Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376857 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:24:44 PM

anyone who upgraded there hashlets are officially fucked on the 19th the ponzi collaspes or josh says delays or u cant sell paycoin for btc or anything just stake itll come later hows vc cantor fitzgerald going to take this stuart fraser
I'm just wondering if any entity can lock your funds up for that length of time legally. Right off their ToS, is that even legally possible? I can assume so...seems like a record company that gets an artist to sign on a dotted line saying they'll work for little to nothing for years.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:25:25 PM

how can people keep ignoring all the evidence presented to them already??
 it's fud,fud i tells ya. no it's not we have been trying to tell you all. josh will be having a lovely christmas surrounded by all his cult members at his feet. counting your money.

there are people actually waiting for paycoin to do their christmas shopping.lol
look at all the long term members leaving like rats from a sinking ship. i'm one of them.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:26:03 PM

When can I "upgrade" my free Hashlet Genesis to a CashTaker? Will I get a free XPY to put in it too? LOL. What a joke!

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:26:21 PM

So we can cash out our HP on the 19th now maybe - possibly - not actually. If so wonder how many people are going to split the deck or close up shop all together.

So far I haven't seen anything about cashing out. You'd think they would have mentioned an important detail like signing up an exchange. I'm also not seeing any of the following being mentioned anymore:

Source code ("public wallet" sounds dangerously like a Windows binary download or even a web wallet)
Mining pool
POW start/end and technical details
Debit card
Retailers

It seems to be all about POS and HashStakers now. Perhaps cashing out is coming AFTER the POS round starts, so that as many coins as possibly could be enticed to be locked up.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:27:27 PM

When can I "upgrade" my free Hashlet Genesis to a CashTaker? Will I get a free XPY to put in it too? LOL. What a joke!

Later today probably, although it's a good point - not sure about free hashlets. No coin for you Smiley
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:27:36 PM

Don't ridicule people on their poor mistakes. Try to help them to have a different thought process so we can all avoid further instances like this.

That's the thing.  The warning signs are all there and out in the open.  Many of the largest GAW supporters have publicly left while leaving a warning on HT yet these people still follow blindly.
What ways can we help them have a different through process when they are all consumed with greed?  It is truly sad.

I've tried to help people on Twitter but they block me, to attack Josh we must attack his army. They're no longer civilians, many are recruiting more victims.

As if you care... You just want to see GAW crash and burn for your own twisted amusement. If you actually cared about people's investments you'd do what you can to help make GAW a success.

Time to waste my breath - Most of us were GAW supporters at one time. Then we saw the writing on the wall and got out. Something for some reason you are not seeing. If GAW was playing the game straight then we would not even need this forum. But there not plain and simple - Something went wrong along the lines dont know what greed maybe.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
cesckat

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Verba volant, bits persist.

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:28:29 PM

Let's post here to read everything carefully later and know if we can always make money, lol  Cheesy
Seems to be interesting!  Wink

HODL!
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:29:51 PM

@bitpop - It is all your fault. You are not doing what you can do to make CashTakers a success. ROFL. What a fucking joker. Like it is your job to make Josh's delusions come to fruition??  Huh

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:32:36 PM

So we can cash out our HP on the 19th now maybe - possibly - not actually. If so wonder how many people are going to split the deck or close up shop all together.

So far I haven't seen anything about cashing out. You'd think they would have mentioned an important detail like signing up an exchange. I'm also not seeing any of the following being mentioned anymore:

Source code ("public wallet" sounds dangerously like a Windows binary download or even a web wallet)
Mining pool
POW start/end and technical details
Debit card
Retailers

It seems to be all about POS and HashStakers now. Perhaps cashing out is coming AFTER the POS round starts, so that as many coins as possibly could be enticed to be locked up.
They lock them up and it is less likely that people will dump (yeah right). I'm going to guess GAW is the only exchange for PayCoin. Why? Because it's centralized. They can't possibly survive if they're not the only exchange that can fix prices like Mt. Gox, delaying payments as they see fit etc. That is the only possible way and it's becoming more and more likely that this will happen. Well, when so many people are delayed selling because nobody is actually buying, GAW is not going to put up their own money to bail those customers out. There will be more maintenance downtime and fees etc. to try and delay the inevitable. People will not be able to sell, people who buy are doomed. Thus is my vision.
truth_

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:34:07 PM

Don't ridicule people on their poor mistakes. Try to help them to have a different thought process so we can all avoid further instances like this.

That's the thing.  The warning signs are all there and out in the open.  Many of the largest GAW supporters have publicly left while leaving a warning on HT yet these people still follow blindly.
What ways can we help them have a different through process when they are all consumed with greed?  It is truly sad.

I've tried to help people on Twitter but they block me, to attack Josh we must attack his army. They're no longer civilians, many are recruiting more victims.

As if you care... You just want to see GAW crash and burn for your own twisted amusement. If you actually cared about people's investments you'd do what you can to help make GAW a success.

Time to waste my breath - Most of us were GAW supporters at one time. Then we saw the writing on the wall and got out. Something for some reason you are not seeing. If GAW was playing the game straight then we would not even need this forum. But there not plain and simple - Something went wrong along the lines dont know what greed maybe.

Absolutely correct.  Most of us are not here because we want to watch GAW burn its because we saw the signs and have gotten out while we still could.   Many of GAWs biggest supporters have done the same in the past few weeks as they too finally opened their eyes.  Take a step back from the promises of $20 and 400% and try to look at the situation objectively.
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:37:45 PM

@bitpop - It is all your fault. You are not doing what you can do to make CashTakers a success. ROFL. What a fucking joker. Like it is your job to make Josh's delusions come to fruition??  Huh

My point was that bitpop is claiming to want to help people, but by spreading baseless negative sentiment they are doing exactly the opposite. Luckily I think it's obvious that the dozen or so core agitators in this thread have a chip on their shoulder regarding GAW, and can be ignored. Grin

edit: not gonna throw around insults like the rest of ya.
dekay

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:38:31 PM

@bitpop - It is all your fault. You are not doing what you can do to make CashTakers a success. ROFL. What a fucking joker. Like it is your job to make Josh's delusions come to fruition??  Huh
weres the 50mil dollar ad campaign? paycoins release is soon  i guess cnn forgot paycoin and fox the wsj the 2nd one was a major red flag did you c the youtube video of the two only racks of miners in the empty warehouse my bet is this ponzi scheme ends before ur hashlets even upgrade or hp converts josh wont back 20 xpy 400hp wont ever turn to 20$ lol and hashstakers have 0 value
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:40:23 PM

My point was that bitpop is claiming to want to help people, but by spreading baseless negative sentiment they are doing exactly the opposite. Luckily I think it's obvious that the dozen or so core agitators in this thread have a chip on their shoulder regarding GAW, and can be ignored. You in particular come across as a rabid fourteen year old who hasn't left his bedroom for a few months, jackbox.  Grin
Just keep ridiculing people and continue your negative behavior elsewhere. You're no *better than the people who make new accounts to troll your beloved HashTalk for a few moments.

edit: not gonna throw around insults like the rest of ya.
Too late you already did. Get quoted on. Why are you trying to hide now?
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:49:04 PM

I'm not going to help by dumping Bitcoin. Anyone that wants Bitcoin can buy them, some choose to buy paycoin. It's a simple decision.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:51:52 PM

Hey everyone,

Before you all head off to relax this weekend, I wanted to share with you a new project we’re releasing that’s incredibly important to me. More so than most anything we’ve released.

This one is personal.

As many of you know, innovation is one of our highest values as a company. In fact, I was invited to give a speech about it at a Las Vegas conference this year. Innovation is so important to us that it’s right next to customer commitment as a priority. We’ve always stood by two mottos: “Always make the best decision for the customer you can afford to make” and “Never stop making things that matter”.

That isn’t just our philosophy, either. It’s good business. Every single one of you are witnesses to that. If you’re able to treat customers well and continue giving them things that are truly meaningful, then success no longer is an option. It’s an inevitability.

Running your business this way may be expensive in the short run. No one said it was easy. But over time, standing by these values every day builds up a massive title wave of loyalty and support that could no marketing agent or advertisement could ever reproduce.

Nothing replaces good business practices. Which brings me to today’s announcement...

I’m here to tell you that for the first time, we will NOT be innovating anything with this release.

You will.

Announcing the Paybase Build-a-Business Challenge.
The Paybase Challenge is all about challenging you to step up, take a risk, and start a venture. Not tomorrow. Not next week.

Right now.

The Paybase Challenge is an international competition, that invites thousands of entrepreneurs across the world to start a new business or significantly grow their existing one to compete for funding that will be awarded to the most worthy candidates.

How much funding are we talking about? Enough to matter. $500? A thousand? Ten thousand?

No.

The Paybase Challenge is giving out over $100,000!
That’s right. If you have an idea that can change the world, we want you to get the support you need to make that dream a reality.

The entire cash prize pool will be given out to over 50 companies who rise to the top.

The contest starts now and ends March 1st, 2015. Winners will be selected by a panel of expert judges with a proven track record for innovating and starting successful ventures. They will judge contestants on 3 criteria:

Innovation - How impactful is your company? Is it doing something important?
Community - How far has your message spread? How deep is your support?
Design - How beautiful is your website? Does your business look as good as it talks?
Paycoin Revenue - How much revenue can your company prove on Paycoin’s blockchain?

Those are the four criteria that thousands of startups will compete to showcase for.

But what about the best of the best?

The Grand Prize is...

$25,000 in funding, 1:1 coaching from the entire judge panel, international attention from investors, and placement on the paybase.com/challenge.

The grand prize is a package fit for a titan of industry. It’s the whole package – enough to take any earth-shattering idea and propel it to international status.

The prize breakdown is:

And to go into a little more detail, the grand prize is a complete transformative prize package that includes $25,000 of funding, personal coaching from the entire Paycoin Challenge judge panel, international attention from investors and media, and perminent recognition on paybase.com/challenge as the 2015 Paybase Challenge Grand Prize winners.

The grand prize will completely transform not one company, but two.

That’s right. Two.

Because...

We’re allowing Existing Companies to compete for a second Grand Prize!
We know many of you are eager to launch a new startup - but many of you already run your own businesses. You don’t want to miss out on the chance to compete on a world stage either.

That’s why we’re also giving a Grand Prize out for you. There’s one for new startups and one for existing small businesses. The only difference is existing companies will face tougher competition since they’re all competing for the grand prize and they will be judged largely for the work they do in innovation, community, design, and revenue during the event (Jan-March).

Doing this allows us to let everyone compete at the top on an even playing field, without new startups being displaced by companies with months or even years of a running start!

And if that weren’t enough. We’re throwing in more. On top of all that, at the end of the Challenge,

We will host a community vote to select three additional winners

Three hard-working companies will be voted by the community for greatest:
Style - The company with the best logo.
Impact - The company that gives the most back to the community.
Vision - The company that would make the biggest impact if it had Fortune 500 funding.

$2000 for each!

And guess what - companies CAN win multiple prizes. That means the even the grand prize winners can win the above as well!

The Paybase Challenge is going to give every single one of you the chance to show the world what you’re made of. Go out. Innovate. Change the world with something no one else has thought of.

And if you can’t think of anything that no one else has done before, then do something you’ve never done before. Step outside of your comfort zone and challenge yourself. Start a something new. Accept Paycoin. Expand crypto.

When you go out and start building your company, I want you to remember this.

Chase the vision, not the money.
The money will come later. It always does.

Don’t start your venture for greed. Don’t accept just Paycoin from your customers because you want as many coins as you can get.

Accept Paycoin because you know what the future holds. Accept Paycoin because you’re committed to making a difference. Accept Paycoin because you know that this journey has only just started.

Dig in, everyone. It’s time to get to work.

This is only the beginning!

Think about that when you decide what to do this weekend. I hope to see you in front of the judge panel in March : )

Good night, everyone.

Stake on!

Josh

THIS ISN'T GOOD!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:54:06 PM

Well, it's likely $25,000 in Paycoin, which is 1250 Paycoin for the grand prize. Who knows how much that will be worth for reals? It could be $12.50. It could be $30,000.

Or he could surprise us and pay out in cash. lol.
dekay

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:55:16 PM

Hey everyone,

Before you all head off to relax this weekend, I wanted to share with you a new project we’re releasing that’s incredibly important to me. More so than most anything we’ve released.

This one is personal.

As many of you know, innovation is one of our highest values as a company. In fact, I was invited to give a speech about it at a Las Vegas conference this year. Innovation is so important to us that it’s right next to customer commitment as a priority. We’ve always stood by two mottos: “Always make the best decision for the customer you can afford to make” and “Never stop making things that matter”.

That isn’t just our philosophy, either. It’s good business. Every single one of you are witnesses to that. If you’re able to treat customers well and continue giving them things that are truly meaningful, then success no longer is an option. It’s an inevitability.

Running your business this way may be expensive in the short run. No one said it was easy. But over time, standing by these values every day builds up a massive title wave of loyalty and support that could no marketing agent or advertisement could ever reproduce.

Nothing replaces good business practices. Which brings me to today’s announcement...

I’m here to tell you that for the first time, we will NOT be innovating anything with this release.

You will.

Announcing the Paybase Build-a-Business Challenge.
The Paybase Challenge is all about challenging you to step up, take a risk, and start a venture. Not tomorrow. Not next week.

Right now.

The Paybase Challenge is an international competition, that invites thousands of entrepreneurs across the world to start a new business or significantly grow their existing one to compete for funding that will be awarded to the most worthy candidates.

How much funding are we talking about? Enough to matter. $500? A thousand? Ten thousand?

No.

The Paybase Challenge is giving out over $100,000!
That’s right. If you have an idea that can change the world, we want you to get the support you need to make that dream a reality.

The entire cash prize pool will be given out to over 50 companies who rise to the top.

The contest starts now and ends March 1st, 2015. Winners will be selected by a panel of expert judges with a proven track record for innovating and starting successful ventures. They will judge contestants on 3 criteria:

Innovation - How impactful is your company? Is it doing something important?
Community - How far has your message spread? How deep is your support?
Design - How beautiful is your website? Does your business look as good as it talks?
Paycoin Revenue - How much revenue can your company prove on Paycoin’s blockchain?

Those are the four criteria that thousands of startups will compete to showcase for.

But what about the best of the best?

The Grand Prize is...

$25,000 in funding, 1:1 coaching from the entire judge panel, international attention from investors, and placement on the paybase.com/challenge.

The grand prize is a package fit for a titan of industry. It’s the whole package – enough to take any earth-shattering idea and propel it to international status.

The prize breakdown is:

https://i.imgur.com/3S1FF6S.png

And to go into a little more detail, the grand prize is a complete transformative prize package that includes $25,000 of funding, personal coaching from the entire Paycoin Challenge judge panel, international attention from investors and media, and perminent recognition on paybase.com/challenge as the 2015 Paybase Challenge Grand Prize winners.

The grand prize will completely transform not one company, but two.

That’s right. Two.

Because...

We’re allowing Existing Companies to compete for a second Grand Prize!
We know many of you are eager to launch a new startup - but many of you already run your own businesses. You don’t want to miss out on the chance to compete on a world stage either.

That’s why we’re also giving a Grand Prize out for you. There’s one for new startups and one for existing small businesses. The only difference is existing companies will face tougher competition since they’re all competing for the grand prize and they will be judged largely for the work they do in innovation, community, design, and revenue during the event (Jan-March).

Doing this allows us to let everyone compete at the top on an even playing field, without new startups being displaced by companies with months or even years of a running start!

And if that weren’t enough. We’re throwing in more. On top of all that, at the end of the Challenge,

We will host a community vote to select three additional winners

Three hard-working companies will be voted by the community for greatest:
Style - The company with the best logo.
Impact - The company that gives the most back to the community.
Vision - The company that would make the biggest impact if it had Fortune 500 funding.

$2000 for each!

And guess what - companies CAN win multiple prizes. That means the even the grand prize winners can win the above as well!

The Paybase Challenge is going to give every single one of you the chance to show the world what you’re made of. Go out. Innovate. Change the world with something no one else has thought of.

And if you can’t think of anything that no one else has done before, then do something you’ve never done before. Step outside of your comfort zone and challenge yourself. Start a something new. Accept Paycoin. Expand crypto.

When you go out and start building your company, I want you to remember this.

Chase the vision, not the money.
The money will come later. It always does.

Don’t start your venture for greed. Don’t accept just Paycoin from your customers because you want as many coins as you can get.

Accept Paycoin because you know what the future holds. Accept Paycoin because you’re committed to making a difference. Accept Paycoin because you know that this journey has only just started.

Dig in, everyone. It’s time to get to work.

This is only the beginning!

Think about that when you decide what to do this weekend. I hope to see you in front of the judge panel in March : )

Good night, everyone.

Stake on!

Josh

THIS ISN'T GOOD!
its a hidden message see u infront of a judge panel march
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:00:18 PM

REALLY?!?!? THAT WAS THEIR PLAN FOR MASS RETAILER ADOPTION?? This insults my intelligence. I have to go mourn for the lost souls and I fear in reading the post on HashTalk to see the comments thanking him. People... come on. Faith in humanity dwindling.
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:01:45 PM

Paycoin challenge wall
They are basically bribing businesses to accept paycoin.  He just basically admitted he doesn't have any partnerships that are willing to accept paycoin and is willing to pay for businesses to accept his paycoin by building business models around it.  That is how I'm deciphering this and if this is correct that would be one of the biggest red flags that paycoin will be utterly useless.
GAW_Homero

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:03:06 PM

Input Output

People paying him FIAT to make Paycoins, him paying companies their FIAT to use paycoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: