Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:39:39 AM

Suchmoon, lets be fair, bitgeek has a valid point.   Lots of GAW circle jerk accusiations there, and lots of anti-Gaw circle jerk here.    Each site has a high noise to signal ratio, but eh, I find both to be informative.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FinalHash

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:42:30 AM

elrugrim

Smartest thing ive read on bitcoin talk in probably... EVER hahaha
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:43:49 AM

You rang?

HAHAHA.  These kids throwing names around over here like they know whats up...

SOOO cute!

Since you claim to be friends with Josh, maybe you know how much hashrate they actually have?

By my last estimates they had 750-1000 GH/s in Oct. 2 at which point the entire litecoin network was 1037 GH/s.

Can you confirm that GAW had the equivalent of 97% of the litecoin network at the time?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:50:10 AM

Suchmoon, lets be fair, bitgeek has a valid point.   Lots of GAW circle jerk accusiations there, and lots of anti-Gaw circle jerk here.    Each site has a high noise to signal ratio, but eh, I find both to be informative.

I have to disagree.

The "anti-GAW circlejerk" exists on any forum not heavily censored by GAW.

On this forum/other forums you're allowed to have any opinion no matter how disagreeable, but on hashtalk if it's not circlejerking, you're silenced. It's almost like a cult over there (although I must admit the extreme fanaticism has largely died down in the past few weeks)

People are now being banned from hashtalk without even being downvoted. (simply for pointing out zenpool payouts have dropped)
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:55:23 AM

I have to disagree.

On this forum/other forums you're allowed to have any opinion no matter how disagreeable, but on hashtalk if it's not circlejerking, you're silenced. It's almost like a cult over there (although I must admit the extreme fanaticism has largely died down in the past few weeks)

People are now being banned from hashtalk without even being downvoted. (simply for pointing out zenpool payouts have dropped)

jimmothy

Smartest thing ive read on bitcoin talk in probably... EVER hahaha

yep this is a stab at the person who said it first Wink which will probably end up on ignore anyways Smiley

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:55:58 AM

Eh, I am not the most "optimistic" poster there where I bother to post.. and I have snagged a few posts/threads where I've in double digit negatives on posts, without being banned.   Not saying the shadow ban and downvote ban are my cup of tea, dislike the system, but from personal experience.    It's not "Worship or be banned, heathen!"  

However, there are poster's in this thread?    That make reasoned and rational posts concerning issues they have with GAW and its transparency, possible motivations with its current activities, and possible future actions to maintain interesting in their alt coin, etc etc, and use logic to articulate their posts.   I.E.  suchmoon/Scott tend to be very solid in this regard.

signal

However, there are also several poster's in this thread that post the equivilant of  "I R NO LIKEY GAW!  THEY ARE PONZI AND STOLE MY LUNCH MONEY!  WHAT YOU NO LIKEY GAW TOO!   SCREEN BUKKAKE TIME!"

noise.

It's a valid criticism to both forums, honestly.
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:56:18 AM

I believe that GAW wants to create a coin that will be a game changer. Its unbelievable the approach they are using to do it. The sales and marketing seems to be pointing at the miners with snippets and hype. Everything about the coin being released is roses and moving in leaps and bounds and no set backs. There seems to be a staged progression and to state you had a meeting with an investment group and no one really read more than 1st few sentences of what they were investing in is to me "unbelievable"  as simple as that. Unless it was a lunch with your buddy that happens to work there.  Huh
FinalHash

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:01:39 AM

You rang?

SOOO cute!

Since you claim to be friends with Josh, maybe you know how much hashrate they actually have?

By my last estimates they had 750-1000 GH/s in Oct. 2 at which point the entire litecoin network was 1037 GH/s.

Can you confirm that GAW had the equivalent of 97% of the litecoin network at the time?

Dude you think josh would tell me that?  I dont know anything about how much hardware they got bud.  And that is the honest truth... as i said we dont really talk much business. we just talk shit to each other over skype or phone... so there is that... oh and in vegas we went to the calvin harris show... but outside of that matt... aint no fish in this fishin hole bud...
bitgeek

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:09:44 AM

I have to disagree.

Said a troll who called his last FUD, or better to say a lie about GAW, an exaggeration.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:11:55 AM

@FinalHash Enough with the "bud". I do not believe you have many and you most certainly are not making any now. I understand it isn't your intention to but you come across as an arrogant prick. IMHO
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:14:11 AM

You rang?

SOOO cute!

Dude you think josh would tell me that?  I dont know anything about how much hardware they got bud.  And that is the honest truth... as i said we dont really talk much business. we just talk shit to each other over skype or phone... so there is that... oh and in vegas we went to the calvin harris show... but outside of that matt... aint no fish in this fishin hole bud...

For a guy that doesn't use bitcointalk much you found this thread fast. I think you are full of shit and it will catch up with you. Keep HAHAA'ing for now.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:19:31 AM

Shocked

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:21:52 AM

So Josh is talking about how he had some meeting with major investment bankers, and he claims that basically only one person in the entire room bothered to even glance at the whitepaper...and even then it was barely a glance XD

How do people actually believe this crap?!
FinalHash

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:28:25 AM

Shocked

HAHAHA nice... I look fat as shit in this vid... But its all good Wink
reeko400.1

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:29:08 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18708/josh-loses-4-000-twitter-followers-today

Hahahaha and someone suggests troll clean up. Watch Josh respond with yes he deleted them because they were trolls.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:39:18 AM

Wink

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:39:58 AM

So with Josh in NY this week for the TV/News interviews, was there ever a schedule posted? Did he ever confirm if it was TV interviews or interviews for print/web?

Also, any reason he would need to be in NY? It seems like most of the interviews done on CNN or CNBC these days are via Satellite. Occasionally they will have someone in studio, but it is generally pretty big name/well known people nationally.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 05:28:04 AM

I agree, it helps to know both sides of the argument. My warning regarding bitgeek is about that person's propensity to derail any discussion into personal insults . If anyone who doesn't have him on the ignore list sees something constructive feel free to re-broadcast on your own, just please avoid feeding bitgeek and his endless clones on both sides of the fence with any kind of direct attention. Thank you.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 05:30:54 AM

You rang?

SOOO cute!

We didn't. But since you showed up anyway you might as well contribute and explain to us kids what's going on.
FinalHash

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:50:21 AM

Wink

HAHAHA fuck yeah dude... that is awesome... facebook profile pic BOY!... it was funny my fiance saw the interview and said,,, why the fuck do you look like such a slob... you dont even look like that in real life... HAHAHA
Send me your btc addy and ill tip you bro. This is so good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: