Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:43:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 [1709] 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:20:57 PM

Well this has backfired

The points I do want to make

1. We never wanted to profit off the prime node. And made it a point to make our addresses public so everyone could verify that

2. We wanted to give the people a vote. Currently its all ran by gaw and the paycoin foundation as well as other unknown parties. I think we can all agree its been a mess. We hoped this would at least give our users a say in what happens. As keeping our customers happy is the number one goal. Our vote essentially goes with the community

3. Any step paycoin takes that distances itself from gaw is a good step in my opinion. The keys were not going to be removed from the code so why not make it public and show people they now can verify those 3 controllers aren't dumping their coins. And now that we have a vote thats one vote in your favor towards removing them from the codebase all together as well as any other unknown controllers

Regardless. The overall feedback has been negative. We are open to any suggestions as to what to do with the controller. The only way cryptsy was going to benefit from this situation is if some good comes out of us having the controller in the communities eyes.

We wont be taking any more controllers that are offered to us

DO YOU REALIZE JOSH STILL OWES 75BTC WORTH OF XPY TO THE ORIGINAL PAYCOIN(PYC) DEV TEAM?Huh

Does that mean that idiot vlad did all that shilling here for a promise of payment in the future? What a dummy.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:27:12 PM

The CTO of Cryptsy is really well-spoken. From an old post:

There's something hilarious about the Chief Technology Officer of a financial services company saying "I have a duty to protect your shit".

Mullick is a known & seasoned scammer i've caught with him skimming before!!! ...watch him move your coins lolzzz!!! :-) trust me haha ====> CRYPTSY IS DOOMED!!!

I have never scammed anyone. The fact that you have the balls to lie like that angers me. Congrats on being the first on my ignore list

Birds of a feather flock together scam boy.  Can I be on your ignore list too I just closed my account with your shit exchange and I'm destroying you on twitter.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:27:46 PM

Well this has backfired

1. We never wanted to profit off the prime node. And made it a point to make our addresses public so everyone could verify that

2. We wanted to give the people a vote. Currently its all ran by gaw and the paycoin foundation as well as other unknown parties. I think we can all agree its been a mess. We hoped this would at least give our users a say in what happens. As keeping our customers happy is the number one goal. Our vote essentially goes with the community

3. Any step paycoin takes that distances itself from gaw is a good step in my opinion. The keys were not going to be removed from the code so why not make it public and show people they now can verify those 3 controllers aren't dumping their coins. And now that we have a vote thats one vote in your favor towards removing them from the codebase all together as well as any other unknown controllers

Regardless. The overall feedback has been negative. We are open to any suggestions as to what to do with the controller. The only way cryptsy was going to benefit from this situation is if some good comes out of us having the controller in the communities eyes.

DO YOU REALIZE JOSH STILL OWES 75BTC WORTH OF XPY TO THE ORIGINAL PAYCOIN(PYC) DEV TEAM?Huh

Does that mean that idiot vlad did all that shilling here for a promise of payment in the future? What a dummy.

Vlad got deported or something...lol Smiley
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:29:54 PM

The CTO of Cryptsy is really well-spoken. From an old post:

There's something hilarious about the Chief Technology Officer of a financial services company saying "I have a duty to protect your shit".

Mullick is a known & seasoned scammer i've caught with him skimming before!!! ...watch him move your coins lolzzz!!! :-) trust me haha ====> CRYPTSY IS DOOMED!!!

I have never scammed anyone. The fact that you have the balls to lie like that angers me. Congrats on being the first on my ignore list

Birds of a feather flock together scam boy.  Can I be on your ignore list too I just closed my account with your shit exchange and I'm destroying you on twitter.

YES LET'S FLAG THESE BANDITS ON TWITTER! $TWTR EXECUTIVES PLEASE HEAR OUR CALL!!! WOOT! Smiley
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:31:27 PM

Quote from: truckinusa link=topic=857670.msg11194836#msg11194836 14299893668462
Cocaine tea?  I wonder what that tastes like?  Josh might like a sample of that? Grin

Just to stop this 'selling cocaine in chat' allegation continuing to distract from the focus on facts, coca tea is not the same thing as cocaine hcl, the recreational illicit drug. While cocaine is produced from coca leaves the use of a small amount of leaves to make a 'tea' is, as has been pointed out already, little different in psychoactive effects from a cup of coffee.

It is possible to purchase coca tea perfectly legitimately through online vendors and I suspect that the claim a user was posting links to 'cocaine tea' in the chatbox on Cryptsy was simply to one of these commercial sites and not some 'dark web' or illegal black market.

Which would make the automatic ban somewhat of an over-reaction.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:32:06 PM

Well this has backfired

Yes, the Email detailing the payment to the PYC team was posted here a while back. From what I saw they were promised a specific amount of XPY, not a specific amount of BTC, so obviously shilling XPY was in their interest. The payment schedule was spread over 4 months, and the payments were to be made in XPY, so Vlad was basically purchased as a fucking shill. And he wasted his time trying to do it here, what an idiot. I did see another Email where a one time settlement was being discussed (mid January I think), but I do not know if that ever happened.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:32:55 PM

The person who has put the most Paycoin through Cryptsy BY FAR is GAW/Homero Joshu Fucking Garza. HE is the majority of the Paycoin "community" on Cryptsy, and you sit here saying that you plan on giving Paycoins back to Garza, while in the same breath you say it has NOTHING TO DO WITH GAW or GARZA???  Fuck That and Fuck You, Motherfucker. Quit trying to play everyone for fools.

This is why Paul Revere is awesome.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:32:58 PM

Is there a recommended ignore list for this thread? I feel like I'm missing some guys on mine.

As for cryptsy: I don't know what they're doing, supporting hyperinflation and participating in shady activities? not the brightest idea, did they employ Garza?

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:35:11 PM

Well this has backfired

Yes, the Email detailing the payment to the PYC team was posted here a while back. From what I saw they were promised a specific amount of XPY, not a specific amount of BTC, so obviously shilling XPY was in their interest. The payment schedule was spread over 4 months, and the payments were to be made in XPY, so Vlad was basically purchased as a fucking shill. And he wasted his time trying to do it here, what an idiot. I did see another Email where a one time settlement was being discussed (mid January I think), but I do not know if that ever happened.

This guy left feedback like vlad would

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=400022

Coincidence?

75BTC worth of XPY

>>

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27749/orginal-paycoin

"

Before we choose the name "Paycoin" we did our due diligence. While we found one had been started with the same name, we did not find any activity (sites, forum, etc). We also reached out to the original developer with no response.

After a long period of waiting, we assumed that the coin had been abandoned and moved forward with purchasing all the names rights.

Once we launched Paycoin, some of the original coin holders came forward to express their frustration with our decision. Since then, we have been working with them to find a solution.

I am happy to say we have reached an agreement with them and have their blessing to use the name. Thanks!
" --Josh Garza

*never completed payments = 3/4th of the agreement

cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:36:34 PM

Cocaine tea?  I wonder what that tastes like?  Josh might like a sample of that? Grin

Just to stop this 'selling cocaine in chat' allegation continuing to distract from the focus on facts, coca tea is not the same thing as cocaine hcl, the recreational illicit drug. While cocaine is produced from coca leaves the use of a small amount of leaves to make a 'tea' is, as has been pointed out already, little different in psychoactive effects from a cup of coffee.

It is possible to purchase coca tea perfectly legitimately through online vendors and I suspect that the claim a user was posting links to 'cocaine tea' in the chatbox on Cryptsy was simply to one of these commercial sites and not some 'dark web' or illegal black market.

GLAD SOMEONE CAUGHT THAT Wink

I TOUTED CRYPTSY ALL OVER THE WEB ...ONLY TO GET DENIED BASIC INFORMATION RE: MY TRADES!!!!!

THEY STILL OWE ME BTC!!!!!!!!!

<_<

THIS XPY MOVIE JUST REMINDED ME OF THEIR SHIFTY TACTICS!!!!
lol_teamxpy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:37:58 PM

hate to interrupt, but a little birdy dropped this off today and it looks important...

prime node private keys?

i dont know what to do with them, but i bet theres some smart people here that do
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:37:59 PM

Cocaine tea?  I wonder what that tastes like?  Josh might like a sample of that? Grin

I TOUTED CRYPTSY ALL OVER THE WEB ...ONLY TO GET DENIED BASIC INFORMATION RE: MY TRADES!!!!!

<_<

Are you vlad?

cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:39:55 PM

Well this has backfired

This guy left feedback like vlad would

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=400022

Coincidence?

75BTC worth of XPY

>>

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27749/orginal-paycoin

"

Before we choose the name "Paycoin" we did our due diligence. While we found one had been started with the same name, we did not find any activity (sites, forum, etc). We also reached out to the original developer with no response.

After a long period of waiting, we assumed that the coin had been abandoned and moved forward with purchasing all the names rights.

Once we launched Paycoin, some of the original coin holders came forward to express their frustration with our decision. Since then, we have been working with them to find a solution.

I am happy to say we have reached an agreement with them and have their blessing to use the name. Thanks!
" --Josh Garza

*never completed payments = 3/4th of the agreement

there are no coincidences ! i know Vlad well ! (*he a fool) Wink
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:41:02 PM

soo who is the mod that is on the payroll of X ? please message me or il go forward with what you just deleted
(after checking its legit that is)

nvm bitpop did the favour  Grin
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:41:16 PM

Cocaine tea?  I wonder what that tastes like?  Josh might like a sample of that? Grin

<_<

Are you vlad?

nope i'm dat bird Wink
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:46:02 PM

BCT is getting DDOSed if anyone is having problems
(its not working that well tho Cheesy )
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:47:49 PM

now that paybase is gone cryptsy is signed up to wash joshs' dirty coins for $1? ...hmmm

AND hand out Paycoins from the Prime Controller to customers with Paycoin deposited on Cryptsy. The guy with the most XPY parked on there at any given time is Homero Garza, so he would be getting the most free XPY.  Roll Eyes That whole idea is a bunch of absurdities buttered with Bullshit.

Sad thing is Cryptsy knows which account is Homero's.  If they deleted his account and burned his XPY coins that would satisfy me.  I'd be pro paycoin after that.

Impossible.
An exchange is bound (by both ethics and law) to protect customer segregated funds. Cryptsy has the right to refuse service to Garza but burning/stealing/redistributing his personal coins is not an option.  

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:48:04 PM

-snip-

Primenodekey's are mentioned here https://github.com/PaycoinFoundation/paycoin/blob/master/src/wallet.cpp - but it seems you can't do anything with them

kken01
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:53:04 PM

-snip-

Primenodekey's are mentioned here https://github.com/PaycoinFoundation/paycoin/blob/master/src/wallet.cpp - but it seems you can't do anything with them

really?

generally:
btw its very nice that HT is down during this fight....  Roll Eyes
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:54:07 PM

Well this has backfired

Suggestion - have the controller you control set to 0% stake rate. No burning of coins, no creation of coins, simply 0% coins, essentially render the controller null and void except as a voting mechanism.
One controller, one vote, nothing else.

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
Pages: « 1 ... 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 [1709] 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: