Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 [1560] 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:24:45 AM

Archive: https://archive.today/zWlEW

And he magically changed his story from his original order:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35821/coinstand-v2-delta/48
Archive: https://archive.today/q4TPY

Even after making him wait for weeks and keeping his order money, Homero STILL chumps this asshole and refuses to honor the entire order! And this pathetic piece of fucking shit happily shills away for his scamdog hero, the lying fraudster Homero. What an easily bought piece of fucking trash is Zero2Cash!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:25:38 AM

So where one would hold paycoins now? At paycoin.com? I have some from faucets there Tongue Tried to download a wallet to my pc but it does not work, some checkpoint errors and does not download full blockchain. Not that I would care much, but just wanted to see how it works compared to bitcoin. And it doesn't work a shit!
Just installed Win64 v0.2.0.0 a couple days ago and it installed and works fine.  Perhaps the problem is you?

The problem is you for supporting the scam.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:34:39 AM

Josh writes an email to Juliette Dunlevy and Dan Pease;
Hello,
Stuart needed to keep money “out of sight” a few weeks ago, so he borrowed it from me.
Because of that, he is not in a position to move any money around for a few months.
As such, he has asked that the company pay me back, and he will pay back the company in a few months. The amount is 150k.
Please characterize it as a loan to him.
Thank you for your attention and discretion. And yes, even millionaires borrow money from each other Smiley
http://pastebin.com/f4nzK2rA
 Huh
lol nothing shady going on here

This doesn't even make sense?  If I, Buckeye, need to hide money for a few months... why would I, Buckeye, borrow that same amount from... say... Fargo? 
OH... and BTW... Fargo... I need to hide $150k too... you willing to lend it to me? GAWMiners will pay you back :-)

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:37:43 AM

Hello,
Stuart needed to keep money “out of sight” a few weeks ago, so he borrowed it from me.
Because of that, he is not in a position to move any money around for a few months.
As such, he has asked that the company pay me back, and he will pay back the company in a few months. The amount is 150k.
Thank you for your attention and discretion. And yes, even millionaires borrow money from each other Smiley
 Huh

This doesn't even make sense?  If I, Buckeye, need to hide money for a few months... why would I, Buckeye, borrow that same amount from... say... Fargo? 
OH... and BTW... Fargo... I need to hide $150k too... you willing to lend it to me? GAWMiners will pay you back :-)

see my pm
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 12:48:34 AM

Hello,
 Huh

lol, I think it's safe to say stuart never repaid that "loan"

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:54:04 AM

Aw Josh is so cute thinking he is a millionaire haha, how adorable.

He will be bubbas creampie machine when all of this catch up to him, it is turning into more than just a domestic scam.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:54:15 AM

Hello,
 Huh

This doesn't even make sense?  If I, Buckeye, need to hide money for a few months... why would I, Buckeye, borrow that same amount from... say... Fargo?  

I think you read this wrong, Stuart gave money to Gaw, Josh wants Gaw to give him (Josh) that money and then Josh will repay it back to Stuart.. it goes full circle.
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:58:07 AM

meanwhile #thewaitwasworthit

edit to add:

energico

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:59:25 AM

Hello,
 Huh

This doesn't even make sense?  If I, Buckeye, need to hide money for a few months... why would I, Buckeye, borrow that same amount from... say... Fargo?  

I think you read this wrong, Stuart gave money to Gaw, Josh wants Gaw to give him (Josh) that money and then Josh will repay it back to Stuart.. it goes full circle.

How does stuart borrowing money from GAW translate to "Stuart gave money to GAW"? It's exactly the opposite.
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:00:04 AM

Hello,
 Huh

I think you read it wrong.

It clearly follows this route in the email:

1. Stuart borrow money from Josh.
2. Stuart apparently ask GAW to pay Josh the money that Stuart borrowed from Josh.
3. Josh says Stuart will then pay the money back to GAW that GAW paid to Josh for the money Stuart still owes Josh.

Its a clusterfuck, and makes absolutely no sense.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:06:09 AM

Hello,
 Huh

How does stuart borrowing money from GAW translate to "Stuart gave money to GAW"? It's exactly the opposite.

My bad, looks like I'm the one who got it wrong  Grin

It's not always easy to read something written by someone with mild dyslexia.
L1C

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:08:16 AM

"I think you read it wrong.

It clearly follows this route in the email:

1. Stuart borrow money from Josh.
2. Stuart apparently ask GAW to pay Josh the money that Stuart borrowed from Josh.
3. Josh says Stuart will then pay the money back to GAW that GAW paid to Josh for the money Stuart still owes Josh.

Its a clusterfuck, and makes absolutely no sense."
Why not read it this way: Josh *says* that Stuart Fraser borrowed money from him, and Josh asks GAW to pay him $150k, and also says that Stuart Fraser will pay GAW back. Given Josh's tenuous relationship to the truth, why not assume that this might just be a cover story for embezzlement?
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:10:17 AM

Why not read it this way: Josh *says* that Stuart Fraser borrowed money from him, and Josh asks GAW to pay him $150k, and also says that Stuart Fraser will pay GAW back. Given Josh's tenuous relationship to the truth, why assume that this might not just be a cover story for embezzlement?

Exactly. That was my first thought. Fraser probably doesn't even know about this loan he supposedly received.
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:11:11 AM

I can't believe this story hasn't hit a larger news source with involvement of Cantor.

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:11:54 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 01:24:55 AM by rawbot

Ok strange turn of events

The PayCoin foundation sent me 1 BTC for the bit of help that stabilized their sync problems.

Do I help the foundation sort out their problems?

I don't think I'd like to see all those investors lose everything, it's really only a few people that fucked everyone over.

Yes and those "few people" make up the entire paycoin foundation leadership. However, if it means you will stop spamming this thread then go for it.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:23:21 AM

Hmmm, I wonder where the "your deposits on Mineral are fully insured" claims came from?

Even after being informed by SmaRt PeoPLe that claiming deposits on a crypto exchange are insured the first time around is not doable and makes no fucking sense, Josh decides to try the same fucking bullshit lie again when starting Mineral.

And a small mention to Carsen Klock, one of the "dozens" of developers working on the Paycoin project.. Roll Eyes

P.s: Note the wording being questioned : "If your funds are fraudulently lost". Not a good statement to make when you know full well you are committing massive fraud. DUH!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:25:37 AM

Hmmm, I wonder where the "your deposits on Mineral are fully insured" claims came from?

I bet Jessica Garza knows a thing or two about mineral deposits.
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:40:08 AM

Oooh the chat's are just as fun as the emails...except that u can only see like half the conversation... lame

Carlos to Josh:
Lol I knew you were going to say that,  I saw Juliette's car so I figured you were busy. I wuv woo

Juliette to Josh:
Batteries don't last long when you're having fun

Juliette asks Josh:
Out of curiosity....who is, or how are you tracking the accounting portion of this coin and sales?...
Josh's Reply:
bla bla
https://infotomb.com/8gm9q.png

Josh to Juliette:
baby

http://snipurl.com/29uka6q

Juliette to Josh:
Our profit margin is re-donk-ulous for a new business...37%! Smiley And to think that this does not even include our BTC...​
http://snipurl.com/29ukafh

Juliette to Josh:
I sent it to you when I finished last night. Just not on this thread. Smiley
(they were using other email addresses for spicier talks)  Kiss

Josh asks Juliette if she wants to dance on a pole in his office... https://infotomb.com/8m011.png

Josh to Juliette:
It was cute to see get all upset though Smiley

Juliette to Josh:
Oh powerful and wonderous super being...good morning! Smiley

Jessica to Josh:
You are the one that can't be trusted. How many times have you hung out with Juliette after work.

Josh to Jessica:
In fact. With all Juliette has been through. I could tell her to come over here right now and she would

Jessica to Josh:
Did you tell Juliette you chose me? It's a good chance she is trying to start a problem  if so.
Look at Juliette.... She flipped out when you took attention away from her.......ugh juliette is a freaky lunatic
Juliette shoudl be gone by the time I get there.

Juliette to Josh:
Fuck you. For security reasons today is my last day...seriously?! Fuck you Josh Garza.
I'm crying...

Juliette then telling Josh she's pregnant with his scam baby?
Find it odd that I cancelled my augmentation consultation? Or that I did not move this weekend (didn't want to lift anything heavy)? Or why I have been crazy emotional? Or perhaps that my girls have been looking a little more enlarged? That I have been saying good night earlier, as I am crazy exhausted?....You are smart, I am sure you can put it together from here.
http://snipurl.com/29ukcjw

This is like a lifetime movie right before my eyes. Josh will get mad because these were all "taken out of context" lololololol
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:53:35 AM

Josh is a disgusting human being.
energico

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:57:23 AM

Oooh the chat's are just as fun as the emails...except that u can only see like half the conversation... lame

Carlos to Josh:
Lol I knew you were going to say that,  I saw Juliette's car so I figured you were busy. I wuv woo

Juliette to Josh:
Batteries don't last long when you're having fun

Juliette asks Josh:
Out of curiosity....who is, or how are you tracking the accounting portion of this coin and sales?...
Josh's Reply:
bla bla
https://infotomb.com/8gm9q.png

Josh to Juliette:
baby

http://snipurl.com/29uka6q

Juliette to Josh:
Our profit margin is re-donk-ulous for a new business...37%! Smiley And to think that this does not even include our BTC...​
http://snipurl.com/29ukafh

Juliette to Josh:
I sent it to you when I finished last night. Just not on this thread. Smiley
(they were using other email addresses for spicier talks)  Kiss

Josh asks Juliette if she wants to dance on a pole in his office... https://infotomb.com/8m011.png

Josh to Juliette:
It was cute to see get all upset though Smiley

Juliette to Josh:
Oh powerful and wonderous super being...good morning! Smiley

Jessica to Josh:
You are the one that can't be trusted. How many times have you hung out with Juliette after work.

Josh to Jessica:
In fact. With all Juliette has been through. I could tell her to come over here right now and she would

Jessica to Josh:
Did you tell Juliette you chose me? It's a good chance she is trying to start a problem  if so.
Look at Juliette.... She flipped out when you took attention away from her.......ugh juliette is a freaky lunatic
Juliette shoudl be gone by the time I get there.

Juliette to Josh:
Fuck you. For security reasons today is my last day...seriously?! Fuck you Josh Garza.
I'm crying...

Juliette then telling Josh she's pregnant with his scam baby?
Find it odd that I cancelled my augmentation consultation? Or that I did not move this weekend (didn't want to lift anything heavy)? Or why I have been crazy emotional? Or perhaps that my girls have been looking a little more enlarged? That I have been saying good night earlier, as I am crazy exhausted?....You are smart, I am sure you can put it together from here.
http://snipurl.com/29ukcjw

This is like a lifetime movie right before my eyes. Josh will get mad because these were all "taken out of context" lololololol

Holy shit, did I read that right? Josh fired Juliette because his wife was jealous?

GAWSOME!
Pages: « 1 ... 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 [1560] 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: