Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 [1630] 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376917 times)
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:07:47 PM

Garza looked like he tried to be a good CEO, too. He was pissed when he got word of customer service fails in his company. He educated his executives. He had something called a business plan.
Impossible.

He was pissed at early customer service fails because his business plan was to build up some good will to sucker people into a Ponzi scheme.
This makes sense to me--the con runs smoother the more legitimate a business appears.  That said, Homero did a phenomenal job finding just the right suckers.  They've tagged along longer than I ever imagine any person would.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:09:55 PM

I'm kinda curious about what else we might find about past business deals. I think I remember reading something about the Telco business where either he didn't pay his electric bill back then or something like that. I gues I should Google it, lol.

But this is a pattern for him. You could see from his miner forum post his thoughts are not bent toward providing a valuable service but rather on how to deceive customers. So it probably surfaced in his other business ventures as well.

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 06:14:11 PM

I'm kinda curious about what else we might find about past business deals. I think I remember reading something about the Telco business where either he didn't pay his electric bill back then or something like that. I gues I should Google it, lol.

But this is a pattern for him. You could see from his miner forum post his thoughts are not bent toward providing a valuable service but rather on how to deceive customers. So it probably surfaced in his other business ventures as well.

Great Auk Wireless was pretty much universally hated by customers. They made a deal with a rural town to provide mobile access and never delivered, that's probably what you're referring to.

energico

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:27:02 PM

Somewhere in the ~1500 page range of this thread it was revealed that his telecom business randomly stopped providing service to its customers (I think the outage was like at least 3+ weeks, possibly indefinite). There was an email and some angry tweets from his customers asking for them to restore service. I don't know what the ultimate outcome was, but I'm sure it wasn't good.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:27:34 PM

such a stand up guy. muggles are not worthy of his 'charity'
cantor fitzgerald lost like 500 people that day, maybe stuart fraser should take a look in the mirror and punch him self in the nuts

Cantor Fitzgerald lost 658 employees that day according to wikipedia, more than 66% of it's entire workforce.
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:30:20 PM

I made a comment.  I can't support any coin where Josh Garza owns coins and is not required to buy into. 

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:33:20 PM

I made a comment.  I can't support any coin where Josh Garza owns coins and is not required to buy into. 

But his name is Josh Gawdza, why should he pay for something that the muggles should pay for ?

Dont you know that millionaires get everything for free? pfffft.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:35:36 PM

Video footage from a recent call Josh had with his lawyers.... Very telling.

Again the same question. If he really broke so many laws, how come he s still around?

It's better to take a long time to build a strong case than it is to act quickly on a weak case. With the level of evidence they have at this point, the government will almost certainly get a plea agreement out of him, saving them time and money, when the time comes.

Then people say we do not cryto related regulation. What s wrong with scammers getting what they deserve?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:46:17 PM

Then people say we do not cryto related regulation. What s wrong with scammers getting what they deserve?

Garza style spelling mistakes there. Hope it's not another sold hero account.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:48:43 PM

Again the same question. If he really broke so many laws, how come he s still around?

Are you familiar with the speed of the US Govt? Smiley That's why.

As slow as it is however, it's got the mass and destructive power of a fucking glacier.

A few hundred pages back someone asked once again why it takes so long and I love the analogy that was given about the US government and cases as this.

(Paraphrased)
"The prosecutes are like a grinding stone, where they may be slow to work but once you get caught in it you cant get out"

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
TheMage

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:49:17 PM

Garza style spelling mistakes there. Hope it's not another sold hero account.

Its CrazyIvan, he would never sell his account.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:50:30 PM

As slow as it is however, it's got the mass and destructive power of a fucking glacier.

A few hundred pages back someone asked once again why it takes so long and I love the analogy that was given about the US government and cases as this.

(Paraphrased)
"The prosecutes are like a grinding stone, where they may be slow to work but once you get caught in it you cant get out"

I forget where I posted it, but I had a family friend get prosecuted by the SEC for something extremely similar.  It took 2 years or so and it was a slap on the hand with fines.  Good thing is he can't operate a business in the USA for a while.  The family friend was a 10 year ban.

check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10993165#msg10993165

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
KeyserSoze

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:52:37 PM

Great Auk Wireless was pretty much universally hated by customers. They made a deal with a rural town to provide mobile access and never delivered, that's probably what you're referring to.

That's it. I was wrong. Auk was awarded a grant but never received it since they didn't follow up on providing service. So no laws broken I guess, just broken promises.

Garza spin: when asked why he didn't submit receipts for equipment he said he purchased, he claimed he didn't "want to take public money," however apparently the grant was contingent on completion of work so it seems he wouldn't have been reimbursed anyway.

http://www.recorder.com/home/3333268-95/ashfield-service-speed-internet

KeyserSoze

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:54:33 PM

(Paraphrased)

How is this man not behind bars yet ?!

The great mill wheel of American justice turns slowly but once caught beneath it will crush you to dust. Unless the glove does not fit. Then you must acquit.

TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:57:23 PM

Ya'll should watch some American Greed for a good look into how scams can operate for so long, how much time/effort the feds make before making a move, and how hard they hit scammers.

Garza has actually attracted negative attention and investigations wayyyy faster than professional grifters do.

I forget where I posted it, but I had a family friend get prosecuted by the SEC for something extremely similar.  It took 2 years or so and it was a slap on the hand with fines.  Good thing is he can't operate a business in the USA for a while.  The family friend was a 10 year ban.

check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10993165#msg10993165

Garza managed to attract the FBI, IRS, and DHS too as far as we know, who are going to bring much more painful charges than the SEC

The other difference here is that Garza seems to be making out with little to no money to finance future scams, let alone pay his bills to his wife-monitoring subscriptions

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

TheMage

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:57:41 PM

(Paraphrased)

The great mill wheel of American justice turns slowly but once caught beneath it will crush you to dust. Unless the glove does not fit. Then you must acquit.

Thanks! Credit where credit is due to KeyserSoze Smiley

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:58:38 PM

(Paraphrased)

Thanks! Credit where credit is due to KeyserSoze Smiley

Spacey rocks!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:13:23 PM

Anyone want to dig through the emails with Zuesminer to see if he was trying to con them?

I'm genuinely curious to know if there was ever a time when JG wasn't trying to con someone.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

such a stand up guy. muggles are not worthy of his 'charity'
cantor fitzgerald lost like 500 people that day, maybe stuart fraser should take a look in the mirror and punch him self in the nuts

Cantor Fitzgerald lost 658 employees that day according to wikipedia, more than 66% of it's entire workforce.
Correct, and ironically Stuart is the one that leads their annual remembrance service.

http://www.cantor.com/public/aboutus/sfraser.html

NeverProfitable

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 08:00:59 PM

Homero Joshua Garza AKA Mr. Scam Muggle

http://i0.wp.com/www.neverobsolete.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/josh-clowning.gif?resize=480%2C322

Addiction Issues

It has been long alleged that several addiction and mental issues affect Mr. Homero Joshua Garza the embattled CEO of GAW Miners LLC as well as many other failed startup entities. To be clear it is believed that Mr. Garza has a severe addiction to popularity, worship, faith, attention. The need to have followers and supporters seems very obvious to those watching.  In response to this and in order to assist Mr. Garza with his popularity contest we would like to make a two fold request to all bloggers, writers, trolls, fudsters, media outlets and anyone else writing about Mr. Garza.

Keyword Bank

First, please include an SEO friendly keyword bank in all posts and statements: Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, GAW Miners LLC, Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC, B.T.C. LLC, GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work, GAW, ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paycoin, Paybase, PayFlash, Hashlet, Hashstaker, Hashtalk, Mineral, Coinstand.   This list should be continuously updated with Mr Garza’s new ventures and projects especially those for which he publicly states he has no involvement in. This practice will make future searches and information linking easier as indexes will match up across the board.

IMPORTANT
Please make sure to share this information with every crypto news site, blogs, and reporters to ensure anyone who looks up Josh will always be able to easily find his companies and history. It's as simple as adding the above posted keyword bank to every article to provide the connection for Search Engines!

Read the full article at neverobsolete.com
Pages: « 1 ... 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 [1630] 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: