Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:29:35 PM

Frist euph... Now bluntcoin... Looks like we are setting a trent here Roll Eyes

What are those coins? I like GROW.. Wink
Euph is selling "legal" drugs

Bluntcoin claims to sell bluntwraps, papers etc.. (bluntwraps are cigar based and tax priced, goodluck with international shipping Cheesy)

I will try finish the shop today... I dont feel to good however... got myself a little flu unfortunately Undecided... But only a few small things left, so I think tonight were good to go  Smiley

Awe please take good rest and fresh ginger, in a honey and lemon hot water drink with a little chilli few times a day will help get all the flu out and you will sweat under a blanket plus 3k milligrams of effervescent vit c..try that.. I am just going to check the giveaway and then when I come back from errands start some tweets..

Thanks for the advice qiwoman2 Wink

I have completed the installation of the cointopay module.. made a test purchase and it works very smooth..  I am really happy with the way their system works
That said, there isnt a exchange api to set for the price in Grow..  Since the volume is lacking on empoex and other exchanges still ignore us Huh

We can set a fixed price, but that will not work tbh. That would empty our buffer for exchange rates fast.
I will contact ccex and a few others again today.

Besides all that we are still launching tonight... With or without other exchanges.. In the meantime we encourage purchases with other currencys so we can put the maximum possible, back into grow on empoex...

I will make a new announcement thread for the launch of the shop, welcoming other currencies to shop with us to maximize our sales and adding more support on the Growmarket.

I also want to set a little community voting about shipments to the usa...
If we block shipping options to the usa, bittrex might reconsider us for a listing (other exchanges have not made any issue out of this, at least they didnt tell me) Then again there is no gaurantee they will... Please share you opinions about this Wink
I am fine with whatever You are happy with to make GROW, GROW..I can't wait to purchase the tea shirt and be a customer..Hope you are feeling a bit better..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:05:18 PM

Bluntcoin claims to sell bluntwraps, papers etc.. (bluntwraps are cigar based and tax priced, goodluck with international shipping Cheesy)

I will try finish the shop today... I dont feel to good however... got myself a little flu unfortunately Undecided... But only a few small things left, so I think tonight were good to go  Smiley

Awe please take good rest and fresh ginger, in a honey and lemon hot water drink with a little chilli few times a day will help get all the flu out and you will sweat under a blanket plus 3k milligrams of effervescent vit c..try that.. I am just going to check the giveaway and then when I come back from errands start some tweets..

I have completed the installation of the cointopay module.. made a test purchase and it works very smooth..  I am really happy with the way their system works
That said, there isnt a exchange api to set for the price in Grow..  Since the volume is lacking on empoex and other exchanges still ignore us Huh

We can set a fixed price, but that will not work tbh. That would empty our buffer for exchange rates fast.

Besides all that we are still launching tonight... With or without other exchanges.. In the meantime we encourage purchases with other currencys so we can put the maximum possible, back into grow on empoex...

I will make a new announcement thread for the launch of the shop, welcoming other currencies to shop with us to maximize our sales and adding more support on the Growmarket.

If we block shipping options to the usa, bittrex might reconsider us for a listing (other exchanges have not made any issue out of this, at least they didnt tell me) Then again there is no gaurantee they will... Please share you opinions about this Wink

We could make it easier for exchanges to accept us  Roll Eyes
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:32:34 PM

Maybe a nice list to lookout for an exchange
https://www.cryptonator.com/exchange
Btw GROW is already on the votinglist of Comkort.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:34:16 PM

Dammit qiwoman2,

You are really pretty active on WOC Cheesy
RD965

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:42:21 PM

Maybe a nice list to lookout for an exchange
https://www.cryptonator.com/exchange
Btw GROW is already on the votinglist of Comkort.
Having Comkort will be like having empoex now Wink
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:43:05 PM

I will try finish the shop today... I dont feel to good however... got myself a little flu unfortunately Undecided... But only a few small things left, so I think tonight were good to go  Smiley

I have completed the installation of the cointopay module.. made a test purchase and it works very smooth..  I am really happy with the way their system works
That said, there isnt a exchange api to set for the price in Grow..  Since the volume is lacking on empoex and other exchanges still ignore us Huh

Exactly... it seems to be a point of turning down, so...

https://twitter.com/Grow_Dev/status/541271029000466432

RD965

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:49:18 PM

Im talking money here  Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:31:26 PM

Im talking money here  Grin

retweeted and faved.. Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:07:37 PM

~4 hrs I think and I am done with the shop... maybe 5 Wink
RD965

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:10:42 PM

~4 hrs I think and I am done with the shop... maybe 5 Wink

Are you releasing it yet? Or just teasing a bit
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:25:32 PM

Oh no I will release... Teaser has been out already right?  Wink Im hoping exchanges will jump a board when we release.

I will also release another wallet.. one with a Shop tab in it... But since its an inwallet browser system, and everyody runs a different version of browser these days, I added the webbrowser itself with the wallet so to speak... The newest update of internet explorer screwed a few things up.. thats why its bringing the wallet to a massive ~100 mb+  Cheesy Roll Eyes
But it works like a charm  Smiley
This will of course be an optional wallet. Not a mandatory one Wink
RD965

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:38:16 PM

Oh no I will release... Teaser has been out already right?  Wink Im hoping exchanges will jump a board when we release.

I will also release another wallet.. one with a Shop tab in it... But since its an inwallet browser system, and everyody runs a different version of browser these days, I added the webbrowser itself with the wallet so to speak... The newest update of internet explorer screwed a few things up.. thats why its bringing the wallet to a massive ~100 mb+  Cheesy Roll Eyes
So correct me then but are you not the first doing this?
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:48:45 PM

So correct me then but are you not the first doing this?

What do you mean?
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:28:58 PM

Are you just assuming it will help? By blocking The US you are blocking out a HUGE market Alot of which has legal medicinal herb, and every election more states are/will pass for recreation.

If you get bittrex to say they will add if you block the US Im all for it. But I dont think thats the case.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:52:19 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 05:35:59 AM by barryzand

Are you just assuming it will help? By blocking The US you are blocking out a HUGE market Alot of which has legal medicinal herb, and every election more states are/will pass for recreation.

If you get bittrex to say they will add if you block the US Im all for it. But I dont think thats the case.

Yeah you've got a good point there... I just want what is best for the community  Wink

For now we will accept orders from the U.S.  Wink

I asked bittrex rami about this through IRC, but no response yet.. If they agree with those terms, I will again discuss this first with the community  Wink

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________

Alright.. finally done.. I had some last minute issues with the auto mail settings etc. lol

www.cryptogrowshop.com is our new home

We currently accept GROW, BTC, LTC, DRK, DOGE, POT, CANN, NLG

However.. we are waiting on new exchanges to have a realtime price for Grow of course. I believe cointopay set it to a fixed price of 1satoshi until we get a listing somewhere else, So dont order anything with your grow yet!  Wink

Cann payments is having issues on cointopay.com's side atm

I really wished we could have launched with just GrowCoin alone for the first few weeks.. but unfortunately we dont have much of a choice atm to add these other currencies for payment. In the end these currencies can give us more volume on the growmarket itself

To do list:
Add final batch of products
Add Grow as a viewable currency in the shop
Find second shipment partner (probably DHL)
Paypal integration
Exchanges
Coupon creation for ico investors
Coupon creation for giveaways (unwanted seeds)

I will go to sleep now.. its pretty darn late here... Lots of work to do tomorrow! Cheesy

Stay tuned... Cool
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:34:42 AM

New optional windows and mac wallets.

7th of December 2014. Optional re-designed wallet with GrowShop tab.

Instructions:
- Download the wallet linked below.
- Please go to your "user/appdata/roaming/growcoin" folder
- Back up your wallet.dat just in case.
- No need for a complete resync, this is a wallet design update only.
- Open up the new qt wallet. let it start.
- Done

windows : GrowCoin QT WINDOWS with shop (big file, next update it will be smaller)

mac: GrowCoin QT MAC with shop

Now I am really gone for a nice long nap   Smiley Cool
Shocked

OP will be updated tomorrow Wink
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:23:08 AM

Instructions:
- Done

windows : GrowCoin QT WINDOWS with shop (big file, next update it will be smaller)

Shocked

Getting ready to download the new wallet and mess around with it  Cheesy

Awesome work Barry, looks like everything is coming along nicely. I think accepting multiple currencies will definitely help out in the long run. Will hopefully bring some more attention to this great coin  Grin

The other exchanges will have to start paying attention soon!

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:35:01 AM

Instructions:
- Done

Shocked

Getting ready to download the new wallet and mess around with it  Cheesy

Awesome work Barry, looks like everything is coming along nicely. I think accepting multiple currencies will definitely help out in the long run. Will hopefully bring some more attention to this great coin  Grin

The other exchanges will have to start paying attention soon!

This looks lovely, I will download it after..I see os many other dead coins pump and dumps on those big exchanges and they still dithering to add this decent coin makes my mind boggle to be honest..They better start adding soon or we just all have to trade hard on Empoex and get the word out.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:04:34 AM

The shop is looking real nice.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money