Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 [818] 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376913 times)
tf315

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:15:16 PM

Thanks guys. Sorry I forgot to mention my username. It's Coin Operated Boy

Here is a link to my profile so you can see my comments:
https://hashtalk.org/user/coinoperatedboy

Your comments are gone also and they do not appear in any of the links. You've been shadow banned for sure. So just out of curiosity what did you say ?

Here you go:

Well, I was just trying to be objective :-) I am just a realist so and I may have serious and straight forward language with a bit of sarcasm but it's not a reason to censor someone.
That forum is some sort of gathering of The Fellowship of Mutual Admiration. Putin or Goebbels would such censorship

Here are my posts in timeline order, with the most recent starting from the op:

And here is one onf my threads there as well.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/28341/is-it-possible-to-deposit-btc-in-paybase-to-buy-paycoins/3

Actually, I'm surprised you were allowed to post that long lol

I don't disagree with you, just know others have been shadow banned for far less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 07:16:55 PM

Cheesy

he has now twisted it around.

https://archive.today/aPEdW

Conference hall could not accommodate the open forum style Q&A we wanted. They are working on locating us a new venue. Still speaking

original

https://archive.today/a8nii#selection-9101.0-9101.127

Still speaking.....when we asked the conference to allow us to do an open forum Q&A they could not accommodate in the main hall

Original suggests that they denied him use of the main hall probably owing to it would not be filled due to lack of interest and thus a waste of the main hall. His new spin suggests the main hall is not good enough/insufficient (too small perhaps?) for Homero and his oversubscribed Q&A sessions.

The guy is something else.  Cheesy

So it looks like he posted the e-mails with Moe Levin. I'm not sure I'm following the logic there. Some context must be missing.
GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Still speaking

Still speaking.

We created and open forum to address real questions vs a scripted speech:

On Friday, January 16, 2015, Moe Levin wrote:
Understood. Will do.

Do you want to use the lounge on second floor or have me find another place?

Also what is your cell number. Three palettes just arrived at convention centre and we need to move the boxes. 2500lbs of shirts. Cost for movers is $1000.

Moe

On 16 Jan 2015 13:54, "Josh Garza" wrote:
It's ok, I did not think it was intentional.

Give our sponsor level, I would like to ask you send out about communication letting people know that I am still speaking. And we are working still working on finding a venue to accommodate the open forum Q&A

Please do this before this gets out of control. I know neither of us want more headaches

You confirmed not keynoting.

We will announce the open forum during the conference.

Are you still participating at the mining panel?

Sorry for the confusion

Moe

On 16 Jan 2015 13:45, "Josh Garza" wrote:
Hey, your email created some confusion. I am still speaking, but the open hall could not accommodate the open style forum we wanted to do. And your helping us find another room.

I am not clear why you wrote I would not be speaking
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:17:49 PM

All the promises they backed out on. All the lies they spread. They been around forever. We need coinfire! I heard they ripped off a gardener of all their tulip bulbs and fed em to starving orphaned kittens on purpose!!! Oh and lets not forget the blatant lies about not being able to deal with fincen. That's just egregious!
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:18:55 PM

Cheesy

Conference hall could not accommodate the open forum style Q&A we wanted. They are working on locating us a new venue. Still speaking

original

Still speaking.....when we asked the conference to allow us to do an open forum Q&A they could not accommodate in the main hall

Original suggests that they denied him use of the main hall probably owing to it would not be filled due to lack of interest and thus a waste of the main hall. His new spin suggests the main hall is not good enough/insufficient (too small perhaps?) for Homero and his oversubscribed Q&A sessions.

Must you comment on everything with such disdain?
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:22:02 PM

Yeah you are right. Let us look at the bright side then.

We only get to see his hideous face and hear his stumbling bumbling voice once instead of twice now.

Better?  Smiley

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 07:27:36 PM

So it looks like he posted the e-mails with Moe Levin. I'm not sure I'm following the logic there. Some context must be missing.

Actually maybe there is enough context:

1) Mr.Levin e-mailed participants (?) and mentioned that Mr.Garza is not speaking.
2) Mr.Garza got upset, he thinks the forum (Q&A?) counts as speaking.
3) There won't be a "keynote" speech however, and Mr.Garza didn't answer the question about the mining panel either.
4) Mr.Garza pulled the sponsor string to make Mr.Levin promise to send out another e-mail (?)
5) Mr.Garza is billed $1000 to move 2500lbs of shirts.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:31:36 PM

I should have printed up some Paycoined shirts and hats and got a table... Would have made a mint me thinks. Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:35:10 PM

Not quite right.

Homero hinted 3 days ago that he would drop out of one of the two speaking slots he has in order to hold a greet and meet:

https://archive.today/WlrWC

Moe sent an email out with the updated agenda saying Homero would not be speaking. On the agenda itself, his slot for Saturday is removed. That slot was for his little keynote speech.

The agenda still shows he is on the mining panel discussion on Sunday morning, the second speaking slot.

Moe asks Homero in the email, are you still participating on Sunday in that mining panel discussion.

Seems Homero organized his own cancellation for tomorrows slot with whichever underling handles it. Moe having been updated not knowing Homero's full intentions, simply sent an email with the revised agenda.

Homero is the one who doesn't understand it even though he is the creator of it.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:41:11 PM

It seems as though Moe is sick of Homero's shit already too.
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:49:47 PM

It seems as though Moe is sick of Homero's shit already too.

$1,000 to move a pallet of Shitcoin/Cashtaker shirts. LMAO They are probably getting annoyed at the throngs of HT cultmember's hanging around chanting and waiting for a glimpse of their leader as well.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:57:41 PM

Here you go:

Well, I was just trying to be objective :-) I am just a realist so and I may have serious and straight forward language with a bit of sarcasm but it's not a reason to censor someone.
That forum is some sort of gathering of The Fellowship of Mutual Admiration. Putin or Goebbels would such censorship

I think it was the "immature" comment that was the last drop. Mr.Garza doesn't like that kind of language.

Yes, it felt like it was about that time... :O

PayKing pffff

Thanks guys. Sorry I forgot to mention my username. It's Coin Operated Boy

Here is a link to my profile so you can see my comments:
https://hashtalk.org/user/coinoperatedboy

Your comments are gone also and they do not appear in any of the links. You've been shadow banned for sure. So just out of curiosity what did you say ?

Here you go:

And here is one onf my threads there as well.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/28341/is-it-possible-to-deposit-btc-in-paybase-to-buy-paycoins/3

Actually, I'm surprised you were allowed to post that long lol

I don't disagree with you, just know others have been shadow banned for far less.

So it's that bad. I thought that all these criticisms of Hashtalk were just exaggerations.

What does Homero mean? Why do you call him like that? Lol
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 08:02:59 PM

Not quite right.

Homero hinted 3 days ago that he would drop out of one of the two speaking slots he has in order to hold a greet and meet:

Moe sent an email out with the updated agenda saying Homero would not be speaking. On the agenda itself, his slot for Saturday is removed. That slot was for his little keynote speech.

The agenda still shows he is on the mining panel discussion on Sunday morning, the second speaking slot.

Moe asks Homero in the email, are you still participating on Sunday in that mining panel discussion.

Seems Homero organized his own cancellation for tomorrows slot with whichever underling handles it. Moe having been updated not knowing Homero's full intentions, simply sent an email with the revised agenda.

Homero is the one who doesn't understand it even though he is the creator of it.

Ok, that sounds about right. Still not clear if he'll be in the mining panel, probably not. Mining is dead. Staking is the future.

How much does one shirt weigh? 0.5lb? 1lb? Sounds like he's planning to dress everyone at the conference Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 08:04:43 PM

What does Homero mean? Why do you call him like that? Lol

http://patents.justia.com/inventor/homero-joshua-garza
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:07:00 PM

Hey, to all you "dumpers" who are unloading XPY now that the price is climbing .. (.018 vs BTC last check)

PLEASE wait until Mr. Garza speaks.  You know his followers are reveling in the moment of his ascension and will be buying XPY all day through his little scripted Q&A.. and will buy more after they get done with that session.  So don't dump now, wait till the price spikes on his "news" and then dump, you will make a lot more off the bleating sheep.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:11:07 PM

I see lol

Why would you block sharing of your inventions for all humanity, so all could benefit from them and progress collectively, by patenting them (rhetorical question)
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:16:17 PM

Hey, to all you "dumpers" who are unloading XPY now that the price is climbing .. (.018 vs BTC last check)

PLEASE wait until Mr. Garza speaks.  You know his followers are reveling in the moment of his ascension and will be buying XPY all day through his little scripted Q&A.. and will buy more after they get done with that session.  So don't dump now, wait till the price spikes on his "news" and then dump, you will make a lot more off the bleating sheep.

I think that any kind of dumping would just make it worse for all disillusioned XPY investors who lost a lot by investing in Prime stakers (like me).

Why make it even worse for us...
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:17:47 PM

PLEASE wait until Mr. Garza speaks.  You know his followers are reveling in the moment of his ascension and will be buying XPY all day through his little scripted Q&A.. and will buy more after they get done with that session.  So don't dump now, wait till the price spikes on his "news" and then dump, you will make a lot more off the bleating sheep.

Dumped off about 4 hours ago. Rooting for those dumping this turd down right now so I can get back in and take another ride on these fools' dime. Figuring ~.0165 is my buy in point this time around.

Edit to add: Have not paid much attention to this today, it looks like the common low trough is more like ~.0175 today. I am not much of a gambler though, so I tend to wait for plateaus , meaning I miss most of the quick dump troughs.

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:24:08 PM

Yeah you are right. Let us look at the bright side then.

We only get to see his hideous face and hear his stumbling bumbling voice once instead of twice now.

Better?  Smiley

Much.  Tongue
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:25:10 PM

Not quite right.

Ok, that sounds about right. Still not clear if he'll be in the mining panel, probably not. Mining is dead. Staking is the future.

How much does one shirt weigh? 0.5lb? 1lb? Sounds like he's planning to dress everyone at the conference Smiley

I understand those shirts are going to sell for about $4 but Josh promises they will be worth at least $20 and probably more like $25 each.
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:27:40 PM

Cheesy

original

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Still speaking

Still speaking.

We created and open forum to address real questions vs a scripted speech:

Understood. Will do.

Do you want to use the lounge on second floor or have me find another place?

Also what is your cell number. Three palettes just arrived at convention centre and we need to move the boxes. 2500lbs of shirts. Cost for movers is $1000.

Moe

On 16 Jan 2015 13:54, "Josh Garza" wrote:
It's ok, I did not think it was intentional.

Give our sponsor level, I would like to ask you send out about communication letting people know that I am still speaking. And we are working still working on finding a venue to accommodate the open forum Q&A

Please do this before this gets out of control. I know neither of us want more headaches

You confirmed not keynoting.

We will announce the open forum during the conference.

Are you still participating at the mining panel?

Sorry for the confusion

Moe

On 16 Jan 2015 13:45, "Josh Garza" wrote:
Hey, your email created some confusion. I am still speaking, but the open hall could not accommodate the open style forum we wanted to do. And your helping us find another room.

I am not clear why you wrote I would not be speaking

Typical Homero, after five minutes no one knows what the f*** is going on anymore. He's just constantly changing plans, principles, programs, rules, schedules, and what not. I would ask: why can't he just agree to something and stick with it? But then, I think I know the answer.
Pages: « 1 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 [818] 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: