Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:55:55 PM

Suprnova
Suchpool
Minerpools

Are all on the right chain, Happy mining  Smiley

Sent Becausepool a pm Wink

EmpoExchange is updated also

Tonight I will contact more exchanges. I did not have many time for that this afternoon  Cheesy

awe it's a pleasure ..love to do these..
all paid up till now who is next?

http://bitbillions.net/2014/11/26/altoin-giveaway-grow-coin-twitter-blast-giveaway/#comment-75974  Grin

awe let's see the block explorer is there a rich list yet? Oh and I received my very first stake today.. Wink

A blockexplorer with richlist will be up latest by tomorrow Wink Congrats on the stake Smiley Be sure to water them properly  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:00:34 PM

BTW if you want a good blockexplorer with a rich list I can recommend
https://chainz.cryptoid.info
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:01:24 PM

BTW if you want a good blockexplorer with a rich list I can recommend
https://chainz.cryptoid.info

Looking very smooth Smiley I will contact them. Thanks

I am out for a bit.. need to check my plants tonight  Cheesy I Will continue where I left off when I come back
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:01:49 PM

Suprnova
Suchpool
Minerpools

Tonight I will contact more exchanges. I did not have many time for that this afternoon  Cheesy

http://bitbillions.net/2014/11/26/altoin-giveaway-grow-coin-twitter-blast-giveaway/#comment-75974  Grin

awe let's see the block explorer is there a rich list yet? Oh and I received my very first stake today.. Wink

A blockexplorer with richlist will be up latest by tomorrow Wink Congrats on the stake Smiley Be sure to water them properly  Grin

WOW I love this coin, always excitement..can't wait for us to be in top 50 coinmarketcap..let's make it happen..  Smiley This is the non nonsense weed coin.. Yeap I will grow my Grows now nicely.. Smiley Thank you for all the hard work.. Smiley I will be back tomorrow to see if more peeps join our giveaway..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 07:54:45 PM

Suprnova
Suchpool
Minerpools

WOW I love this coin, always excitement..can't wait for us to be in top 50 coinmarketcap..let's make it happen..  Smiley This is the non nonsense weed coin.. Yeap I will grow my Grows now nicely.. Smiley Thank you for all the hard work.. Smiley I will be back tomorrow to see if more peeps join our giveaway..

Idk about that, but look at Ripple... it's exploding. I am expecting at least $1B market cap within next 2 weeks.

barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:45:29 PM

I sent out a bunch of emails, explaining in detail of what and who we are and what we try to accomplish in the long term.

Bittrex
Cryptsy
Bter
Allcoin
Poloniex
Swisscex
C-Cex

Looking for more atm  Wink
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:25:17 AM

If you guys have any Product request for the GrowShop, please say so Smiley And I will see what I can do Wink

I was thinking of a vegetable and fruit seeds section. That could be a nice addition I think... But I have to look into this a little further first.
J3VVL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:47:21 AM

If you guys have any Product request for the GrowShop, please say so Smiley And I will see what I can do Wink

I was thinking of a vegetable and fruit seeds section. That could be a nice addition I think... But I have to look into this a little further first.

a non-gmo seed bank would be great! Cheesy
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:25:57 AM

Awesome idea, also some seed sprouting kits would be good as well.. Peeps love to sprout seeds for their soups and salads, very healthy.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:20:49 AM

Jack 47, for outside please.

Outside = southern France Smiley

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:48:26 AM

What I like is for once miners and ico investors are not dumping for cheap..at last they see sense and realize the potential value of this coin..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:52:24 AM

What I like is for once miners and ico investors are not dumping for cheap..at last they see sense and realize the potential value of this coin..  Smiley

Nope and the best part is that we can easily pump the price later on. You hold about 75K right? I have 56K at the moment. If at least the two of us just hold, about 10% of current coins would be out of circulation. Others need to follow  Smiley

And I got quite a few bitcoin on exchanges ready to play the pump game later on  Grin

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:02:01 AM

What I like is for once miners and ico investors are not dumping for cheap..at last they see sense and realize the potential value of this coin..  Smiley

Nope and the best part is that we can easily pump the price later on. You hold about 75K right? I have 56K at the moment. If at least the two of us just hold, about 10% of current coins would be out of circulation. Others need to follow  Smiley

And I got quite a few bitcoin on exchanges ready to play the pump game later on  Grin

This reminds me of MARYJ, but only the ICO price, i mean. That was 170 sats and hit 7000 sats, the same can and will happen with GROW. POS is already working nicely, so even less coins then expected. If 1% is removed per sale then the number of coins will be easily below 1,000,000 in a few weeks. This can be a +$500k coin Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:19:45 AM

@Placebo

Yes correct, I don't plan on selling this coin any time soon, and if I do it will probably just be some of the POS babies to make a few trading liquidities..but GROW is a long term hold, especially if the shop rocks in sales and depreciation kicks in big time..we onto a real winner.. Smiley Let it go to 500k sat and maybe I may sell off a couple of k lol. Grin Grin..If it goes well I may also give some to QBK asset fund too..

Also giveaway peeps paid so far..

Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:37:57 AM

@Placebo

Yes correct, I don't plan on selling this coin any time soon, and if I do it will probably just be some of the POS babies to make a few trading liquidities..but GROW is a long term hold, especially if the shop rocks in sales and depreciation kicks in big time..we onto a real winner.. Smiley Let it go to 500k sat and maybe I may sell off a couple of k lol. Grin Grin..If it goes well I may also give some to QBK asset fund too..

Smiley

I should also do a giveaway but linking it to let people do a service Smiley

Started with WarOfClicks, so maybe a some type of Join War of Clicks and be active and receive X GROW coins. As just doing a giveaway for giving stuff away will result in dumping.
james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:45:58 AM

Is pos working already? I've some coins in my (new) wallet with 1100 confirmations, wallet is saying they aren't mature
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:55:56 AM

@Placebo

Smiley

I should also do a giveaway but linking it to let people do a service Smiley

Started with WarOfClicks, so maybe a some type of Join War of Clicks and be active and receive X GROW coins. As just doing a giveaway for giving stuff away will result in dumping.

That's true, that's why I get the giveaway peeps to do tasks, in this case follow GROWCOIN on twitter and retweet, get the word out.. good Idea when ur giveaway is up lemme know and I will tweet it.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:57:08 AM

Is pos working already? I've some coins in my (new) wallet with 1100 confirmations, wallet is saying they aren't mature

Never mind, the 12 hours in the ANN is obviously incorrect, the code states:

Code:
nStakeMinAge       = 24 * 60 * 60

Which is 24 hours
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:01:52 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 10:14:56 AM by qiwoman2

Let's start getting some tweets out..  https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/538271365938151425

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:10:39 PM

Added another Pool to the OP

Never mind, the 12 hours in the ANN is obviously incorrect, the code states:

Code:
nStakeMinAge       = 24 * 60 * 60

Which is 24 hours

Thank you for pointing that out. I will update that right away in the OP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: