Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 [808] 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 05:20:23 PM

He better start learning English in time for Florida

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 05:21:44 PM

PCfan GAW 2015 Innovative Roots (Admin OP-ED)

https://archive.today/aoFWw

This is unhealthy.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:24:19 PM

I thought this is his interpretation of the fact that the organizers had his speech already changed to a Q&A. He's just trying to put a spin on it making it sound like it's his decision. On the other hand, you could be right, it would be very risky for him to show up in a real Q&A, given his recent performance in creative writing and in Youtube recordings.
It's just like when he challenged Andrew to a debate and then later reworked the conditions to make it fit for him to get by without looking like a complete fraud. An email debate is an analogy to changing the Q&A to a round table discussion so he can either have his lawyers there or somebody who won't incriminate all of them with bullshit and lies talk. Yet another cowardly move from Homero.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:26:19 PM

He better start learning English in time for Florida

He could always have BitJane hide under the podium with her own mic.

Errr, maybe not, she would probably sound a lot more brusk and burly than Homero and the audience might notice...

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:35:13 PM

Is anyone from this board going to be at Homero's shitshow this weekend at BTC Miami? This is going to be captured on camera by someone right?

It is supposed to be recorded and published online by the organizers.

Suchmoon, I think you missed this post:

https://i.imgur.com/TKntahP.png

Reference Hashtalk / archive.today / web archive

Sounds to me like they won't be showing up for their conference time slot. They will be setting it up somewhere else, decide if there's any taping of the event (by who and post edits), who will be asking what question, etc..

I'm surprised the community hasn't picked up on this yet.

I thought this is his interpretation of the fact that the organizers had his speech already changed to a Q&A. He's just trying to put a spin on it making it sound like it's his decision. On the other hand, you could be right, it would be very risky for him to show up in a real Q&A, given his recent performance in creative writing and in Youtube recordings.

Maybe you're right, the statement could be interpreted either way.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:36:40 PM

I'm debating if I should go to the conference.. I will be staying at the Delano in South Beach for a couple of days attending a party at a gallery my friend owns. I would love to be at the conference just to see Josh kill paycoin, will see if I have time to see the final fail..

Am glad to see many have jumped ship on HT, IDK why it took so long TBH..

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 05:49:41 PM

It looks like I'm not the only one slightly disturbed by how dismissive Mr.Garza is about his long-time supporters jumping ship:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29166

1-Should a CEO / leader be flippant about losing their most trusted and loyal base? IE a life happens type of attitude.
2-Or should a CEO spend some time to find out why people that trusted him, have lost that trust?

And yet again - I'm not going to say anything but oops I already said it:

GAWCEO
What I meant is I know why they left and can provide details that would make people think. But i think it's bad form, so I choose not too.

I think it's generally considered bad form to insinuate some kind of wrongdoing without providing details. Put up or shut up.
ZiG

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:55:20 PM

This is unhealthy.

The new "shaman" is born ... Grin

ZiG
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:56:03 PM

I know one thing Josh should never have promised a 20.00 Floor. They try to cover that one up left and right. That was there biggest LIE and all the others are small compared to that one. Also should never have allowed XPY to be premined. Theres no way for them to know how many coins they would have to pay back on at this point. Not like there going to pay for them anyway - But just saying they would be up in the high millions.  So the HT people should look at all the lies as a whole and not just one or 2 instances of straight up lies either. Someone said it earlier stick it me once shame on me - Stick it to me twice shame on you. I got out after the first LIE hashlets never obsolete - always highest paying. Ahh well  

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:56:07 PM

It looks like I'm not the only one slightly disturbed by how dismissive Mr.Garza is about his long-time supporters jumping ship:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29166

1-Should a CEO / leader be flippant about losing their most trusted and loyal base? IE a life happens type of attitude.
2-Or should a CEO spend some time to find out why people that trusted him, have lost that trust?

And yet again - I'm not going to say anything but oops I already said it:

GAWCEO
What I meant is I know why they left and can provide details that would make people think. But i think it's bad form, so I choose not too.

I think it's generally considered bad form to insinuate some kind of wrongdoing without providing details. Put up or shut up.

He always does that... He hides behind NDA or professionalism when things like this happen... In reality it's simply because there is nothing good he can say about what he's doing and that those people left for legitimate reasons...

So he just heavily implies that the people are less than savory or hiding something... Seeing a pattern here?? Common denominator??
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:01:50 PM

Due to being at CES in Vegas all last week, I cannot make it to Miami. With all due respect to the organizers, it just isn't going to work out for me; even if I would also like to see this wannabe dig his hole deeper.

With that said, I will contribute to a bounty to insure any relevant Garza activity is covered on video.

Scott-
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:12:52 PM

As someone who writes scholastic papers and online articles, I find it offensive when people steal others' work and claim it as their own. In my opinion, it shows no class or progressive thought. Then again, what would one expect from someone supporting Garza - AND comparing him to the likes of Edison no less?! Seriously... I about lost my breakfast when I read that.

These days, services like Turnitin are good at catching plagiarists within minutes of scanning their content, but some people still don't get it. Oh well... such is life.

Scott-

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:15:52 PM

I know one thing Josh should never have promised a 20.00 Floor. They try to cover that one up left and right. That was there biggest LIE and all the others are small compared to that one. Also should never have allowed XPY to be premined. Theres no way for them to know how many coins they would have to pay back on at this point. Not like there going to pay for them anyway - But just saying they would be up in the high millions.  So the HT people should look at all the lies as a whole and not just one or 2 instances of straight up lies either. Someone said it earlier stick it me once shame on me - Stick it to me twice shame on you. I got out after the first LIE hashlets never obsolete - always highest paying. Ahh well  

The $20 floor was necessary to hold people off this long. The $20 floor is the only reason people switched to hashpoints when hashlets started floundering. No 20 dollar floor and he would have had to explain why the "never obsolete" hashlets weren't earning coins.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 06:22:19 PM

The $20 floor was necessary to hold people off this long. The $20 floor is the only reason people switched to hashpoints when hashlets started floundering. No 20 dollar floor and he would have had to explain why the "never obsolete" hashlets weren't earning coins.

I'm a bit surprised that with the "honor" program they didn't increase the "floor" to $50 or $100. It wouldn't really cost them anything, since we are talking about this dragging for decades potentially. Maybe that will be the next carrot.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 06:32:26 PM

I know one thing Josh should never have promised a 20.00 Floor. They try to cover that one up left and right. That was there biggest LIE and all the others are small compared to that one. Also should never have allowed XPY to be premined. Theres no way for them to know how many coins they would have to pay back on at this point. Not like there going to pay for them anyway - But just saying they would be up in the high millions.  So the HT people should look at all the lies as a whole and not just one or 2 instances of straight up lies either. Someone said it earlier stick it me once shame on me - Stick it to me twice shame on you. I got out after the first LIE hashlets never obsolete - always highest paying. Ahh well 

I'm a bit surprised that with the "honor" program they didn't increase the "floor" to $50 or $100. It wouldn't really cost them anything, since we are talking about this dragging for decades potentially. Maybe that will be the next carrot.

Lmao! The market doesn't really react anymore though

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:34:03 PM

Good point. Or maybe a $100,000 floor and each month some lucky winner gets selected to sell their 1 coin for that much. Sure as hell would make it better for the price of XPY. Of course they would rig it, and it's probably illegal to sell "tickets" to a lottery like that, but since when has GAW been about upholding any law?
Paul Revere

Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:37:25 PM

I say go for the Moon, Baby! How about buying back Paycoins @ $100,000 each?? * GAW promises to buy back 1 Paycoin per month on it's Honor Program™

Perhaps then when the math is as simple as possible the morons who still do not understand that what is being done is an in your face Ponzi scheme would figure it out....

LOL- I got ninja'd by Waffle!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:39:29 PM

As someone who writes scholastic papers and online articles, I find it offensive when people steal others' work and claim it as their own. In my opinion, it shows no class or progressive thought. Then again, what would one expect from someone supporting Garza - AND comparing him to the likes of Edison no less?! Seriously... I about lost my breakfast when I read that.

These days, services like Turnitin are good at catching plagiarists within minutes of scanning their content, but some people still don't get it. Oh well... such is life.

Scott-

Totally agree with this.  I used to teach at university.  We had an honor code and council to deal w/ plagiarism - its a big deal if you ask me (and really offensive to the instructors and asshole-ish to the authors/scholars). On more than one occasion I have though about how the digital currency ecosystem could use its own honor code/set of standards notwithstanding whatever laws and regulations are also applicable to the industry.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:40:35 PM

I say go for the Moon, Baby! How about buying back Paycoins @ $100,000 each?? * GAW promises to buy back 1 Paycoin per month on it's Honor Program™

Perhaps then when the math is as simple as possible the morons who still do not understand that what is being done is an in your face Ponzi scheme would figure it out....

And you know they can get that with the hyper reactive block chain technology. Because once it hits 21 jigawatts its to the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:59:17 PM

Scott-

Totally agree with this.  I used to teach at university.  We had an honor code and council to deal w/ plagiarism - its a big deal if you ask me (and really offensive to the instructors and asshole-ish to the authors/scholars). On more than one occasion I have though about how the digital currency ecosystem could use its own honor code/set of standards notwithstanding whatever laws and regulations are also applicable to the industry.
Yes, a "code of ethics" combined with a tangible mission statement that rewarded progressive action over idle talk would be nice for the industry.

Scott-
Pages: « 1 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 [808] 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: