Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376921 times)
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:34:20 AM

In response to my post over at HT, someone said "Or sifting through the blockchain looking for where their money comes from. The evidence is there for you to find all on your own. I went looking when I had my doubts and I found what I was looking for."

Has anyone else tried this?

I did and came to what looked to me like a coin mixer which only heightened my concern, but I admit I only spent a short evening looking so maybe I missed something.  Has anyone found a direct link to mined coins?

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:36:49 AM

In response to my post over at HT, someone said "Or sifting through the blockchain looking for where their money comes from. The evidence is there for you to find all on your own. I went looking when I had my doubts and I found what I was looking for."

I did and came to what looked to me like a coin mixer which only heightened my concern, but I admit I only spent a short evening looking so maybe I missed something.  Has anyone found a direct link to mined coins?
i think someone asked for that the other day and was told that business' dont operate like that and neither will GAW. or something along those lines. but the question has been asked before.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:39:54 AM

I'm not attacking anyone

Quote from: 10BTCaDay
Screw off scammer

Yeah, right and that FB screenshot of his family members was never there Wink

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:42:36 AM

I did and came to what looked to me like a coin mixer which only heightened my concern, but I admit I only spent a short evening looking so maybe I missed something.  Has anyone found a direct link to mined coins?
i think someone asked for that the other day and was told that business' dont operate like that and neither will GAW. or something along those lines. but the question has been asked before.
Last time I checked real businesses released Quarterly reports on their finances. LOL.
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:11:51 AM

I did and came to what looked to me like a coin mixer which only heightened my concern, but I admit I only spent a short evening looking so maybe I missed something.  Has anyone found a direct link to mined coins?
Last time I checked real businesses released Quarterly reports on their finances. LOL.

I think they have to be publicly traded companies for that to happen.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:19:27 AM

I was more interested in the comment that info can be gleaned from tracing the blockchain.  I have dozens of inputs and outputs from deposits and withdrawals.  I never tried to correlate them to find the magic 20,000 BTC wallet (or the thousands of miners generating BTC that GAW would have to have) ... but would be really interesting to do the analysis.  But tracing backwards and forwards through the blockchain .. I tried with a few transactions a while ago and got nowhere.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:21:29 AM

Wow,good find 10BTCaDay  Wink

Every church I've attended ALWAYS wants a BIGGER church,not to help the less fortunate in the community!!!!! Sure they may do a little something around the holidays or pick a few folks at random,but the theory behind ALL churches is to grow.

As far as I'm concerned,you don't need a church to talk to god,just talk to him.

I help anyone anytime I can,I work for free if folks are broke & need something fixed ASAP (I'm a handyman-A/C,electrician,plumber,pool repair,home water systems,sprinkler systems,drywall/painting,carpenter,roofing,mobile auto repair,PC builder/repair,etc....).

Most churchgoers are hypocrite's,they talk a good game,but in the end they're selfish.......  Roll Eyes

Also,I'm a recovering alky & drug user,18 1/2 yrs clean & sober,I help other folks in AA a lot,by listening & giving advice & fixing stuff to save em a buck.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:22:39 AM

There was some investigation done by jimmothy and others, and no such link was found.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:27:10 AM

I was more interested in the comment that info can be gleaned from tracing the blockchain.  I have dozens of inputs and outputs from deposits and withdrawals.  I never tried to correlate them to find the magic 20,000 BTC wallet (or the thousands of miners generating BTC that GAW would have to have) ... but would be really interesting to do the analysis.  But tracing backwards and forwards through the blockchain .. I tried with a few transactions a while ago and got nowhere.

Here is the address that is likely to be the one mentioned in the WSJ blog:

https://blockchain.info/address/1P62VZZ9kL97dzzcWhG7JZDssaW2MDgn82

It was traced to Zen withdrawals (or deposits, don't remember which) as well as GAW sig campaign payouts.

There were no newly generated coins found to be coming into it.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:32:33 AM

Wow,good find 10BTCaDay  Wink

Every church I've attended ALWAYS wants a BIGGER church,not to help the less fortunate in the community!!!!! Sure they may do a little something around the holidays or pick a few folks at random,but the theory behind ALL churches is to grow.

As far as I'm concerned,you don't need a church to talk to god,just talk to him.

I help anyone anytime I can,I work for free if folks are broke & need something fixed ASAP (I'm a handyman-A/C,electrician,plumber,pool repair,home water systems,sprinkler systems,drywall/painting,carpenter,roofing,mobile auto repair,PC builder/repair,etc....).

Most churchgoers are hypocrite's,they talk a good game,but in the end they're selfish.......  Roll Eyes

Also,I'm a recovering alky & drug user,18 1/2 yrs clean & sober,I help other folks in AA a lot,by listening & giving advice & fixing stuff to save em a buck.

<<UPVOTE>>

That is pretty much the opposite of "unacceptable".
TheIZS

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:35:39 AM

Well here in about another month or so everyone will know whether this is a money making opportunity or not.  I'm personally leaning towards staying in it.. I got all my primes when they were under $20 and I've more than made my money back.

So I can
a) sell my primes and get more money back (this is tempting it would be about $30k)
b) or wait and see if this model works (I don't think it's a scam but the model may not be sustainable) in which case at a pay rate of .0075/per prime/day I stand to make about $16k in the next 6mos.... I could also sell my excess paycoin that I can't stake to offset the risk on this

decisions decisions. Huh

I'm only going to say this once. Selllllllllllllllllllll you idiot sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30K fucking 30K hell I'll kill you for 30K

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:44:14 AM

Well here in about another month or so everyone will know whether this is a money making opportunity or not.  I'm personally leaning towards staying in it.. I got all my primes when they were under $20 and I've more than made my money back.

So I can
a) sell my primes and get more money back (this is tempting it would be about $30k)
b) or wait and see if this model works (I don't think it's a scam but the model may not be sustainable) in which case at a pay rate of .0075/per prime/day I stand to make about $16k in the next 6mos.... I could also sell my excess paycoin that I can't stake to offset the risk on this

decisions decisions. Huh

I'm only going to say this once. Selllllllllllllllllllll you idiot sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30K fucking 30K hell I'll kill you for 30K

You can't be so sure without context. If that $30k for wajiminer is like $30 for your or me, then it might make sense to take the risk.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:53:07 AM

Wow,good find 10BTCaDay  Wink

Most churchgoers are hypocrite's,they talk a good game,but in the end they're selfish.......  Roll Eyes

<<UPVOTE>>

That is pretty much the opposite of "unacceptable".

Cheesy  I like being an oxymoron  Grin  A moron most of the time,but I try to fellow human beings as often as possible,regardless of color or religion or any other stupid reason  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:55:27 AM

For the benefit of this puwaha who sits there discussing Jesus and magical stuff like how paycoins exist and work in the realm of things and if we crunch the numbers we can make it fit.

Lol... what?  I don't even...

Doesn't exist you nutcases. vapor ether nothing to cling onto.

Good grief who let this people loose on the internet.

So what's your beef?

TheIZS

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:56:19 AM

This is an interesting post:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22686

Allen1980s is (or was?) one of the strong AND smart supporters, as far as I could tell from reading some of his posts.

When that guy, and really he was devoted to helping the community for the sake of helping, turns and walks away; you have to know you have really screwed up.

dekay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:58:56 AM

hash talk hamster brains my parents raised me to beware txt book fundamentalist christians there as dangerous as there blind stupidity
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:12:04 AM

hash talk hamster brains my parents raised me to beware txt book fundamentalist christians there as dangerous as there blind stupidity

Anyway... are we done with the religious bashing yet?  Aren't there some new topics about GAW, paycoin, etc that we can debate?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 04:15:51 AM

Anyway... are we done with the religious bashing yet?  Aren't there some new topics about GAW, paycoin, etc that we can debate?

Sadly no. We might need to endure off topic until tomorrow when something big is supposed to happen.
dekay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:20:13 AM

i wasnt bashing christians  just the fundamentalist crazy blind ones that act like ht
TheIZS

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:21:28 AM

So I can

decisions decisions. Huh
what if the coin isnt backed at 20$ or tmw zencloud goes offline nuthin odd about the ceo magic pulled stakers out of his ass today that didnt exist

It comes down to how much risk I'm willing to take..

Do I think zencloud will go offline anytime soon -  no I don't believe that is a risk so I'm not factoring it in (might be dumb but thats how I feel).

Coin not having a valuation of $20 - yes this is the main risk I am considering.. whether I'll be able to consistently sell at a minimum of $20/coin.. I feel like there's a definite risk here, and this is ultimately what will make my decision for me

The SEC is taking GREAT interest in Gawminers right now.. I'd watch out, especially after my huge report.

So after this is all over can paycoin(s) come out to play as anniversary edition?

I have to wait a whole year and I already ordered 10BCTaDAY a commemorative vest, well hell at least I'll have time to have the Johnny Cash logo embroidered.  

Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: