Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread  (Read 127531 times)
barryzand (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:43:14 PM

Grow coin Smiley

I rather support CANN

Cann has nothing to offer people outside of the US imo... Shipping weed itself will never work on a international level.. Did someone ever bought weed with his cann?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:11:44 PM

~2.5 days left to join our ICO!

Dont forget to check out our shop for preview purposes!
www.grow-coin.pw/shop1

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:33:22 PM

~2.5 days left to join our ICO!

Dont forget to check out our shop for preview purposes!
www.grow-coin.pw/shop1

Love the Tees and if you can get mugs too, love to have a cuppa tea in a grow mug!
I got my eye on the long sleeve Tee and some tees for xmas gifts to close fam..The green and white Tee is lovely too..  Smiley
..Also the price is very reasonable..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:28:05 AM

The mugs will be available soon  Wink Im just having a hard time finding a supplier who doesnt need 100+ mugs for order to give me a good price.  Cheesy

Cheapest one I had contact with was ~8 euro a piece. With shipping added that will be one expensive mug  Roll Eyes

So maybe I will go with the 100+ order soon(~1.20 each), and give a few of them away in coffeeshops in Amsterdam  Wink

n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:14:48 AM

Bought into the ICO just now.  This seems too promising and barryzand seems too dedicated to pass up investing considering the coin supply.

Hope all goes well! Kiss
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:44:49 AM

The mugs will be available soon  Wink Im just having a hard time finding a supplier who doesnt need 100+ mugs for order to give me a good price.  Cheesy

Cheapest one I had contact with was ~8 euro a piece. With shipping added that will be one expensive mug  Roll Eyes

So maybe I will go with the 100+ order soon(~1.20 each), and give a few of them away in coffeeshops in Amsterdam  Wink

Yeah good idea..I will buy a few also for the family..give one to each member so at least 5-10 mugs I will order..   Smiley

@n3rfherder  welcome to the GROW FAM..  Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:11:13 AM

Bought into the ICO just now.  This seems too promising and barryzand seems too dedicated to pass up investing considering the coin supply.

Hope all goes well! Kiss

Thank you for your support  Smiley
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:12:22 PM

I am currently in talk with cointopay to add Grow as a currency to pay with through their gateway. They are a company in crypto payment gateways based in the netherlands.

www.cointopay.com

They have a secure system, similair to coinpayments.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:17:06 PM

I am currently in talk with cointopay to add Grow as a currency to pay with through their gateway. They are a company in crypto payment gateways based in the netherlands.

www.cointopay.com

They have a secure system, similair to coinpayments.

Excellent work Dev, awesome news..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:07:51 PM

I decided not to do a signature campaign. I believe people had enough time to notice us to join the ico. And with the things I planned for the POW period, I believe we will get some extra attention eventually Wink

Relax, and enjoy a big hit from the bong

endcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:14:49 PM

I never take part in ICO, someone can help me? What i must to do to have this coin?
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:17:02 PM

I never take part in ICO, someone can help me? What i must to do to have this coin?

- We are selling 1.000.000 Grow coins and have a goal of ~10 BTC . When the ICO reaches ~10btc we will make a public announcement and close the ICO.

- The ICO will run from November the 15th 2014 till November the 25th 2014, or when ICO goal is reached.

- If the ICO does not reach ~10btc, we will devide all coins to the investors at ICO closing time.

- Escrow : Placebo

If you like to participate in this ICO, please send your BTC to this address : 1NjptUzahQ66GpntLT6Fc3bCzaUBBJw7Ci

1. Deposit your btc to the ICO address
2. Send PM to Placebo with Tx
3. GrowCoins will be send to Placebo at launch
4. After block explorer is ready Placebo will start sending coins to people that joined the ICO
5. ICO funds will be released 2 days after launch (and when everybody has received their ICO coins).

ICO CLOSING TIME

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________

A total of 1.000.000 coins will be for sale. We will close the ICO once we reach our maximum goal of ~10btc. We think this is a reasonable marketcap to start off with, before POW begins. Because the daily inflation of new coins is low, we think this is an easy to maintain starting market floor.

Minimum investment = 0.05btc p.p.

Because we are starting small, please keep in mind a maximum investment of 1btc per person is more then enough  Wink

If you need any more information PM me or Placebo Wink
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:22:23 PM

I figured out a way to proces the free seeds in a smooth way Smiley

Every ICO investor will get a personal coupon code to order the seeds through the growshop. Checkout amount will be 0 Wink

I will add 2 extra products to make this happen (normal seed products will only go per 3 seeds), so you can "buy" the deserved amount of seeds Wink
Unfortunately I cant make this work with other products, since we made a deal with our main seed supplier as a opening deal Wink
endcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:26:05 PM

- We are selling 1.000.000 Grow coins and have a goal of ~10 BTC . When the ICO reaches ~10btc we will make a public announcement and close the ICO.

- The ICO will run from November the 15th 2014 till November the 25th 2014, or when ICO goal is reached.

- If the ICO does not reach ~10btc, we will devide all coins to the investors at ICO closing time.

- Escrow : Placebo

If you like to participate in this ICO, please send your BTC to this address : 1NjptUzahQ66GpntLT6Fc3bCzaUBBJw7Ci

1. Deposit your btc to the ICO address
2. Send PM to Placebo with Tx
3. GrowCoins will be send to Placebo at launch
4. After block explorer is ready Placebo will start sending coins to people that joined the ICO
5. ICO funds will be released 2 days after launch (and when everybody has received their ICO coins).

ICO CLOSING TIME
http://gifcountdown.com/europe-amsterdam/1416942000/141414/0f0f0f/aaaaaa/fdfdfd/faedad/true/counter.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________

A total of 1.000.000 coins will be for sale. We will close the ICO once we reach our maximum goal of ~10btc. We think this is a reasonable marketcap to start off with, before POW begins. Because the daily inflation of new coins is low, we think this is an easy to maintain starting market floor.

Minimum investment = 0.05btc p.p.

Because we are starting small, please keep in mind a maximum investment of 1btc per person is more then enough  Wink

If you need any more information PM me or Placebo Wink
Ok, now i know what to do:p i never read all first page so from here my ignorance
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:27:33 PM

I figured out a way to proces the free seeds in a smooth way Smiley

Every ICO investor will get a personal coupon code to order the seeds through the growshop. Checkout amount will be 0 Wink

I will add 2 extra products to make this happen (normal seed products will only go per 3 seeds), so you can "buy" the deserved amount of seeds Wink
Unfortunately I cant make this work with other products, since we made a deal with our main seed supplier as a opening deal Wink

WOW This is nice..as I don't smoke or cannot grow can I maybe give my voucher to someone that might be allowed to grow them as a gift?  Grin

Don't worry about the signature campaign, this is a wonderful coin. I wonder if it will be profitable to rent a rig to mine it? Smiley..Either way am so glad I took part in the ICO, I have a feeling about GROW..a good one and can't wait to get the mugs and tees and a couple of the caps, for the men folk in the family..    Smiley..If you can get some hemp products too later on for us ladies, like hemp bags and pretty stuff made of hemp would be cool..as it's all in the same family..I got my eye on treating myself to the long sleeve tee shirt and mug, they presents for me lol.. Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:31:45 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 01:51:24 AM by barryzand

Ok, now i know what to do:p i never read all first page so from here my ignorance

No problem   Cheesy

I know exactly what you mean  Grin

WOW This is nice..as I don't smoke or cannot grow can I maybe give my voucher to someone that might be allowed to grow them as a gift?  Grin

Don't worry about the signature campaign, this is a wonderful coin. I wonder if it will be profitable to rent a rig to mine it? Smiley..Either way am so glad I took part in the ICO, I have a feeling about GROW..a good one and can't wait to get the mugs and tees and a couple of the caps, for the men folk in the family..    Smiley..If you can get some hemp products too later on for us ladies, like hemp bags and pretty stuff made of hemp would be cool..as it's all in the same family..I got my eye on treating myself to the long sleeve tee shirt and mug, they presents for me lol.. Grin

It is your coupon code.. You can do with it whatever you want  Smiley

The hemp products is currently being looked at. I am really amazed of the stuff you can buy made out of hemp  Cheesy I will keep you updated!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:09:11 AM

No problem   Cheesy

I know exactly what you mean  Grin

It is your coupon code.. You can do with it whatever you want  Smiley

The hemp products is currently being looked at. I am really amazed of the stuff you can buy made out of hemp  Cheesy I will keep you updated!

Thank you Dev, yes we can have clothes as well made form hemp and all sorts, very versatile product.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:34:25 AM

~8 hrs remaining to join our ico! Get in while we are still low-key! Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:39:49 AM

Let's all tweet together:  https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/537193644671787008  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
barryzand (OP)

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:09:00 AM

POW is getting closer, I am getting excited  Grin

Dont forget the POW inflation is very small each day. It wil take ~25-30 days for all the POW blocks to be mined, and only 1 million coins will be mineable Wink

The cannabis industy is starting to expand rapidly. The more reason for us to cling on to that expand and combine two beautifull things together. Join us in this exciting revolution of marijuana and cryptocurrencies!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: