Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 [1311] 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377004 times)
GIFOS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:24:36 PM

I think the makes it pretty clear that Betters on my site are well informed and willing participants.

So what you are saying is if you tell people you are a crook and a thief ahead of time then it makes it right?
Well you have a sorry and sad twisted way of thinking, should tell Grandma not to trust you in her house
while not watching her wallet. Well your Shitcoin is heading downward and will be out of action soon so here
you go butthead the big boss is shitting in your mouth and you and do not know it.

http://i61.tinypic.com/8zecea.jpg
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:28:03 PM

The ignore button works wonders.

Not if another user quotes them it doesn't.

Not even man enough to admin the whole purpose of this thread is nothing more the sabotage.   Its not even working :/

A scammer calling into question the credibility of this thread.   LOL.    

/Ignored
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:42:01 PM

I think the makes it pretty clear that Betters on my site are well informed and willing participants.

So what you are saying is if you tell people you are a crook and a thief ahead of time then it makes it right?
Well you have a sorry and sad twisted way of thinking, should tell Grandma not to trust you in her house
while not watching her wallet. Well your Shitcoin is heading downward and will be out of action soon so here
you go butthead the big boss is shitting in your mouth and you and do not know it.

I'm trying to understand what makes me a crook?   I get a fee that users are willing to pay.  The put money in if somone else or multiple other parties do so and it = enough to pay them they get paid.     I don't understand where the " thief" or "Crook" part comes from?   

Wouldn't I have to steal to be a crook? 

Why is this relevant to anything?
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:52:23 PM

The ignore button works wonders.

Not if another user quotes them it doesn't.

Not even man enough to admin the whole purpose of this thread is nothing more the sabotage.   Its not even working :/

A scammer calling into question the credibility of this thread.   LOL.    

/Ignored
I fixed you're Edit.
adipurnama

Activity: 150

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 10:04:05 PM

now
http://btc.com/#
SCAMER
COMING SOON

jp333

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:05:45 PM

okay, i'm going to start shilling hard to try to get a beta invite.
Iox5

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:21:06 PM

Removed as quickly as it was posted.

Thanks Ganza

https://i.imgur.com/evQ1TFV.png
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:43:47 PM

Why would that surprise you?  It's also obvious that it's more than a similar moderator style, the two forums are owned, operated, and moderated by the same exact people - people that are not interested in having their scam, or their connections to one another, exposed.

It didn't surprise me. Just reporting on an observation I made.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fatbanana

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:04:17 PM

You are now connected to [Customer rep] from Amazon.com

Me: Hello, I'm concerned that coinstand.com may be violating your affiliate terms. The site lists items that are pulled from Amazon, accepts orders directly on their own website, takes payment in the form of cryptocurrency (Paycoin and Bitcoin), and lists items at prices lower than Amazon.

[Customer rep]: Hello, my name is [Customer rep]. I'll be happy to assist you.  hanks so much for letting us know about this, [name]. Would you mind if I place the chat on hold for 1 to 2 minutes while I check that for you?

Me: absolutely. I can provide some more details if helpful

[Customer rep]: Sure.

Me: The site is affiliated with GAW/Geniuses at Work/Josh Garza. They have a history of claiming false relationships with Amazon (see here - http://coinfire.io/2014/12/31/amazon-fu...(See full link) ).  The site is in Beta so listings can only be viewed through a private invitation, but they are clearly pulled from Amazon. For example: This item is listed -- http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MB323LL-20-...(See full link)  But priced in cryptocurrency. The items are purchased directly from this site, I can only assume they are refulfilling directly from Amazon through affiliate program. Just wanted to provide you a heads up as a longtime customer and fan of the site.

[Customer rep]: Thank you so much for letting us know and help us with such a valuable information.

Me: No problem, hopefully someone can take a look.

[Customer rep]: Sure.  I'll forward this issue to our Associate team and they'll be taking care of this.

Me: Great, thank you for your time.

[Customer rep]: I really appreciate for letting us know regarding the information.
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:35:35 PM

Have you ever heard of " Swagbucks" "GiftHulk""InstaGC" Tons of others?   They do the same thing through a Browser extension not only do you get a discount you earn 10% in points back that you can redeem for Paypal or gift cards.   Amazon not only allows these programs but endorse them and provide heavy discounted gift cards to the operators do distribute.

They are called " Affiliate Revenue Sharing Programs" and ANYBODY can register and start one.  If the site registered with amazon this way then they are perfectly within their TOS.

Why are you all so determined to do everything you can to prevent success?  Would it bother you that much to be Wrong?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:37:29 PM

We are a Ponzi all of the games found here are Built on the basic foundation of a Ponzi Scheme Your funds are Considered a Bet Not a Investment. We are not a group of magical market masters who use the bitcoin orical locked in our basemant that guarantee's we 175% roi every coin we touch

OUR PROCESS.

We use your deposit to payout the User's before you 175% Of their Deposit. Afterwards your deposit Is added to the waiting list. Then If and when we receive enough to pay all Waiting Bets before yours & reach your payout threshold. Your deposit will then become a winner and we and we will Immediately return 175% of your deposit to the same address that sent the deposit. In all of our games there is a risk of loss. We encourage the user to cautious when betting and never risk more then he or she can afford to lose. This is a Gamble

Hellsgremlin, I hope you will be in jail soon. Like most criminals you seem pretty stupid, so it might happen sooner than you think.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:39:15 PM

We are a Ponzi all of the games found here are Built on the basic foundation of a Ponzi Scheme Your funds are Considered a Bet Not a Investment. We are not a group of magical market masters who use the bitcoin orical locked in our basemant that guarantee's we 175% roi every coin we touch

OUR PROCESS.

We use your deposit to payout the User's before you 175% Of their Deposit. Afterwards your deposit Is added to the waiting list. Then If and when we receive enough to pay all Waiting Bets before yours & reach your payout threshold. Your deposit will then become a winner and we and we will Immediately return 175% of your deposit to the same address that sent the deposit. In all of our games there is a risk of loss. We encourage the user to cautious when betting and never risk more then he or she can afford to lose. This is a Gamble

Hellsgremlin, I hope you will be in jail soon. Like most criminals you seem pretty stupid, so it might happen sooner than you think.

Doesn't even make sense.  What are the charges?
1st Degree Honestly?

Why is it everytime I come here and provide facts that Derail someones bullshit Fud the immediate response is poke at my character.  Who I am and what I do are 100% Irrelevant to anything in question on this thread.   I've come here and Dropped nothing but PROVABLE FACTS.   Why not focus on proving your case instead of me.   

Did you say I seem stupid?    I guess ignorance is bliss because I keep finding ways to monitise and profit in everything I do?   
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:45:18 PM

Have you ever heard of " Swagbucks" "GiftHulk""InstaGC" Tons of others?   They do the same thing through a Browser extension not only do you get a discount you earn 10% in points back that you can redeem for Paypal or gift cards.   Amazon not only allows these programs but endorse them and provide heavy discounted gift cards to the operators do distribute.

They are called " Affiliate Revenue Sharing Programs" and ANYBODY can register and start one.  If the site registered with amazon this way then they are perfectly within their TOS.

Why are you all so determined to do everything you can to prevent success?  Would it bother you that much to be Wrong?

If everything is above the board then how could he be preventing success?  If it all checks out its business as usual and nothing anyone says or does can affect that if its not Amazon will correct it simple as that.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:50:16 PM

If everything is above the board then how could he be preventing success?  If it all checks out its business as usual and nothing anyone says or does can affect that if its not Amazon will correct it simple as that.

I did not say he is succeeding,  People from this community harassing vendors scaring them out like they did Gyft is Pure Sabotage nothing more.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:55:16 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 12:10:12 AM by Paul Revere

To all of the GAW shills who are promoting Homero's latest fools ruse: Please let me know when I can buy these from Amazon for $1 worth of Paycoin.

I will take as many as are available.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
fatbanana

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

Purchases through Amazon affiliate program must be completed on Amazon.com. Swagbucks, GiftHulk, et al, comply with this requirement. CoinStand.com does not.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:05:08 AM

scammer drivel
Purchases through Amazon affiliate program must be completed on Amazon.com. Swagbucks, GiftHulk, et al, comply with this requirement. CoinStand.com does not.
you can't expect a scammer-shill-retard hybrid creature to see, let alone understand the difference.

Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:27:40 AM

scammer drivel
you can't expect a scammer-shill-retard hybrid creature to see, let alone understand the difference.

Its like dealing with Kindergarten children.   Some people are just Simple.   That was some quality name calling there.  Totally makes you look like someone capable of a Intelligent discussion.  
To think,  You called me a Retard somewhere in that incoherent rant of regurgitated bullshit suchmoon put in you're cornflakes this morning.

PS,  Yo are wrong.  My purchases for those sites are not done directly on the amazon website.   As someone who was part of the creation of one of these site's  you should do you're home work.  I'm very well informed of the TOS and how these programs work. 
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:28:57 AM

scammer drivel

Its like dealing with Kindergarten children.   Some people are just Simple.   That was some quality name calling there.  Totally makes you look like someone capable of a Intelligent discussion.  
To think,  You called me a Retard somewhere in that incoherent rant of regurgitated bullshit suchmoon put in you're cornflakes this morning.

Ponzi Operator - enough said.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:32:13 AM

scammer drivel

Ponzi Operator - enough said.

So what you're saying is,  Money maker.    Enough said.
Pages: « 1 ... 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 [1311] 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: