Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376928 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:41:36 PM

Taken directly from the GAW SOP manual.

Lmao

racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:46:20 PM

volume is going south so fast

edit:
looks like large portion of even HT readers are not ready to spend blindly again  Grin

You have lost the plot haven't you ?

Zenfail ? Failbase, and now you think this "new" failmining is going to take off.. Dude put the crack pipe down.

You have to be kidding me, I would never get involved with GAW again after this whole drawn out saga. People will not forget and I think that would not go over too well for them. All the forever Hashlets that are no gone now to be reborn in another form should be more then disappointing for many.

Why should i get involved again with the "always profitable", "next week", "soon" GAW.
The next product will be always always profitable ?
And what happened with the genesis ? they were still making money after the fee !?!
Geniuses at work ? really ?
And what's with the weird uppercases ? are you in a cult of some kind ?

3 'trusting' posts about GAW Miners in a row. not even banned. so weird to see so much dissent over there

The bold one above was mine. They think everyone will jump into their cloud mining again after all this crap!
The new hashlets that never expire, yes we said never expire, bullshit!
I guess this is the new exciting release that Josh has come up with, maybe he will release it on April 1st.
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:59:58 PM

i think il code a bot to post on HT in honor of Bitcoin-bar. using technology called: "The Postmodernism Generator is a computer program that automatically produces imitations of postmodernist writing. It was written in 1996 by Andrew C. Bulhak of Monash University using the Dada Engine, a system for generating random text from recursive grammars"

theres only 2 additions needed to confine it

this kind of pattern is getting extremely common now. made me even think its automatically written except the latter one is tad harder to produce 'randomly'

<#1 differentiate 2 loyal groups><imply more shit is going to rain on the most loyal>. joke. <include both loyalists in the gift rain><open question to imply at worst #1 is true but most likely both just if you stay strong but still giving the option of "failing" but hey thats less than 1/3 likely... if you dont think about it  Grin>

such an evil reinforcing statement

This guy keeps pop'g up here. He is an idiot paid GAW shill. Wonder if he know's he's being trashed here? maybe someone should let him know. I tried on paycoin chat but he just ignored it..Of course I'm banned on HT for arguing with him when he 1st arrived on HT.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:03:17 PM

There is one user stating that they spent 100K on his CC on this shit, I suggested that he tries to charge back if not to late, others are telling him to hold on. You have to be kidding me, the user states that his family will be ruined and the paid shills say hang on. This is actually sad and I have always said I can imagine someone killing themselves as they got in to deep.

What's the username? Let me also try to convince him
SDRebel

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:04:49 PM

There is one user stating that they spent 100K on his CC on this shit, I suggested that he tries to charge back if not to late, others are telling him to hold on. You have to be kidding me, the user states that his family will be ruined and the paid shills say hang on. This is actually sad and I have always said I can imagine someone killing themselves as they got in to deep.

I think I spent $200 total on my CC, the rest was with bitcoin unfortunately.  I am pretty wowed by a $100k limit credit card purchase.  That is just nuts.  I'd love to be a lawyer and get a cut from recovering that.  I'm not sure about in other states, but in Texas they can't do jack to you if you just quit paying.  The tax bill might be nasty when they charge it off though.
agree, on Texas they can't garnish wages, etc, but i believe it's one of the few. His option may be bankruptcy protection
SDRebel

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:10:07 PM

rolling the scam back into cloud mining is hysterical.

As to the previous derail about GAW being broke, I dont' see how. What are their expenses? Not paying bills and being broke are not the same thing.

million bucks for btc.com for one

The million bucks was done in payments, and those almost already stopped once, and can easily stop when they need to.

Their income was selling things that don't exist, dumping paycoins, and will be walking with all the coins left in paybase (and probably the other exchange) when the time comes. There isn't much income, but they don't need any, because they have no business. All the money given to them will eventually filter to the employees, which is the whole point.
i dont think there was ever proof of 1m. We only saw record of 25k installments
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 02:19:31 PM

Unreal.  I should be sympathetic but if this douchebag is willing to gamble his family's future on the word of Homero Ganza, he does not deserve that family.

Still, a 100k USD chargeback just hurts GAW that much more and I hate to see his wife and kids have their lives destroyed so I hope someone can talk some sense into him.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 03:10:41 PM

Unreal.  I should be sympathetic but if this douchebag is willing to gamble his family's future on the word of Homero Ganza, he does not deserve that family.

Still, a 100k USD chargeback just hurts GAW that much more and I hate to see his wife and kids have their lives destroyed so I hope someone can talk some sense into him.

Let's be realistic about chargebacks. GAW's merchant accounts are likely closed long ago. Their bank and/or payment processor are going to hold the bag on those. The only good thing that I can imagine coming out of this - if there is a large amount of chargebacks (likely) then the bank might be pissed enough to go after GAW and its principals in a major legal way (as in with real lawyers, not just some collection agency).
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:19:18 PM

Let's be realistic about chargebacks. GAW's merchant accounts are likely closed long ago. Their bank and/or payment processor are going to hold the bag on those. The only good thing that I can imagine coming out of this - if there is a large amount of chargebacks (likely) then the bank might be pissed enough to go after GAW and its principals in a major legal way (as in with real lawyers, not just some collection agency).

It makes a lot more sense now that everything is clear.  The period of time mining hashpoints delayed things long enough to avoid a chargeback

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Paul Revere

Activity: 406

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:37:24 PM

This asshole is vying for the top shill on HT spot. Interestingly enough some members actually pointed out the absurdity in his obvious shill pump attempt.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/33677/brothers-sisters-paycoin-xpy-is-gaining-momentum-its-moving-up-woooohooooo/3

Protip Mr. ParisDortmund : This only works when done in concert with a brazen lie from Homero about handing out bushels of $20 bills Soon™ or a new Paycoin Spaceship or something along those lines. Back to shill school chump!

P.S: is the ParisDortmund" moniker  alluding to Josh's current whereabouts?  Huh

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:42:48 PM

more insults snipped

In theory a corporation is liable for fraud, but if it is bankrupt where does the money come from? You can not get blood from a stone and you can not get money from a bankrupt company.

For anyone watching this, note that I didn't mention a corporation being liable for fraud, but responded to the claim that the owner wasn't responsible for the corporation's bankruptcy. That still hasn't been responded to, instead we get a redirection about bankruptcy.

So if everyone involves goes bankrupt, then the creditors can claim anything they own, and as you claim they have more funds, there will be something to take from.

Anyone who fraudulently diverts funds from a company causing its bankruptcy is on the hook. They will have all of their personal assets confiscated and sold and then they go to jail. You are too stupid for the Internet. Get off now and raise the worlds IQ level of Internet users by 10 full points. #Hashtard

That's exactly what I was saying. Unless you're talking to Paul? He's the one who said that corporation owners are shielded from prosecution.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:50:42 PM

ikeboy simply can not understand not only the general concepts of both fraud and embezzlement, then, when you add in the newfangled methods of fraud  and embezzlement that are possible using Crypto currency and anonymous wallets he is like a little girl wandering in a field picking daisies.

Problem is, are the current laws even equipped to prosecute this crypto fraud shit?  I must say i am impressed about how knowledgeable the SEC seems to be after reading their subpoena but can you imagine this shit going through the courts?  How do you explain to a jury the many blockchain transactions where the paycoins are hitting the exchanges?

Considering the average age of judges this kind of shit would fry their brains.

Right. I have said this before and I will say it again: The only innovation I am aware of with this whole operation is the way that fraud and probably embezzlement is being conducted using new methods and technologies. If and when Josh & Co are prosecuted and what the results will be are unknown. I get a little tired of hearing the absurdist bullshit of ikeboy and the other obvious shills here presenting absurd non-arguments to defend what all available evidence filtered through experience and common sense says is a massive fraudulent enterprise.

P,S: Somewhere Josh mentioned that laws would be written around what they were going to do, and that is something I suspect will come true, just not the way he was presenting it as a good thing....

P.S.P.S> I am just a guy signaling with lanterns that there is a problem. The people having their "houses violated" by the invading troops are the ones who will actually have to fight.

"presenting absurd non-arguments to defend"

That isn't what I was doing. I'm extremely unimpressed with your reading comprehension from previously, it seems like you find it much easier to insult people than engage with their arguments.

My argument recently was that given that gaw is a scam, someone in it must have profited. That has nothing to do with defending them, and calling me a shill is also irrelevant to the question of how much money they have.

Again, as you've constantly claimed that I'm being ridiculous and wrong: can you point to a single claim of mine and prove it false? Not call me names which appears to be your substitute for proving something, actually showing that I'm wrong.

Your argument also keeps on changing; first you said that they're immune from prosecution because they're in a corporation, and when I proved that wrong you didn't admit you're wrong and still stayed with the same conclusion. As long as you're unwilling to defend your positions, you've got no right to call other people who are shills or any of your other insults.

Paul Revere

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:52:14 PM

Key word is "Fraudulently" which is the whole point. GAW and Josh have crafted an incompetence defense that will likely shield them from fraud charges. With the help of asshole shills like you they can inject doubt about whether they intended to actually defraud people and just say "Awe shucks, we tried so hard to hand out bushels of $20 bills to everyone, but things just didn't work out". This is of course a fucking lie, and you ikeboy are helping them in their attempts get away with these crimes. In my opinion that makes you complicit.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:00:36 PM

Key word is "Fraudulently" which is the whole point. GAW and Josh have crafted an incompetence defense that will likely shield them from fraud charges. With the help of asshole shills like you they can inject doubt about whether they intended to actually defraud people and just say "Awe shucks, we tried so hard to hand out bushels of $20 bills to everyone, but things just didn't work out". This is of course a fucking lie, and you ikeboy are helping them in their attempts get away with these crimes. In my opinion that makes you complicit.

I'm not claiming that they really wanted or planned to buy them all for $20. I'm claiming that if your claims of them dumping paycoin are true, then they must have made a fair amount of money from that.

I mean, why scam if you aren't going to make money out of it anyway? I really don't think they're incompetent enough to not make any profit out of this.

Could you also explain how you think I'm helping them? You're constantly calling shill and similar, but I haven't been arguing that they are legit for a long time (several months ago I did think they were, but I changed my mind around the first delay of Paybase or so).

I've never written anything here that I knew to be false. If you think I have, could you point it out to me so I can defend it? It really doesn't help when you just say "shill" without referencing anything.

bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:01:45 PM

My argument recently was that given that gaw is a scam, someone in it must have profited.

It's hard to figure out what you think you're arguing.

Money flowed into GAW. Money flowed out of GAW.

Money flowed into Josh's pockets. Money flowed out of Josh's pockets. Livin' large ain't cheap.

What's your point?
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:04:26 PM

ikeboy isn't arguing at all, what he is doing is just trying to muddy the waters with as much bullshit idiocy as he possibly can. Since his universe is entirely comprised of Bullshit and Idiocy he has an endless supply to work with, just like his hero (probably employer) Josh has an endless supply of free XPY to work with.

vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:08:28 PM

There was one claim made that they could be hiding money, which seems inconsistent with some of the claims that they're broke. E.g. "The company has been bleeding cash for a long time" doesn't sound like a profitable company, even if the profits are from scams.

As far as I can see you're the only one trying to spin this now into "a profitable company". They are in dire straits, even the e-mails show a ton of unpaid bills.

Someone potentially hiding cash doesn't contradict the facts pointing to GAW being broke, not sure what you're getting at here.

Do you think that nobody at GAW profited from the scam? My understanding of all of Paul's "dumping" posts was a claim that GAW's making money.

Also, Josh has said he didn't make any money (like at https://hashtalk.org/topic/33229/coinfire-article/20), and I didn't think that was true.

Should I go through the posts here and point to which ones gave the impression that GAW has money?

Oh FFS, stop that nonsense. GAW -> unpaid bills -> broke. Someone dumping XPY -> pays some of those bills perhaps -> puts some under the mattress perhaps.

What's so hard to understand?

Yes, please point out what gives the impression that GAW has money.

Specifically, every time someone posts a chart like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10744869#msg10744869 and says something like "Homero & Co promptly put the BTC in their pocket." that sure sounds like they think GAW has and is making money.

If they dumped from the "97% premine", of which I've seen many people on this thread claim, then even assuming an average price of $1 it would net them $12 million. In reality the average price would be much more because they would have been selling when the price was higher. So either the people saying that the entire (or much of the) premine was being dumped are wrong, or GAW has a significant amount of money.

Plus they got money from selling hashstakers. Was there any leaked financial documents?

If unpaid bills implies being broke, then that should also imply them not being willing to dump to pay bills. The different claims going around don't seem consistent.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 04:08:36 PM

There is a lot of possibilities, given the extreme ease of laundering money via crypto.

I do hope however that at least some of the incompetence is real enough so that they messed up sufficiently to get nailed for some of it. The mere fact of them using Google for incriminating communication doesn't sound like a well thought out plan. Unfortunately they probably won't get jailed for long enough to prevent them from enjoying a warm island a few years later.
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:12:53 PM

My argument recently was that given that gaw is a scam, someone in it must have profited.

It's hard to figure out what you think you're arguing.

Money flowed into GAW. Money flowed out of GAW.

Money flowed into Josh's pockets. Money flowed out of Josh's pockets. Livin' large ain't cheap.

What's your point?

So your claim is that all or most of the profit is already spent. That would still point to incompetence; the scale at which they should have been making money is in the millions, which shouldn't be spent so quickly.

My point is that there should in theory be a lot of money in gaw or Josh's coffers. The people arguing think that both are near broke.

Paul Revere

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:20:14 PM

The idea of using anonymous wallets to siphon off profit from GAW to Homero and others involved in this scheme has been gone over many times in this thread already, and ikeboy just keeps repeating the same questions regardless of what has been discussed. And then he switches to his his other tactic of playing the "prove it" game. Evidence has been presented in great volumes. Those that have chosen to examine this evidence have mostly come to the conclusion that massive fraud has and continues to be committed by Josh & Co. This is not a courtroom, there will NEVER be what can be considered "proof" presented in an internet forum, so the "prove it" game is just another bullshit fallacy used to inject doubt about what is clearly taking place. It is like seeing a criminal pickpocketing victims day after day right in front of your apartment, and when you yell "Stop ripping people off you thief" an asshole accomplice like ikeboy appears and says" Stop slandering this poor man, there is no proof he has committed a crime". completely disregarding eye witnesses.  At this point ikeboys non stop attempts to derail this discussion and inject doubt are beyond ridiculous.

Pages: « 1 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: