Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 [1954] 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:36:37 PM

In that scenario we simply demand the signed message from user and if not get that we will send back the coins to the address from where the coin is transferred :-)

And nice question we will add it to faq.

Nice to see that paul is like ... :-)

The user can't sign it because it's a shared wallet and the user doesn't own the private key. And if you send it back the user won't get it.

Face it, your deposit method is horribly broken and can't possibly work.

You idiot we only claimed that in a event of server down or hack we will not lose the wallet access and coins.

And now its clear by your post that you are simply fool . So none of your queries will be attended. :-) we don't need mentally retarded users

No, that's not what you claimed:

unicoin [1:52 PM] @coldcoiner: Do you have any business/financial relations with J G or GAW in anyway?

coldcoiner[1:51 PM]no i dont have any business relation ship related to tntswap with josh

coldcoiner [1:52 PM] but ones he helped me in one of my other projects which was still not started because merchants are not ready to accept XPY

miaviator [1:51 PM] Is it possible for a customer who deposits coins to tntswap.com to lose those coins through no fault of their own?

coldcoiner [1:52 PM] no coin lose is not possible at any condition

coldcoiner [1:54 PM] 2 legal + me + admin of tntswap + my 2 brothers + and 1 financer

miaviator [2:07 PM] Your company name is "coldcoiner"

miaviator[2:07 PM]Where is it registered?

coldcoiner [2:07 PM] india

sublyme

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:01:55 PM

In that scenario we simply demand the signed message from user and if not get that we will send back the coins to the address from where the coin is transferred :-)

The user can't sign it because it's a shared wallet and the user doesn't own the private key. And if you send it back the user won't get it.

You idiot we only claimed that in a event of server down or hack we will not lose the wallet access and coins.

And now its clear by your post that you are simply fool . So none of your queries will be attended. :-) we don't need mentally retarded users

unicoin [1:52 PM] @coldcoiner: Do you have any business/financial relations with J G or GAW in anyway?

coldcoiner[1:51 PM]no i dont have any business relation ship related to tntswap with josh

coldcoiner [1:52 PM] but ones he helped me in one of my other projects which was still not started because merchants are not ready to accept XPY

miaviator [1:51 PM] Is it possible for a customer who deposits coins to tntswap.com to lose those coins through no fault of their own?

coldcoiner [1:54 PM] 2 legal + me + admin of tntswap + my 2 brothers + and 1 financer

lol
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:04:34 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 11:20:26 PM by Franz_Huber

To craetor of TTN coin: No real than you are. TTN coin is scame. Paycoin is can invest. Very good opertunity for buy cheap now. Buy XPY to many investment yild. TTN coin is very new and not known. Paycoin is esrablished. Features of paycoin: coin with great name, very good community, exchange, merchants, hybrid flex blockchain with features and coinstand.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:23:44 PM

Yeah, he seems extraordinarily pissed with you. Well done.

This is some kind of common trait in this "demographic" (Garza, Carmelo, now this coldcoiner/boner person). They get incredibly agitated at the simplest questions. Running a scam must be a very stressful job.

He is now threatening to publish my phone number on the internet.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

You mean the one that is publicly accessible? Wink

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:38:21 PM

lol

Well I was going to say he may be the new Investor Relations guy for GAWS but he clearly isnt.... although you gotta admit he would make a great IR for Joshypoo.. err CPIG uh? GAWKS um? whatever billion dollar company Joshypoo is running today.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:04:13 AM

Maybe the "financier" is Josh  Cheesy lol
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:18:06 AM

Maybe the "financier" is Josh  Cheesy lol

Coldcoiner admits to working on some projects for Josh. He likely paid him in Paycoins. Here is Coldcoiner's Cryptsy address, which is now the address for TNTswap as well: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PJagaQFptPkmHQjHg3Czhg7pRiUAcVfwzT.htm

The even amounts deposited at the end of march look like payments to me.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:46:07 AM

Hello from Brussels, Belgium. After 21 days of traveling throughout the UK, Western Europe, and the UAE on business, I can say it has been yet another adventure. One aspect of this crazy industry we enjoy [for the most part] has become even clearer to me during this excursion and that is BTC is going nowhere but UP in adoption and in the end the logical and ethical entities quietly working behind the scenes to progress the overall crypto-ecosystem will overtake and mostly eradicate the insignificant yet media catching scammers who are desperately selling their mythical snake-oil of the week to anyone who will fall for it. On that note, I have personally visited certain locations reported to be “stops” or “temporary havens” for Garza and there is no evidence he is currently or ever was in any of these locations at any time during the previous 12 months. This includes Dubai. Take that information for what it is worth and run with it.

Tomorrow, I head back to California with a stop in Washington DC for a final quick meeting. Over the coming months, some interesting events in the industry should become public knowledge and although I am still unsure how involved I will be in any of it at this stage, one thing is certain; sooner or later, everything works out for the best unless you're in the business of stealing other peoples' money/assets.

Take care,
Scott-

Hey Scott, good to hear you will be around my way! We should do lunch if you have time Smiley.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
AceJas

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:01:23 AM

It's still locked.

[]https://i.imgur.com/9Kp3wcO.png[]

However I think I figured out the way to use Gauth.

First, save the QR code as an image (png).

Go to http://zxing.org/w/decode.jspx, upload. Copy the first 16 characters after secret.

Go to http://gauth.apps.gbraad.nl/, click the plus, paste the secret, and put anything into the other field, and it should give you the code, with a nice countdown timer.

Unlocked again.  And going to sleep.

http://puu.sh/i9hS6/04372fec72.png
Can you unlock Ace_Jas68@yahoo.com
I was also locked out due to Google Authentication failing 3 times. Thanks
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:14:45 AM

It's still locked.

Go to http://zxing.org/w/decode.jspx, upload. Copy the first 16 characters after secret.

Go to http://gauth.apps.gbraad.nl/, click the plus, paste the secret, and put anything into the other field, and it should give you the code, with a nice countdown timer.

Done.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:30:34 AM

It's still locked.

Done.

amazing...
this is now the thread to ask to have your account UNLOCKED on one of garbanzo's web-crypto-make-money-forever-not-obsolete scam sites. simply amazing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:32:21 AM

looks like the initial scam is creating offset scams where people who lost money think it's alright to scam others to make back their money.
HashieNewb

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:48:49 AM

looks like the initial scam is creating offset scams where people who lost money think it's alright to scam others to make back their money.

perhaps, the account unlock issue seems related only to zencloud, but scummy scammers scam.

But yeah. physical miner scam to virtual miner to who-the-hell-wanted-this-xpee coin scam to now multiple offset scams by 2nd/3rd level lieutenants who got fucked or promised the world.

Heck, coldcoiner was called out a long time ago but apparently he now wants to defecate in odd places.

edit: virtual miner=PNG!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:53:08 AM

perhaps, the account unlock issue seems related only to zencloud, but scummy scammers scam.

But yeah. physical miner scam to virtual miner to who-the-hell-wanted-this-xpee coin scam to now multiple offset scams by 2nd/3rd level lieutenants who got fucked or promised the world.

Heck, coldcoiner was called out a long time ago but apparently he now wants to defecate in odd places.

I had posted on a couple of their threads after paul revere started eating into it, lots of holes and the guy doesn't know when to shut up and gets riled easily, 3rd world lieutenants or victims of their own greed.

So you are saying you are doing a swap of XPY to TNT and TNT will have a floor of $1 a Coin but I see so many holes in this that it cannot possibly work.

1. There is no mention about the amount of premine, even sourcecode and the source is a direct copy of XPY (which is shit code itself)

2. Promises of $1 a Coin which is absolute bullshit because there is no transparency into who is financing that or anything remotely detailed.

3. Scam exchange which guarantees 100% hack proof which is not possible and since TNT is using bought and newbie accounts, it is very likely that there will be a "hack" where Coins are just sold off.

4. Shitty designs of everything, lack of complete comprehension of basic language, Cryptocurrency and 0% proof of anything.

YOUR COIN IS NOT WORTH $1 A COIN BECAUSE IT TAKES 1 HOUR TO CLONE SOURCECODE

After the initial pump and dump the amount of sell pressure will break your pseudo $1 wall, of course that doesn't matter if you are holding all the Hyper-Inflating Hybrid Flex Cashtakers.
HashieNewb

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:58:47 AM

I had posted on a couple of their threads after paul revere started eating into it, lots of holes and the guy doesn't know when to shut up and gets riled easily, 3rd world lieutenants or victims of their own greed.

The man on a horse with a lantern has done an amazing job with the modern printing press in exposing what many knew but not all could see.

edit: seriously, coldcoiner is so full of what comes out of the rear of the horse that it's not even funny. really... a cryptsy account because the local wallet is fucked ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:15:31 AM

The man on a horse with a lantern has done an amazing job with the modern printing press in exposing what many knew but not all could see.

edit: seriously, coldcoiner is so full of what comes out of the rear of the horse that it's not even funny. really... a cryptsy account because the local wallet is fucked ?

I appreciate his candor and wit, the name seems quite fitting.

I think many should have seen it but maybe there's some that wouldn't.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:39:50 AM

To craetor of TTN coin: No real than you are. TTN coin is scame. Paycoin is can invest. Very good opertunity for buy cheap now. Buy XPY to many investment yild. TTN coin is very new and not known. Paycoin is esrablished. Features of paycoin: coin with great name, very good community, exchange, merchants, hybrid flex blockchain with features and coinstand.
I tried to sound as retarded as possible. Did it work?  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:01:56 AM

I tried to sound as retarded as possible. Did it work?  Grin

Is this a copy paste from Ganza new post? Grin Sounds like most of his posts on hashtalk before they are edited by someone later..
Btw is Homero still in business of is now at hiding from police stage?

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:05:29 AM

it seems the account  MRCEO went inactive again on hashtalk. Maybe he left for another scam outside of the cryptoverse?

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:07:23 AM

it seems the account  MRCEO went inactive again on hashtalk. Maybe he left for another scam outside of the cryptoverse?

Oh the going of darkness.
Pages: « 1 ... 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 [1954] 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: