Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 [1315] 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376932 times)
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 06:30:03 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 06:45:35 AM by vach

There is no winning or losing in this thread.   I post information and the main focus is grammar & not facts.

Then I see emails to amazon,   Once again Focusing on prevention of delivery.   What is the point?  Even if Which it does not it did violate the ToS.  What is the point in trying to prevent them from doing what they say they are going to do?  Why are amazon's ToS important to you,  Why are you so concerned whether it comply with ToS as opposed to if they deliver the purchased products.

Once again by doing this you are not Attempting to hurt GAW but its investor's  Once again Sabotaging peoples investments.   Pure scumbag, A Giant piece of Steamy dog shit that would have the audacity to question my integrity.   You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are attacking those investors opportunity actually get what was promised.    You just cant stand the thought of losing.   You pretend to care about the people who lost money when the reality is you are a big part of the reason for previous failures.   Karma is a Bitch,  Just rember that over the next couple of weeks as we make a mochery of all the little basement dwelling peice of shit dirtbags who set out to  stop somthing much larger then anything any of you will ever accomplish in your entire pathetic little lifes.  

As a Winner
I get to say
BYE LOSERS!

PS.  Its flattered you guys think I'm josh.  I fucking wish!  

if you're smart enough to get away with all the shit you do then you earned it,
silk road operators were smarter than you, smarter than josh and they made 100 fold more than you pices of scam shit,
yet where are they now?

good luck with your scams Wink
your just small fish now its all about time
you'll never know how it feels to create something valuable that helps other people,
looking back all your life for the sams you made once is worthy? really? i bet those guys running silk road tought that way,
now they will rot in jail for the rest of their life...

now you GAW lemmings, you expect to get rich with trusting your money to a piece of shit that never takes his own word seriously?
really what kind of idiot one must be to keep trusting him till now?
reality is cruel, you want to be rich, you got to earn it, not waisting your time in some shittalk waiting for piece of shit called josh to make you rich...

so you get a life idiots, you all are getting burned all over again and continue to lie like you dont but you do...
first you get promissed 20$ per coin now you're happy if you get 1$ are you total morrons? Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:45:38 AM

legendary. cant even get his tiny bit out from conbase

Conbase ^^

Don´t say something like that , Crestington ist here Cheesy

Book of GAWD proverb 1:42

"Thou shall not speaketh of the Con, for it shall be made"
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:29:56 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 08:15:56 AM by Hellsgremlin

There is no winning or losing in this thread.   I post information and the main focus is grammar & not facts.

Then I see emails to amazon,   Once again Focusing on prevention of delivery.   What is the point?  Even if Which it does not it did violate the ToS.  What is the point in trying to prevent them from doing what they say they are going to do?  Why are amazon's ToS important to you,  Why are you so concerned whether it comply with ToS as opposed to if they deliver the purchased products.

Once again by doing this you are not Attempting to hurt GAW but its investor's  Once again Sabotaging peoples investments.   Pure scumbag, A Giant piece of Steamy dog shit that would have the audacity to question my integrity.   You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are attacking those investors opportunity actually get what was promised.    You just cant stand the thought of losing.   You pretend to care about the people who lost money when the reality is you are a big part of the reason for previous failures.   Karma is a Bitch,  Just rember that over the next couple of weeks as we make a mochery of all the little basement dwelling peice of shit dirtbags who set out to  stop somthing much larger then anything any of you will ever accomplish in your entire pathetic little lifes.  

As a Winner
I get to say
BYE LOSERS!

PS.  Its flattered you guys think I'm josh.  I fucking wish!  

if you're smart enough to get away with all the shit you do then you earned it,
silk road operators were smarter than you, smarter than josh and they made 100 fold more than you pices of scam shit,
yet where are they now?

good luck with your scams Wink
your just small fish now its all about time
you'll never know how it feels to create something valuable that helps other people,
looking back all your life for the sams you made once is worthy? really? i bet those guys running silk road tought that way,
now they will rot in jail for the rest of their life...

now you GAW lemmings, you expect to get rich with trusting your money to a piece of shit that never takes his own word seriously?
really what kind of idiot one must be to keep trusting him till now?
reality is cruel, you want to be rich, you got to earn it, not waisting your time in some shittalk waiting for piece of shit called josh to make you rich...

so you get a life idiots, you all are getting burned all over again and continue to lie like you dont but you do...
first you get promissed 20$ per coin now you're happy if you get 1$ are you total morrons? Smiley

This is the last thing i have to say about the ponzi,
The fact cannot be ignored that the users are informed and willing to take a bet / risk.  I am no some scumbag preying on the unsuspecting uninformed by ruse or disguise of some magical investment platform.   It is thoroughly explained on the main page exactly how ponzi's work and what they do.   It tells users there is a High risk of loss and what is required for them to gain.  

There are no " Victims" of my website as they are informed users who knowingly and Willingly give there money to the person / people who deposited before them In hopes that someone or someones will continue to do the same for them.   The losers of this should given no more sympathy then one who loses a blackjack bet.  I genuinely never took a dime from these people more then my advertised fee's  I've always remained transparent and available for contact.    

The fact stands there is a market & demand,  Some of these people enjoy playing these services.   Why should i not provide the service if i can?  Would you prefer that these people use a different kind of service like Cryptodouble that mislead its users and allowed knowing users to target unknowing people to buy into its a investment?    Thats a Scam.  What I provided was something different.

My server was not a "Scam" Nor "Fraud"  Reguardless of you you twist things,  Ive just about finished paying every single person from my unrealistic 75% Return guarantee from the old xpyponzi.com  out of pocket.   Furthermore the Ponzi link in the bottom has been finished and abandoned for weeks now.  I initially stoped it to add new upgrades and features,  I have however long since lost interest in the project, This can be validated by the last deposit date at the bottom & lack of deposit address on the page. The fact that its in my sig still was an oversight until it was brought up.  The only reason it remains is because im not running or hiding anything,   so while it remains a topic of discussion,  which it shouldn't.  It will remain,  eventually it will be removed.

Now that all the bullshit should be out of the way.

So far things have been going well for me.   I didnt just buy in at penny's either.  I made smart decisions at the right time and managed to turn a profit,  Im nobody special nor have I claimed I came here because this is the Uncensored GaW chat,  You voice yours i voice mine.  My experience has been positive,  Some of your claims are inaccurate,  Should my character be attacked because I disagree with you're statements.    FFS last week i came here and argue'd that the investors of paycoin who have lost shouldn't be made a mockery of and got the same response.

What is happening here is worse then censorship & Promotes pure foolishness in which I myself have participated in.  None the less it all kills the credibility of some of the very realivant questions raised here when you insist on attacking and twisting everything to focus on anything but the dispute of you're claims.  You dont play fair & Finally   You will either see pictures of my purchase or you a apology and i wont be back here.    This place is a fucking circus.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:47:42 AM

If people want play ponzi - let them play.

But be careful whith whom you play - i was close getting ripped off at one time. Got my btc back, though.

Hellsgremlin: remove the link in your signature , when its not running anyway not point letting it stay there.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:06:22 AM

I've noticed over the last week, more and more people are complaining on Hashtalk that they are having problems withdrawing and even depositing money with PayBase.

People are logging tickets with support and most seem to be going unresolved.

Is he doing this to stop dumpsters or just to keep people's money before he runs off?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:08:01 AM

Relax, he's the most legitimate criminal out there.

What crime have I commited?

whats the charge?

Ponzi and Pyramid schemes are crimes.
http://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm
Telling your victims that you will commit the crime does not make it legal, just as telling a woman you're going to rape her would not make that legal either.
If you run a ponzi, you're a criminal and you should go to jail for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:12:37 AM

ladies and gentleman. imbecile award of the day goes to Mr. Gonzo
he sanitizes his cult forum more strongly than joseph goebbels would and has the gall to post this:

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:18:27 AM

whats the charge?

Telling your victims that you will commit the crime does not make it legal, just as telling a woman you're going to rape her would not make that legal either.

Yes, it´s not legal but there is demand for it. People want to play sometimes Ponzi.

If he simply offered that "service" with no one ripping off and clearly stating that it is what it is, a Ponzi, i have personally no problem with it.

But sooner or later most of those ponzi operators dissapear when the time is right.

The better you guess the timeframe when the whole thing blows off, the more profit.

It´s a game of skill also.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:22:57 AM

the point is, that he is a criminal.
society at large has decided that its illegal. you are morally corrupt if you try to offer such services

there is a demand for all kind of illegal activities like murdering people. if you offer such services you should be jailed just like ponzi people. preferably into the same cell with Mr. Gonzo
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:24:30 AM

whats the charge?

Yes, it´s not legal but there is demand for it. People want to play sometimes Ponzi.

If he simply offered that "service" with no one ripping off and clearly stating that it is what it is, a Ponzi, i have personally no problem with it.

But sooner or later most of those ponzi operators dissapear when the time is right.

The better you guess the timeframe when the whole thing blows off, the more profit.

Almost true.... then there's me,   Games over All investors paid....Still here!
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:27:11 AM

the point is, that he is a criminal.
society at large has decided that its illegal. you are morally corrupt if you try to offer such services

there is a demand for all kind of illegal activities like murdering people. if you offer such services you should be jailed just like ponzi people. preferably into the same cell with Mr. Gonzo

I wouldn´t call him a criminal with just offering a service where is demand of it.

If he pulled the plug and made an exit scam , well than yes.

Yes, it´s not legal, but that´s just my point of view.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:28:04 AM

whats the charge?

There are LAWS against illegal gambling websites, ponzi schemes and pyramid games. It's a good thing these laws are there - and it doesn't matter if you have a problem with it or not or how much of a "skill" is involved, it's still illegal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:34:47 AM

whats the charge?

There are LAWS against illegal gambling websites, ponzi schemes and pyramid games. It's a good thing these laws are there - and it doesn't matter if you have a problem with it or not or how much of a "skill" is involved, it's still illegal.

Yes, ok true what you say ok it´s no legal.

But if people like playing games, let them.

When it´s cleary stated that it is a ponzi upfront, which it was, it´s peoples own problem when they deposited to late and got no payout and another one got it.

BUT i have a problem investing in things like LTCGear, PBMining etc you name it, stating they are a legit cloudmining service and it turns out it WAS a Ponzi.

Then have problem with it. Sorry for my crappy english but i hope you got my point what i´m trying to say Wink

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:43:59 AM

Yes, ok true what you say ok it´s no legal.

But if people like playing games, let them.

When it´s cleary stated that it is a ponzi upfront, which it was, it´s peoples own problem when they deposited to late and got no payout and another one got it.

BUT i have a problem investing in things like LTCGear, PBMining etc you name it, stating they are a legit cloudmining service and it turns out it WAS a Ponzi.

I have problem with it.

My problem with ponzi/pyramid schemes, no matter how "legit" or "transparent", is that it gives the idiots participating an incentive to promote the scheme to other idiots.

In the end you get a bunch of butthurt/misinformed idiots who gambled/invested more than they could afford to lose because they were convinced by other idiots that it was a foolproof money making scheme.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:45:58 AM

whats the charge?

Almost true.... then there's me,   Games over All investors paid....Still here!

Why do you get so uptight about people complaining about it being a Ponzi? You have a Ponzi gaming site and state it's a Ponzi along with the risks and even the gambling with the house edge of 25% Casino's have up to that much house edge in many of their games. It's outright deceiving people which is why people have such a problem with GAW.

Here's a handy tip for all you GAW guys, don't go around boasting about your new toys and whatnot to the community in which you need to survive. You make it out like it's Hashtalk vs. Bitcointalk except that Bitcointalk has all the Coins you want so it would be better to make friends with the trolls and not try to deceive people hoping they buy in so you can dump. There is nothing wrong with a little house edge unless it benefits only a couple people and everyone else gets the pipe just because they are inexperienced in the market/gullible .
vach

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 09:20:10 AM

So now we are not talking about GAW anymore
but discussing if it is ok to run a ponzi if you warn them its a ponzi? Cheesy

Sorry guys  but if a man wants to invest in ponzy knowing that its a ponzi, i see no reason for
scheme runner not to do so...
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:30:15 AM

Sorry guys  but if a man wants to invest in ponzy knowing that its a ponzi, i see no reason for

Yeah, it seems real hard to keep thread on track as of late. 1337 pages though, I guess it can be expected.

I love how Josh was referring to us calling HT a cult earlier. I guess it used to be cultish, but with so few members, I dont really consider it a cult anymore. It is mostly only Joshs accounts and a few paid shills left.
vach

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 09:30:20 AM

As i see things, those bastards at GAW will actually send invites to some N number of people, then
start to accept purchases, those N people will scream all over like yes we did it we can trade with 20$ a coin an shit like that,
GAW will expect price to go up, then start dump again...

This damn scam will never end Smiley
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 09:30:52 AM

Sure and if I tell you it's illegal for you to drive without a license and while intoxicated but give you the keys and the liquor I'm not breaking the law because I notified you.  :rolleyes:

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:44:46 AM

As i see things, those bastards at GAW will actually send invites to some N number of people, then
start to accept purchases, those N people will scream all over like yes we did it we can trade with 20$ a coin an shit like that,
GAW will expect price to go up, then start dump again...

That is/was the plan and it´s working perfectly -  it´s all about pump&dump and making money (for some)

Who ever thinks Gaw made PayCon because they love crypto so much and want change the world is dead wrong. It´s a company and a company wants to make money.
And even more if they have a hard time paying their fucking bills.

As Carson or whatever his name was (who  made the "landingpage" for Constand.com)  said " people make Altcoins to make fucking money with it - selling dreams, fantasy"

It´s sadly true in most cases. Not all, but most.

Pages: « 1 ... 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 [1315] 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: