Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 [925] 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376903 times)
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:56:08 PM

Coffee's  On

You remind of of a crazy guy hanging out on the sidewalk, lost in a world of his own, mumbling incoherently at nobody in particular.

Some people bounce back when bad things happen. Some just break.
Your concern belies your true beliefs..It is you who bounce and break
Reality is an illusion albeit a persistent one Albert Einstein

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:58:22 PM

Coffee's  On

You remind of of a crazy guy hanging out on the sidewalk, lost in a world of his own, mumbling incoherently at nobody in particular.

Here is Dave "bouncing back" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSEPH7LJRMY

Next step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422327029&v=1nGfkjuQALo&x-yt-cl=84838260

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:58:30 PM

Keats is doing paybase which has still not been assigned an examiner.

It starts out with paycoin and David H. McLain who has done everything for them before

http://trademarks.justia.com/864/44/paycoin-86444905.html

paycoin llc maybe original McLain, applies directly through the system for paybase

http://trademarks.justia.com/864/65/paybase-86465797.html

something goes wrong, probably the conflict with the real owner, lawyer changes over on the 19th to Anthony M. Keats

PAYBASE

2014-12-04
NEW APPLICATION OFFICE SUPPLIED DATA ENTERED IN TRAM
2014-12-05
NOTICE OF PSEUDO MARK E-MAILED
2014-12-19
TEAS REVOKE/APPOINT ATTORNEY RECEIVED
2014-12-19
ATTORNEY REVOKED AND/OR APPOINTED

It is still sitting in limbo with no examiner assigned, letting Homero prance around like he owns the mark.

When you look at paycoin's reregistration it is almost instant:

PAYCOIN

2014-11-14
NEW APPLICATION OFFICE SUPPLIED DATA ENTERED IN TRAM
2014-11-15
NOTICE OF PSEUDO MARK E-MAILED
2014-12-19
TEAS REVOKE/APPOINT ATTORNEY RECEIVED
2014-12-19
ATTORNEY REVOKED AND/OR APPOINTED
2014-12-24
ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER
2014-12-24
NON-FINAL ACTION WRITTEN
2014-12-24
NON-FINAL ACTION E-MAILED
2014-12-24
NOTIFICATION OF NON-FINAL ACTION E-MAILED

Keats looks like their go to man for conflicting trade marks, here ZENPOINTS also filed by him was opposed:

http://trademarks.justia.com/863/74/zenpoints-86374110.html

Homero must be a lawyers dream, every single thing he touches he breaks.  There has to be something behind him because for sure he didn't make money with his shitty little ISP. Deprived of oxygen at birth and a massive hushed  settlement on his 21st birthday? Rich daddy who abandoned him?  He's got all the toys all the cars big house and not a single brain cell. Pissing out money like there is no tomorrow, lawyer here, website there. trade mark this, war chest that, cease and desist everything and anything except making money.

NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:08:01 PM

Cryptsy update.  Price is in the .0088 digits and the GAW bot will probably be unleashed soon to raise the price.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:08:21 PM

Coffee's  On

Here is Dave "bouncing back" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSEPH7LJRMY

Next step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422327029&v=1nGfkjuQALo&x-yt-cl=84838260

Its ok you can put your sign away friend I got the hashlet payouts covered for the rest of the week.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:12:40 PM

Coffee's  On

Here is Dave
 Lol
Know your game and i know you got more intelligence than that.
It's Greed that paddles your boat

DICK HAT
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:12:59 PM

I am digging to see if Homero created a new company which he will claim is the independent third party escrow. he has to generate real coins to pay these people back, either the escrow will charge a maintenance fee which he will use to pay people or Homero through the verification process which is really needed for XYP to BTC swaps, we some how demand you submit your credit card details and from that he will help himself each month to pay back the first inline. Dude is too shady for words. What about cloud mining what is the match today sticking in USD100,000 a month worth of XPY he takes in? Do the numbers gel if he goes that route? What about straight forward mining BTC, what is that 16 BTC / day for 1.7 PH/s.

Just not seeing Homero sticking his hand in his own pocket and extricate even a penny of real money to give to any one of those poor saps licking their lips and fidgeting in the rafters waiting.....and waiting.....and waiting..............for the big pay day.

Real money needs to come from somewhere in order to pay out, and you can be sure it is not from Homero. What you can be sure is, it will come from those poor fools themselves. Peter say hi to Paul.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

wbrant

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:26:44 PM

Where the money will come from is easy.

If you look at the timeline, 30 days to sign up, another 30 to wait
untill first payments start rolling in.

Theres less than 60 days left on the original 90 day stakers, so they will
have a sale of new stakers to replace those, and since there still wont
be anything else you can do with your coins people will start buying them up.

This will be the initial buy back fund, the more stakers they sell the more they
will be able to buy back.

Sure everyone will be getting their staked coins back at this time, but that doesnt matter
its too late to enter them in the buyback.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:30:08 PM

I think Homero will just give them more XPY lol. Put 1 XPY in get 10 out in 20 years. Seems like something he'd do. I like the staker idea only anybody with half a brain cell would know not to buy those things a second time lmao.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:30:44 PM

The details of the program will be released when it launches. You will have a month to make your mind on what you want to do. That should be more than enough time

Trying to think what the trick is here with this 30 day period to decide if you want to sign up or not. Why 30 days?  What can possibly take so long or require such a particular length of time. What's the catch?

1. As everyone fears, FC FS even so, that wouldn't require 30 days?
2. Terms are so unpalatable no one dares sign up, but he drops incentives throughout the 30 days to coax them in?
3. Some sort of staggered or tiered thing, 1st week sign up x something, 2nd week sign up y something etc. ?
4. ?

What is Homero up to , seems to blase about it all take it or leave it, you have ample time in 30 days to decide if you want in or not.

Sounds way more complicated than what is on offer, to the point it is yet another investment scheme on top of all his other schemes.

Something stinks.

If you sign up in 24 hours you get your 20 dollars, by boy oh boy, if you give us another 20 dollars, we'll quadruple your paycoin and we'll include this and on top of that, this

Very suspicious.

Is there any significance to the date of Feb 1st? Aside from the start of the month. Any regulations laws, something out there coinciding with this date or exactly a month after?

There is no real significance to Feb 1. The only thing it does is put an earlier date to rile up idiots into misunderstanding what is actually happening. If they said on Jan 12 that payments would start on March 2/3 people would freak out. By saying that the "program" starts on Feb 1 (even though payments won't start till March at the earliest) idiots get overexcited, and they are able to kick the can further down the road.

Every announcement/change in the history of this company has done the same thing. "oh that didn't work as planned, here is this new plan that will make you rich in a month," and idiots keep buying it.
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:41:23 PM

Here is how it will work:

To get your XPY into the program, you need to buy one HashStasher™ for $9.99. You can then put one XPY into the hashStasher™ and click the rocket™ icon to start the pay-out. It will then pay out 1 satoshi/day as long as you remember to click the rocket™ icon every 12 hours
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:46:28 PM

To get your XPY into the program, you need to buy one HashStasher™ for $9.99. You can then put one XPY into the hashStasher™ and click the rocket™ icon to start the pay-out. It will then pay out 1 satoshi/day as long as you remember to click the rocket™ icon every 12 hours

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
mcni77

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:53:55 PM

I don't mean to come off as uninformed or stupid & I just cannot be bothered reading tons of info spread around all over the place. But could somebody kindly explain to me, in a nutshell, what exactly is the deal with the hashlets or whatever they are called?  I remember reading about Hashlets in an email from GAW months ago, but I thought it sounded too good to be true & passed. Then while checking their site later for actual hardware, I just saw the hardware replaced by different versions of these virtual miners with different names. HashStakers, Hashlets, etc.. What I want to know is the evolution of these & what that all was? I saw people were buying them, selling them for a profit but only the early buyers etc.. Can somebody give me the TLDR version explaining what the heck that was all about?

Also, what the hell is a prime controller exactly & why do people at HT covet them so much? I mean, people post in HT saying they have a Prime Controller & the GAW faitful are all like  "Ooooh, Ahhhh" or simply don't believe the poster about having one because they are expensive or something?

To be honest, once they stopped selling actual hardware, I lost interest in GAW & figured they would go away. I can't believe they made a coin & things have gotten to the point they have.

Thanks.
mcni77

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:55:41 PM

Sad part is I don't know if you are joking or if this is really how it will work.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:57:38 PM

he has to generate real coins to pay these people back

The first mistake is to believe that Homero will pay or buy back anything. There will be shill accounts claiming that they were paid for a while, and that's it.
I wouldn't actually buy back coins if i was already struggling to dump the 97% premine, too.

NeonTranceBadger

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:02:13 PM

I don't mean to come off as uninformed or stupid & I just cannot be bothered reading tons of info spread around all over the place. But could somebody kindly explain to me, in a nutshell, what exactly is the deal with the hashlets or whatever they are called?  I remember reading about Hashlets in an email from GAW months ago, but I thought it sounded too good to be true & passed. Then while checking their site later for actual hardware, I just saw the hardware replaced by different versions of these virtual miners with different names. HashStakers, Hashlets, etc.. What I want to know is the evolution of these & what that all was? I saw people were buying them, selling them for a profit but only the early buyers etc.. Can somebody give me the TLDR version explaining what the heck that was all about?

Also, what the hell is a prime controller exactly & why do people at HT covet them so much? I mean, people post in HT saying they have a Prime Controller & the GAW faitful are all like  "Ooooh, Ahhhh" or simply don't believe the poster about having one because they are expensive or something?

To be honest, once they stopped selling actual hardware, I lost interest in GAW & figured they would go away. I can't believe they made a coin & things have gotten to the point they have.

Thanks.

Hashlets were cloud miners that payed BTC everyday and there 5 different versions of them based on what mining pool their payments were based off of.  I believe there were clever(clevermining), Waffle(wafflepool), zen(zenminer), and prime(could mine any pool).  HashStakers are online staking wallet for xpy so put 1 xpy and after 3 or 6 months depending on which one you bought you would earn more xpy over time from staking.  Prime Controllers are the controllers of the xpy blockchain and get ridiculous payouts from staking some up to 350%.  
mcni77

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:19:22 PM

Thanks.

Hashlets were cloud miners that payed BTC everyday and there 5 different versions of them based on what mining pool their payments were based off of.  I believe there were clever(clevermining), Waffle(wafflepool), zen(zenminer), and prime(could mine any pool).  HashStakers are online staking wallet for xpy so put 1 xpy and after 3 or 6 months depending on which one you bought you would earn more xpy over time from staking.  Prime Controllers are the controllers of the xpy blockchain and get ridiculous payouts from staking some up to 350%.  

Cool, thanks for answering. Honestly, when I bought a few miners over the summer, I did a little googling of GAW before purchasing & saw the posts about him ripping off ebay sellers for miners & thought to myself "Damn, this guy came a long way from buying a few miners on ebay to hosting & selling miners on his own". Why did GAW go the route of fake miners/hashlets? Am I naive in thinking they had a decent thing going, selling hardware & hosted hardware? What an idiot, if I had gone from buying my little ANT Miners to where GAW was over the summer, I would be happy, not greedy.
NeonTranceBadger

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:21:46 PM

Thanks.

Cool, thanks for answering. Honestly, when I bought a few miners over the summer, I did a little googling of GAW before purchasing & saw the posts about him ripping off ebay sellers for miners & thought to myself "Damn, this guy came a long way from buying a few miners on ebay to hosting & selling miners on his own". Why did GAW go the route of fake miners/hashlets? Am I naive in thinking they had a decent thing going, selling hardware & hosted hardware? What an idiot, if I had gone from buying my little ANT Miners to where GAW was over the summer, I would be happy, not greedy.

Maybe someone can post the KNC forum post from Josh where he came up with the cloud mining idea.  He basically said build a client base and get them to pay for the cloud mining and then basically force them to switch over to cloud mining.
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 07:23:38 PM

Maybe someone can post the KNC forum post from Josh where he came up with the cloud mining idea.  He basically said build a client base and get them to pay for the cloud mining and then basically force them to switch over to cloud mining.

He also once said that the way to get people to part with their cash was easier when they were loyal.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
mcni77

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:25:24 PM

He also once said that the way to get people to part with their cash was easier when they were loyal.

What insight! What a smart guy! LOL...
Pages: « 1 ... 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 [925] 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: