Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:05:58 PM

Really green!!!??? What happened with Black? I know there is some stupid debate about Sinta helpers, because it would be racist, but come on.

Joined Placebo's giveaway, retweeted and clicking for GROW..We love GROW, we spread GROW.. Grin

Great!!!

Every 3 days i will notice how many ORE you produced and will send you every 3 days the number of ORE in GROW coins. So if you are active then you will see our number of coins increasing Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:07:06 PM

From the moment the website is up and running, you also have to make sure that there is a link to the place were people can buy GROW coins. I've sign up on a lot of those PTC sites, some of them very interesting in fact Smiley and i will promote the GROW webshop there... it only cost $2 or so, and when i can run that website on 10 PTC sites and have a lot of people interested in buying products on the webshop then GROWcoin will explode.

Another GROW giveaway...

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/540851984577081345

If enough people join and be a little active then it will generate a nice amount of profit that i will use to put the webshop in rotation so that people keep on seeing the GROWcoin name.

With enough hype, we maybe can get it on Cryptsy. Wink

Excellent idea..I will be active..I do a lot of faucets to support my coin so this is good idea..  I may do a similar giveaway with one site too.. I want to finish the other giveaway first though.. I am goldentags on twitter and QibuckCoin.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:11:11 PM

Really green!!!??? What happened with Black? I know there is some stupid debate about Sinta helpers, because it would be racist, but come on.

Joined Placebo's giveaway, retweeted and clicking for GROW..We love GROW, we spread GROW.. Grin

Great!!!

Every 3 days i will notice how many ORE you produced and will send you every 3 days the number of ORE in GROW coins. So if you are active then you will see our number of coins increasing Smiley

So all I do is click the ads correct? Like a normal click site.. or do I do other stuff as well?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:18:44 PM

Great!!!

So all I do is click the ads correct? Like a normal click site.. or do I do other stuff as well?

You have 5 tasks to complete. When completing a task you will receive warcoins, and with those coins you can make your warrior better, and earn more money.

This you can see in 'Achievements'. You don't need to complete it, but when completing it you receive warcoins.
Every adv has a number of warcoins linked to it, if you are the person that clicked the most times on that adv then you will receive those warcoins, it is really somekind of war clicking Smiley
If you are in the top 400 clickers then you receive also warcoins.

Some adv give you small amount of money like $0.0002

Anyway; I start 7 days ago, and i already have $2, not bad as that was all done by myself. People with a lot of refs can earn up to $20 per three days, so that is a nice $600 per month for those guys.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:20:32 PM

As i said before. $2 looks nothing and is nothing, but for example in Ukraine people earn something like $300 per month!!! and then $2 is not bad, if you have a few of those sites...

I will go for place number 1 in WarOfClicks. Cheesy
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:22:32 PM

Great!!!

You have 5 tasks to complete. When completing a task you will receive warcoins, and with those coins you can make your warrior better, and earn more money.

This you can see in 'Achievements'. You don't need to complete it, but when completing it you receive warcoins.
Every adv has a number of warcoins linked to it, if you are the person that clicked the most times on that adv then you will receive those warcoins, it is really somekind of war clicking Smiley
If you are in the top 400 clickers then you receive also warcoins.

Some adv give you small amount of money like $0.0002

Anyway; I start 7 days ago, and i already have $2, not bad as that was all done by myself. People with a lot of refs can earn up to $20 per three days, so that is a nice $600 per month for those guys.

wow that's cool..I clicking lot of clicks now on the laptop  while posting on pc and doing faucets..multitasking lol.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:26:23 PM

Those are $200.. not $600.

P.S. I've done a lot of researches back in the days, but my conclusion was that you have to be VERY patient until make some real money. By patient I mean to click every day for at least a year. Wink

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:39:15 PM

P.S. I've done a lot of researches back in the days, but my conclusion was that you have to be VERY patient until make some real money. By patient I mean to click every day for at least a year. Wink

Correct, and not correct. It is all based on you doing nothing but other people do a little work Smiley If you want to get rich, then make a coin and do a ICO on bittrex and receive 100 BTC, then disappear after you receive your money....

Or start a exchange and ask $2000 for a review, WTF!!!

Edit: But then again, $1 is not a lot, but for a lot of people that is their hourly salary....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:47:16 PM

Dammit you are already at ORE 2 Cheesy If everybody was like you then i will earn big money soon Cheesy
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:19:25 PM

Correct, and not correct. It is all based on you doing nothing but other people do a little work Smiley If you want to get rich, then make a coin and do a ICO on bittrex and receive 100 BTC, then disappear after you receive your money....

Or start a exchange and ask $2000 for a review, WTF!!!

Edit: But then again, $1 is not a lot, but for a lot of people that is their hourly salary....

Agreed. If I remember correctly the lowest minimal salary was in Uganda and it is about $30 per year!

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:26:20 PM

Dammit you are already at ORE 2 Cheesy If everybody was like you then i will earn big money soon Cheesy

I clicking my batty off lol..I got this on the laptop and am clicking faucets and reading btc and checking trades on the desktop..I look like a blue arse fly, but soon I will retire for the day and resume tomorrow..I also want to try get 5 referrals..will be my this week's challenge.. So means I will earn nice GROW yes? Grin Grin boom boom.. I hope like this we an both help each other,,I will offer qbk in the irc room and do a challenge also..like you..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:40:25 PM

I clicking my batty off lol..I got this on the laptop and am clicking faucets and reading btc and checking trades on the desktop..I look like a blue arse fly, but soon I will retire for the day and resume tomorrow..I also want to try get 5 referrals..will be my this week's challenge.. So means I will earn nice GROW yes? Grin Grin boom boom.. I hope like this we an both help each other,,I will offer qbk in the irc room and do a challenge also..like you..

Up to 50 GROW per month if you are pretty busy Smiley That amount looks low, but when you know only 1,800,000 coins... then the value can be pretty high Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:52:12 PM

Up to 50 GROW per month if you are pretty busy Smiley That amount looks low, but when you know only 1,800,000 coins... then the value can be pretty high Wink

Not bad at all, I am in GROW for long term..can You imagine when half get burnt and grow is parity to the dollar or even btc? boom boom time.. Let the numpties dump cheapo..we hoard and accumulate..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:59:57 PM

Frist euph... Now bluntcoin... Looks like we are setting a trent here Roll Eyes
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:04:05 PM

So hows the talking to exchanges thing going
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:11:01 PM

What are those coins? I like GROW.. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chapinmaster

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:28:11 PM

i need seeds and i start to mine today xD.
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:27:34 AM

Euph is selling "legal" drugs

Bluntcoin claims to sell bluntwraps, papers etc.. (bluntwraps are cigar based and tax priced, goodluck with international shipping Cheesy)

I will try finish the shop today... I dont feel to good however... got myself a little flu unfortunately Undecided... But only a few small things left, so I think tonight were good to go  Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:45:59 AM

Bluntcoin claims to sell bluntwraps, papers etc.. (bluntwraps are cigar based and tax priced, goodluck with international shipping Cheesy)

I will try finish the shop today... I dont feel to good however... got myself a little flu unfortunately Undecided... But only a few small things left, so I think tonight were good to go  Smiley

Awe please take good rest and fresh ginger, in a honey and lemon hot water drink with a little chilli few times a day will help get all the flu out and you will sweat under a blanket plus 3k milligrams of effervescent vit c..try that.. I am just going to check the giveaway and then when I come back from errands start some tweets..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:06:07 PM

Awe please take good rest and fresh ginger, in a honey and lemon hot water drink with a little chilli few times a day will help get all the flu out and you will sweat under a blanket plus 3k milligrams of effervescent vit c..try that.. I am just going to check the giveaway and then when I come back from errands start some tweets..

Thanks for the advice qiwoman2 Wink

I have completed the installation of the cointopay module.. made a test purchase and it works very smooth..  I am really happy with the way their system works
That said, there isnt a exchange api to set for the price in Grow..  Since the volume is lacking on empoex and other exchanges still ignore us Huh

We can set a fixed price, but that will not work tbh. That would empty our buffer for exchange rates fast.
I will contact ccex and a few others again today.

Besides all that we are still launching tonight... With or without other exchanges.. In the meantime we encourage purchases with other currencys so we can put the maximum possible, back into grow on empoex...

I will make a new announcement thread for the launch of the shop, welcoming other currencies to shop with us to maximize our sales and adding more support on the Growmarket.

I also want to set a little community voting about shipments to the usa...
If we block shipping options to the usa, bittrex might reconsider us for a listing (other exchanges have not made any issue out of this, at least they didnt tell me) Then again there is no gaurantee they will... Please share you opinions about this Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: