Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:48:15 PM

you know that they guy had to wait until the age of 30 for his "first time" when he needs to have a profile pic with a woman Cheesy
People like you are the reason that I don't contribute much here. The "woman" in the picture with me is my wife of over 10 years. Good try though.

Hey volder, still buying PayCoin2?

Also, is that Newport Beach on that fb pic? Looks a bunch like it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:50:16 PM

Who are you and what exactly can you contribute?

Shrieking in glee to buy up these coins?
You should know who I am. If you don't you can't read.

Regular Guy™
volder

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:51:14 PM

you know that they guy had to wait until the age of 30 for his "first time" when he needs to have a profile pic with a woman Cheesy
People like you are the reason that I don't contribute much here. The "woman" in the picture with me is my wife of over 10 years. Good try though.

That was a hike we took up some island in the middle of the ocean. Forgot what it was called now, some animal sanctuary place.

Regular Guy™
volder

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:55:30 PM

That was a hike we took up some island in the middle of the ocean. Forgot what it was called now, some animal sanctuary place.
Oh wait, there is a different picture there. I forgot it was changed, I don't facebook much.

That picture was in San Diego.

Regular Guy™
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:57:18 PM

Should.  Cheesy

I took a look earlier.

You're another nobody. A nothing.

Correct?

What pray tell can you contribute exactly?

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:58:57 PM

I never received "free gifts", I have only received miners for review the same as from other companies like Spondoolies, Rockminer and many others.  Some of them I have been allowed to keep and others go back after the review period.

I am not paid by GAW nor have I been.  I write about many companies and I am not paid by them either.
I have never been on GAW's payroll.

Have you or have you not received free gifts from GAW?

volder

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:59:57 PM

Should.  Cheesy

I took a look earlier.

You're another nobody. A nothing.

Correct?

What pray tell can you contribute exactly?
Correct, I'm nobody. You should worry less about me, and more about other stuff.

Regular Guy™
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:01:46 AM

Cool, well anyway, you might want to start thinking about your exit strategy with paycoin2... We all know there's nothing propping up this dog at this point and it's probably going to a few sats like every other shitcoin out there. Just a matter of time now. A smart man like yourself must have an exit correct?
geegaw

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:02:03 AM

What exactly is it that you can contribute? Don't mind me.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:05:06 AM

I understand were you are coming from.
I am not an employee and have not been paid by them.  I am part of the entire community not just HashTalk or Bitcointalk and report on much more than just GAW.
Good or bad I will report it.
I do understand your concerns though and they will get a voice by me as I get more info together and verified once way or another.
For better or worse we will see over the coming weeks just where GAW ends up and its customers.

I am not paid by GAW nor have I been.  I write about many companies and I am not paid by them either.
I have never been on GAW's payroll.

CCN is also not owned by GAW or its affiliates.  It is a privately owned company and was not sold to GAW nor will it be.

I am aware of your concerns and am actively looking into them as I get info I will publish it for good or bad.  

Happy New Year Everyone, May It Bring a Rise in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies and bring our world wide community closer.
Best Regards.

The scam is that Josh has millions of dollars in BTC and USD and tons of investors(So he says) but he can't make a $20 wall like he promised?
He hasn't invested anything into the market and I'm sure hes dumping some xpy because hes a greedy manipulative liar who has to pay all his employee's 6 figure incomes.
No idiot would work for a company that is clearly lying to people for profits, to bring home minimum wage.

Why is he begging on his forums for his followers not to dump? Why not stand behind your coin and buy them all up @ a promised rate of $20/each?

MAYBE ITS BECAUSE JOSH GARZA IS A SCAMMER and ALWAYS HAS BEEN, hes been tricking people out of their BTC since early 2014.

I hope Josh and his whole family/friends and anyone associated with running these scams go to jail.

Here is a complete list of individuals who are directly associated with this scam and the ones prior to this one:

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers
Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.
Eric Capuano - Information Security Officer Gawminers - Previous owner of zencloud?
Amber Messer - Eric's Wife - Works as a customer service agent for gawminers
Joe Mordica - CTO Gawminers
Dan Pease - General Manager - Gawminers
Evan Lucas - Lead software Engineer - Gawminers - Zencloud
Ryan Mottley - Software Developer - Gawminers - Zencloud
Amanda Veilleux-Meara - Call Center Manager - Gawminers
Stuart Fraser - Partner at Cantor Fitzgerald LP - Josh's Piggy Bank
Alan Harmon - Purchasing Manager - Gawminers
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individuals
Rami Abramov - Chief Marketing Officer - Gawminers
Bill St. Dennis - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Christian Gogol - Marketing and PR - Gawminers
Luke Rusten - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Jonah Dorman - New General Manager? - Gawminers
Reesie Garza (Amaris) - Customer Support Rep - Gawminers

Let it be known that these individuals have profited from scamming/lying to you and knowingly taken your money on false pretenses.

Everyone above gets paid every month and I'm sure they're all making 6 figures and that's directly from profiting from individuals who don't know their left from right and are suckered into joining a forum where paycoins are force fed down their throats with broken promises.

I wonder how anyone of these people sleep at night?

To be honest I do not think any of us believe you at best. Or at worst now think you just do a bad job of reporting. (Or whatever it is called that you have done) If you can’t tell I am in full melt down mode and am pissed off. I tried to stick up for GAW hoping they would follow the plan because I believe in the plan. But all I have seen is a company about to make a ton of money. Off of saying they will help the little guy. They have transferred all of their obligations to paying us to things they did not have to pay for. Sure they made a small buy wall compared to what they received from all of us.

volder

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:06:16 AM

Cool, well anyway, you might want to start thinking about your exit strategy with paycoin2... We all know there's nothing propping up this dog at this point and it's probably going to a few sats like every other shitcoin out there. Just a matter of time now. A smart man like yourself must have an exit correct?
I do appreciate the pointers. Smiley Someone in as deep as me does not simply exit, and to do so would be foolish. There are many considerations, including taking some risk that it does work out.

Regular Guy™
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:10:25 AM

I contacted Joe directly when I saw the issue.  I was not able to alter anything in the screen I saw.  A little while later it was all working as it was supposed too.  I had even said that it was bad emails and such were seen but nothing was altered.  Coinbase and some others have had issues similar to this in the past as well.
It was a bad issue for GAW that is why I asked about it and published what their statement was as well as what happened.
It was not a good news article.

I am not paid by GAW nor have..I been.

deletia

How did you manage to get such an immediate [inaccurate] response from Gaw Miners about their flaw yesterday? What was it like within an hour of Coinfire? Why did you not bother fact checking their response?

1. the pages most certainly were not 'static' you could fire off an SMS to the registered no.
2. nothing lost nothing changeable, as was explained here as well as by coinfire, the damage is quite larger than that. a mere threatening email to the registered account holder suggesting revealing his balance in 'anonymous' cryptocurrency can yield wonders to those inclined.

You fired off their reply in an instance.

Why is that?

jh7phone

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:11:55 AM

"HashTalk is currently undergoing maintenance. Please come back another time."

ABANDON SHIP!

geegaw

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:12:48 AM

No you saw the discussion here and the detailed ramifications. Coinfire was on it and you responded with their excuse for it there after.

I contacted Joe directly when I saw the issue.  I was not able to alter anything in the screen I saw.  A little while later it was all working as it was supposed too.  I had even said that it was bad emails and such were seen but nothing was altered.  Coinbase and some others have had issues similar to this in the past as well.
It was a bad issue for GAW that is why I asked about it and published what their statement was as well as what happened.

I am not paid by GAW nor have..I been.

deletia

How did you manage to get such an immediate [inaccurate] response from Gaw Miners about their flaw yesterday? What was it like within an hour of Coinfire? Why did you not bother fact checking their response?

1. the pages most certainly were not 'static' you could fire off an SMS to the registered no.
2. nothing lost nothing changeable, as was explained here as well as by coinfire, the damage is quite larger than that. a mere threatening email to the registered account holder suggesting revealing his balance in 'anonymous' cryptocurrency can yield wonders to those inclined.

You fired off their reply in an instance.

Why is that?

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:15:35 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 12:26:47 AM by owlcatz

I contacted Joe directly when I saw the issue.  I was not able to alter anything in the screen I saw.  A little while later it was all working as it was supposed too.  I had even said that it was bad emails and such were seen but nothing was altered.  Coinbase and some others have had issues similar to this in the past as well.

So. You posted a "Bad news article" then? Why?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:16:58 AM

$7.72 and falling

$5 by Monday 1/5/14
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:17:04 AM

Need more bandwidth  Undecided

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:18:14 AM

The funny thing is he posts this today but he's so schizoid that in a month or two he'll probably be posting another 'Call to hunt down the Trolls' thread.

The good news for us is that means there might be less HT shills coming on here if he refuses to pay them.

Not many have been here since the Paybase launch, probably feeling a bit sore still.

But it will pick up, don't worry. When the next set of promises takes place we'll see a new wave of optimism spilling over here as well.

Edit: I got this exclusive picture of paybase launch from GAW World Headquarters (CEO/CTO/redacted watching - bottom right - very EXITED):

suchmoon, is that bend in the rocket the hyperflex in action?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:20:23 AM

A couple of the very few people in the GAW camp that have enough brain capacity to string together a relatively proper sentence show up here at the same time. Why? Did Daddy send you? Kind of reminds me of women that go to the powder room in twos.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 12:20:53 AM

I hate to admit it but this has gone badly, I was one of the few lucky ones who did snap up the $20.06 on offer through pay base, however I was stupid enough to reinvest. I am closing out the position and will still get an average price of $15. However I am now seeing this for what it is and that is just another alt coin, everything you can do in Pay Base once on line I can already do in one format or another here in Australia with BTC.

As for the hash stakers all of mine were converted hashlets as there was no point in keeping an investment that was never going to win, the premier account doesn't do anything for me as I am in Australia and most of the features will be US based, as Josh is trying to ensure everything he does is within the law only US citizens will be able to get a debit card.

Hashstakers are already a dead investment, if you bought a staker you have no chance of a ROI at $9.00 per coin. The converted ones will only miss the opportunity to sell their coins as the market is dying.

With only 1.4 million dollars in trade yesterday Josh should of been able to keep a $20 floor in place but chose not to, in fact had of Josh put and kept a $20 floor in place the markets would now be trading at around the same level.

So I now find myself asking what has happened to the supposed 100 million fiat, and the 10 million in BTC mined (as stated in the WJS article), the 10 million in BTC alone should have held a floor price.

I have been a semi supporter of GAW but now find the lies are to far fetched for me, I actually think LTC gear has more chance of paying me this week then I have in seeing the $20 floor price again.

So I must say I now think that most people here are right and I was probably wrong.  

I'm in agreement here.  The floor problem bothers me the most.

Floor? You mean this floor bothers you?

Looks fine to me. I think you should send more money to Josh because he is a real swell guy.

Oh, and the real XPY floor does not actually have a cool slide like that. You just plummet down and go splat. 
dam i was really wanting the slide seemed so cool

I am always man enough to were my loses, just as I have with LTC Gear, I am just lucky that Prime Hashlets got me into a position of profit when I got extremely lucky and they went to $50, I sold 1 account that cleared all money spent on Crypto and have been playing with profit ever since, I also ensure I take a little for myself every week.
I also do not believe there are any large investors and the tiny chat love in did nothing to inspire me, I feel for the people who paid $20 via credit card on Paycoin.com with the belief that there was a floor. To make it worse there is one Guy who bought 20K worth and then bought hashstakers to stake them. So effectively spent 39K for a 180 day return of more than likely of 26K including the return of his coin, a 13K loss and I am sure he is only the tip of the iceburg.
I have only converted stakers and I cash my earnings every day regardless of price, this goes towards my weekly earn, will I stake again when some of these expire, Hell would have to freeze over or Pay Coin would have to somehow become a success.
My main problem now is where to invest, home mining is out of the question power rates are to high in Australia. A lot of sites have fallen over, so for now I seem to be in a holding pattern.
I am glad I did not cop an absolute flogging here, and if you now of any where to invest I am open to suggestions
you got lucky then alot of people including myself cant say that sadly enough  Cry

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: