Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:19:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 [1386] 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376975 times)
Proceed_With_GAWtion

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:36:05 AM

Super good and super long podcast, yo. Coinfire dude remarked at 1:33 mark about coinfire loosing its cf domain. Partial transcript:

Our domain did not simply expire. There was somebody behind that. We know who it was. The authorities know who it was.

I'm just waiting to see what the next move is going to be...if they're gonna pursue this guy or not. I don't know if it's worth it to the authorities to  pursue this guy because he's already wanted for other things...and they haven't caught him for those. So mine is kinda...it's just a domain on the internet. ... I'm just a website. It's just me and a couple of people and we write news. It's not like we're a big deal or anything. And so to the authorities it's like ... to the people involved in
the investigation ... this is probably the bottom of their list.

This guy is wanted for other stuff that's much more serious than him basically getting in and taking our domain down and getting it reregistered.

Its clear they ain't wanting to say who yet, but I'll lay odds its...

Neal Rauhauser: cyberterrorist, child support delinquint, SWATter, comrade of Brett Kimberlin (speedway bomber, American terrorist)

Yo, heads up. soon I'll be telling y'all I told y'all so.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:36:34 AM

im sure he has not checked with any australian lawyers before making this 'piece'. internet lawyering usually doesnt end well Wink
its a sad attempt really. journalistic piece with demands  Grin

ps: yes deleting stuff from the internet makes it disappear!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:37:54 AM

I'm flattered. This Paytard thinks he can blackmail my retraction/firing/and public apology all with documents which are most likely fake:

I'm trying to figure out who we have that writes for Bitscan.

Oh, but looking closer, these are from July. There is only one July in our history, so blacking out the "4" is retarded. That makes the search easier.

I encourage him to publish the documents. It won't cast a dark shadow over us. It's a writer you're talking about, not David Parker, not me. Trying to blackmail my firing is immoral and illegal on so many levels. And so typical of these fucking douchebag cultists, I might add.

I find this funny because first it was an opinion piece and that it was stated as such which means they can't do shit. Also why if it isn't a cult then why is mutant following Josh's orders so readily and getting so emotional over a journalist saying something negative, and it only makes them look worse by getting angry over it (they get pissed and confirms they are actually big bags of douche).

FOREVER.....

bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 10:45:16 AM

Super good and super long podcast, yo. Coinfire dude remarked at 1:33 mark about coinfire loosing its cf domain. Partial transcript:

Our domain did not simply expire. There was somebody behind that. We know who it was. The authorities know who it was.

I'm just waiting to see what the next move is going to be...if they're gonna pursue this guy or not. I don't know if it's worth it to the authorities to  pursue this guy because he's already wanted for other things...and they haven't caught him for those. So mine is kinda...it's just a domain on the internet. ... I'm just a website. It's just me and a couple of people and we write news. It's not like we're a big deal or anything. And so to the authorities it's like ... to the people involved in

This guy is wanted for other stuff that's much more serious than him basically getting in and taking our domain down and getting it reregistered.

Neal Rauhauser: cyberterrorist, child support delinquint, SWATter, comrade of Brett Kimberlin (speedway bomber, American terrorist)

I can tell you that after he insinuated it was him who did it on the HashTalk forums, David swiftly fired his ass.

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:47:02 AM

We do not take bribes.

Is there something we've not done in regards to Paycoin that we should be doing? Scott Fargo's reviews of GAW hardware are not the only writing we've done about them, you know. We've done all this knowing that Garza is willing to waste his lawyer's time and his own money by suing us. It's yet to happen, but we've done it anyway.

And still fucks like you persist with your "takes bribes" accusations. Here's an idea: try to bribe David Parker and let us know how it goes.

Are you affiliated with CCN?   Don't you have some advertisers dicks that need sucking?

Pathetic excuse for a crypto news site.  You are an embarrassment.  So don't fucking come here acting all "Holier than thou" 

Funny. The Paycoiners are saying exactly the same thing about us these days.

Yes, and do you know why?  Because the paychecks from Garza has dried up now haven't they, so now you attack GAW and Paycoin.   You money grubbing fucks.  I remember very recently your entire site was a wall-to-wall advert for this scam,  even with adblock activated.  You were putting out regular "news articles" praising Garza, gaw, and Paycoin when the rest of the crypto community knew what a fraud this had become.

According to the leaked emails Garza even had a chance to authorize your articles before they were published.   You have a fucking nerve coming here acting like nothing is wrong.
Proceed_With_GAWtion

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:53:32 AM

I can tell you that after he insinuated it was him who did it on the HashTalk forums, David swiftly fired his ass.

Oh, yeh, I done forgot that part of the story. Thanks!
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:57:13 AM

Our friend Carsen Klock needs help clearing up his rep:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/2659

Please be polite and I mean it.

And he just posted this:

arsenk6m
Alright guys, after having some talks and getting some things cleared up well the real truth is.

I was mad earlier because I was laid off by GAW without any real information on what was going on. I got this cleared up from a reliable source, I am not mad any longer as I understand now.

Josh Garza is not a scammer and not a liar, I can assure you all that.

Paycoin will live on and keep on fighting.

I am not going to seek legal advice as it is unneeded.

I do believe anyone that believes otherwise (haters/trolls) need to wait for time to pass and the real truth will eventually be revealed to you.

Just remember actions speak louder than words!

I was not paid to post this, I am still not employed by GAW.

Ya, really trying to clear up his rep.  Just stuck up for Josh Garza.  Looks like that post got trolled by Carsen Klock.

bitillionaire

phm.link

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 10:57:21 AM

We do not take bribes.

Is there something we've not done in regards to Paycoin that we should be doing? Scott Fargo's reviews of GAW hardware are not the only writing we've done about them, you know. We've done all this knowing that Garza is willing to waste his lawyer's time and his own money by suing us. It's yet to happen, but we've done it anyway.

And still fucks like you persist with your "takes bribes" accusations. Here's an idea: try to bribe David Parker and let us know how it goes.

Are you affiliated with CCN?   Don't you have some advertisers dicks that need sucking?

Pathetic excuse for a crypto news site.  You are an embarrassment.  So don't fucking come here acting all "Holier than thou" 

Yes, and do you know why?  Because the paychecks from Garza has dried up now haven't they, so now you attack GAW and Paycoin.   You money grubbing fucks.  I remember very recently your entire site was a wall-to-wall advert for this scam,  even with adblock activated.  You were putting out regular "news articles" praising Garza, gaw, and Paycoin when the rest of the crypto community knew what a fraud this had become.

According to the leaked emails Garza even had a chance to authorize your articles before they were published.   You have a fucking nerve coming here acting like nothing is wrong.

Actually the leaked e-mails confirm the opposite: that Garza was pissed about my "paycoin promises unkept" article, and thought I owed him a courtesy call. In fact, I did reach out to his lawyers, they didn't answer, so I ran without their comment.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/?s=josh+garza
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/?s=gaw

You'll note that almost every article which is even remotely positive about GAW or Josh Garza was written by one guy.

You have some nerve spewing a bunch of unsupported bullshit. The fact is that all of the articles that Garza took issue with remained as they were published.

What, it's wrong to sell advertising to the highest bidder?

Neal Rauhauser was fired for going personally to war with CoinFire.io and insinuating publicly that he had DDoS'd them on behalf of the GAW community.

My articles remained unchanged even after legal threats and literally hundreds of negative comments from GAW shills.

At present we haven't even replaced GAW in terms of advertising, and we're not sweating it. Things will pick up. In the meantime, people like you can keep making up all the stories you want and pretending you're not friends with some other outlet. If you're going to lie, though, you're going to have to do better than that!

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:59:14 AM

well after waiting 11 days for my deposit (though small) to appear in Zencloud I have chucked the towel in with them.Its a disgrace how they treat customers

So are you done pimping this scam? Does this mean I can unignore you?
GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:08:57 AM

Our friend Carsen Klock needs help clearing up his rep:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/2659

Please be polite and I mean it.

And he just posted this:

arsenk6m
Alright guys, after having some talks and getting some things cleared up well the real truth is.

I was mad earlier because I was laid off by GAW without any real information on what was going on. I got this cleared up from a reliable source, I am not mad any longer as I understand now.

Josh Garza is not a scammer and not a liar, I can assure you all that.

Paycoin will live on and keep on fighting.

I am not going to seek legal advice as it is unneeded.

I do believe anyone that believes otherwise (haters/trolls) need to wait for time to pass and the real truth will eventually be revealed to you.

Just remember actions speak louder than words!

I was not paid to post this, I am still not employed by GAW.

Ya, really trying to clear up his rep.  Just stuck up for Josh Garza.  Looks like that post got trolled by Carsen Klock.

Sounds more to me like HJG found out that Klock was dishing on GH, HJG threatened to sic the big bad lawyers on his ass, and Carsen pooped his pants.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:12:13 AM

We do not take bribes.

Pathetic excuse for a crypto news site.  You are an embarrassment.  So don't fucking come here acting all "Holier than thou"  

Actually the leaked e-mails confirm the opposite: that Garza was pissed about my "paycoin promises unkept" article, and thought I owed him a courtesy call. In fact, I did reach out to his lawyers, they didn't answer, so I ran without their comment.

You'll note that almost every article which is even remotely positive about GAW or Josh Garza was written by one guy.

You have some nerve spewing a bunch of unsupported bullshit. The fact is that all of the articles that Garza took issue with remained as they were published.

Neal Rauhauser was fired for going personally to war with CoinFire.io and insinuating publicly that he had DDoS'd them on behalf of the GAW community.

My articles remained unchanged even after legal threats and literally hundreds of negative comments from GAW shills.

At present we haven't even replaced GAW in terms of advertising, and we're not sweating it. Things will pick up. In the meantime, people like you can keep making up all the stories you want and pretending you're not friends with some other outlet. If you're going to lie, though, you're going to have to do better than that!

Look, if you want to be a credible reporter you need to defend your position in a credible way....

See all the bolded stuff, if you removed that it would say the exact same thing but your point becomes much more respectable.
bitillionaire

phm.link

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:19:48 AM

We do not take bribes.

Pathetic excuse for a crypto news site.  You are an embarrassment.  So don't fucking come here acting all "Holier than thou"  

Look, if you want to be a credible reporter you need to defend your position in a credible way....

See all the bolded stuff, if you removed that it would say the exact same thing but your point becomes much more respectable.

I agree. Dude just touched a nerve. The vast majority of the things he's charging CCN with happened before I worked here. He's mischaracterizing the things that have happened while I've worked here. Etc. But yeah, I shouldn't over-react. Probably I shouldn't have reacted at all.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:33:49 AM

yes there is no cult:

oo savior please reveal the real truth!! we blindly follow you!

faith based investment sounds so good!  Roll Eyes
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:39:34 AM

I agree. Dude just touched a nerve. The vast majority of the things he's charging CCN with happened before I worked here. He's mischaracterizing the things that have happened while I've worked here. Etc. But yeah, I shouldn't over-react. Probably I shouldn't have reacted at all.

Meh.

It's good to defend your position but best not to attack, if you start name calling then you've already lost.

Rule number 101 of forum fighting.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:28:09 PM

yes there is no cult:

faith based investment sounds so good!  Roll Eyes

Considering Carsen believes himself to be a competent coin coder, I'd like to know what exactly he thinks is so great about XPY, technically speaking.

I don't mean in terms of it regularly magicking up a shitload of coins for a select few people, either.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:31:21 PM

so many angry dudes here  Tongue
have they all been paycoined? Grin i guess i am late for this scam.. but i will still try to get some paycons, maybe not too late for those Tongue

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:44:32 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 01:02:09 PM by Crestington

yes there is no cult:

faith based investment sounds so good!  Roll Eyes

Considering Carsen believes himself to be a competent coin coder, I'd like to know what exactly he thinks is so great about XPY, technically speaking.

I don't mean in terms of it regularly magicking up a shitload of coins for a select few people, either.

Yes, it doesn't matter what he believes himself, Carson SCAMMED people because he lied to people in order to unfairly profit off them. Carson is a coward because he can't even face his problems head on since it was the Bitcointalk community he scammed not forum.gethashing, this goes for Josh too. They are all about transparency and trust and whatnot but can't even have the balls to come here and talk with people head on and take some flak.

Rakessh

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:03:04 PM

This imbecile Wildfirebill is promoting stamping bills with Paycoin.com on Paycoin.com/talk now. He has taken his "investigation" a step further and has now concluded that the "U.S. Government was the first to implement the where's George Been stamp". I swear I could not make this stuff up even if I tried.

http://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/462/paycoin-stamp/p1#Comment_5062
Archive: https://archive.today/QMclE

Hard to believe a bill made it through 27 states without ever going through the banking system.  Any marked or damaged bills get pulled from circulation and sent for incineration.  

What am I saying it's impossible to believe anything those people say.

Then it's probably had cocaine snorted through it twice. Maybe even by Garza himself.

-
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:14:12 PM

so many angry dudes here  Tongue
have they all been paycoined? Grin i guess i am late for this scam.. but i will still try to get some paycons, maybe not too late for those Tongue

I think most just hang around and comment on stuff, personally I just troll and help keep them honest because this is a great drama story and I have no TV now that it's all digital boxes Sad I have never owned any PayCoin at any point in time but not sure about others.
GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:15:37 PM

LOL at HJG tweeting badbitcoin's drunken shill ramblings like it's the paragon of journalism.

https://twitter.com/mpampa12/status/581788442666881024
Pages: « 1 ... 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 [1386] 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: