Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:13:44 AM

You tryed to contact Bittrex ?

Long story short. They dont add us because of legal risks  Huh lol

Read back a few pages  Wink

We can also say that money are illegal, because you can buy tank or cocaine with them. Grow is just having web shop which is based in the Netherlands where those stuff are legal. The reason that you can buy something with Grow does not hide any risks for the exchanges. Bittrex is a very good start for every coin and I think we should discuss Grow listing again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:35:27 AM

We can also say that money are illegal, because you can buy tank or cocaine with them. Grow is just having web shop which is based in the Netherlands where those stuff are legal. The reason that you can buy something with Grow does not hide any risks for the exchanges. Bittrex is a very good start for every coin and I think we should discuss Grow listing again.

Also cigarettes and alcohol are more dangerous than a bit of weed.. Weed also medicinal..I don't see cigarettes and vodka being sold as medicine any ttime soon innit lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:46:50 AM

Also cigarettes and alcohol are more dangerous than a bit of weed.. Weed also medicinal..I don't see cigarettes and vodka being sold as medicine any ttime soon innit lol.

To be honest, I am using both (cigarettes and alcohol) heavily. Grin I cannot understand people who are smoking weed tho. I will repeat myself, but I'm 33 years old and I never smoked weed in my life. I just cannot accept it. In the 90s when I was in high school I had many classmates and friends who smoked. Many times I discussed various things with them and their brains looked fried. Smiley You just cannot conduct normal conversation with people who are smoking weed regularly. I don't want to offend anybody... it's just my opinion.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:10:09 PM

To be honest, I am using both (cigarettes and alcohol) heavily. Grin I cannot understand people who are smoking weed tho. I will repeat myself, but I'm 33 years old and I never smoked weed in my life. I just cannot accept it. In the 90s when I was in high school I had many classmates and friends who smoked. Many times I discussed various things with them and their brains looked fried. Smiley You just cannot conduct normal conversation with people who are smoking weed regularly. I don't want to offend anybody... it's just my opinion.
Yes too much of everything is bad for you, but even I as a non smoker was told that weed once a week is very good as a nerve passifier..maybe that is a good thing?  Wink.I am waiting for the webshop to open to buy a tee shirt and mugs when they arrive.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ehalvers

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:12:50 PM

And the same goes for someone heavily intoxicated haha.

Also is may have not been the weed that made your friends incoherent  Tongue Some people are just born that way.

I don't mean to offend you either but in my personal experiences I have seen alcohol do much worse to people then Marijuana ever has. I do not envy my friends when they awake with a hang-over I can tell you that! I have not had a drink in many years and I feel that the stress/anxiety/pain relieving characteristics of Cannabis are simply astonishing.

There is so much science being done with Cannabis right now that is just amazing. It is slowly becoming more and more accepted for its medicinal qualities as well as its recreational uses.

Don't knock it till you try it  Wink

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:24:03 PM

Maybe I should start smoking weed, because every smoker defends it like professor so maybe there is something. Grin I'm just kidding.

P.S. Agreed on alcohol. It is VERY dangerous, but it depends on the person. I have a friend which grandfather is almost 93 years old. He is smoking several cigarettes and he drinks at least 3-4 beers EVERY single day. His only problem is with his sight. Grin

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:26:14 PM

Maybe I should start smoking weed, because every smoker defends it like professor so maybe there is something. Grin I'm just kidding.

P.S. Agreed on alcohol. It is VERY dangerous, but it depends on the person. I have a friend which grandfather is almost 93 years old. He is smoking several cigarettes and he drinks at least 3-4 beers EVERY single day. His only problem is with his sight. Grin

haha that's funny, he is lucky lol.. Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:52:09 PM

I must say though one of my biggest pet peeves is when people say 'drugs and alcohol' when alcohol is just as much a drug as any of them.

Even caffeine is considered a drug and could technically be called one of the most abused one's  Tongue that's to all you coffee drinkers haha.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:54:06 PM

Cigarettes: Kills you with NO benefit to yourself at all (they may make you FEEL relaxed for a minute, but they actually increase your heart rate). This is coming from someone who smoked cigarettes for almost 20 years.

Alcohol: Can be kinda fun, but will destroy your liver and kill you slowly and painfully.  Drunk drivers kill TONS. Guys are always beating their wives while drunk ect ect ect (I could go on for a while)

Cannabis: Absolutely NO health risks if taken via vapor or edibles. It has COUNTLESS medicinal uses with NO harmful side effects. It is 100% natural. I wont even get into the uses for the cannabis plant other than the buds. (I know how to "save the rainforests".  

In other words, I cannot understand people who are NOT smoking weed that would rather drink and smoke cigarettes heavily. And I HAVE used alcohol and cigarettes so I have something to base shit on other than ignorant talk...

There are ALWAYS eceptions to the rule... Basing crucial decisions on them is probably not the brightest thing to do.... just saying

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:55:16 PM

I must say though one of my biggest pet peeves is when people say 'drugs and alcohol' when alcohol is just as much a drug as any of them.

Even caffeine is considered a drug and could technically be called one of the most abused one's  Tongue that's to all you coffee drinkers haha.

lol so true.. i am an avid tea drinker myself..all that tannin.. Grin.. I am looking forward though to all the nice extra stuff to come on the GROW shop..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:55:56 PM

Cigarettes: Kills you with NO benefit to yourself at all (they may make you FEEL relaxed for a minute, but they actually increase your heart rate). This is coming from someone who smoked cigarettes for almost 20 years.

Alcohol: Can be kinda fun, but will destroy your liver and kill you slowly and painfully.  Drunk drivers kill TONS. Guys are always beating their wives while drunk ect ect ect (I could go on for a while)

Cannabis: Absolutely NO health risks if taken via vapor or edibles. It has COUNTLESS medicinal uses with NO harmful side effects. It is 100% natural. I wont even get into the uses for the cannabis plant other than the buds. (I know how to "save the rainforests".  

In other words, I cannot understand people who are NOT smoking weed that would rather drink and smoke cigarettes heavily. And I HAVE used alcohol and cigarettes so I have something to base shit on other than ignorant talk...

some good points here.. I like the debate..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
travis72682

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:00:48 PM

To be honest, I am using both (cigarettes and alcohol) heavily. Grin I cannot understand people who are smoking weed tho. I will repeat myself, but I'm 33 years old and I never smoked weed in my life. I just cannot accept it. In the 90s when I was in high school I had many classmates and friends who smoked. Many times I discussed various things with them and their brains looked fried. Smiley You just cannot conduct normal conversation with people who are smoking weed regularly.
I don't want to offend anybody... it's just my opinion.

some good points here.. I like the debate..  Smiley

If you look at it from the outside without any prior outlook on it there really is no debate. One kills you, makes you feel like shit when you wake up, assuming you didnt kill yourself or get arrested on the way home.  The other is GOOD FOR YOU (yeah I went there). Once you have a tolerance built up one is able to drive just as well if they were sober (I have honestly known people that were MORE cautous while stoned). That being said, dont drive with no tolerance lol.

edit: I smoke weed EVERY day, Im ready to debate. (we will see if a "stoner" can hold a conversation)

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:04:40 PM

If you look at it from the outside without any prior outlook on it there really is no debate. One kills you, makes you feel like shit when you wake up, assuming you didnt kill yourself or get arrested on the way home.  The other is GOOD FOR YOU (yeah I went there). Once you have a tolerance built up one is able to drive just as well if they were sober (I have honestly known people that were MORE cautous while stoned). That being said, dont drive with no tolerance lol.

Thank you for the nice advice.. I wish it was legal here..I got a big room in the back I could grow a tonne lol

o.k let's move to North Korea lol where it's legal muauahahaahaha

North Korea    Legal    Legal    Legal    Legal

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
travis72682

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:07:44 PM

If you look at it from the outside without any prior outlook on it there really is no debate. One kills you, makes you feel like shit when you wake up, assuming you didnt kill yourself or get arrested on the way home.  The other is GOOD FOR YOU (yeah I went there). Once you have a tolerance built up one is able to drive just as well if they were sober (I have honestly known people that were MORE cautous while stoned). That being said, dont drive with no tolerance lol.

Thank you for the nice advice.. I wish it was legal here..I got a big room in the back I could grow a tonne lol

o.k let's move to North Korea lol where it's legal muauahahaahaha

North Korea    Legal    Legal    Legal    Legal

North Korea? Its legal in Colorado and Washington, and soon Oregon and Alaska.. Every 2 years more states will jump on board. Its inevidable now that the ball is rolling. The truth will be seen (it already has started if you look at crime rates ect in Colorado since legalization)

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:18:13 PM

Like I said - it's just my opinion. Let's put it that way: Scientists have never been on Venus, but they talk about her. It's called observation. And then again.. if I decide to drink alcohol, I am not asking for your money or liver for it. Wink Same applies for cigarettes. Different people - different vices.

P.S. In Bulgaria we have something like national drink called rakia. Thousands of people mainly in villages are prepairing it by themselves. I know literally 100s of cases of old people (by old I mean 80+ years old) drinking 50-100 milliliters every single day. All of them say that it is healthy (and it must be, because we are not talking about 1-2 people and they are OLD and ALIVE). I know other cases of people who never drinked or smoked, but died young. Like I previously said - it depends on the person.

barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:36:17 PM

Very interesting discussion  Smiley

Out of my own experience, I am always very creative when I am smoking marijuana. And my concentration almost doubles  Cheesy It really depends on the stuff you are doing actually... I like making music in my free time... I can tell you now if I wasnt stoned while doing that... Some of the stuff wouldve never worked out as an end product  Cheesy

It really depends on the person you are talking to as well... I had some mind blowing discussions about the most stupid stuff you can think off while being high... You just keep talking and talking... Cheesy

Batch 3 of stalking and emailing and tweeting to exchanges will begin shortly...
I will also release a wallet update later this day/tomorrow... with a wallet redesign and some extra features...
Tomorrow evening the shop will launch

I tried to register www.grow.market.... But I cant seem to register it... some sites say its already taken.. some sites say its open for registration.. So I came up with a new domain which I think could work out pretty good Wink

travis72682

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:39:35 PM

Like I said - it's just my opinion. Let's put it that way: Scientists have never been on Venus, but they talk about her. It's called observation. And then again.. if I decide to drink alcohol, I am not asking for your money or liver for it. Wink Same applies for cigarettes. Different people - different vices.

P.S. In Bulgaria we have something like national drink called rakia. Thousands of people mainly in villages are prepairing it by themselves. I know literally 100s of cases of old people (by old I mean 80+ years old) drinking 50-100 milliliters every single day. All of them say that it is healthy (and it must be, because we are not talking about 1-2 people and they are OLD and ALIVE). I know other cases of people who never drinked or smoked, but died young. Like I previously said - it depends on the person.

Scientist use data to create hypothesis's. You are basing your view on some idiots you went to high school with (not very good science).

50 ml a day (like 1 shot?) of certain alcohols is most definitely not horrible, arguably beneficial in some circumstances (red wine comes to mind). But if you want to get intoxicated regularly (not just take off an edge) that wont cut it. You will get a tolerance and have to increase your "dose", it sucks dont get me wrong... But it's just the way it is.  

Im sorry but there is just no logical way you can argue that alcohol is better/less dangerous/whatever than cannabis.  Its fine that you perfer it, but dont call it better than herb around me if you dont want an argument. Tongue

travis72682

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:44:16 PM

Very interesting discussion  Smiley

Out of my own experience, I am always very creative when I am smoking marijuana. And my concentration almost doubles  Cheesy It really depends on the stuff you are doing actually... I like making music in my free time... I can tell you now if I wasnt stoned while doing that... Some of the stuff wouldve never worked out as an end product  Cheesy

It really depends on the person you are talking to as well... I had some mind blowing discussions about the most stupid stuff you can think off while being high... You just keep talking and talking... Cheesy

Batch 3 of stalking and emailing and tweeting to exchanges will begin shortly...
I will also release a wallet update later this day/tomorrow... with a wallet redesign and some extra features...
Tomorrow evening the shop will launch

I tried to register www.grow.market.... But I cant seem to register it... some sites say its already taken.. some sites say its open for registration.. So I came up with a new domain which I think could work out pretty good Wink

Just a thought, but you may want to not include "grow" in the web url. It may be beneficial to separate the coin from the shop as far as appearance.  Shit maybe if nothing else you can end up as a reseller of seeds Smiley

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:48:45 PM

Scientist use data to create hypothesis's. You are basing your view on some idiots you went to high school with (not very good science).

50 ml a day (like 1 shot?) of certain alcohols is most definitely not horrible, arguably beneficial in some circumstances (red wine comes to mind). But if you want to get intoxicated regularly (not just take off an edge) that wont cut it. You will get a tolerance and have to increase your "dose", it sucks dont get me wrong... But it's just the way it is.  

Im sorry but there is just no logical way you can argue that alcohol is better/less dangerous/whatever than cannabis.  Its fine that you perfer it, but dont call it better than herb around me if you dont want an argument. Tongue

You're wrong - I'm not arguing. Please take your time defending your family, job or whatever else, but weed. I just shared my opinion and I really don't care what you or anybody thinks about it. I am perfectly capable to think, so please do not explain me what alcohol can do to you. I'm not a child.

Move on.

travis72682

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:52:48 PM

You're wrong - I'm not arguing. Please take your time defending your family, job or whatever else, but weed. I just shared my opinion and I really don't care what you or anybody thinks about it. I am perfectly capable to think, so please do not explain me what alcohol can do to you. I'm not a child.

Move on.

Hey man, you brought it up, Im just debating my side. If you arent able to logically defend your point so be it (I wouldnt be able to defend your side either).  btw, its not JUST WEED for me. There is a good chance I would not be here today if it werent for cannabis. I love her almost to the point of religion.

edit: you didnt "just share your opinion" you said smokers couldnt hold a decent conversation because their brains are "fried". Dont start back peddling now. .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: