Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 [814] 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376914 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:25:26 AM

I suspect GoCoin is going to fade away now just like everything else; CNN interview, theMage debate, the coindesk response article to suchmoon's points, and on and on. Homero is content with the bare minimums. Just touching what he has said and promised, then he is satisfied and moves on. Half baked. Like the 20 dollar floor that just touched 20 dollars for a mere second. Done. I full filled my promise let us move on.

Now he lucked out with an API that covers the three carts he previously mentioned and employs that. Done. Takes a snippet of code from coin-swap, inserts in his portal. Now we got a no fee exchange like I promised. Done. Let's move on.

A one coin exchange, a rinky-dink home made API with no merchants is all he needs to claim he has met what he promised and set out to do. It is like he has a pile of human bones scattered far and wide, collects them up, lays the out to form a human skeleton, then declares, see I have created a human being.

The next trick will be the credit card / debit card. He will surface with some shit from Bank of Nigeria or Bank of Vanuatu, debit card with his name and logo on it, and all it will do is just touch the functionality of a credit card debit card. It has his logo on it, his name on it, it kind of functions like a credit card. Done. See I delivered what I said I would. Doesn't matter it can only transact in Naira or Vatu in the princely sum of 5 USD per month, via egold2 in Madagascar. Done. Have credit card, let's move on.

Half baked Homero.

That's just it, it is not supposed to work, it is only supposed look like it works.  Bare minimum, like calling his bag of bones a human being. So long as it is laid out correctly, all the bones just touch each other nicely,  and looks anatomically correct who cares if it has no organs and skin.  I said I would make Man and I did. All hail Homero the Great One.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geegaw

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:35:48 AM

Off Topic but definitely worth a good look.

http://www.coinfilter.com/top-40-women-of-bitcoin/

There are some very attractive women involved with bitcoin. Certainly puts any "bitcoin is only for geeky computer nerds" theory to rest. I'm quite sure there are many that think that. I'm not sexist but yes, sex sells and right now bitcoin needs whatever help it can get. I'm guessing 99.9% of everyone in this thread is male from everything I've read and I have read the entire thing. So why not mosey on over and check out these amazing women. Beauty and brains can't ever hurt.

How did Bit*Homero not make the list? Her tireless work in blog up keeping, editing of other's words, her love of crypto currency and her non stop effort to see it reach main stream adoption.  This is simply not fair.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:00:47 AM

This is one of the much vaunted merchants that accept paycoin today. Some one needs to screen shot it and put it up on a slide show at the conference and ask him about it.

What is it year 2015 take a look at this mess. Who in their right mind would be buy or even take for free anything from this basement dweller?

http://holyscott.com/

What era do you suppose that design is?  Geocities.

GO PAYCOIN GO !

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 10:01:20 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 10:37:57 AM by jackblacksparrow

All the GAW customers are being taken for a ride.

Over at LTCGear, the main ponzi guy there is Chris, and his customers also give him the same worship as GAWites do for Josh. I keep seeing the words "faith" and "trust" "Has never let us down" "I ROI'd so it can't be a scam".

Yet they haven't been paid in over a month, and the last two weeks have been this:

Site is up, people can STILL buy more from Chris yet for a week, everyday they got this "Payment will be active on the 6th" then 7th, then 8th, then 9th, then 10, then 11, then 12th

Then, the site goes down with this message:

Performing payment system upgrade. ETA 12:00 UTC Jan 13... then, 14, then 15, then 16.

No other message from him, no information as to why... nothing...

And after ALL this time, there are still people saying "trust", "faith", "Chris has never let us down".

Get this in your head guys, there are no depths to which people will delude themselves when it comes to Greed.

Josh Garza and GAW are doing this very EXACT thing right now. But instead of a little message, they have a coin to pump. So one day it's "Paybase will launch with Amazon", next it's "Paybase will have $20 Floor", "Hashlet's will always be profitable", "100million CAF" (BTW how is it POSSIBLE that no one VC has stepped up to own this). All this just to extend the date of the ponzi implosion.

When Paybase came live did they have merchant integration? No. Debit cards? No. They had nothing.

So, what have they done since launching Paybase for the people to use their XPY? They have made it easier to BUY more XPY, via credit card.

And the next thing they have done for the customers on Paybase? Amazon integration? No... UI update and exchange features that no one asked for.

I think you need a lesson in perspective.

I never got paid from GAW for well over 3 months and was given these bullshit hashpoint tokens.

Chris hasn't paid out for one month

On top of that only GAW have sold coins for 20 bucks.  They have since suppressed the price through manipulation and the moment Homero posts anything = the price spikes a touch (artificially) and then he jumps on one of his many alt accounts just to post the price movement (yes we know you are not clever) spurring others to buy into the artificial pump.

I see this all day from that fuck tard mastertrader777 or futuretrader - if you fall for it you are a fucking moron and deserve to have no money buying into artificial pumps.

I just like to sign off with thanks a lot josh for calling me a troll for dumping my xpy for 18 dollars and re buying again at 3 dollars, I love being called a troll from profiting off YOUR bullshit. And Ill do it again with every announcement you make that ties with every artificial pump.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
drasted

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:13:05 AM

Good one Smiley

They will probably abandon those applications anyway, hashlets are so 2014.

Speaking of abandoning, it looks like credit card purchasing option quietly went away with the new Paybase release, or perhaps that happened earlier. I didn't see any official statement about it though.

Did it come back after it was disabled the first time for the Stripe ToS violation?
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:01:18 AM

Ok, so some lemmings that might have waken up can sell for either none or pretty small losses considering all the factors. Why did you delete your parts saying you had 17,000 XPY to dump lol? bubbaj you so confusing :p
XPY_BALLA$

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:06:35 AM

Ha you clowns are funny. He deleted it because he doesn't really have that much XPY and by the way I'm part of the reason XPY has some buy support. I'm a big bawla ya'll ain't shit to me. Josh has helped me get fast cars and loose women so I don't care what some internet warriors say about GAW being a scam. Check the price guys it's soaring I think you're just jelly now. I can pump 100 BTC on this and not bat an eyelash. I'm supporting XPY before Bitcoin Miami so Mr. Garza looks good and plus we all know he's going to tear noobs apart in his Q&A so question is what will you shills do when he comes through with flying colors just like always?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:21:57 AM

Ha you clowns are funny. He deleted it because he doesn't really have that much XPY and by the way I'm part of the reason XPY has some buy support. I'm a big bawla ya'll ain't shit to me. Josh has helped me get fast cars and loose women so I don't care what some internet warriors say about GAW being a scam. Check the price guys it's soaring I think you're just jelly now. I can pump 100 BTC on this and not bat an eyelash. I'm supporting XPY before Bitcoin Miami so Mr. Garza looks good and plus we all know he's going to tear noobs apart in his Q&A so question is what will you shills do when he comes through with flying colors just like always?

Your priceless dude!!!! Keep coming back!!!!

Cheesy  Grin Cheesy Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:34:06 AM

For the 3rd and final time here are your exact words:

Anyone that is ready to ride this rally, and wants to help out someone here in the HT forum, not the bots on Cryptsy, or the dumpers, please let me know.

You are using lies and deceit to try and sucker someone into paying you a lot more for your xpy then they are selling for anywhere else.

I take offense at the above.  I do not lie or intentionally deceive anyone.

The original post on this thread thinks that there will be a rally, and it may happen,  IF Josh delivers anything at BTC Miami.

Here is the link: https://hashtalk.org/topic/29209/does-anyone-else-feel-that-a-hugeeeee-xpy-rally-is-about-to-start/

I am not of the opinion that it will rise to $20 ever again, but with the hype that Josh will bring, not me, I can see it rising to $12-$14.  So Selling for $6 while it is on the upswing will be my out, and someone else's gain.  I am not holding out for the Pinnacle.

Look Here is more hype: http://blog.paybase.com/rapid-merchant-adoption-of-paycoin-and-an-innovative-api-the-proof-of-our-success/

Opinions vary on this, but even here, posts point out that the hype is building for the ultimate dump by GAW/Josh, so are you not contradicting the General opinion?  I try very hard to be Civil, and treat others with respect, even to the point of explaining things twice, or 3 times.  

So let me say again, The coins are now on exchanges, and if the rate hits my targets, they will sell.  I have NOT put them all into PayBase, as I still have the same fears of being able to withdraw.  Some are there, some are on Cryptsy, and some are on Bittrex.

Now..go take a deep breath and try to understand that this is still a free market.  If i manage to get out of this at more than the current crap rate, it will be due to good timing, and perhaps the only good to have come out of my experience in XPY.

Some of you here had the good fortune to exit while the rate was still $18 +, so why all of the animosity?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:36:18 AM

You are so learned oh Mr. 5 Post Noob. Your opinion matters exactly:

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
XPY_BALLA$

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:19:46 PM

Pretty sad you guys just attack me personally. Maybe you're all mad from your useless crypto Bitcoin collapsing so much. Don't worry soon you won't be able to cry over it when it's $0 and Paycoin is the only coin left. Too bad Bitcoin doesn't have 400k merchants like Paycoin. LMFAO you guys are sad. Get got kids.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:29:37 PM

Fuck.... name 10 merchants that take it    Roll Eyes

Not GAW!!! LOL!!!!!  Tongue

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
XPY_BALLA$

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:30:12 PM

Meganet enough said kiddo. Also pexpeppers. There's just a couple offhand.
Mashugina71

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:01:44 PM

Meganet enough said kiddo. Also pexpeppers. There's just a couple offhand.

LOL what can you buy from meganet except a overprice USB drive. C'mon, name a merchant that sells something useful and is known to the people. No one outside of this forum or HT has probably ever heard of Pexpeppers or Meganet.

Name a well known large company...then we talk

MOJOcoin 15% pure PoS | Rokos OS | IoT | TOR
Website | Roadmap | Blockexplorer | Facebook | Twitter | Slack
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:08:57 PM

didn't realize paybase turned into an exchange where you buy and sell coins to others, it appears they actually made a truthful announcement, I'm impressed.

Yet they couldn't resist posting a pre-announcement full of BS as well:

http://blog.paybase.com/rapid-merchant-adoption-of-paycoin-and-an-innovative-api-the-proof-of-our-success/

Over 400,000 stores now have the compatibility to accept Paycoin™ online.

And they post one link, since posting 400,000 links is not viable of course: https://chads4x4.com/gopro-hero3-silver-edition.html

Also lists a bunch of exchanges as an achievement, even though the CEO says "Trade all your XPY in PayBase!!!!" (which doesn't appear to be working quite right https://hashtalk.org/topic/29273 but that's no big surprise).

And there is this:

http://blog.paybase.com/prelude-to-miami/

I'm offering a 1 XPY bounty for anyone who can ask the CEO during the Q&A - what does "comport" mean?

Edit: someone on HT dug up this documentation - looks like exchange API:
http://docs.paybase.apiary.io/#

That Chads4x4.com place doesn't work if you select pay by paycoin.  I went through the entire process and selected to pay with paycoin and it just went back to the beginning as if I had just added the item to my cart.  Is that supposed to mean they will have the capability when GAW gets their shit together? 
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 01:15:49 PM

Wow you are terrible at this.

Also, https://hashtalk.org/topic/21965/reply-to-email-from-josh-garza/1

Notice how the change in his attitude, short memories there shill, wouldnt suprise me if Josh bought him out.  Also 400K merchants, until it happens its bullshit, just like amazon.  Until it happens it hasnt.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:54:45 PM

Pretty sad you guys just attack me personally. Maybe you're all mad from your useless crypto Bitcoin collapsing so much. Don't worry soon you won't be able to cry over it when it's $0 and Paycoin is the only coin left. Too bad Bitcoin doesn't have 400k merchants like Paycoin. LMFAO you guys are sad. Get got kids.
I just want to know then how much XPY will be worth when BTC hits zero? The 2 are joined at the hip" without bitcoin, paycoin is nothing.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 02:04:35 PM

Off Topic but definitely worth a good look.

http://www.coinfilter.com/top-40-women-of-bitcoin/

There are some very attractive women involved with bitcoin. Certainly puts any "bitcoin is only for geeky computer nerds" theory to rest. I'm quite sure there are many that think that. I'm not sexist but yes, sex sells and right now bitcoin needs whatever help it can get. I'm guessing 99.9% of everyone in this thread is male from everything I've read and I have read the entire thing. So why not mosey on over and check out these amazing women. Beauty and brains can't ever hurt.

Some of the best are missing, Julia touriansky, melanie shapiro, mk lords

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:14:57 PM

So can we get a livestream event set up for Homero's 15 minutes today?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 02:17:19 PM

Hope Homero is ready tonight

Pages: « 1 ... 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 [814] 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: