Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 [813] 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376928 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:27:29 AM

As of a few days ago this as an independent one man show's product paycoingateway.com. So Homero quickly bought it and claims it as his own on his blog? Just before Miami of course. The guy hacking that in his spare time for tow months now and just two days ago even he was soliciting help on certain things with it in their employment forum.

3 days ago he was begging for donations to get to Miami to go to the conference. Then Homero steps in and hands airfare and hotel money.

So within the last 24-48 hours Homero bought this guy out lock stock and barrel asap in order to announce he has his merchant plugin? Unbelievable

Where is the real team of 60 expert developers working non stop on this? What will they do now since Homero bought this immediate solution?

The guy is incredible. Quickly Copy & Paste a piece of the coin-swap exchange into this little portal, quickly buy out some struggling one man show plugin in developer, all within a day before the conference. Wrap it up all nice and neat with screeds of drivel in his blog, and he is proud as punch patting himself on his back. Giving him enough confidence to go and meet the masses in Miami.

Or not (yet).  Cheesy

Will he make it to Miami and out the hotel? Out the door? How about the perimeter of the conference building.

What will the Magic Man Homero pull next.

Read this guys time line up to where he was struggling for funds to go to Miami to meet his hero. Then note the change of tune in the last couple days.

https://hashtalk.org/user/paycoingateway

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:36:49 AM

Not angry...stupefied by the belligerent buffoons that think they know everyone else's personal situation, and then try and disparage them.
Seems like a great place ...to get kicked around.  Grin

maybe you could sell your xpy to your family? your dad, mum or brothers and sisters? They can help out for your card bills and the rally you expect will give them a gain? i mean you're both helping each other. i wouldnt give an internet stranger that help seriously sounds like a good way to get your family involved!!!
torelle

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:42:38 AM

GAW develops an API and tries to gull it's customers (if they believed everything til now, they might just believe this) to believe that:

Making an API = API instantly is used

"Look i put an ad on TV, now i have 20million customers!"

You need to sell the API to merchants first GAW, before crowing happily. Many platforms, coins have API's. Worldcoin, dodge etc, doesn't mean that they have 400k merchants.

Never heard such grandiose self-congratulatory nonsense.

They talk of their "Timeline" that they would have Merchant integration by today, and what do they have? An API. LOL

This is like another pre-announcement lol.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 06:43:23 AM

As of a few days ago this as an independent one man show's product paycoingateway.com. So Homero quickly bought it and claims it as his own on his blog? Just before Miami of course. The guy hacking that in his spare time for tow months now and just two days ago even he was soliciting help on certain things with it in their employment forum.

3 days ago he was begging for donations to get to Miami to go to the conference. Then Homero steps in and hands airfare and hotel money.

So within the last 24-48 hours Homero bought this guy out lock stock and barrel asap in order to announce he has his merchant plugin? Unbelievable

Where is the real team of 60 expert developers working non stop on this? What will they do now since Homero bought this immediate solution?

The guy is incredible. Quickly Copy & Paste a piece of the coin-swap exchange into this little portal, quickly buy out some struggling one man show plugin in developer, all within a day before the conference. Wrap it up all nice and neat with screeds of drivel in his blog, and he is proud as punch patting himself on his back. Giving him enough confidence to go and meet the masses in Miami.

Or not (yet).  Cheesy

Will he make it to Miami and out the hotel? Out the door? How about the perimeter of the conference building.

Read this guys time line up to where he was struggling for funds to go to Miami to meet his hero. Then note the change of tune in the last couple days.

If GAW really bought that guy out, it's good business actually... cheap and quick, and if the plugins are actually working - even better Smiley. But they would have hyped this up as a $1 million acquisition if that was the case, don't you think?

As for their own efforts, I have to agree there. Not much happening so far and they seem to be pointing fingers at GoCoin now. Debit card also delayed. ZincSave plugin that was ready two weeks ago with just some legal stuff left to sort out - wonder how that is coming along.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:49:36 AM

Or not (yet).  Cheesy

Nice find. For a second I was actually impressed to see that GAW's massive team of superdevs managed to create a functional service, but of course it's all a ruse as usual.

At this point I don't even feel bad for the losses of anyone who hasn't jumped ship yet. The evidence/warning signs are there for anyone who is not too blinded by greed.

This is like when you tell a child not to touch a hot pan but they refuse to listen. Sometimes the only way they'll learn is by getting burned.
torelle

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:51:34 AM

GAW: Please Merchant, take our API, we have customers waiting to buy from you.

Merchant: Who are you again?

GAW: We are GAWMiner, the fastest growing and most innovative Cryptocurrency ever!

Merchant: Wow, is that so? Hang on one sec (Googles GAWMiner)...... *Hangs up the phone*

geegaw

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:05:21 AM

For fucks sake. Now we have to spend hours unravelling his bullshit. Look at this:

From his latest blog:

Our original announcement (on December 12, 2014) is a timeline of bold steps and determined advances; the record shows a summons to action (on behalf of merchant integration of Paycoin™) and a sequence of achievements.

Here are those words from that auspicious day, in their rightful context.

We said it would be “. . . incredibly easy for just about any merchant to join the movement and start accepting Paycoin™. It installs seamlessly and easily into Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce and every single other major online e-commerce platform that exists. This partnership will give over 250,000 stores compatibility with XPY overnight.”

What was really said on December 12, 2014

GoCoin makes it incredibly easy for just about any merchant to join the movement and start accepting Paycoin.
It installs seamlessly and easily into Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce and every single other major online ecommerce platform that exists.
This partnership will give over 250K stores compatibility with XPY overnight.

So Homero and his minions steered this guy into integrating those three carts, up to 3 days ago shopify was still being worked on. As soon as he got that solved, bang, Homero steps in buys the guy, claims that his statements from December 12, 2014 were true, except......

he was always talking about GoCoin  Cheesy

The guy is an unbelievable snake. He had to have something other than cut and paste exchange code in his portal, quickly buy out this API to make it look all good and make it appear as though they kept their word before Miami rolls around. 'cept it is the wrong company.  Roll Eyes

Rather, let us appreciate the integrity of our words, as we read them in their proper context.

Our original announcement (on December 12, 2014) is a timeline of bold steps and determined advances; the record shows a summons to action (on behalf of merchant integration of Paycoin™) and a sequence of achievements.

I ask you to forgive this self-congratulatory statement because . . . we exceeded even our own high expectations!

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:10:35 AM

Hmmm... looks like they gutted coin-swap.net, took one currency pair from it basically. Innovative.

Looks like Moolah v3.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 07:14:03 AM

GAW: We are GAWMiner, the fastest growing and most innovative Cryptocurrency ever!

Merchant: Wow, is that so? Hang on one sec (Googles GAWMiner)...... *Hangs up the phone*

Speaking of which, I googled paybase, found this - not sure if it was mentioned before but and interesting read nonetheless:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/how-paybase-approached-us-for-advertisement-space-the-insider-story
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:18:39 AM

Anyone here able to put me in contact with Moe Levin from the Miami Bitcoin Conference? Please PM me here, on litecointalk, or on twitter via my sig. I wont be able to respond back until tomorrow night 7PM EST time but I would appreciate it, thanks.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
geegaw

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:22:03 AM

Paycoin™ is a triumph of fact because of the efforts of independent professionals, best illustrated by the rise of Paycoin™ Gateway.

Put another way, very gifted developers, programmers, computer scientists and entrepreneurs would not invest the time to build this API – they would not survey the marketplace, only to conclude that Paycoin™ is not viable – and nonetheless proceed apace with indifference to a set of undeniable facts

So one penniless developer hacking away at this API by himself is proof that paycoin is viable?  Shocked

https://archive.today/tPErn

PaycoinGateway posted 3 days ago   

Help me get to Miami [UPDATE] I'm Going to Miami....

Hello Community,

I been working so hard i was able to secure a ticket to the miami conference to meet all you fell Gaw Friends. But i am one Jump to make. Airfare and Car Rental Will cost me $700 at this Point. Very Expensive for me to do. I have a hotel room and a way into the cofference. I Just need to raise the funds to Fly. If you guys would like to meet me Please Donate to Help me get to Miami.

@GAWCEO said: My guys are contacting you. We will take care of your trip

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:22:23 AM

According to GAW, they must have had tens of thousands of merchants inquiring about accepting paycoin, yet all we have is a handful of halfassed newly created paycoin businesses. (Maybe all the tier 1 merchants were purposely waiting for a random basement dev to build the API's GAW promised? Surely they will get on board now.)
torelle

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:24:55 AM

Speaking of which, I googled paybase, found this - not sure if it was mentioned before but and interesting read nonetheless:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/how-paybase-approached-us-for-advertisement-space-the-insider-story

Nice find. A few of the blogs/news site were definitely trying to distance themselves and excuse the GAWMiner/Paybase ads.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 07:35:04 AM

Does anyone know how that PaycoinGateway actually works? I tried reading the site but not sure if I understand. Looks like they have an "online wallet", which probably means the merchant doesn't have to run their own coin daemon. But they also seem to charge a 1% fee, which is kind of against the "no fee" promises. And then what happens once the coins hit the "online wallet"? Does the merchant need to move/exchange them manually? Because that would suck tremendously, I can't see anyone but some die hard fans using it if that's the case.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:01:05 AM

Have you guys notice this coin destruction thread?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29245/coin-distruction/2

It's interesting for some reason 35k in paycoins keep racing through the blockchain, creating transaction after transaction.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/29138/google-hangout-live-q-a/58

I have seen speculation that Gaw is trying to burn the test coins, that someone is trying to steal coins, or someone is trying to hide coins.

It's interesting to me the number of coins. Selling 35k coins would probably bring in $100k if sold slowly over time. Hmm.. I'm trying to think of someone with at least 35k paycoins who will be needing $100k+ plus very soon. Hmm. Nope, can't think of anyone at all, lol.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 08:30:26 AM

Have you guys notice this coin destruction thread?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29245/coin-distruction/2

It's interesting for some reason 35k in paycoins keep racing through the blockchain, creating transaction after transaction.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/29138/google-hangout-live-q-a/58

I have seen speculation that Gaw is trying to burn the test coins, that someone is trying to steal coins, or someone is trying to hide coins.

It's interesting to me the number of coins. Selling 35k coins would probably bring in $100k if sold slowly over time. Hmm.. I'm trying to think of someone with at least 35k paycoins who will be needing $100k+ plus very soon. Hmm. Nope, can't think of anyone at all, lol.

If they were destroying it couldn't they just make one transaction with a massive fee and be done with it? Looks like a lame attempt of mixing, but to honest I'm not a blockchain expert to put it mildly. We need vancefox Smiley
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:35:44 AM

More US Patent and Trademark Office fun.  Where are those miners?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0vrgVP3m2ZZfkRwTTRHQlJ2Qnkzc0ljMmFuNXp3MWl2UjVCVEFHeWF3WndFN2lxUHJITTg&usp=sharing
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:41:22 AM

+101 ...LOL ... Grin

I was asking the same question(s) ...and looking to find where to buy like at least 1 of each ...patented of course ... Huh

Such a BS... Grin

ZiG
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:42:29 AM

Off Topic but definitely worth a good look.

http://www.coinfilter.com/top-40-women-of-bitcoin/

There are some very attractive women involved with bitcoin. Certainly puts any "bitcoin is only for geeky computer nerds" theory to rest. I'm quite sure there are many that think that. I'm not sexist but yes, sex sells and right now bitcoin needs whatever help it can get. I'm guessing 99.9% of everyone in this thread is male from everything I've read and I have read the entire thing. So why not mosey on over and check out these amazing women. Beauty and brains can't ever hurt.

Look here :

32.  Skye Elijah – @SkyeElijah

Co-founder and CEO of CoinBeyond, which makes Bitcoin easy to use by regular people with a Bitcoin Debit Card and provides merchants with a Mobile POS Card Reader.

A debit card you say Huh I thought no one has ever done this !!! Garza was the first I thought....... Wow  Shocked

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great find!! Never heard of any of these gals.....wait,where's Jessica Garza Huh She should be near the top 10,right Huh   Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 08:54:56 AM

Good one Smiley

They will probably abandon those applications anyway, hashlets are so 2014.

Speaking of abandoning, it looks like credit card purchasing option quietly went away with the new Paybase release, or perhaps that happened earlier. I didn't see any official statement about it though.

Pages: « 1 ... 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 [813] 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: