Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 06:34:04 AM

The point is to set up the Q&A as being about Paybase. That way, he can deflect any questions about anything else by saying he's just sticking to questions about Paybase.

I mean, he typed Paybase three times in six sentences. They're framing this as an exclusively Paybase Q&A so he can ignore any questions about hashlets or the missing Paycoin features.

I think everyone should keep asking him about that industrial bitcoin mining. Or is it industrial selling of used miners now.

http://btcmiami.com/agenda/
JOSH GARZA
CEO GAW MINERS
Industrial Bitcoin mining
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:43:37 AM

The point is to set up the Q&A as being about Paybase. That way, he can deflect any questions about anything else by saying he's just sticking to questions about Paybase.

I mean, he typed Paybase three times in six sentences. They're framing this as an exclusively Paybase Q&A so he can ignore any questions about hashlets or the missing Paycoin features.

I think everyone should keep asking him about that industrial bitcoin mining. Or is it industrial selling of used miners now.

http://btcmiami.com/agenda/
JOSH GARZA
CEO GAW MINERS
Industrial Bitcoin mining

Don't forget about famous "Hashlet(s) ...Always make money"... Grin

Right, suchmoon... Huh

ZiG
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:51:01 AM

Funny thing, they  had technical difficulties today so the prerecorded the Q&A

Reference: HT Reference / Archive.today link / Web archive link

Yet, if you listen to the Q&A a little after the 13:50 mark, Josh mentions realeasing new features in the next day or two.. then something about "in case they are not available by the time this video airs"...:

Link to YouTube

How can that be if it was recorded earlier today because of technical difficulties?

Honesty, it's not the end of the world, they're welcome to pre-record if they want.. It's more the principle of them making stuff up again, how hard is it to just say we pre-recorded the Q&A earlier this week, here's the link.

I could only sit through most of it once while addressing on some other work, but some notable tidbits stuck in my head...

Jump to: 6:40
Hmmm... 60+ GAW people now working on Paybase? Does that mean there are now more people working behind the scenes than there on the front end of the web forums? If that is not the case, then are those just the hired PR shills that have new accounts and seem to be blindly following their great leader in promoting Paycoin/base all over the internet? Either way, 60+ people equals a lot of XPY those 350% staking nodes need to generate for Paybase sales everyday. Oh wait.. never mind, that is what the premined coins are for.. my bad...  Roll Eyes

Re: Legal/Regulatory
Good luck with that. Don't forget to wear your Scarlet letter before meeting with the powers that be. Likewise, here's a tip: Don't mention you already falsified at least one application submitted to a federal agency (USPTO). They do not like that...

---------

Jump to: 09:55
100-200 Merchant requests for Paycoin per day? Riiight... Are you talking about your local swap meet vendors? Is your reference of time synced with a day on the plant Venus? [ref: 224.65 Earth days = 1 day on Venus]

Seriously.... it is this type of BS hype that gets you in to trouble.

---------

Jump to: 10:00
So.. Zencloud is now a low priority (i.e. no longer a concern regarding meeting prior commitments to the customer base) and therefore is for all intensive purposes defunct after just 6 months of operation? Will that be your $8M tax write-off for fiscal year 2014 (if you even file) or will you just have Eric covert his rumored equity share equaling that amount in to a reorganized XPY package? If so, wouldn't that cause a conflict of interest; especially if he and/or his wife, Amber, a GAW employee, are involved in these secret test node activities making all that Paycoin "bank" along side Joe? I would have your team of lawyers and risk management professionals review the situation ASAP.

- nice way to sneak in that XPY is not accepted on GAW due to your efforts to get it adopted elsewhere... lol...

By the way, try making your reading of your scripted answers to the scripted question less noticeable. It doesn't add to your creditability - or the already lack thereof.

Also, why say, "good question", when you already know the question and likely formulated it/them yourselves? Please...  Roll Eyes
---------

zzz....zzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzz

---------

Jump to: 12:15
Multitier card access/management... been there, done that... 10 years ago. Family portfolios and investment management? Uhmm... SEC? FinCEN? You have a call on line one...

---------

Jump to 12:50
Here we go again with them complimenting themselves for asking a "good question"... ugh...

<is it over yet?>....

---------

Jump to 13:10
Well, Paybase Premier will cost you money as if the trading fees weren't enough. BUT, if you were a GAW founder, your membership will be free - at least until they decide to back out of that deal like they did for the free hosting last year when the now "low priority" Zenminer service was merged with GAW.

So many new promises and features that will be available Soon™... to never.

---------

Jump to: 13:56
Yeah, stabilize that coin... look at what your Honors Program has done....Look at that impact  - - -  <crickets chippering>

---------

Yadda yadda yadda... innovate this, innovate that.. he has no concept of what innovation actually means.

At any rate, just more hype with no substance or backup. Too bored with their nonsense to continue... sorry. Had to turn it off at 15:30...

Scott-

PS: Josh, maybe if you remove whatever you have the plastered on the ceiling, people will not think you're being so "deceptive"...

doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:02:51 AM

Disenchantment

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29153/what-is-going-on-here
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 07:04:12 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:29:25 AM by suchmoon

Right, suchmoon... Huh

ZiG

I have no clue whatcha talking about Grin

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

For your viewing pleasure, Homero just posted the latest Q&A video to YouTube. Unfortunately, even Homero was smart enough to disable commenting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH6boH3nsXs

I'm too sober to watch this shit right now.

tl;dr:

We're not going anywhere.
The entire company is working on Paybase.
We're getting about a 100-200 merchant requests every day and merchant APIs are not even finished yet.
Debit card applications and verifications may start within several weeks.
It is important to prioritize wider merchant acceptance versus acceptance at our own store.
We're launching a couple of new features in the next day or two.

ZiG

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:11:23 AM

Right, suchmoon... Huh

ZiG

For your viewing pleasure, Homero just posted the latest Q&A video to YouTube. Unfortunately, even Homero was smart enough to disable commenting.

tl;dr:

We're getting about a 100-200 merchant requests every day and merchant APIs are not even finished yet.
It is important to prioritize wider merchant acceptance versus acceptance at our own store.

Yeah ...but where are these famous "Hashlets"... Huh

I finally decided to buy some ...one of each... Grin

Could you point me in the right direction...Is Homero still selling them...Where... Huh Huh Huh

They "always make money"...LOL

ZiG
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 07:14:11 AM

PS: Josh, maybe if you remove whatever you have the plastered on the ceiling, people will not think you're being so "deceptive"...

https://i.imgur.com/iBsq91X.png

Ha ha, first I thought that's just because the camera is positioned below the screen and he can't resist to admire himself instead of looking straight at the camera, but that screenshot is just creepy Smiley

It's nice how they completely ignored the inconvenient questions that are being asked even on HT, like where is Amazon that was supposed to be there two weeks ago, selling pre-mine coins and hyperinflation, deadlines coming up within a few days (well, I guess the debit card signups won't be happening any time soon, so that was kind of answered) etc.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:21:18 AM

Right, suchmoon... Huh

ZiG

tl;dr:

Yeah ...but where are these famous "Hashlets"... Huh

I finally decided to buy some ...one of each... Grin

Could you point me in the right direction...Is Homero still selling them...Where... Huh Huh Huh

They "always make money"...LOL

ZiG

Oh you can buy hashlets still,just on Zenminer.com,$2.10 for a Zenhashlet  Roll Eyes  You won't get that $2.10 for many months,if not a year  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 07:41:23 AM

Oh you can buy hashlets still,just on Zenminer.com,$2.10 for a Zenhashlet  Roll Eyes  You won't get that $2.10 for many months,if not a year  Cheesy

Actually it's about 2900 years. Makes the Paycoin buy back program look like a brilliant investment - that one has an ROI of just a few years.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:00:25 AM

Its pretty sad when his wife has to edit/correct his posts.

Why would both parents be in on the same scam? Now they're both going to get arrested and the kids won't see their parents for 10+ years.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:39:09 AM

Farewells and new hellos:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29136/farewell-wishes-to-the-community-from-rootdude/1

http://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/90

What is interesting there is the confession the one individual feels duped. Even scammed. Bought into the promise of 100 million backing of the coin and the 20 dollar floor, then let down when none of it materialized.  I suspect pride prevents all the others confessing what is obvious to this thread here all this time. Hopefully she will have the courage and contact the reporter. Or better yet, just point the reporter to that thread and site which looks like the hardcore gang from Homero's forum, now all out of his clutch and free to say what they really feel.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:54:15 AM

Talk about swallowing hard. Twice he almost choked on his own lies.  That weirdo with the perpetual Halloween mask looks about as sleazy as they come, like he would steal the last 10 cents out of his Grandmother's purse.  He would be better off being a character actor in c-grade movies as the gutter sleazeball pickpocket or loanshark.  Where in the world does Homero dredge up these cretins from?

Homero itself is still fascinating.  It acts and talks like it thinks it has a real company and a real product.  He doesn't seem to realize that what is struggling to do cannot be done. The reason it never existed before is because of that. Coin adoption direct with retailers, buying coins with credit cards, paying bills with coins. He thinks he is the only one who ever though of that and that since all the individual components already exist no one thought to portal them all into one place.  So as he struggles to cobble this shit together after having snared everyone in to is delusional dream, so he finds out each step of the way one piece of the puzzle simply does not fit, because it is from a completely different set.  What is he on now his third credit card processor?  Can't wait to see his plugin and his debit card.  All will be so far removed from the original promise of a coin that major retailers will accept directly. From that earlier guarantee from the minute paybase opened, stated what all of a 2 months ago, to now, well, if we sign up enough people to use out shit coin on paybase, we can then go into retailers and say look see how many people we have, why not accept out coin directly.

Those simple simpletons that follow just do not see that. It is an innovative coin and a never done before product our hero is building. "Give it some time".  Wake UP! It doesn't exist because it cannot.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:34:36 PM

Cheesy

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 01:02:02 PM

Sad that both parents will be arrested this weekend in Florida

Notice the quadcopter in his video

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:43:30 PM

That about says it all right there.  If you came to me and said "I have this money I just made up and I want you to accept it in your store" and I asked, "Do you accept it in yours?" and you responded with anything other than "yes" I would send you packing.
Paul Revere

Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:59:06 PM

It is important to prioritize wider merchant acceptance putting your $ and BTC into my pocket in exchange for worthless shitcoins versus acceptance at our own store.

That about says it all right there.  If you came to me and said "I have this money I just made up and I want you to accept it in your store" and I asked, "Do you accept it in yours?" and you responded with anything other than "yes" I would send you packing.

Last edited by BitJane for reality errors.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:17:08 PM

Exactly
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:25:58 PM

It would be like the government wanting us to pay our taxes in British pounds
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:29:44 PM

It is important to prioritize wider merchant acceptance putting your $ and BTC into my pocket in exchange for worthless shitcoins versus acceptance at our own store.

Last edited by BitJane for reality errors.

While I agree that they are trading useless XPY for $/BTC, the interesting part of that statement is that GAW is not testing or implementing XPY pay solutions on their own website. How could they ever push real adoption or assist merchants with no background in XPY payment systems. I cannot think of single reason for any merchant (well except meganet) to accept this coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 02:40:41 PM

Lol pexpeppers has every shitcoin possible

Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: