Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:55:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 [1335] 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:44:10 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 11:58:44 PM by Paul Revere

Remember Homero encouraging everyone to buy XPY when Paycoin was well above his recent .70 cent true evaluation of the currency?
Pepperidge farms remembers.  Cheesy

But he's learned from his mistakes and is not promising $20 anymore. Except in the most vague and sleazy ways, e.g. CoinStand.

"...learned from mistake", you talking as if this is a minor incident, this is fraud it as cost a lot of people money I could say over a millions dollars once you total everyone's
losses; are you a shill, what kind of statement is that?

I will go out on a limb here and say that just maybe Suchmoon was being sarcastic.  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:49:31 PM

And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you fuding trolls.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:52:55 PM

has he ever acknowledged the CAF trust fund lie at all? because noone on HT even believes that crap
CAF is as real as his claim that GAW hasnt sold xpy for profit  Grin

100,000,000 $. Yeah , right, where ?

All lies , lol

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:29:09 AM

This just sad!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/34710/invites-so-let-me-get-this-right

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 01:34:44 AM

Yeah, I was going to post that. Not sure if the poster is just trolling, he seems to be saying that a few kUSD made him lose his house and children - that's hard to believe. Probably didn't have stable income and stable family to begin with.

Invites... So let me get this right...

even though I have invested $1000's thru Zencloud in Primes and Hashlets...
    stayed thru the deception by omission from known sources...
    was recommended by 3 former Mods to become a Mod...
    was told to invest my BTC at the new Lend site, just to have the loans defaulted on...

I have to go beg some anonymously owned site for an invite just to get what was told was to come? Really? I have to prove that I am worthy?

I mean how degrading... for those of you how know me, and those who dont...

I over-invested on the promise of HP>XPY>FIAT conversion by X-mas...
    when that didnt happen...
    a. lost my house...
    b. lost custody of my children...
    c. and I am currently homeless trying to rebuild...

Yes shame on me for believing...

but I'm still here, nowhere nearly as much as I was...
    I just staked my 2nd round of Primes this AM...
    Getting my then fiance to invest...

But I have to beg for an invite?
What more do I have to do to support GAW and XPY?
Donate a pint or 3 of blood?
Give up my first born... wait I did that, as well as her twin sister... believing...
EFFFFF'N Really?

So what I get banned from a failing forum now?

EDIT
Oh and lets add Filed a BBB complaint against Cryptsy for withholding XPY from a deposit when GAW just said... Sorry about your luck even though Josh said to use them??

Everything said here can be found in my message stream starting in Dec, 2014 including a pic of the EX fiance who understandably wanted her investment back when XPY failed to perform.

EDIT EDIT
So what is the fact that I only have 297 and change XPY sitting in Paybase, not to mention the lost transfer to Paybase isn't enough?

Or the measly 70 something staked Primes don't me someone's requirement as a viable Beta candidate?
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:43:02 AM

That sounds like the guy who said this was happening about 2 months ago, and then he went silent, I assume he was banned. Was a guy from Ohio, I remember that, and he seemed legit, with FB links and whatnot. I quoted him some hundreds of pages ago, sorry, but I do not have the where with all to dig for it. This was right around the time Homero the Heartless Fucking Scumbag Scammer showed up in Miami with bodyguards. You know, to protect him from trolls, not people whose lives he destroyed...

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:47:13 AM

That sounds like the guy who said this was happening about 2 months ago, and then he went silent, I assume he was banned. Was a guy from Ohio, I remember that, and he seemed legit, with FB links and whatnot. I quoted him some hundreds of pages ago, sorry, but I do not have the where with all to dig for it. This was right around the time Homero the Heartless Fucking Scumbag Scammer showed up in Miami with bodyguards. You know, to protect him from trolls, not people whose lives he destroyed...

While the guy is s dumbfuck for going all in and rolling snake eyes and losing every body that is important to him, he needs to go to the SEC and offer up his story. This is the type of the thing that is going to get Homero a lengthy stay at the crowbar hotel.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:49:36 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 02:08:04 AM by Paul Revere

Personally I think a single person going to any of the big agencies is most likely a waste of time. If I was in this guys shoes I would call my local P.D. and file fraud charges. Josh is all ready to fight the SEC and all that shit with a high dollar defense team, but a thousand separate local fraud charges? THAT would be a bitch to try to stop.

Edit to add: It would probably help things in the general sense to contact the SEC, etc. , but I still think the best bet to see actual results would be to contact local P.D., Sheriff (probably best bet) or State Police.

And : If anyone reading this should go that route for god's sake DO NOT tell them it is a SCAM. Make SURE you use the word FRAUD, because that is exactly what is going on here, and the word scam is associated with games at the carnival, not the pure hardcore criminal FRAUD going on with GAW/Paycoin.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:14:21 AM

Losing  house and kids can be more a divorce situation than actually getting foreclosed on. The amount of money blown to actually lose a house and the amount to get your wife to be tired of your shit are 2 very different numbers.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:14:14 AM

Personally I think a single person going to any of the big agencies is most likely a waste of time. If I was in this guys shoes I would call my local P.D. and file fraud charges. Josh is all ready to fight the SEC and all that shit with a high dollar defense team, but a thousand separate local fraud charges? THAT would be a bitch to try to stop.

Edit to add: It would probably help things in the general sense to contact the SEC, etc. , but I still think the best bet to see actual results would be to contact local P.D., Sheriff (probably best bet) or State Police.

And : If anyone reading this should go that route for god's sake DO NOT tell them it is a SCAM. Make SURE you use the word FRAUD, because that is exactly what is going on here, and the word scam is associated with games at the carnival, not the pure hardcore criminal FRAUD going on with GAW/Paycoin.
you can also see about getting your local court to try the case. in texas if they mail you a package that you bought online, they can be considered to have a business presence in the state, hence, you dont have to file charges where ever their gaw mothership resides. this is NOT in conflict with the 14th Amendment.

sobitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:26:22 AM

I want to feel sympathy for the people who claim to lose family, houses.... But are you fucking kidding me.  Sympathy for Gox, Moolah, this is too much!  There was warning signals from day 1! Not 1 warning signal, not FUD. Logical clear signs and complaints that went un-answered. Not weekly, not monthly, DAILY. Every single day, the people in that community made the conscious decision to discount the valid questions that were asked.  To not ask questions when landmarks were not met.  They chose to ride a situation that looked like a cash grab, and was a KNOWN scam.  A 10 year old could feasibly understand the situation if they were following as much as the people here.  It was a scam from day 1.  It remained a scam the WHOLE time.  People decided to make a personal decision to risk everything in what they were 100% sure was a complete gamble.  At some point the bitching and moaning has got to get traded in for some god damn common sense.  Sorry guy up there, you didn't lose you house and family to a scam, you lost it because you made the decision to gamble with what was a MASSIVE risk that you were aware of. You did not lose your life to a scam, you lost it to being a DUMBASS.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:41:17 AM

Remember Homero encouraging everyone to buy XPY when Paycoin was well above his recent .70 cent true evaluation of the currency?
Pepperidge farms remembers.  Cheesy

But he's learned from his mistakes and is not promising $20 anymore. Except in the most vague and sleazy ways, e.g. CoinStand.

"...learned from mistake", you talking as if this is a minor incident, this is fraud it as cost a lot of people money I could say over a millions dollars once you total everyone's
losses; are you a shill, what kind of statement is that?

I will go out on a limb here and say that just maybe Suchmoon was being sarcastic.  Roll Eyes

/s FTW!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:44:10 AM

If you really want to take your frustrations out you can make accounts on cryptoplays using trash email addresses Smiley I think Tiny Bar would agree that this is sensational.

https://cryptoplays.com/topic/77/what-s-with-my-new-avatar/3

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:56:09 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 04:10:24 AM by HashieNewb

You make an excellent point. I have struggled a bit with the ponzi - scam definitions for various reasons. While I thought for a while that we needed a new word to describe the callous, vile dishonesty of Mr GaNZa and team. The word is FRAUD.

thanks Man on a Horse with a Lantern!

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD - not a ponzi not a scam

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:12:22 AM

You make an excellent point. I have struggled a bit with the ponzi - scam definitions for various reasons. While I thought for a while that we needed a new word to describe the callous, vile dishonesty of Mr GaNZa and team. The word is FRAUD.

thanks Man on a Horse with a Lantern!

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD - not a ponzi not a scam
Oklahoma state law says Fraud is: A promise made without any intention of performing it. 

I wonder what promise I am referring to?

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:04:09 AM

Detroyed many lifes through this fraud and he fu.cking gets away with it!

That´s sad , man, that´s sad.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 05:23:01 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 05:39:39 AM by bitpop

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20273/roll-call

At least he had a fiance, geez always glass half empty, he should've listened to her but she was a fudder like us

Here's my fiance

cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:29:32 AM

i am so glad i am late for this shit... would have fallen definitely for my first or second investment  Grin i'll just wait until the scams collapse, then invest and make buck  Tongue

GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:21:17 AM

This shitshow just made another appearance on /r/bitcoin...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2zyvvb/paybasecom_has_gone_full_blown_mt_gox_on_everyone/
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:44:36 AM

They're tired of Homero

Pages: « 1 ... 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 [1335] 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: