Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 02:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 [1316] 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376946 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:58:16 AM

So now we are not talking about GAW anymore
but discussing if it is ok to run a ponzi if you warn them its a ponzi? Cheesy

Sorry guys  but if a man wants to invest in ponzy knowing that its a ponzi, i see no reason for
scheme runner not to do so...

There is a reason not to run one though. It's called the law.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:02:17 AM

Sorry guys  but if a man wants to invest in ponzy knowing that its a ponzi, i see no reason for

but if GAW runs as a ponzi, why are they still operational? I mean shouldn't there be law enforcement or whatever in the US?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:02:54 AM

Some shills on hashtalk are already very excited about the shiny new toys they supposedly bought from Coinstand. An HP laptop and an iPhone 5 even! Wow. Buy paycoins! Buy, buy, buy!! Because Coinstand!!!!1!!!11

https://hashtalk.org/topic/34275/coinstand-uk-invite

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:06:16 AM

but if GAW runs as a ponzi, why are they still operational? I mean shouldn't there be law enforcement or whatever in the US?

GAW is being investigated already by the SEC and several other government agencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:31:54 AM

Sorry guys  but if a man wants to invest in ponzy knowing that its a ponzi, i see no reason for

I didnt saw any of the former ponzies getting punished... btcarbs, btrader, ltcgear

no one gives a shit, law and government behind it is all ok with crypto being associated with fraud and scam...
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:35:09 AM

I didnt saw any of the former ponzies getting punished... btcarbs, btrader, ltcgear

no one gives a shit, law and government behind it is all ok with crypto being associated with fraud and scam...

ah LTCGear, here news:

Maintenance finished
UPDATE: Most of balances left in pending mode will be cleaned as late as this weekend.

UPDATE:
Lockdown is extended by 36 hours.
Very important! Users accessing website via scripting or proxies/vpn/thor will get their account hardlocked.

Maintenance is now finished.
For security reasons, 48 hours withdrawal lock after first login is applied to all accounts. During lock, balance will also be unavailable.

Another news to stay on topic.

GAWd has new avatar, crystals!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/34406/its-not-diamonds-its-crystals-thats-the-next-clue/4

Crystal = Meth = underground marketplace (and also currency - for some) = Silk Road V3.0 ? Cheesy

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:49:20 AM

http://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370539730583#.VQv698vn_qC
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 11:28:37 AM

Some shills on hashtalk are already very excited about the shiny new toys they supposedly bought from Coinstand. An HP laptop and an iPhone 5 even! Wow. Buy paycoins! Buy, buy, buy!! Because Coinstand!!!!1!!!11

Only a gawtard would think they'll get stuff for 95% off

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:53:18 AM

True. I just want this new beta out already so we can laugh about the flash crash it will bring. Didnt they learn they cant make shops for a coin with no volume or depth?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:55:44 AM

You've got to wonder why that "independent company" does not buy all XPY off the market for 70 cents and instead choses to obtain precious XPY by selling stuff at currently 95% discount.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 11:57:42 AM

They'll probably get stolen MacBooks that kleck guy robbed, laundering stolen goods at $0.70 is still profitable

GIFOS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:37:47 PM

1. We hold Paycoin, we are 3 of us. I am the one that hold the least. Only 2500 XPY. I dont think I should disclose the others XPY amount, thats up to them. Thats their financials. I am not buying more XPY or BTC for now. When I do, it will be invested in BTC. For now I rather put that in my kids college tuition.
2. Last thing I hear, some coins were destroyed and there is a plan to destroy more. Out of my control thou. I do not belong to the XPY team and have do pull in there. Josh is no longer controllin XPY, XPY is now in the hands of the Paycoin foundation. And they are not associated with Josh.
3. XPY Foundation took over the coin in the last one or two weeks. They now hold the management of the code and will be doing just that.

Not to take away from the GAW thread but;
The standards of how you are perceived is also based on who you partner and associate with.
Gremlin123 = Hellsgremlin = 2nd partner

http://i59.tinypic.com/npkvvp.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/33lih4l.jpg
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:51:04 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 01:24:49 PM by Paul Revere

1. We hold Paycoin, we are 3 of us. I am the one that hold the least. Only 2500 XPY. I dont think I should disclose the others XPY amount, thats up to them. Thats their financials. I am not buying more XPY or BTC for now. When I do, it will be invested in BTC. For now I rather put that in my kids college tuition.
2. Last thing I hear, some coins were destroyed and there is a plan to destroy more. Out of my control thou. I do not belong to the XPY team and have do pull in there. Josh is no longer controllin XPY, XPY is now in the hands of the Paycoin foundation. And they are not associated with Josh.
3. XPY Foundation took over the coin in the last one or two weeks. They now hold the management of the code and will be doing just that.

The standards of how you are perceived is also based on who you partner and associate with.

This is definitely Paycoin scam related, as these assholes are enablers, lending idiots more BTC so they can get deeper in debt and boost the scam operator's profits. The only bright side of this particular operation is that they are complete idiots and it is just a matter of time until their loans go tits up and they lose out. First cmilian was going on about how they "collateralize" their loans with XPY , then later changed his story saying that they don't even take into possession the XPY used as "collateral", they just basically trust the loan recipient that he will "lock them up"- whatever that means. It is like a child lending another kid on the playground $10, and for collateral he requires the kid to show him $10 worth of Pokemon cards, but he can keep them if he agrees to not sell them, because they are "collateral". The complete and total fucking imbecility of this operation makes it no surprise that the Gremlin is part of it. He probably has an angle to rip off his partners though.

P.S: I never really noticed the logo before. Is the crescent moon thing a Muslim connotation? Is cmilian a Muslim?  If so that would be perfect, having a Muslim Shylock go against his faith by lending at interest so that suckers can put more BTC in a "Christian" Shyster's pocket. 

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:15:10 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 01:26:50 PM by strangerdanger101

Just borrow what Homero owes you from them and get your money back.  If they want to take legal action let them  Grin

P.S Nice catch on the Gremlin thing, someone I'm not sure who  Lips sealed was interested in sock-puppet accounts operating on BCT  Wink

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 01:27:10 PM

This is definitely Paycoin scam related, as these assholes are enablers, lending idiots more BTC so they can get deeper in debt and boost the scam operator's profits. The only bright side of this particular operation is that they are complete idiots and it is just a matter of time until their loans go tits up and they lose out. First cmilian was going on about how they "collateralize" their loans with XPY , then later changed his story saying that they don't even take into possession the XPY used as "collateral", they just basically trust the loan recipient that he will "lock them up"- whatever that means. It is like a child lending another kid on the playground $10, and for collateral he requires the kid to show him $10 worth of Pokemon cards, but he can keep them if he agrees to not sell them, because they are "collateral". The complete and total fucking imbecility of this operation makes it no surprise that the Gremlin is part of it. He probably has an angle to rip off his partners though.

P.S: I never really noticed the logo before. Is the crescent moon thing a Muslim connotation? Is cmilian a Muslim?  If so that would be perfect, having a Muslim Shylock go against his faith by lending at interest so that suckers can put more BTC in a "Christian" Shyster's pocket. 

checked https://btclend.cloudapp.net/ "What's our mission" - doesn't look like that scammer is involved with the site. however, I would not use this site, looks too fishy.

Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:37:01 PM

http://youtu.be/r3XqaYvzkRw

Ill just leave this here.   Have fun with it.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:43:17 PM

Impressive... I'm not suprised it came though, he has to follow through on the first few orders. The real question is what will happen when Beta is out.. Anyone can exceed expectations during a short testing phase.

Garza has shown time and time again he fails at mass adoption... either fails or just doesn't care. He still has a very very long way to go before he has any trust in this community.

I boggles my mind that Josh would hire a well known scammer to build his website. Why on earth would you even make yourself look worse? He knows everything he does is gone over in detail.

And coinstand has nothing to do with GAW? The package contained a letter specifically saying "a gift from Homero"... Good god, he can't even cover his tracks of lies anymore.

Thus far - Everything this man has attempted to do in life has turned to shit.. Business wise anyway, can't speak for the rest of his life..
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:44:05 PM

Don't you need take a shower after being here...?
 quite the lap dog aren't you? head back over to HT for your treat from Mr Ganza

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8940

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 01:46:48 PM

Dear Suckers

No one is going to give you $20.00 for your coin thats valued at ¢.75 on the market. There is no merchandise for the masses only show for the suckers.  Homero is affiliated with Coinstand.  Carsen Klock who is also now affiliated with GAW/Homero front man for Coinstand is a dangerous unremorseful con man.  You're being tricked to move the market up with your good money so Homero can dump his premine crap coin on you.

Sincerely

A Stranger

Don't worry about Coinstand, the shopping cart has been disabled due to "upgrade" since yesterday. Let's focus on the next best thing, i.e. PayFlash 2.0 and how it will not crash the Paycoin price because ... ?
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:47:41 PM

Ill just leave this here.   Have fun with it.

Impressive... I'm not suprised it came though, he has to follow through on the first few orders. The real question is what will happen when Beta is out.. Anyone can exceed expectations during a short testing phase.

Garza has shown time and time again he fails at mass adoption... either fails or just doesn't care. He still has a very very long way to go before he has any trust in this community.

I boggles my mind that Josh would hire a well known scammer to build his website. Why on earth would you even make yourself look worse? He knows everything he does is gone over in detail.

And coinstand has nothing to do with GAW? The package contained a letter specifically saying "a gift from Homero"... Good god, he can't even cover his tracks of lies anymore.

Thus far - Everything this man has attempted to do in life has turned to shit.. Business wise anyway, can't speak for the rest of his life..

Doesnt matter,    Apparently because I ran a ponzi and did right by my users I'm a terrible person.  The fact that every user has been paid what was guaranteed holds no ground.

They do have a point tho,  I'm not the best person to defend paycoin.     Hopefully somone with a better reputation will step up to the plate.   Most of them dont want to because you'll just find a way to dig dirt on them aswell.    

Goodbye BTCTALK  I wont miss you either
Pages: « 1 ... 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 [1316] 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: