Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 [1726] 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376994 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:47:09 PM

I apologize

Apology accepted. Don't let it happen again.

did you have something important to contribute

I just did. I helped you learn a little about possessive nouns. The knowledge may come in handy over one's entire lifetime when attempting to communicate. I helped you gain a life skill. I should think you'd be more appreciative.

I didn't know forum posts constituted as to-be-published articles?

I'm not aware they do, nonetheless you were attempting to communicate however it was stymied by your improper apostrophe usage. Don't be afraid to just thank me. I will not charge you for this service.

LOL!

Hey, at least this target gets it. A smartass can learn. Those who choose the opposite path...

Shady Nigger comes out of nowhere to defend craptsy. Probably fully invested in paycoin stupid nigger.

Injun, not nigger. And pretty much invested in TEK, GMC, and HYP. Got a few others for the lulz. Or were you referring to Sublyme?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:52:32 PM

This got buried very quickly with these grammar Nazi Walls-O-Text posts, so I am bumping myself. Any thoughts about this? I noticed bot transactions in the Paycoin Shuffle depositing and withdrawing XPY from Cryptsy addresses many times before, but I did not ask about it, thinking it was too far fetched and hard to prove a connection. Cryptsy couldn't possibly be directly involved in the whole Paycoin scam and Homero's efforts to launder coins- right?  Roll Eyes

Looks like Cryptsy will do the right thing with a little help from the community. If they do give back that Prime and delist that scam coin...all is forgiven I would assume.

Maybe. I have suspected that Cryptsy was actively aiding in the laundering of coins for GAW/Homero for a long time. It is hard to conclusively prove though. You can see transactions where coins are siphoned from large groups being shuffled by bots and enter a Cryptsy address, and then leave the Cryptsy address intact in the exact same amount as soon as they confirm and then continue the Paycoin Shuffle , hitting addresses related to the original group and being mixed in with other siphoned off groups. The only logical answer to me is that these shuffle bots Homero has been using have access to directly conduct transactions on Cryptsy addresses. Here is something I was looking at this morning that is fishy as hell. First off, can anyone say with certainty who the famous 4,600,000 XPY address belongs to? I was under the impression that this was the coins "liberated" by the supposed XPY Mutineers, and was the source of coins to fill their PCs. That address is now down to ~2,000,000 coins, but is still #1 on the Rich List:

Here is the interesting part. Let's take a quick look at the latest removal of 250,000 XPY from this address two days ago.

After leaving the #1 address , 50,000 XPY are siphoned off in the very first transaction, with the other 200,000 going to an as yet not synched address.

Now, we follow that 50,000 group forward as they are shuffled through addresses with small amounts being siphoned off each time, EXCEPT for the first shuffle address. This is a main shuffle way station. Check out the activity.

Now, that group of 50,000XPY goes through several address, siphoning off small amounts each time and reaches this address:

Here is what happens in this address:

Where do these In>Out shuffles go? To a Cryptsy holding address? Nope, they join back up with other XPY doing the Paycoin Shuffle and continue mixing as a new 20,000 XPY group. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?577861.htm

Yes, it was a tiny amount, but that is the point of this. These shuffle bots siphon off tiny amounts and then recombine them over and over and over to try to hide the origin of where they came from. Doesn't work of course, just makes it take a little longer to trace and makes it perfectly clear that this obfuscation is intentional.

Questions:
1. Who owns this #1 on the Rich List address? Whoever it is , they are using the same shuffle bots and related addresses as the ones Homero was using since Dec 12.
2. Why does someone have the ability to deposit to a Cryptsy address and then withdraw straight to another non- Cryptsy address? Using a bot even.  I was told that deposits go to holding addresses, and then withdrawals are taken from there.

P.S: That's a mighty fine Indian Beard ya got there, Biomech.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:01:15 PM

Looks like Cryptsy will do the right thing with a little help from the community. If they do give back that Prime and delist that scam coin...all is forgiven I would assume.

And a public apology to everyone for listing it in the first place.

They have their FinCEN license to think about, after all.

But if Bittrex sees a significant increase in trading after all this, nobody should be surprised. Speaking of, we all need to make sure to ask Bittrex to delist Paycoin. They de list coins on the regular. They delisted Netcoin during a pump, even.

How many times have people wondered "who the hell is buying this stuff?".... well, guess we know both who is buying and why it's stuck at the .0007 range. 

With plenty of float money and no fees, it would be nothing for cryptsy to both keep up the selling volume (perhaps from the start, given how garbonza was into falsely high prices on his own exchange)...they just sell and buy between their bots to keep the volume at least at a set level....

Then they also set up buy walls to prevent price from ever dropping below a set point, no matter how bad life gets... so between fake volume + fake ability for the price to stick around $0.20... it looks like there are more people interested in this than there really are... when in fact, it's just a set of cryptsy bots playing free ping-pong.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:11:04 PM

Thx for the info. BTW, you can stop with all the unnecessary apostrophes.

...attempted to contact his landlord's at 14 High meadow...
...I attempted to stop him from taking the action's he has which have resulted...
...I encouraged the owner's of that property...
...but when the Garza's are in town, anything can happen...
...he would be financing it with his "partner's."  In the beginning he valued my ideas...

This guy came from nowhere and broke two of the most interesting bits of news of the day :-

1. Carlos Garza DUI arrest
2. The beginnings of his fraudulent mining operations in early 2014

and you complain about apostrophes!!!!
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:13:17 PM

Don't be afraid to just thank me. I will not charge you for this service.

This is a fragmented sentence, bro.

Thank you for your opinion however I don't agree. Please elaborate on the fragmentation so I can understand.

http://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck seems to think the sentences you referred to are properly formed but it is just software so perhaps I have fooled it with my complex 7-8 word sentences.

In addition, the sentences seem to pass the sentence fragment guidance found here:
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/fragments.htm

I eagerly await your expert instruction on sentence fragments. Please don't tarry with your advice. I imagine the impact will be huge. In fact you may want to start a new thread so Paul doesn't post his oversized images a third time in a desperate bid for attention.

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:20:55 PM

and you complain about apostrophes!!!!

I got tired of correcting his mistakes in my head while trying to parse his contribution. If you reply to me in the future I would appreciate more exclamation marks. Four just doesn't cut it.

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
sublyme

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:25:42 PM

In fact you may want to start a new thread so Paul doesn't post his oversized images a third time in a desperate bid for attention.

Maybe instead of that you should start your own thread so you can teach everyone what you're currently learning in ENG 101 instead of attempting to derail the thread from Paul's address tracking, the fact that all the prime priv keys are now public and the discovery of Garza's only U.S. hiding spot.  I work in medicine, if you saw what I normally write you'd probably slit your wrists now.  In fact you might as well do that, because I won't bother checking the grammar in my future posts, and everyone already knows you're trolling to derail the thread anyway.  Last msg I bother with you unless you have an important question, have a nice day and take your ENG 101 bullshit somewhere else.
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:28:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZccRE1foQiM
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:34:34 PM

Hey guys, never posted here before, I have to admit i've been watching the fireworks here for several months though.  My name is Matt Cartwright, I am the individual that this post was written about:   http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1yh23g/has_anyone_here_sold_their_own_rig_on_ebay_and/

I have been forced to remain silent for a while because of an ongoing legal action Garza took against my spouse and I to silence us.  I am currently in a Pro Se counterclaim against Garza, you can confirm this by searching my last name in the leaked emails.  You will find much hilarity in seeing Homero and his lawyers sweat about the fact that I just didn't give a fuck and didn't bother throwing my money at an attorney which is exactly what Garza was hoping for.  I have fought him in court successfully so far without any legal representation.  

I am not here to brag that I saw this coming, I am just making myself known now that I feel moderately safe to do so.  I was originally offered the position of Founder and Chief Technological Officer of GAW Mining back in February, 2014, I very rapidly turned down that position upon getting to know our favorite slime-ball piece of shit Homero Josh Garza.  I was also the one who did most of the initial research on Homero Garza and attempted to contact his landlord's at 14 High meadow circle to warn them of what was coming.  

I attempted to stop him from taking the action's he has which have resulted in many investments lost.  I encouraged the owner's of that property to help me file criminal charges with the local authorities and they were more concerned that Garza was running an unauthorized business at the time than the fact that he was committing criminal offenses out of their home.  When I first made contact with them, the doctor's wife who owned the property actually interrogated me instead and never contacted me again or took any of my future calls.  Garza outlined his original plans to me early on last year and I chose not to join in on his scam corp.  Since I ended up fighting him I was sued and my small business was destroyed.  I'm extremely proud of the work this forum and gethashing has taken on to bring this horrific trainwreck of a ponzi scheme down and I hope he will be brought to justice soon.

On a less serious, more hilarious note:  I found something you guys haven't managed to catch yet.  If Garza is still in the U.S. he is hiding out in (possibly his family's) home garage.  

See: http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2014_Grand_List_Fo-Ho.pdf

and:  http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2012_GL_by_Owner_G-H1.pdf

Use Find:  Garza.  Note:  Garage/Dwelling Unit 3.

On another interesting and hilarious note that also ties Garza to Brattleboro, VT.  Here is a recent Brattleboro Police Press release:    http://brattleboropolice.org/press-release/

I think you guys will enjoy reading it.  Not a lot of shit happens in Brattleboro, but when the Garza's are in town, anything can happen.  I'm sure the Garza family is overjoyed that an entire city's press release is dedicated to one of their favorite children.

I will be happy to answer any questions on Garza's initial plans as of Feb. 2014.  Feel free to contact me.  Thanks guys.

hahaha Homero's living in a garage

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 06:43:55 PM

Saddam was living in a hole in the ground:

Fargo

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 06:45:20 PM

Hey guys, never posted here before, I have to admit i've been watching the fireworks here for several months though.  My name is Matt Cartwright, I am the individual that this post was written about:   http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/1yh23g/has_anyone_here_sold_their_own_rig_on_ebay_and/

I have been forced to remain silent for a while because of an ongoing legal action Garza took against my spouse and I to silence us.  I am currently in a Pro Se counterclaim against Garza, you can confirm this by searching my last name in the leaked emails.  You will find much hilarity in seeing Homero and his lawyers sweat about the fact that I just didn't give a fuck and didn't bother throwing my money at an attorney which is exactly what Garza was hoping for.  I have fought him in court successfully so far without any legal representation.  

I am not here to brag that I saw this coming, I am just making myself known now that I feel moderately safe to do so.  I was originally offered the position of Founder and Chief Technological Officer of GAW Mining back in February, 2014, I very rapidly turned down that position upon getting to know our favorite slime-ball piece of shit Homero Josh Garza.  I was also the one who did most of the initial research on Homero Garza and attempted to contact his landlord's at 14 High meadow circle to warn them of what was coming.  

I attempted to stop him from taking the action's he has which have resulted in many investments lost.  I encouraged the owner's of that property to help me file criminal charges with the local authorities and they were more concerned that Garza was running an unauthorized business at the time than the fact that he was committing criminal offenses out of their home.  When I first made contact with them, the doctor's wife who owned the property actually interrogated me instead and never contacted me again or took any of my future calls.  Garza outlined his original plans to me early on last year and I chose not to join in on his scam corp.  Since I ended up fighting him I was sued and my small business was destroyed.  I'm extremely proud of the work this forum and gethashing has taken on to bring this horrific trainwreck of a ponzi scheme down and I hope he will be brought to justice soon.

On a less serious, more hilarious note:  I found something you guys haven't managed to catch yet.  If Garza is still in the U.S. he is hiding out in (possibly his family's) home garage.  

See: http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2014_Grand_List_Fo-Ho.pdf

and:  http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2012_GL_by_Owner_G-H1.pdf

Use Find:  Garza.  Note:  Garage/Dwelling Unit 3.

On another interesting and hilarious note that also ties Garza to Brattleboro, VT.  Here is a recent Brattleboro Police Press release:    http://brattleboropolice.org/press-release/

I think you guys will enjoy reading it.  Not a lot of shit happens in Brattleboro, but when the Garza's are in town, anything can happen.  I'm sure the Garza family is overjoyed that an entire city's press release is dedicated to one of their favorite children.

I will be happy to answer any questions on Garza's initial plans as of Feb. 2014.  Feel free to contact me.  Thanks guys.

So they actually bought that huge house jessica emailed josh about, asking if they have enough paycoin to dump for it?

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Proceed_With_GAWtion

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:45:30 PM

I thought you worked at the paycoin foundation

No.

They a funny part in that paycoin chat video the other day when a question wuz: "Why ain't Jonah got no friends?" or somethin like that. Got big laughs. That dev guy said Jonah a good guy tho.

Another funny questn wuz "How y'all diffrent from Josh?"

Last half hour of that chat video is good. At aroudn 1 hr 9 mnts Matlock said he and Paycoin Foundation guy had been "courtesy called" by SEC to say Johs wuz lying about SEC thretining to take Priem Controlers.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:52:34 PM

Something else I noticed about the fishy Cryptsy transactions that are involved in Homero's Paycoin Shuffle. No transaction fee's for withdrawals on those transactions in and out of Cryptsy. I have never tried to move XPY out of Cryptsy, but every other coin has always had a fee to withdraw. Does Cryptsy have a no fee policy for XPY? Or is this more indication of collusion between GAW/Homero and Cryptsy?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:05:00 PM

Primenode key is correct for activating a prime controller
Primenode rate for staking is 100

so who has 125k xpy to test this?  or a patch to make it work with 0.04387 Smiley
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:14:14 PM

so who has 125k xpy to test this?  or a patch to make it work with 0.04387 Smiley
If you got scammed for $50k, now is the time to make it back!

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:14:25 PM

Well now there is an interesting question.

If the local wallet was modified and recompiled with MINIMUM_FOR_PRIMENODE set to 0, would the stake be accepted by the network?

Code:
64	static const int64 MINIMUM_FOR_PRIMENODE = 125000 * COIN;

Code:
64	static const int64 MINIMUM_FOR_PRIMENODE = 0 * COIN;

Huh

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:17:25 PM

Isn't the key way too long to be for an address?

Dooglus?  Wanna chime in here?

Addresses and private keys are not the same thing in any coin. The private keys are why you lock down wallet.dat like fort knox. With them, you can take possession of any coins assigned to that account. Most exploits that have been successful involved stealing wallet.dat (or it's equivalent) and plugging it in to a new client. They are not the same length or format as the public key address.

That's general. I think these keys just alter the staking rate, if I understood correctly on other posts.
[/quote]

Private keys are 256 bits long. That's 32 bytes, or 64 hex digits.

paycoind wants the PC key in a format that SetPrivKey() can parse. That's a 279 byte structure. Here's code that describes the structure. So the first 9 bytes are always exactly 308201130201010420, then there's 32 bytes of private key, then there's 173 fixed bytes a081a530[...]44034200 and finally there are 65 bytes of public key.

Note that the last 65 bytes (130 hex digits) are the public key, and they match the public keys in the paycoin source.

You can use the 'Wallet Details' tab at https://www.bitaddress.org/ to verify that the 32 bytes of private key do in fact correspond to the 130 bytes of public key for each pair.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:20:16 PM

Dooglus?  Wanna chime in here?

Addresses and private keys are not the same thing in any coin. The private keys are why you lock down wallet.dat like fort knox. With them, you can take possession of any coins assigned to that account. Most exploits that have been successful involved stealing wallet.dat (or it's equivalent) and plugging it in to a new client. They are not the same length or format as the public key address.

That's general. I think these keys just alter the staking rate, if I understood correctly on other posts.

paycoind wants the PC key in a format that SetPrivKey() can parse. That's a 279 byte structure. Here's code that describes the structure. So the first 9 bytes are always exactly 308201130201010420, then there's 32 bytes of private key, then there's 173 fixed bytes a081a530[...]44034200 and finally there are 65 bytes of public key.

Note that the last 65 bytes (130 hex digits) are the public key, and they match the public keys in the paycoin source.

You can use the 'Wallet Details' tab at https://www.bitaddress.org/ to verify that the 32 bytes of private key do in fact correspond to the 130 bytes of public key for each pair.

Does that mean the actual private keys which may contain coins could be compromised?

cryyptc

Activity: 98

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:26:33 PM

Something else I noticed about the fishy Cryptsy transactions that are involved in Homero's Paycoin Shuffle. No transaction fee's for withdrawals on those transactions in and out of Cryptsy. I have never tried to move XPY out of Cryptsy, but every other coin has always had a fee to withdraw. Does Cryptsy have a no fee policy for XPY? Or is this more indication of collusion between GAW/Homero and Cryptsy?

crooked corruption favors profits over people :>> cryptsy + gaw = $$$ tax free in texas $1 lol
cryyptc

Activity: 98

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:29:41 PM

Dooglus?  Wanna chime in here?

Does that mean the actual private keys which may contain coins could be compromised?

no its all over.. donies..doog is hardfork bandit !!! Wink we got this
Pages: « 1 ... 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 [1726] 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: