Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:21:10 AM

Cool, well anyway, you might want to start thinking about your exit strategy with paycoin2... We all know there's nothing propping up this dog at this point and it's probably going to a few sats like every other shitcoin out there. Just a matter of time now. A smart man like yourself must have an exit correct?
I do appreciate the pointers. Smiley Someone in as deep as me does not simply exit, and to do so would be foolish. There are many considerations, including taking some risk that it does work out.

I understand. Good luck then. It is all a spin of the roulette wheel in the end anyway. If you have any pull with Gaw at all you should tell him to be forthright with his customers, under promise, and over deliver, and stop being a word smith and let his word actually stand for something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:22:26 AM

Cool, well anyway, you might want to start thinking about your exit strategy with paycoin2... We all know there's nothing propping up this dog at this point and it's probably going to a few sats like every other shitcoin out there. Just a matter of time now. A smart man like yourself must have an exit correct?
I do appreciate the pointers. Smiley Someone in as deep as me does not simply exit, and to do so would be foolish. There are many considerations, including taking some risk that it does work out.

I understand. Good luck then. It is all a spin of the roulette wheel in the end anyway. If you have any pull with Gaw at all you should tell him to be forthright with his customers, under promise, and over deliver, and stop being a word smith and let his word actually stand for something.
Sadly, I have no pull with GAW these days. Rarely speak to anyone there anymore.

Regular Guy™
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:23:50 AM

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 12:25:09 AM

Need more bandwidth  Undecided
lol so many users break poor system

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:26:52 AM

Found it
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 12:27:04 AM

suchmoon, is that bend in the rocket the hyperflex in action?

NDA.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:30:52 AM

I just report stuff as I see it.
Coinfire should contact GAW directly as well there is usually someone who will talk with a reporter asking questions.
If I had not covered the breach you would complain I ignored it.  
Does not matter either way we just did a report on the falling XPY price today as well.  It is all news and needs to be reported the good and the bad.

No you saw the discussion here and the detailed ramifications. Coinfire was on it and you responded with their excuse for it there after.

I contacted Joe directly when I saw the issue.  I was not able to alter anything in the screen I saw.  A little while later it was all working as it was supposed too.  I had even said that it was bad emails and such were seen but nothing was altered.  Coinbase and some others have had issues similar to this in the past as well.
It was a bad issue for GAW that is why I asked about it and published what their statement was as well as what happened.
It was not a good news article.

I am not paid by GAW nor have..I been.

deletia

How did you manage to get such an immediate [inaccurate] response from Gaw Miners about their flaw yesterday? What was it like within an hour of Coinfire? Why did you not bother fact checking their response?

1. the pages most certainly were not 'static' you could fire off an SMS to the registered no.
2. nothing lost nothing changeable, as was explained here as well as by coinfire, the damage is quite larger than that. a mere threatening email to the registered account holder suggesting revealing his balance in 'anonymous' cryptocurrency can yield wonders to those inclined.

You fired off their reply in an instance.

Why is that?

bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:32:48 AM

Does it seem strange that Hash Talk is down at the same time that XPY is dropping below $8.00. I am glad I am not as heavily invested as others but have started an exit strategy. I have hash stakers and suppose I will take the earnings from them and dump every day. I am slowly selling off all coin and keeping the BTC but at $8.00 a coin things are look pretty shitty at the moment. I see a post here stating that $5.00 a coin by Monday, if it gets that low I would suggest it may even hit LTC levels of $2.60 a coin.
As stated I exited GAW with one account sale with a profit so I am all on house money. However I do feel for the guys who got in late especially if this is there first dabble with Crypto as they will never invest or use crypto again and that is a shame.

If Josh really does have a war chest he needs to get it out now, Him saying that he does not want the non believers (his words) to gain is a load of crap, if he continues to let this slide will most likely prove there is no war chess nor ever was.

I can see in months to come someone will sue GAW miners there is plenty of ammo saved here and by people on hash talk that would more then enough evidence to see a law suit in the US get past the first discovery stage.

When you go around sprouting that you have 100 million + fund and that all coins will be purchased at $20 you leave yourself open to all sorts of legal action. The other thing is that if half of all coins are in prime controllers, that only leaves around 6 million coins for his supposed 200,000 customers, that's only 30 coins per customer, so even this figure seems rubbery, I know of a lot of people with thousands of Pay Coin, I advised them to get out at $14.00 some listened others showed the faith, but after talking to one work mate today who invested he regrets his decision big time and asked me If I thought the price would rise. I told him what I thought and told him he needs to make his own decision, he invest 3K all up early in the piece, his coins on hand 500 are worth 4K he also has stakers. He sold 3K worth so he breaks even.
I would hate to be one of the people who actually bought pay coin with a CC for $20  
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:33:26 AM

Because it was news.  I am trying to illustrate good or bad I will report it.
We report when Blockchain.info had breaches and glitches and we do the same when it others have it happen as well.

I contacted Joe directly when I saw the issue.  I was not able to alter anything in the screen I saw.  A little while later it was all working as it was supposed too.  I had even said that it was bad emails and such were seen but nothing was altered.  Coinbase and some others have had issues similar to this in the past as well.
It was a bad issue for GAW that is why I asked about it and published what their statement was as well as what happened.

So. You posted a "Bad news article" then? Why?

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:35:29 AM

I just report stuff as I see it.
Coinfire should contact GAW directly as well there is usually someone who will talk with a reporter asking questions.
If I had not covered the breach you would complain I ignored it.  
Does not matter either way we just did a report on the falling XPY price today as well.  It is all news and needs to be reported the good and the bad.
>snipperoo<

That's great!

What did you see and where did you see it?

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:36:07 AM

Ask someone like Volder. I don't buy for one second that he is just buying up large quantities of XPY , while bullhorning loudly to everyone at HT that he is doing so, because he is an extreme risk taker and has faith that Paycoin will be a success. He is clearly not that stupid, therefore there is another answer. My guess is that there will be more purchases by GAW, and those that know when these are going to occur get to cash in while all the people playing follow the leader end up holding the bag after the buy window closes after a short period. You can not perform a proper (and remotely legal) pump & dump scheme using only insiders, you have to have some credible investors who are at least "technically" outside of the organization help get the frenzy going.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:36:28 AM

Because it was news.  I am trying to illustrate good or bad I will report it.
We report when Blockchain.info had breaches and glitches and we do the same when it others have it happen as well.

I contacted Joe directly when I saw the issue.  I was not able to alter anything in the screen I saw.  A little while later it was all working as it was supposed too.  I had even said that it was bad emails and such were seen but nothing was altered.  Coinbase and some others have had issues similar to this in the past as well.

So. You posted a "Bad news article" then? Why?

Fair enough, i took that differently obviously.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:40:13 AM

The crazy thing about XPY is that it hasn't even been pumped, it's only been dumped.

At least the other scam coins gave you the courtesy of a reach around pump while the bagholders get fucked in the ass!
geegaw

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:42:32 AM

Yeah exactly because I am some goofball called "Volder" and I am buying so much shitcoins, believe me, you should too and raise the price.

Another mickey mouse bigmouth con-artist who cannot contribute jackshit.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:47:36 AM

The crazy thing about XPY is that it hasn't even been pumped, it's only been dumped.

At least the other scam coins gave you the courtesy of a reach around pump while the bagholders get fucked in the ass!

I has been pumped once, for about 5 minutes. All kinds of fishy tales about how people had their trades get skipped over and such while the GAW $20 buy happened. Maybe that was just system overload, but there is no denying that a select few knew exactly when that buy was going to occur and once it was over the window closed and no one else got the free HamBurgerZ.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
volder

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:48:21 AM

Yeah exactly because I am some goofball called "Volder" and I am buying so much shitcoins, believe me, you should too and raise the price.

Don't pretend like you know what I do and why I do it. You really don't have any idea.

Regular Guy™
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:52:35 AM

I has been pumped once, for about 5 minutes. All kinds of fishy tales about how people had their trades get skipped over and such while the GAW $20 buy happened. Maybe that was just system overload, but there is no denying that a select few knew exactly when that buy was going to occur and once it was over the window closed and no one else got the free HamBurgerZ.

Hey I got the $20 and I didn't know shit, i was on Pay Base checking that coins transferred, they did price was $20.06 I sold as quick as I could, stupid me though reinvested at 14.00 However have now closed that position so still go an average of $15.00
geegaw

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:52:46 AM

Don't pretend like you know what I do and why I do it. You really don't have any idea.

Sure sparky Roll Eyes

Who's training who in ambiguity, you or Homero.

If you put some real effort into that you could have lightened the load e.g.

"you do not know of what you speak".

See less words.

Cheaper quicker.

Less bandwidth used.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
volder

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:56:42 AM

Sure sparky Roll Eyes

Who's training who in ambiguity, you or Homero.

If you put some real effort into that you could have lightened the load e.g.

"you do not know of what you speak".

See less words.

Cheaper quicker.

Less bandwidth used.

The same can be said about your abuse of the enter key while posting. Here let me fix your post so it doesn't hurt my eyes.

Sure sparky Smiley Who's training who in ambiguity, you or Homero. If you put some real effort into that you could have lightened the load e.g. "you do not know of what you speak". See less words. Cheaper quicker. Less bandwidth used.

Nevertheless, this is pointless. I'm not bothering to respond to anything else you write, it's beneath me.

Regular Guy™
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:58:43 AM

damn i think the front page of /r/bitcoin has like 2 or 3 anti-gaw/homero posts. amazing. many hundred upvotes. Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: