Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:43:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 [1392] 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376999 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:24:35 PM

This guys legal acumen is absolutely superb! By his logic, you can walk into a bank and wheel out as much cash as you like, *as long as you say that you announce that it is something other than theft, therefore it is what you say it is, thereby making something illegal quite legal. Brilliant! I wish I had thought of that , why I could be running the whole planet by now!

Edit to add: Josh&Co are hungry today:

How far will it slide? They have gobbled up some pretty huge Buy Bid walls. If they take that one @ .00217 there is weak support below that. But, then again, there is basically nothing as far as Sell blockage to drive the price back up above .0023.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:26:14 PM

This guys legal acumen is absolutely superb! By his logic, you can walk into a bank and wheel out as much cash as you like, *as long as you say that you announce that it is something other than theft, therefore it is what you say it is, thereby making something illegal quite legal. Brilliant! I wish I had thought of that , why I could be running the whole planet by now!
well its not advertising something if your not advertising. but if you are advertising then it is advertising and that is legal because you are not advertising.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:27:31 PM

Honestly, I would like to thank Paycoin...  if it wasn't for them I would never of bothered to really dig into a coin's code... very eye opening actually...

Anyway, wanted to let you all know that I've started my own little blog off with a review of XPY: https://vancefox.wordpress.com/

I know it looks barren... give it time... I don't have the resources or time some might have...  Take a look see.  All are welcome, pro and con, as long as it remains civil.

Bookmarked. I like reading this stuff. Thanks.

I'll be putting more coins in there... as I get time to review.  Since the first was Paycoin, the second should be Paycon... it only makes sense...

Uhhh can´t wait Wink Good Job

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:27:47 PM

Reasoning doesn't work with Dave. He's just one of those mysterious successful XPY investors who made money against all odds.

Let him troll his way out of here.

Was just having a bit of fun Smiley
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:28:46 PM

good lord i cant turn away from the train wreck!!!!

It's getting better. The dumb bastard doesn't even know the definition of advertisement and he is mouthing off. Typical HashTalk moron.

That exchange is still going strong it appears. Fool looks like a bigger fool every post he makes.

rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:30:13 PM

All,

As I have a few log files of my own, I am also in search of any files that may have been gleaned from the GAWMiners Groups, Leaked Emails (with intact headers or anything else you feel may be useful) - please feel free to PM me directly about this.  (I missed the groups leak and I cant be bothered to trawl back 1,400 pages).

The reason I am asking for these files, is that I have received a file transfer request for my logs, from the Securities and Exchange Comission, and would like to put together as much as possible so that they have a clear understanding of exactly what GAW Miners and Josh Garza have been upto.

Thanks in advance

Animo

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:35:54 PM

All are welcome, pro and con

Oh oh wait until Crestington sees this ^^

Yeah for sure, I'll definitely have a look and offer some opinion Tongue
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:37:51 PM

How far will it slide? They have gobbled up some pretty huge Buy Bid walls. If they take that one @ .00217 there is weak support below that. But, then again, there is basically nothing as far as Sell blockage to drive the price back up above .0023.

It looks like they're just dumping against the buywalls, god knows who is buying it still. I think that there is some expectation (again) of something coming soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:39:13 PM

a mod deleted my post.

is there uncensored free speech here or not?
is it only uncensored one way but not the other. how many other posts were deleted?

very disappointing.

I had a post removed a few weeks ago because I was talking about gun control and it was off topic.  Just like your financial arrangements with Animoesto (If there are any)
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:48:12 PM

PayCoin foundation wallet hacked? 5,000 total XPY stolen over 3 periods in 6 hours over multiple blocks? this doesn't make sense to me.

Without knowing how many total users and coins they had, and what was the nature of the hack it's impossible to say if this makes sense. If it's some kind of SQL injection where the hacker had to guess usernames/emails to trigger withdrawals then yes, it could have been a slow painful drain of a few thousand XPY.

I just wanted to comment on this before it got too deep into the pages. I do appreciate that the PayCoin XPY team would release the TXid's (although under pressure). The SQL injection would make sense as to the small amount taken. The TXid's haven't really helped to prove anything one way or another, I was hoping it would be more definitive proof but atleast we know the amounts in question.
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:54:21 PM

There is the "minor" issue of where the supposedly stolen Paycoins went after they were taken though. Some even went in and out of GAW(Team Paycoin) controlled addresses as late as this morning.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:54:50 PM

It has been a little over a month now that this "Paycoin Foundation" has taken charge.

What exactly have they done in this amount of time?

A collective of so-called volunteer experts in their own right have managed to do \ achieve what exactly in 30 days?

Is there any progress demonstrated anywhere?

What are they doing?

Other than spending more money on incredibly ridiculous endevours like sending ATM's to Mugabe who will either slit their throats on arrival or blow up the ATM and sell the scattered pieces as scrap metal... what exactly are they doing and what have they done in 30 days +

The lead actor cannot differentiate between Skype and Twitter and seems to be a scatter brain incapable of the simplest of reading comprehension, thus followed be the same or lesser brain power, so what exactly has been achieved to date?

Nothing?

A forum is all, where followers can drool and the continuation of more nothing?

Paul Revere

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:00:24 AM

They managed to get a bunch of Paycoins locked up for over a week due to a "hack" Roll Eyes, which allowed Josh&Co to dump into the market without competition for another week. WIN!

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:00:59 AM

Then why don't you step up, knock on the front door, present your press credentials inform them you wish to write an article on their new service, instead of sitting on the forum like a lap dog wagging your tail waiting to be given a bone, meekly hinting about writing an article if you did get an invitation.

Oh I did, got me absolutely nowhere Smiley

Got in touch with them directly (through the Coinstand support form), and apparently someone (Coinstand's Chief Marketing Offer) was going to reach out to me. That was over a week ago.  At least on the forum you can grab their attention as a "group" instead of an individual.

But as I said before, I highly doubt there will ever be an invite.

Don't appreciate the last part of your comment though, bit immature in my book. Although I do understand the point you try to make.

Unless your data has changed, you were right on the spot in Belgium when Homero was hiding out there. You could of hopped on your little bicycle and made your way over to where he was staying, details listed here, and scored the scoop of the century if you confronted him in person. Yet you didn't. You only surfaced when a freebie became available and in a miserable effort gingerly whispered on his forum safely secured, that if you got an invitation you could do an article on it.

See what I mean?
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:19:10 AM

Somebody asking fairly tough questions on Paycointalk. This seems to be the guy who basically forced the release of the "hack" txids, although I can say that in a fairly brief search I spotted more transactions occurring in this same time period on the same "hacked" wallets and using the same amounts, etc. that were not listed in the "hack" txids.

http://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/436/paycoin-foundation-hack/p1#Comment_5187
Arcive: https://archive.today/AN5LQ

What this Diocletian member does not seem to know is where the "stolen" coins went after they left various TeamPaycoin members' wallets. I suspect he might be even more upset if he saw that the coins looped around and went back to Paycoin.com addresses (some staying, some leaving), and also in and out of GAW controlled wallets.  Did the "hackers" have control of those as well???  Roll Eyes There is also the small detail of Sciborg flat out lying about all the stolen coins being replaced, as a quick search will reveal that hasn't happened, although I am sure they will get around to topping off their own wallets that got "hacked" with foundation coins Soon™. Roll Eyes

systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:53:46 AM

Oh snap! Jonah comes clean... I knew he had it in him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007627.0

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:00:10 AM

Oh snap! Jonah comes clean... I knew he had it in him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007627.0

Archived for posterity:

https://archive.today/mBzVj

http://web.archive.org/web/20150331015926/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007627.0

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:00:39 AM

For those too lazy to browse to the thread...

Everything here should be considered opinion to the point of satire.

There are conversations and archives from August 2014 and prior showing my dislike and distrust for Homero Joshua Garza and his operation of the GAW Conglomerate.  Those who know me know why I took a position with the company.   

Before the battle begins, and while I am still able, I would like to make some things public:

First and foremost:
If anyone at the GAW conglomerate including Mr. Garza would like to speak to myself or my attorneys it will be done here on bitcointalk in a public thread.  All messages received or forwarded to me by any entity within the GAW conglomerate may be posted here.  Any voice conversations may be recorded and may be made publicly available here to the fullest extent of the law.  For those wondering, Mr. Garza’s primary means of extortion, deception, misrepresentation and fraud are via telephone and in-person conversations to prevent records.

Second:
While I have no doubt I will receive more than the usual retaliation by Mr. Garza, his extorting in-house attorney and those with real monetary resources who seem to be backing him, I would like to state the following publicly before anything happens:

There have been numerous threats against myself and my family through Mr. Garza and Co.  It is important to specify that careful steps were taken to ensure that no laws were directly violated with these threats.

The threats were:
Always implied never expressly stated. 
Always through third parties never direct.
Always vague never specific.

My wife has had several instances where someone was tailing her, to the point that driving in circles around a block the tailing car followed her.   Some taking pictures of her and our kids in the car.

Third:
Those who have left GAW and made any statements or taken any actions against GAW or Josh have been immediately accused and/or framed for theft, violation of contracts, breach of NDA, or libel/slander.   Specifically employees who have attempted to collect pay owed, equity or severance have been instantly accused of extortion and blackmail and/or other illegal acts. 
Joe M. Accused of Blackmail when attempting to regain control of his company, Accused of Extortion and theft when trying to collect on equity owed.
Eric C. Sacrificed mid 6 figures worth of equity at resignation, to be later accused of releasing “stolen” confidential information and threatened for revealing the truth to the public about the “$8mm purchase” of ZenMiner that never truly occurred.
Christian G:  Never paid agreed wages and benefits after being hired, terminated improperly
PRODIGI: No enforced NDA currently being threatened for speaking online.
Matthew E: (Pending public knowledge) accusations of theft and extortion resulting from an intellectual property dispute.

Many others had verbal promises of equity and ownership in different companies which were ignored after their departure.

Mr. McLain, the extorting lawyer (based statements he made to the tune of, “if you immediately give us what we’re asking for, we will not report you to federal agencies currently investigating us”), will be receiving a phone call and email soon from Josh where Josh will be asking him to send me a Cease & Desist and asking if David can find a litigator to “go after me.”  Later he will send an email saying that he spoke to a litigator friend of his that said “he can’t do this because none of this is true or because of previous agreements.”   

After that, the accusations and allegations will start.  Mr. Garza will start twisting words and make it seem like I have done illegal things in the past (see the emails with Joe M for reference).   If that doesn’t bring an end to this post then he will turn to other means, like hiring someone to frame me within the company’s internal systems (this appears to have happened in the past via the yet to be released Siberian hacking of certain databases planting false transactional data which made it look like a former employee breached their systems).  Alternatively using something that was my job duty at the time against me or some other method to create a route to incriminate me. What gives me the impression he might attempt to frame me this way? Because these are the methods he’s already used on employees who have left or tried to leave.

Fourth:
My losses from GAW and from the direct and intentional misrepresentation and fraud committed by GAW’s Mr. Garza and Mr. McLain are in the high 6 to low 7 figures.  My direct and immediate losses are in the low 6 figures.

Most employees at GAW, specifically anyone who held or were stated as having held a C-level or management position at GAW, have lost at minimum 5 figures in direct losses with most in the 6 figure range.

Lastly:
I look forward to your scathing and classic bitcointalk style commentary and completely unrelated yet hilarious memes. 

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2423
Merit: 1642

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:02:19 AM

I wonder how HT will cope with this little gem?
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:03:38 AM

I wonder how HT will cope with this little gem?

First it has to be confirmed that it is him and not a troll.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Pages: « 1 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 [1392] 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: