Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 [1377] 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 03:23:47 AM

Another gem for the museum:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:32:39 AM

That's the new math Garbozo invented while smashing up a nice blue crystal of MEthyMeTH.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:42:13 AM

And recently "acquired" by BTCLend, run by Cmilian, the dumbest lender on the planet that accepts Paycoin as "collateral" , but does not actually take possession of this collateral that will likely be worth half what it was when the loan was made by the time the loan is due. Pure genius, it is like taking fresh fish as "collateral". Perhaps the XPYstaker Ponzi site will actually give them some positive cashflow until that Ponzi reaches the cut and run stage.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35032/latest-news-btclend-acquires-xpystaker-com

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:31:23 AM

That's the new math Garbozo invented while smashing up a nice blue crystal of MEthyMeTH.

I heard something about this, is it a rumour or some fact behind this?
AskPRODIGI

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:35:27 AM

Some interesting insight into how much of an asshole Jonah Dorman is:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion-teamxpy/1559/2283

Enjoy...

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/2562
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 04:56:19 AM

There's a rumor Homero is royalty, MrKing.

cyberdexter
not important
12h
If one of you gets bored.. go dig up the g-hangout video recorded just before Hasher's United. In that session JG talked about how GAW was developing their own chip and he picked up something from the table, held it up and flipped it back onto the table. It was around the time when JG kept saying that GAW had it with the manufacturers and suppliers and that they would produce their own hardware moving forward. Not part of the VB story though.

That "something" was one of the Hashlet gift cards GAW gave out at their booth during the convention.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:59:38 AM

Ok I have a challenge for you guys, how will this all end? what do you see as the final chapter of PayCoin, will it thrive or will it die? lets see if we can come up with some creative stories!
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:10:01 AM

Ok I have a challenge for you guys, how will this all end? what do you see as the final chapter of PayCoin, will it thrive or will it die? lets see if we can come up with some creative stories!

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
m3

Activity: 460

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 07:50:50 AM

I own btcfeed.net and after publishing articles about paycoin in the past we have been mysteriously hit with a DDOS attack shortly after. We decided to stop reporting about paycoin because we didnt want to loose traffic from the ddos that followed. I salute cryptocoinsnews for standing up against this scum and we will soon be publishing an additional report about gawceo and paycoin.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:07:57 AM

So, now the story with the Paycoin.com "hack" is that the coins moved to exchanges, and it just so happens that most (all?) of the hacked wallets were the people running the exchange, and now the coins have been replaced with "foundation coins". And, everyone else had their funds (BTC and XPY locked up for over a week. WTF? What kind of a nincompoop would believe such bullshit?

My inner Columbo says that this was likely an inside job, stealing coins from the foundation and having the added bonus of locking everyone elses funds up so they are not competition as they are dumped on exchanges, and of course there is the very real possibility of doing some naked shorting with the clients coins and replacing them with coins repurchased at lower value after dumping them, pocketing the difference.

WWJD?

So let me get this right, Sciborg , from TeamXPY is saying that the TeamXPY wallet balances were sent to exchanges, presumably dumped, then TeamXPY get their balances topped back up for free with 'foundation' coins, you know, to make up for their unfortunate loss and when another forum member asks for the txid info etc. to show the details of how everything went down, they are basically told,"because shut up! That's why!."

Nothing suspicious about 'TeamXPY' at all, no sir, nope all is fine and dandy in 'TeamXPY' land. in fact they are so on the ball and busy saving the Xpy community from all the bad people, the 'others', they were able to immediately credit all the TeamXPY account balances with the amount that was 'hacked' from all the TeamXPY accounts and, in doing so, the 'people' were saved.

All hail the TeamXPY saviours of the Paycoin faithful.

Tx id you say? FUDDER FUDDER FUDDER, shut him down now!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
capsqrl

Activity: 444

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:24:55 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 10:42:19 AM by capsqrl

I own btcfeed.net and after publishing articles about paycoin in the past we have been mysteriously hit with a DDOS attack shortly after. We decided to stop reporting about paycoin because we didnt want to loose traffic from the ddos that followed. I salute cryptocoinsnews for standing up against this scum and we will soon be publishing an additional report about gawceo and paycoin.
Are you serious? Just this Friday, one of your most prolific writers offered Garza to write a positive review of CoinStand on BTCFeed "to rebuild the trust".

Norsk Bitcoin-bruker? Kom til /r/BitcoinNO på reddit!
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:29:09 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 10:57:10 AM by Crestington

So, now the story with the Paycoin.com "hack" is that the coins moved to exchanges, and it just so happens that most (all?) of the hacked wallets were the people running the exchange, and now the coins have been replaced with "foundation coins". And, everyone else had their funds (BTC and XPY locked up for over a week. WTF? What kind of a nincompoop would believe such bullshit?

My inner Columbo says that this was likely an inside job, stealing coins from the foundation and having the added bonus of locking everyone elses funds up so they are not competition as they are dumped on exchanges, and of course there is the very real possibility of doing some naked shorting with the clients coins and replacing them with coins repurchased at lower value after dumping them, pocketing the difference.

WWJD?

So let me get this right, Sciborg , from TeamXPY is saying that the TeamXPY wallet balances were sent to exchanges, presumably dumped, then TeamXPY get their balances topped back up for free with 'foundation' coins, you know, to make up for their unfortunate loss and when another forum member asks for the txid info etc. to show the details of how everything went down, they are basically told,"because shut up! That's why!."

Nothing suspicious about 'TeamXPY' at all, no sir, nope all is fine and dandy in 'TeamXPY' land. in fact they are so on the ball and busy saving the Xpy community from all the bad people, the 'others', they were able to immediately credit all the TeamXPY account balances with the amount that was 'hacked' from all the TeamXPY accounts and, in doing so, the 'people' were saved.

All hail the TeamXPY saviours of the Paycoin faithful.

Tx id you say? FUDDER FUDDER FUDDER, shut him down now!

The nonexistent TXid's was the first thing I noticed and pointed it out several times because I also know that there are many hashtalkers who lurk here as well.

Why are TXid's important?

In the BTER hack last month they released the information of the stolen funds for everyone to see, this allows for the amount and the ability to trace the path of the funds and ultimately the person responsible.

If PayCoin.com was hacked and Coins were in fact stolen, then you would want to show the amounts and the TXid's of the transactions for transparency and traceability to allow as many people as possible to uncover the identity of the hacker. The first red flag I saw was that they only stated a small amount was taken, and then when people asked about how much it was there was question dodging with some saying "oh my coins are gone (but how much??)" and then stating "oh now it's back" but never any statement as to how much anyone actually lost.

It should have been easy to provide the TXid's and amounts but if it was an inside job then it would prove that, however the TXid's don't actually need to be given, you can take the time of the post of the "hack" and look through the Blockchain ledger and find the transactions that went to Cryptsy (as all other Coins are locked up, and no one has local wallets) and trace it back to it's origin.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:53:57 AM

In the BTER hack last month they released the information of the stolen funds for everyone to see, this allows for the amount and the ability to trace the path of the funds and ultimately the person responsible.

If PayCoin.com was hacked and Coins were in fact stolen, then you would want to show the amounts and the TXid's of the transactions for transparency and traceability to allow as many people as possible to uncover the identity of the hacker. The first red flag I saw was that they only stated a small amount was taken, and then when people asked about how much it was there was question dodging with some saying "oh my coins are gone (but how much??)" and then stating "oh now it's back" but never any statement as to how much anyone actually lost.

It should have been easy to provide the TXid's and amounts but if it was an inside job then it would prove that, however the TXid's don't actually need to be given, you can take the time of the post of the "hack" and look through the Blockchain ledger and find the transactions that went to Cryptsy (as all other Coins are locked up, and no one has local wallets) and trace it back to it's origin.

I guess the turd doesn't fall far from the ass.  TeamXPY is every bit as corrupt, censoring, two faced as Josh Garza ever was.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:57:57 AM

I guess the turd doesn't fall far from the ass.  TeamXPY is every bit as corrupt, censoring, two faced as Josh Garza ever was.

So the security breach post was made March 25th at 2pm which would make the hack happen between Blocks 114500 (March 25th, 5am) to  Block 115500 (March 26th, 6am) as a rough determination, it shouldn't be that difficult to check through 1000 Blocks and find out how much was taken.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:51:39 AM

I would thank GAW for ripping me off, I wish my $150 would make you rich and you don't need to run your business and to put up a new scam biz..
Boston_G

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:00:55 PM

So I was looking st the coinfire article with the Search Warrant on it and something just doesn't look right.  I found this download http://www.uscourts.gov/uscourts/FormsAndFees/Forms/AO093.pdf and noticed that all the fill it in yourself boxes are the ones that are redacted. Maybe because they contained important info, or maybe they contained nothing.

I think this needs a little more investigation as anyone could have downloaded and filled this out.  Plus, it is and Under Seal document, which 1, is illegal to "leak" and 2, a person that publishes leaked information that clearly states "Under Seal" can be prosecuted.  I say can, because I have looked up a few cases of journalists getting fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for doing just that.  

I'm not sticking up for GAW by any means, but as I said this document doesn't seem right to me.  

To be fair I dosclose that I do have some (very little) paycoin, not enough that it's going to break me if it fails or make me rich if it succeeds.  For now I am just riding this wave and enjoying it from both sides, but mainly this side.
torelle

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:25:28 PM

So I was looking st the coinfire article with the Search Warrant on it and something just doesn't look right.  I found this download http://www.uscourts.gov/uscourts/FormsAndFees/Forms/AO093.pdf and noticed that all the fill it in yourself boxes are the ones that are redacted. Maybe because they contained important info, or maybe they contained nothing.

I think this needs a little more investigation as anyone could have downloaded and filled this out.  Plus, it is and Under Seal document, which 1, is illegal to "leak" and 2, a person that publishes leaked information that clearly states "Under Seal" can be prosecuted.  I say can, because I have looked up a few cases of journalists getting fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for doing just that.  

I'm not sticking up for GAW by any means, but as I said this document doesn't seem right to me.  

To be fair I dosclose that I do have some (very little) paycoin, not enough that it's going to break me if it fails or make me rich if it succeeds.  For now I am just riding this wave and enjoying it from both sides, but mainly this side.

That is the problem with leaking evidence like this. They need to protect their sources and also redact information that may jeopardise the investigation.

As with anything on the internet, it is up to you whether to believe it or not. Only time will tell if they are right.

I choose to believe they are displaying true evidence, based on their record for being right, concernng previous "SEC allegations"
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:51:59 PM

Man, check this out

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/block.dws?113807.htm

20,000 XPY generated in a single Proof of Stake Block! 60,000 generated over 3 consecutive Blocks!!
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:02:58 PM

Man, check this out

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/block.dws?113807.htm

20,000 XPY generated in a single Proof of Stake Block! 60,000 generated over 3 consecutive Blocks!!

Are the GAWngsters in jail already?
(Edit: GAWngsters includes TeamXPY / the Paycoin "foundation")

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:44:36 PM

You, I like you. Way to stand up to Homero.
Pages: « 1 ... 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 [1377] 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: