Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 01:55:34 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 02:20:05 AM by spartak_t

Were not going anywhere with coinswap guys  Wink

You seem to have some major issues with coin-swap.net, as I've noticed in several threads you badmouth our exchange. Please tell us what it is that you have a problem with and we'll gladly sort it out.

Nothing wrong with you guys. You started as innovative (if not the first (swapping coins)) exchange and you are still on the market. I'm glad to see that XPY has made volumes which have never been seen on your exchange history.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehalvers

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:47:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGPhUr-T6UM

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:31:47 AM

Were not going anywhere with coinswap guys  Wink

You seem to have some major issues with coin-swap.net, as I've noticed in several threads you badmouth our exchange. Please tell us what it is that you have a problem with and we'll gladly sort it out.

Nothing wrong with you guys. You started as innovative (if not the first (swapping coins)) exchange and you are still on the market. I'm glad to see that XPY has made volumes which have never been seen on your exchange history.

You guys evidently dont trade a lot!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:56:08 AM

Little by little i see some more activities on the exchanges. So that means that little by little more and more people find out about GROW. That is not bad, as this means that people will have to pay more and more to get hold of a few GROW coins. Maybe 1 GROW doesn't say a lot, but in fact 1000 DOGE coins say less then 1 GROW, but because of the number it seems that you've received a lot of coins. Cheesy

Please remember to retweet the tweets about #GROWCOIN and $GROW. There are at least 8 or 9 giveaway out there from several GROW owners.
RD965

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:38:00 AM

Little by little i see some more activities on the exchanges. So that means that little by little more and more people find out about GROW. That is not bad, as this means that people will have to pay more and more to get hold of a few GROW coins. Maybe 1 GROW doesn't say a lot, but in fact 1000 DOGE coins say less then 1 GROW, but because of the number it seems that you've received a lot of coins. Cheesy

Please remember to retweet the tweets about #GROWCOIN and $GROW. There are at least 8 or 9 giveaway out there from several GROW owners.

We have to make it as easy as possible for people to buy, hold and stake GROW

From the financial point of view the coin is delivering nothing! Theres a total lack of liquidity and the market price is 300 sat below ICO, hurting investors.

I love that you are in Amsterdam, and youre putting a lot of effort on the coin and its development, but you really have to focus on make the coin accesible to buy, and
trust me noone is going to register in those trading sites (unless empoex becomes popular, which I doubt a lot) just for GROW, its a death contract guarrantee...

We need an organised voting system, if you dont want to spend ICO funds, otherwise we wont be noticed enough! Its like you guys dont want to trade big, this has big potential!

Smoke, dream and achieve it! Not just dream  Grin Weed can be an usefull tool or a disastrous drug, depends on you! As everything in life, use wisely! Equilibrium is always the key guys!

Barry please Id like to talk about the financial situation of the coin seriously, right now its a delicated moment on the general crypto markets due to the financial situation were experiencing worldwide, so its definitely the best moment to increase visibility and add a bit of liquidity to the coin!

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:53:13 AM

From the financial point of view the coin is delivering nothing! Theres a total lack of liquidity and the market price is 300 sat below ICO, hurting investors.

I love that you are in Amsterdam, and youre putting a lot of effort on the coin and its development, but you really have to focus on make the coin accesible to buy, and
trust me noone is going to register in those trading sites (unless empoex becomes popular, which I doubt a lot) just for GROW, its a death contract guarrantee...

We need an organised voting system, if you dont want to spend ICO funds, otherwise we wont be noticed enough! Its like you guys dont want to trade big, this has big potential!

Smoke, dream and achieve it! Not just dream  Grin Weed can be an usefull tool or a disastrous drug, depends on you! As everything in life, use wisely! Equilibrium is always the key guys!

Barry please Id like to talk about the financial situation of the coin seriously, right now its a delicated moment on the general crypto markets due to the financial situation were experiencing worldwide, so its definitely the best moment to increase visibility and add a bit of liquidity to the coin!

Ah, maybe one day we are lucky. Smiley

RD965

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:58:57 AM

Ah, maybe one day we are lucky. Smiley

Luck is something you achieve kid  Wink
ehalvers

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:02:21 AM

Theres a total lack of liquidity and the market price is 300 sat below ICO, hurting investors.

ICO was ~545 satoshis, coin is trading around 600-1000 satoshis. I agree that there is very little volume/liquidity, but many people who mined the coin are holding and staking it seems. There are only 1.6 million coins and almost 50% are held by the 2 largest ICO investors. (Who are doing awesome giveaways and raising awareness as much as they can!  Cheesy)

I have been buying and selling GROW on EmpoEx and coin-swap and they both seem like very reputable exchanges. Everyone has to start somewhere right?

Again, the bigger exchanges want to gain from adding the coin through fees. This coin doesn't provide anything useful to them at the moment which is sad because that could be the catalyst that shoots this coin into the stratosphere.

All I know is I am looking forward to spending my GROW in the shop. Any word from the payment processor on when they will allow a market price for GROW?

The destruction of GROW coins will also gain some attention  Wink Once coins start disappearing it may get interesting  Grin

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:08:54 AM

Luck is something you achieve kid  Wink

True, but also with some innovation. Look what happened with OPAL... was worthless coin a $10k coin and 2 weeks ago it hit $400k and all because it was added on Supernet. There are so much examples of coins that went crazy. ULTC, GML, CANN, BC, ... a lot of coins that people were able to make thousands and thousands of dollars.

I hope that one day GROW will do a OPAL Wink

@Barry,

Any more innovation planned for the coin itself? Did you already contacted the guys from Supernet?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:12:57 AM

Theres a total lack of liquidity and the market price is 300 sat below ICO, hurting investors.

ICO was ~545 satoshis, coin is trading around 600-1000 satoshis. I agree that there is very little volume/liquidity, but many people who mined the coin are holding and staking it seems. There are only 1.6 million coins and almost 50% are held by the 2 largest ICO investors. (Who are doing awesome giveaways and raising awareness as much as they can!  Cheesy)

I have been buying and selling GROW on EmpoEx and coin-swap and they both seem like very reputable exchanges. Everyone has to start somewhere right?

Again, the bigger exchanges want to gain from adding the coin through fees. This coin doesn't provide anything useful to them at the moment which is sad because that could be the catalyst that shoots this coin into the stratosphere.

All I know is I am looking forward to spending my GROW in the shop. Any word from the payment processor on when they will allow a market price for GROW?

The destruction of GROW coins will also gain some attention  Wink Once coins start disappearing it may get interesting  Grin

Maybe GROW really need to good marketing leader, a real twitter nerd Smiley, somebody that update everybody every hour. And not only twitter, facebook, reddit, etc...

Maybe spending a few bucks on those Pay To Click sites, let the growshop be rotated on those sites, but then the growshop site should somehow show where people can buy GROW. Sometimes spending $10 can result in $100, but if you are afraid to spend $10 then you will never get those $100  . And don't think: 'Ah, i don't need to do anything, someone else will do it' as when everybody things like that nothing will happen.
RD965

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:13:24 AM

My fault about ICO price, but that 50% hold its not good at all anyway, you shouldnt say it  Grin

Empoex is a new exchange, havent used it so cant say anything about it, its still a new one anyway

Check coin-swap environment and youll see that its not working well at all, and there seems to be noone monitoring, its not the first time they lose my coins there!

Again, EVERY EXCHANGE WANTS TO MAKE MONEY, if not they would close  Wink, so that is such a bad excuse not to take them into account, there is competition son, a lot actually, and that costs money and effort to overtake, miracles dont exist!

Interesting two facts you mention last, will keep an eye on that
RD965

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:14:34 AM

Maybe GROW really need to good marketing leader, a real twitter nerd Smiley, somebody that update everybody every hour. And not only twitter, facebook, reddit, etc...

Maybe spending a few bucks on those Pay To Click sites, let the growshop be rotated on those sites, but then the growshop site should somehow show where people can buy GROW. Sometimes spending $10 can result in $100, but if you are afraid to spend $10 then you will never get those $100  . And don't think: 'Ah, i don't need to do anything, someone else will do it' as when everybody things like that nothing will happen.

Spending a few bucks should always be an option
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:19:09 AM

Spending a few bucks should always be an option

Yes, but i mean, everybody. We should not always count on DEV alone. He had something like 5.5 BTC in ICO, that is not that much. Of course we expect him to be active etc, but he cannot do everything by himself.

As i told, if somebody has a great X-MASS giveaway idea then i certainly want to sponsor that. But it must be something nice, something that we can promote outside, something that explode the number of people that want to own GROWcoins.

I had a little talk with the guys of EmpoEx. How they can increase the number of trades on their exchange. They told me that they have a marketing team in place and then remove me from Twitter. So i believe they didn't accepted my ideas and think they know it better Cheesy
ehalvers

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:57:39 AM

My fault about ICO price, but that 50% hold its not good at all anyway, you shouldnt say it  Grin

Again, EVERY EXCHANGE WANTS TO MAKE MONEY, if not they would close  Wink, so that is such a bad excuse not to take them into account, there is competition son, a lot actually, and that costs money and effort to overtake, miracles dont exist!

I think transparency is our friend and I do not think that people should be swayed negatively by two wallets containing 50% of the coins. I believe they have both stated somewhere in this thread they are committed to holding and GROWing this coin. They invested for a reason  Smiley

I'm not sure what it will take to get on a larger exchange, but as an ICO investor I would not like to see a lot of funds being pushed towards 'votes' or something of the sorts on an exchange. Just my view, many may disagree and say that that is HOW you get on an exchange. Meh. If we want to use assets to get on an exchange I would rather see a small crowd funding project run by the community. There are much more productive things the ~5BTC could be used for then trying to 'Woo a Whale'

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
RD965

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:19:59 AM

I think transparency is our friend and I do not think that people should be swayed negatively by two wallets containing 50% of the coins. I believe they have both stated somewhere in this thread they are committed to holding and GROWing this coin. They invested for a reason  Smiley

I'm not sure what it will take to get on a larger exchange, but as an ICO investor I would not like to see a lot of funds being pushed towards 'votes' or something of the sorts on an exchange. Just my view, many may disagree and say that that is HOW you get on an exchange. Meh. If we want to use assets to get on an exchange I would rather see a small crowd funding project run by the community. There are much more productive things the ~5BTC could be used for then trying to 'Woo a Whale'

Dont worry I dont like Bittrex either   Grin

50% held by two people is called centralisation atm  Smiley I dont mind but ppl may (its not the first time I hold 50% of a coin)

Voting system?  Grin x votes = x grow, A VOTING GIVEAWAY, you get coins, and increase the possibility to be accepted in new exchanges!

Dependind the exange the reward will vary!

You ppl like the idea?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:46:05 AM

Dont worry I dont like Bittrex either   Grin

50% held by two people is called centralisation atm  Smiley I dont mind but ppl may (its not the first time I hold 50% of a coin)

Voting system?  Grin x votes = x grow, A VOTING GIVEAWAY, you get coins, and increase the possibility to be accepted in new exchanges!

Dependind the exange the reward will vary!

You ppl like the idea?

I have been voting for ROSCoin on Cryptsy and then they were planning to add it , but there was wallet problems at the moment, so lost chance...

The only place that voting make sense is Cryptsy. I remember Aliencoin, useless shitcoin. I even try to mine it in the beginning but a lot of problems so i left it but they hit cryptsy and hit $60K, it was again one of those coins that was worth only $1k.

So voting on Cryptsy, i would say 'YES'.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:48:43 AM

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/545546101475250176
RD965

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:57:08 AM

Nice, lets wait for barry to go online (its 1 oclock western europe lol)

Then lets see what else we can do
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:00:34 PM

Already here mate, and reading  Wink
RD965

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:06:30 PM

Already here mate, and reading  Wink

Good morning Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: