Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 [935] 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376979 times)
mcni77

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:28:01 AM

Sad This poor bastard, 5000 XPY invested and Josh doesn't even acknowledge him. That is just terrible.

Everytime I think about Josh being religious, this image comes to my mind.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:32:18 AM

Sad This poor bastard, 5000 XPY invested and Josh doesn't even acknowledge him. That is just terrible.

I feel sorry to the guy.

I wonder how Josh feels when he gives his alms at Sunday Service?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:34:06 AM

I feel sorry to the guy.

I wonder how Josh feels when he gives his alms at Sunday Service?

Well he promises 20$ in tithes but only gives 2-3$ because he only really promised to manage the tithing at 20$.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:35:41 AM

I don't get posts like this. Why on earth would he believe that Josh would give him 100k? Why is he willing to trust that without knowing any part of the plan?
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:39:11 AM

So IF he gets $20 per paycoin he's going to pay for a wedding, pay off all his debt(a lot of which I will presume was from buying into GAW at some point), buy a house and pay for college(If he can graduate) and or start a business all with $100,000 before taxes. You might wanna sit down with the little lady and do some recalculating and a whole lot of explaining.
mcni77

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:39:15 AM

OK, so let's say One Million coins are put into escrow from users participating in the Paycoin Buyback program.
(I came up with a million because that number was floated around on HashTalk. If someone has a better estimate, fill me in please)

So Josh has 1,000,000 XPY in escrow, for each of which, he will be paying $20 at a rate of $100,000 per month, evenly spread out amongst participants, basically buying back 5000 coins per month. At this rate, it would take 200 Months to complete the buyback, or about 16 1/2 years. The more coins you have in escrow, the larger your monthly payout.

OK, So I admittedly suck at math, but If Josh pays $100,000 towards 1,000,000 XPY coins, this works out to 10¢ per month, per coin you deposited in escrow for the next 16 1/2+ years.

So lets say you put 50 XPY in escrow, you would get $5.00 a month. Se even if you scooped up some XPY at $2.00 per, you are looking at over 3 years before you even ROI.

How is this a good thing? Who believes GAW will even be around in 16 years, let alone Paycoin? We are talking about a company that has been around for not very long, with no proven track record, run by one of the most dishonest people I have ever seen on the internet. I know you HashTalk people lurk here, sit down & think about it for a minute, does this seem legit to you? Why are people jumping up and down over on HashTalk like "Yay! Thank you Josh for posting!" - Seriously?

To put a little perspective on this for you HashTalk lurkers, 16 years ago my dad was programming to correct the y2K bug while everyone was hoping the world didn't end when the year 2000 hit. DSL was the hottest thing & I had to use a modem to dial into Prodigy or AOL to use the internet. 16 years is a long ass time...
i asked the same question on ht and was told that the 100k was a minimum.  until joshieboy releases the fine print, we can only speculate. im sure he's creaming in his jean shorts now.

OK, if $100,000 is the MINIMUM - by all accounts, I am reading that 1 Million coins being put in escrow is a quite conservative estimate. So let's say Josh is a super guy & GAW has truckloads of cash to burn, so he pays out double or even triple that $100,000. If 3 Million coins are put in escrow, the math stays the same, with a 10¢ per coin, per month payout. But even with a million coins, triple the minimum & you are still only talking about 30¢ per coin per month.

While it's true we can only speculate, I can't see this working out well. The whole thing feels like Josh fleeced a bunch of people & now wants a loan to boot. The whole thing is just insane. I'm no investor or financial guru by any means, but at this point, wouldn't bag holders be better off dumping their XPY for the lousy $2 & getting Gov't bonds or something like that, especially if they have the willingness to wait 15+ years for Josh to pay them back? Seems a lot safer too.
mcni77

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:40:23 AM

So IF he gets $20 per paycoin he's going to pay for a wedding, pay off all his debt(a lot of which I will presume was buying into GAW at some point), buy a house and pay for college(If he can graduate) and or start a business all with $100,000 before taxes. You might wanna sit down with the little lady and do some recalculating and a whole lot of explaining.

I don't know why, but just the way you put that has me cracking up.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:45:55 AM

OK, so let's say One Million coins are put into escrow from users participating in the Paycoin Buyback program.
(I came up with a million because that number was floated around on HashTalk. If someone has a better estimate, fill me in please)

So Josh has 1,000,000 XPY in escrow, for each of which, he will be paying $20 at a rate of $100,000 per month, evenly spread out amongst participants, basically buying back 5000 coins per month. At this rate, it would take 200 Months to complete the buyback, or about 16 1/2 years. The more coins you have in escrow, the larger your monthly payout.

OK, So I admittedly suck at math, but If Josh pays $100,000 towards 1,000,000 XPY coins, this works out to 10¢ per month, per coin you deposited in escrow for the next 16 1/2+ years.

So lets say you put 50 XPY in escrow, you would get $5.00 a month. Se even if you scooped up some XPY at $2.00 per, you are looking at over 3 years before you even ROI.

How is this a good thing? Who believes GAW will even be around in 16 years, let alone Paycoin? We are talking about a company that has been around for not very long, with no proven track record, run by one of the most dishonest people I have ever seen on the internet. I know you HashTalk people lurk here, sit down & think about it for a minute, does this seem legit to you? Why are people jumping up and down over on HashTalk like "Yay! Thank you Josh for posting!" - Seriously?

To put a little perspective on this for you HashTalk lurkers, 16 years ago my dad was programming to correct the y2K bug while everyone was hoping the world didn't end when the year 2000 hit. DSL was the hottest thing & I had to use a modem to dial into Prodigy or AOL to use the internet. 16 years is a long ass time...
i asked the same question on ht and was told that the 100k was a minimum.  until joshieboy releases the fine print, we can only speculate. im sure he's creaming in his jean shorts now.

OK, if $100,000 is the MINIMUM - by all accounts, I am reading that 1 Million coins being put in escrow is a quite conservative estimate. So let's say Josh is a super guy & GAW has truckloads of cash to burn, so he pays out double or even triple that $100,000. If 3 Million coins are put in escrow, the math stays the same, with a 10¢ per coin, per month payout. But even with a million coins, triple the minimum & you are still only talking about 30¢ per coin per month.

While it's true we can only speculate, I can't see this working out well. The whole thing feels like Josh fleeced a bunch of people & now wants a loan to boot. The whole thing is just insane. I'm no investor or financial guru by any means, but at this point, wouldn't bag holders be better off dumping their XPY for the lousy $2 & getting Gov't bonds or something like that, especially if they have the willingness to wait 15+ years for Josh to pay them back? Seems a lot safer too.
i have XPY and i have no intention to give my personal info to that clown so i have $20 a coin over the course of x years. ill just sell on crapsy or to any of the HT "investors" who cant wait to give me $10 a coin Cheesy

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:48:19 AM

Any change in XPY price since the q and a went up?

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 04:48:34 AM

Just to let everyone know that the SEC investigation is still in full force.

sad part is i still picture him with the big smirk as bubba or big bob getting ready to gangband the hell ou tof that cherry pie in every way that can be possible lol Shocked

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:50:41 AM

So IF he gets $20 per paycoin he's going to pay for a wedding, pay off all his debt(a lot of which I will presume was buying into GAW at some point), buy a house and pay for college(If he can graduate) and or start a business all with $100,000 before taxes. You might wanna sit down with the little lady and do some recalculating and a whole lot of explaining.

He might be ok if he's having the wedding and reception at IHOP, bought all his paycoin on paybase during the payflash fiasco, plans on living in a shack down by the river, realizes he will never graduate and abandons college and wants to open up a lemonade stand.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 04:51:13 AM

@GAWCEO
So longtime GAW customers and paycoin supporters from the beginning cannot get any preferential treatment on this payout process? Is there a legal reason for this I assume?

Just hate the fact that some bct user currently on a mission to destroy paycoin will be cashing out for $20 along with others here and they have never mined hash points or been in paybase...

Indignation growing at hashtalk now that Gaw has finally owned up to nothing special for those who sacrificed the most. This must hurt. Again I say; "poor sobs". Where's that gif of Gaw bending someone over a stump?

I wonder how hard xpy will dump now? Long time customers were holding out hope for preferential treatment. Now they have to throw their coins in with the masses. The masses may very well speculate on the buyback if the coin keeps dipping diluting the escrow coins more. Glad I'm not holding right now otherwise I would be getting OUT.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30401/honors-program-q-a/103

I can buy PayCoins on Craptsy for $2 and get $20 for them later, guaranteed?  Seems legit, but is it true?

Sign me up for the Honors Ponzi.  BRB selling kidney.

ohhh can i sign up to i can cash in my grandmother and grandfather social security checks here on the 1sr of the month. I am sure they will be amazed how i double or tripple the original amount

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
mcni77

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:53:43 AM

Whatever the terms of the buyback are, it seems abundantly clear that there will be no preferential treatment. The ONLY way I can see to accomplish that is to spread the monthly payout amongst every single coin in escrow. Otherwise it would create a situation where certain people are paid before others. I had seen posters speculating back when he first announced the buy back that Josh would likely pay off big investors or even put his own coins in escrow & pay those off first. But I guess he realizes or his lawyers explained to him that he can't get away with that.

People over at HashTalk keep posting, asking who will be paid first, how long it will take & if early adopters will get preferential payouts. Really? Are they that braindead that they have not put it together that the monthly payout will be spread evenly across all coins in escrow?

I can see this happening, 500,000 coins are put in escrow by users, then Josh comes along and puts 5 Million coins from the premine in escrow. Then Josh will pay out $500,000 per month, well above the $100,000 minimum he stated during the initial buyback program announcement. He'll get to say "Look! I am paying 5x what I promised!" & true participants who put coins in escrow can look forward to a .002¢ per coin payout per month for the rest of their lives.

I am in shock people are actually buying this crap! Sure there are stupid people out there, but how did they get money to buy XPY after they fell for the African Ambassador who needs help getting his money out of the bank emails? Because that's the kind of people Josh is dealing with.
mcni77

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:55:40 AM

He might be ok if he's having the wedding and reception at IHOP, bought all his paycoin on paybase during the payflash fiasco, plans on living in a shack down by the river, realizes he will never graduate and abandons college and wants to open up a lemonade stand.

OK, stop. My face hurts from laughing.  Cry
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:56:19 AM

Whatever the terms of the buyback are, it seems abundantly clear that there will be no preferential treatment. The ONLY way I can see to accomplish that is to spread the monthly payout amongst every single coin in escrow. Otherwise it would create a situation where certain people are paid before others. I had seen posters speculating back when he first announced the buy back that Josh would likely pay off big investors or even put his own coins in escrow & pay those off first. But I guess he realizes or his lawyers explained to him that he can't get away with that.

People over at HashTalk keep posting, asking who will be paid first, how long it will take & if early adopters will get preferential payouts. Really? Are they that braindead that they have not put it together that the monthly payout will be spread evenly across all coins in escrow?

I can see this happening, 500,000 coins are put in escrow by users, then Josh comes along and puts 5 Million coins from the premine in escrow. Then Josh will pay out $500,000 per month, well above the $100,000 minimum he stated during the initial buyback program announcement. He'll get to say "Look! I am paying 5x what I promised!" & true participants who put coins in escrow can look forward to a .002¢ per coin payout per month for the rest of their lives.

I am in shock people are actually buying this crap! Sure there are stupid people out there, but how did they get money to buy XPY after they fell for the African Ambassador who needs help getting his money out of the bank emails? Because that's the kind of people Josh is dealing with.
does this african still need help?Huh? my long lost nigerian prince uncle sent me an email asking for my help. and here i was told im from Norway  Undecided

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:56:23 AM

Paybase will be in chapter 7 before you ever see the last payment from that buyback racket go out.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:06:44 AM

More crap, simple plug-in-play off the shelf KYC module, 150/month

http://www.identitymindglobal.com/ignite?utm_source=igniteuse_cases&utm_medium=logo&utm_campaign=ignite

shitbox op running it

https://www.bitt.com/#/privacy/verification

Yet another monster story from Homero. From takes time to setup KYC, we have the latest greatest law firm working on it ... etc

All he has been doing is scrambling around trying to find a plugin solution which he now has.  Big fucking sales pitch about the best law firm in the country to ensure we are in compliance = shitty outsourced plugin thing for a couple bucks a month.

What an idiot. Can just imagine when his shit buyback scam comes to light, how it too will be whittled down to exactly what it is, a no win scam.

https://archive.today/NybVc

◦There will be no limit to the program. You can add any amount of Paycoins you want
◦You will need to do basic verification (powered by Identity Mind)
◦You can add Paycoins over the 30 day period at any time. But, once that period is over, you will not be able to add

The good news is y'all can sue that money bags fucker Stuart Fraser. Will be law firms licking their chops to take swipe at him and even his company since he put his smug quotes out there to entice you losers to sign up in the first place. Money Bags Fraser's surely got some deep pockets once Homero is dead and buried.

Refund? Ask my partner Stuart Fraser

As for the charge that GAW is a Ponzi scheme, Mr. Garza pointed out that his principal partner, Cantor Fitzgerald Vice Chairman Stuart Fraser, in whose name the patent for one of Wall Street’s most important bond trading programs is listed, has “got more to lose than all of us combined.” He added, “Why would a guy that already has a ton of money, and would get thrown in jail if he was involved in anything sketchy, be involved in a scam

mcni77

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:15:26 AM

More crap, simple plug-in-play off the shelf KYC module, 150/month

http://www.identitymindglobal.com/ignite?utm_source=igniteuse_cases&utm_medium=logo&utm_campaign=ignite

shitbox op running it

https://www.bitt.com/#/privacy/verification

Yet another monster story from Homero. From takes time to setup KYC, we have the latest greatest law firm working on it ... etc

All he has been doing is scrambling around trying to find a plugin solution which he now has.  Big fucking sales pitch about the best law firm in the country to ensure we are in compliance = shitty outsourced plugin thing for a couple bucks a month.

What an idiot. Can just imagine when his shit buyback scam comes to light, how it too will be whittled down to exactly what it is, a no win scam.

https://archive.today/NybVc

◦There will be no limit to the program. You can add any amount of Paycoins you want
◦You will need to do basic verification (powered by Identity Mind)
◦You can add Paycoins over the 30 day period at any time. But, once that period is over, you will not be able to add

The good news is y'all can sue that money bags fucker Stuart Fraser. Will be law firms licking their chops to take swipe at him and even his company since he put his smug quotes out there to entice you losers to sign up in the first place. Money Bags Fraser's surely got some deep pockets once Homero is dead and buried.

Refund? Ask my partner Stuart Fraser

As for the charge that GAW is a Ponzi scheme, Mr. Garza pointed out that his principal partner, Cantor Fitzgerald Vice Chairman Stuart Fraser, in whose name the patent for one of Wall Street’s most important bond trading programs is listed, has “got more to lose than all of us combined.” He added, “Why would a guy that already has a ton of money, and would get thrown in jail if he was involved in anything sketchy, be involved in a scam

I find it hilarious that a guy running an obvious scam is concerned about nitwits who bought XPY using the ponzi buyback program for money laundering, LMFAO...
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:22:36 AM

For those of you who were not around for the HashFast situation, I'd encourage you to look over that history (there are a few good threads on this forum). You might find a direct way out - it may not make you whole, but it might make you better off than waiting for someone else - including gaw/paybase - to make the next move. Remember, he definition of insolvency is the inability to pay debts when they become due.  There appears to be a lot of debts that are currently due (i.e., customer claims, missing coins, etc.) and they also appear to be unpayable.  
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:28:17 AM

Picture is becoming clearer. This buyback program/escrow is going to be another module. Another third-party off the shelf plug and play gimmick. Totally unrelated to paycoin and paybase. Some operation out there investment vehicle bitcoin fund thinly disguised to look like it is part of Homero's operation.

Exactly like this KYC module any shithead can go out and plugin for 150 dollars a month.

There is something out there that will be employed that he bought or rents. Nothing to do with him or any one of his scam operations. Just some thinly disguised theme or skins to make it look like it his operation.

Guaranteed.

So far everything he has done and said is comprised of mickey mouse third party outsourced crappy little plugins. All the way to today with the KYC, yet another third party crappy little plugin. So why not the "Repurchase Program + Escrow". Someone else btc investment scheme that again anyone can apply for to plugin to your little website and make it look like you are in the bitcoin securities business.

Not one single thing described and promised from Homero from day one has come true. Just loosely cobbled together other people's "stuffs" and services.

No wonder his wife has bolt-on tits and he has no qualms about broadcasting it in public how the he feels that the doctor who glued them on ripped him off.

Homero and his wife's off the shelf plug and play titties.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 [935] 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: