Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376930 times)
torelle

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:27:03 AM

I have updated the OP. It took me two or three weeks to catch up with the events since I started working on it  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670

I tried to outline the "evolution" of GAW as a business without going too much into details so that hopefully someone could actually read the post and then perhaps dig deeper of they're interested. Speaking of which, the second post of this thread will eventually contain links to all the major promises and failures and achievements and everything else that is linkable. Just started working on it, might take more than a few weeks at the rate this is going.

Any comments are welcome, here or via PM. Thanks to all who contributed with posts, screenshots, archive links, etc etc. I'm sorry I'm not going to start mentioning names for fear of leaving somebody out, but you know who you are Smiley.

That is such a cumbersome task, and Josh just keeps feeding it. Much respect to you for compiling it. Too much info scattered across almost 900 pages here and other sites.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:30:15 AM

Well I can't complain as GAW keeps delivering me a profit who would of thought that you could buy paycoin for 1 cent then send it to cryptsy and sell it for $2 a 200% profit. Lucky me I suppose, first I get the $20 pay base price on day 1 and then I get the 1 cent price. I have never had so much fun. Just a shame the XPY hot wallet run out before I could get all of mt XPY out. Oh well have to be happy with a 4 BTC profit in 30 minutes.
I just wonder when they may unlock my account.

Your math is every bit as believable as your total bullshit bragger stories about making money from GAW.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:30:55 AM

Well I can't complain as GAW keeps delivering me a profit who would of thought that you could buy paycoin for 1 cent then send it to cryptsy and sell it for $2 a 200% profit. Lucky me I suppose, first I get the $20 pay base price on day 1 and then I get the 1 cent price. I have never had so much fun. Just a shame the XPY hot wallet run out before I could get all of mt XPY out. Oh well have to be happy with a 4 BTC profit in 30 minutes.

20,000% profit *
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:31:34 AM

That's a 20,000% increase you dumb dunce. Now go back to where you came from and get to work on that GED.

100 xpy @ $.01 = $1
100 xpy @ $2 = $200

200/1 x 100 = 20,000% increase

$200 - $1 = $199

199 x 100 = 19,900% profit
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:36:56 AM

@ Bitpop You'll be proud of me as I'm back to hodling all my BTC. Lol. I have them in a vault on Coinbase where only I have the private key.

Good boy hodl for life
Don't mine, don't shitcoin, no counter party risk

off-topic, yes, but I too have entered the final stage of Bitcoin:

The five stages of bitcoin:
1. Mining (denial)
2. Gambling / Day Trading (anger)
3. Arbitrage (bargaining)
4. Altcoins (depression)
5. Hodling (acceptance)

(Though not necessarily in that exact order)!  Cheesy

Isn't it wonderful Cheesy

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
torelle

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:40:41 AM

Can someone help me out on this?

I keep seeing HT Gawites refer to Paybase having FinCEN/MSB approval to operate in 50 states... it this true?

I thought i read somewhere that they APPLIED for it, but applying for it does not mean you have it.

I just can't believe that they were audited checked etc etc and were given the pass for license.

Can somebody clear this up?

If they do not actually have MSB license then that is a massive delusion most GAWites have....
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:42:35 AM

Are you fucking kidding me  Shocked

I see you already got your math lesson but how about this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10111983#msg10111983

I will not be posting here or on hash talk as all the negativity has shown me that the crypto community will keep fighting each other and keep calling all new coins or innovation a scam.

Please for your own sake go back to HT or to gethigh or whatever that new place is.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:47:31 AM

I keep seeing HT Gawites refer to Paybase having FinCEN/MSB approval to operate in 50 states... it this true?

I thought i read somewhere that they APPLIED for it, but applying for it does not mean you have it.

I just can't believe that they were audited checked etc etc and were given the pass for license.

If they do not actually have MSB license then that is a massive delusion most GAWites have....

They have applied for an MSB registration number with FinCEN (a federal agency). My understanding is that becoming an MSB is a fairly serious process in each state, but hopefully someone else can explain how it actually works.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:56:41 AM

They have applied for an MSB registration number with FinCEN (a federal agency). My understanding is that becoming an MSB is a fairly serious process in each state, but hopefully someone else can explain how it actually works.

All of that is located here - i think the last time I looked them up they were registered in Maryland (MD), USA but i'm too tired atm sorry

http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
torelle

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:19:55 AM

All of that is located here - i think the last time I looked them up they were registered in Maryland (MD), USA but i'm too tired atm sorry

I have tried to input all the names of their companies they own and come up with nothing in that database.

Also all google searching for it never comes up with a FinCEN or MSB number on any of the GAW or Paybase sites, only posts that allude to "getting" "will have" a MSB license.
PLus all posts in HT referring to them having license in 50 states is NEVER corrected by GAWCEO.

Places like Cryptsy and Paypal etc display this license proudly.

The same as whenever people referring to GAWCEO stating that he WILL hold the floor at $20 when Paycoin came out, GAWCEO never corrected them, even though he now says that they "misinterpreted" his words. It's a non-ending strategy of saying something, letting people misinterpret it (to GAW's gain) and GAW not correcting misinterpretations. Anything that they misinterpret to GAW's loss is immediately corrected.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:20:09 AM

This is where I call "BS". No one was able to grab @ $0.01/XPY. The lowest successful buys were at $0.10/XPY and those have been reportedly reversed. Likewise, no one has seen $0.000001 of that "promised" $20 buy-back. Nice try.

Scott-
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:21:08 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 02:27:16 AM by jimmothy

Registered =/= licensed.

http://www.nmta.us/state-by-state-regulation

I can't find a single state where paybase is actually licensed.

Here are the states I've checked:

Alaska = not licensed
California = not licensed
Colorado = not licensed
Connecticut = not licensed
Deleware = not licensed
Florida = not licensed
Georgia = not licensed
Hawaii = not licensed
Idaho = not licensed
Indiana = not licensed
Iowa = not licensed
Kansas = not licensed
Louisiana = not licensed
Maine = not licensed
Maryland = not licensed
Massachusetts = not licensed
New Hampshire = not licensed
New Jersey = not licensed
New York = not licensed
North Carolina = not licensed
Oklahoma = not licensed
Oregon = not licensed
Puerto Rico = not licensed
Rhode Island = not licensed
South Dakota = not licensed
Tennessee = not licensed
Texas = not licensed
Utah = not licensed
Virginia = not licensed
Washington = not licensed
Wisconson = not licensed
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:25:24 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 01:37:18 AM by KC6TTR

Simple: They have neither.

All that has been uncovered are generic applications, which would at the most establish their 180 days grace period to obtain formal licensing, which I doubt they have the resources to obtain in every [any] state they do business in at this point.

Scott-

EDIT: Good resource for review: http://www.msbcomplianceinc.com/requirements-of-msbs

Under "State Registration"
Most state governments require registration or licensing of firms providing check cashing, check sales or money transmittal; such requirements are in addition to those under Federal law.

It is important for each MSB to ensure that it obtains and maintains appropriate state registration(s) and licensing in addition to registration with FinCEN as an MSB. Banks are required to confirm that their MSB customers have obtained necessary state licenses as part of managing their BSA risk. State law often contains specific requirements outside the scope of the Bank Secrecy Act such as record keeping, pricing and marketing constraints. A best practice is for the Independent Review for BSA compliance to also review and confirm compliance with state requirements for the MSB’s financial services.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 01:38:57 AM

This is where I call "BS". No one was able to grab @ $0.01/XPY. The lowest successful buys were at $0.10/XPY and those have been reportedly reversed. Likewise, no one has seen $0.000001 of that "promised" $20 buy-back. Nice try.

Scott-

It's not BS. I know of people that during the crash created by payflash, they were able to buy XPY with the btc they had in paybase for about a decimal place less. Where XPY was normally 0.015 btc, it crashed on paybase to like 0.0015 btc (not a penny, but cheap). Some of those people then transferred the bought XPY to their wallets, cryptsy, or bittrex. So there is no way for GAW to reverse those trades. However if the xpy was not withdrawn before paybase went down, those trades were reversed and I also hear some people have negative btc account values, which is impossible since you can't short XPY or BTC on paybase. So looks like GAW programmers screwed up once again, need to zero out negative balances, clean things up and re-program payflash.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money