also often the mistake of hodl while others accumulated due trading a lot more coins.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
RD965

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:41:53 PM

below 1000sat.
I made also often the mistake of hodl while others accumulated due trading a lot more coins.

We havent hit a big exchange yet, how can you be making this assumptions, this thins is just born
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:50:15 PM

Well if peeps are so stupid to dump below 500 sats then I will be glad to buy..I got a buy order in for 880 sats..let's see if anyone dumps on me.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:59:47 PM

To be continued

fuck bittrex. they will add it if/when they see a profit in it for them. Get on a couple small exchanges (coinswap maybe) and if the volume gets high enough they will miraculously change their minds and add it for nothing..

edit: nothing wrong with only adding coins they will profit from... (The "gimme 5 btc thing rubs me the wrong way though)

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:21:22 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 02:52:14 PM by qiwoman2

To be continued

fuck bittrex. they will add it if/when they see a profit in it for them. Get on a couple small exchanges (coinswap maybe) and if the volume gets high enough they will miraculously change their minds and add it for nothing..

edit: nothing wrong with only adding coins they will profit from... (The "gimme 5 btc thing rubs me the wrong way though)

They got cann coin isn't that a dopey coin as well? So why trex not want to add GROW? Seems like some competition don't want GROW to Grow..but if it is good, nothing can stop it.. Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:30:22 PM

below 1000sat.

we are even not on a exchange, wait till it is on Bittrex.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:34:05 PM

To be continued

They got cann coin isn't that a dopey coin as well? So why trex not want to add GROW? Seems like some competition don't want GROW to Grow..but if it is god, nothing can stop it.. Cheesy

But if someone open a store to sell weed and use BTC, then BTC also need to be banned? Smiley That logic i don't understand. This is legal... check with C-CEX or Allcoin or Cryptsy.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:45:18 PM

To be continued

They got cann coin isn't that a dopey coin as well? So why trex not want to add GROW? Seems like some competition don't want GROW to Grow..but if it is god, nothing can stop it.. Cheesy

But if someone open a store to sell weed and use BTC, then BTC also need to be banned? Smiley That logic i don't understand. This is legal... check with C-CEX or Allcoin or Cryptsy.

ALLCOIN is also a nice place..I never had a problem trading there..also posted on Betasharex Trollbox to add..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
RD965

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:07:38 PM

We need some decent exchange (Cryptsy, Polo, Bittrex...) in order to get some volume

What about swisscex guys? Maybe we should start voting for the coin there!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: