Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150176 times)
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:17:35 AM

Yea, so, what do we decide on this? Because investors are stakeholders and we have our rights too.

In other words:

I agree with 1 day extension, let people invest for 1 day extra. That's it. A week is suicide.

And Weekend Warrior, that 6 BTC prostitute must be really clean. Is it The Blonde?

How is it suicide?
I didn't know you could see into the future.

Because I know the markets. Dev, please consider extending for 1 day only (if you really want to extend). People know about it now and need to decide.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clown.scar

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:19:37 AM

I'm OUT, no room to grow my bitcoins.
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:20:45 AM

Hmmm...Lets see here after a quick read of this thread after seeing it get bumped so many times...

• Dev extends initial ICO due to lack of funding (sucks for investors, but understandable since total was ~20 btc)
  • Dev decreases XAI price which is good an sets a MINIMUM amount of BTC for extension to reach for project to continue
  • Minimum BTC required is exceeded by about 20 BTC, and last minute the dev still decides to extend the ICO AGAIN
  • All investors prior to final extension receive 20% bonus
  • No refund options

This is like ping-pong. Everytime the dev does something to piss off early investors, but everytime he makes up for it somehow. First time he lowered the price per coin, and the second time, he gave investors a 20% bonus. I've done some research on the dev, and as an actual developer he seems legit. He's proven himself with XQN. What should scare you guys are these;

Its obvious the dev sucks at marketing, and doesnt realize that always going back on your word loses investor trust no matter how you reward them in return. The last time is even worse because the dev used the whole 'received extension requests privately' which is really not believable. The dev being greedy is besides the point. The point is, dev gave terms, and he didn't follow through with them...not once, but TWICE.

Secondly, and this is something I see alot of you dont realize, but even a quick glance at this thread you can tell that the top promoters are ; Alty, CrazyLoaf, and a bit from dasource.

In case you didn't know, these are the CLOAKcoin devs. The same guys who lied about the PoSA feature for CLOAK for months, worked with Bobsurplus behind the scenes to pump & dump the coin, and announced a 'secret' project CIARA (Which was pure bullshit hype of course) even before there was a functioning PoSA (Which of course never worked). Who knows what kind of dealings they have behind the scenes with the dev? Even without dealings with the dev, any coins associated with these guys cannot be trusted, especially when they obviously hold a large stake. This is the biggest red flag here tbh.

So the shady Cloak team obviously has a decent amount of XAI. No thanks. I wouldn't doubt it if they just dump @ market and try to accumulate dirt cheap kind of like what happened with Sembro. Speaking of Sembro, that was another coin whos ICO got extended last minute, and price dumped immediately 50% below ICO on launch and further dumped to 15% of ICO price. Big ouch for investors.  

Look at it this way, I'd rather catch the XAI dumps on launch for cheap coins, than throw in my BTC to this sale and immediately lose value of my investment. This is the final extension? How many times has the dev changed ICO terms by now? You guys really want to keep playing this game? Risk management. Best thing you guys can do is flood this thread with refund requests.

Remember, its better safe than sorry.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:28:59 AM

Hmmm...Lets see here after a quick read of this thread after seeing it get bumped so many times...

• Dev extends initial ICO due to lack of funding (sucks for investors, but understandable since total was ~20 btc)
  • Dev decreases XAI price which is good an sets a MINIMUM amount of BTC for extension to reach for project to continue
  • Minimum BTC required is exceeded by about 20 BTC, and last minute the dev still decides to extend the ICO AGAIN
  • No refund options

This is like ping-pong. Everytime the dev does something to piss off early investors, but everytime he makes up for it somehow. First time he lowered the price per coin, and the second time, he gave investors a 20% bonus. I've done some research on the dev, and as an actual developer he seems legit. He's proven himself with XQN. What should scare you guys are these;

Its obvious the dev sucks at marketing, and doesnt realize that always going back on your word loses investor trust no matter how you reward them in return. The point is, dev gave terms, and he didn't follow through with them...not once, but TWICE.

Secondly, and this is something I see alot of you dont realize, but even a quick glance at this thread you can tell that the top promoters are ; Alty, CrazyLoaf, and a bit from dasource.

In case you didn't know, these are the CLOAKcoin devs. The same guys who lied about the PoSA feature for CLOAK for months, worked with Bobsurplus behind the scenes to pump & dump the coin, and announced a 'secret' project CIARA (Which was pure bullshit hype of course) even before there was a functioning PoSA (Which of course never worked). Who knows what kind of dealings they have behind the scenes with the dev? Even without dealings with the dev, any coins associated with these guys cannot be trusted, especially when they obviously hold a large stake. This is the biggest red flag here tbh.

So the shady Cloak team obviously has a decent amount of XAI. No thanks. I wouldn't doubt it if they just dump @ market and try to accumulate dirt cheap kind of like what happened with Sembro. Speaking of Sembro, that was another coin whos ICO got extended last minute, and price dumped immediately 50% below ICO on launch and further dumped to 15% of ICO price. Big ouch for investors.  

Look at it this way, I'd rather catch the XAI dumps on launch for cheap coins, than throw in my BTC to this sale and immediately lose value of my investment. This is the final extension? How many times has the dev changed ICO terms by now? You guys really want to keep playing this game? Risk management. Best thing you guys can do is flood this thread with refund requests.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Quite the conspiracy we got going on here.

I've got one of my own.
Sky net supporters find XAI thread..
What do you think they do next?

twitter @antiiclimax
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:37:39 AM

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, and I'll put food on my family!

jl777 doesn't speak with a forked tongue, sorry, but I can't see much new money for Sapience now. Probably damaged goods unless Cedric has a rabbit up his sleeve.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:45:50 AM

• No refund options

Its obvious the dev sucks at marketing, and doesnt realize that always going back on your word loses investor trust no matter how you reward them in return. The point is, dev gave terms, and he didn't follow through with them...not once, but TWICE.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

I've got one of my own.

Its not a conspiracy. Its my own opinions based on factual evidence from both the behavior of the dev and involvement of the old shady Cloak crew. I'm not telling anyone to not invest. Feel free if you really want to. But if you do, your risk management is obviously quite poor. Just a warning for some, and reminder for others.

neo666

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:47:39 AM

Ok, we got our point out.
I'm sorry to loose my temper earlier, but what is done is done. My apologize.
I felt bad cause I spot something great value early, invest, in hope for big return (in 2nd, 3rd q of 2015), before mayority of people would notice it's true potential. Timing is everything in these waters.
To one who has not much funds to invest, that is specially important, since it gains alot by being early. I'm sure you understand that Cedric, since you extend crowfunding, because of same reason, to get more funds needed for project...same as we-to get more funds at the end, cause beiing early. We are all here for profits.
As manny have proven, there is no need for huge funds for new things to be delivered and succed, all there is needed is devotion to project. Which here obviosly is!
20% + is a step in right direction, but what you've done is wrong. Should of stick with dates stated, or annouce earlier for extending!
Just me beiing honest.

ps. please update http://crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com/---> The Sapience AIFX crowd fund will begin on November 19, 2014 at 00:00 EST and end on November 26, 2014 at 11:59:59 EST  

myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:47:47 AM

Wow. Things got a bit noisy towards over the last 24 hours...  Roll Eyes

@ Cedric: I'm sure it was a tough call to extend the crowd fund yet again, and I do hope that people will get over it and understand that there is simply a better shot at success by raising some more BTC. I was the 3rd to invest, so I'm one of those that have had BTC 'held' here for the longest. I'm fine with the updated terms, which bumped the early investor rewards by a bit, and thus is compensating for some of the dilution that will occur by having more participants.

@ All: Be mindful of the FUD and outright deception that goes on around these forums. This is an honest dev. Otherwise, with future investors locked in, he could have simply bought XAI using his own BTC, and later assign those coins privately however agreed. Some of the most successful IPOs in recent history, are aggressive plays of moving BTC from right hand to left hand. This is not it.

That said, all the FUD that just surfaced, is a clear sign of success...
We must be headed in the right direction!  Wink

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:54:17 AM

Sapience isn't the only AI game in town, jl777 is just about to launch a 'SkyNET' asset, part of the SuperNET I assume.

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/reserved-6826/

Interesting timing. jl777 announces the AI asset, quite mysteriously, on the 2nd of December - well after XAI has been announced.

No real substance at all to the asset 'launch' that I can see. Plus the name SkyNET appears to be heavily trademarked.. http://tmsearch.uspto.gov

Kind of feels like jl777 knows a good idea when he sees one...  Wink
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:00:53 AM

• No refund options

*puts on tinfoil hat*

I've got one of my own.

Its not a conspiracy. Its my own opinions based on factual evidence from both the behavior of the dev and involvement of the old shady Cloak crew. I'm not telling anyone to not invest. Feel free if you really want to. But if you do, your risk management is obviously quite poor. Just a warning for some, and reminder for others.

lol baseless accusations. It's all quite simple actually. Since someone invested in this coin, it must mean They are pulling strings behind the scenes.

What factual evidence do you have to support this theory?

So far I see you stretching a bunch of bullshit that happened with cloak months ago in hopes it sticks to XAI, which have no correlation to one another other than the fact that one of the cloak devs have posted in this thread.

Give up these so called facts that connect cloak to XAI or take your fud elsewhere.

Glad to see the supernet trolls have joined the party.

twitter @antiiclimax
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:09:40 AM

Let's just get this straight. This project is 100% independent from myself as in I have literally no say in what happens. That's actually a nice feeling because I'm not sure you have any idea about how complicated it is to run a coin to meet everybody's expectations.

Not that this is really the place to do it but why not.

Did you see what my team actually did in cloak from the start that was unique at that time?

Trade feature from wallet to exchanges.
Anon feature that used exchanges themselves to obfuscate.
(Later on) PoS protocol extensions to transmit data

Those were finished and they were the start of the whole project.

Then we attempted PoSA that was a massive undertaking and we got it working, was anybody paying me to do it??? no, but everyone wanted to get rich from the hard work.

So we built the exchange anon and the public / investors deemed it not good enough... we accepted that and to meet the demands came up with PoSA concept. The first version was found to not meet expectations so we went back to the drawing boards and changed again and again... in the end I had to pull the plug on my involvement because I couldn't keep funding... dev work is expensive if you have to start rebuilding and running overtime... but had we carried on it would of worked out as originally stated I'm sure.

Cloak set out to do some extremely innovative things and I did everything I could to do those, it was never a scam and there was absolutely no involvement with Bob Surplus, myself and others from the team even turned him away when he came digging for extra info.

Back to this coin. Sapience:

I am not on the dev team and literally had no idea about it until two days ago.

Immediately when I spotted it I knew that this is an amazing opportunity to get a purely hands free investment. AI in a coin has the "magic" that I once tried to do and that's what drew me in without hesitation.

It would be a shame to spoil this thread because of past events that are completely unrelated, scamming people has never interested me and never will as it's not my nature to do so. Sometimes things just don't go the way they were planned and that's because of lack of experience and wait for it... funding!

I'll give this coin as much support as I can, just as I always have with anything I've been invested in... it's what we all do and we're all learning and improving based on past failures and successes. That's self improvement and it's important, but getting stuck in and trying whether it's making a coin or simply investing is what get's us places.

The dev is extremely talented, his real world name and reputation is on the line and the project has all the hallmarks of becoming bigger than we know if treated correctly.

I'm glad to be an part of it as an early investor and will encourage others to do the same during this last chance week, which I asked for too so I can buy some more Cheesy

CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:19:30 AM

Hmm, I dunno, is that what it is?  I hope not...  I have had a number of people suggest to me that I look into SuperNET and how we might work together.  I haven't had a chance to look at it in detail, but my impression was that it is like an ETF of alt-coins trading as a basket on NXT.  And then I started picking up the idea that they were working on a service bus like BlockNet, for interconnecting coin networks.  I'd be curious to see if they have a working service bus implementation that I could play with.  I'd rather we find ways to work together for the benefit of all of our projects so we can move the ball forward for crypto overall.
iSimantri

Activity: 476

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:27:43 AM

no need to hurry to buy / invest, now dev have 55BTC, at the end 2nd extension, dev will collect ~65BTC , and there will be 3rd extension, 4th extension,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dev said many request from community, which community  Huh as you can see, no movement from 55 BTC

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:28:06 AM

Hmm, I dunno, is that what it is?  I hope not...  I have had a number of people suggest to me that I look into SuperNET and how we might work together.  I haven't had a chance to look at it in detail, but my impression was that it is like an ETF of alt-coins trading as a basket on NXT.  And then I started picking up the idea that they were working on a service bus like BlockNet, for interconnecting coin networks.  I'd be curious to see if they have a working service bus implementation that I could play with.  I'd rather we find ways to work together for the benefit of all of our projects so we can move the ball forward for crypto overall.

Well, don't look into that statement too deeply.
I'm just suggesting the connection may exist.
It is kind of strange we got a huge amount of disapproval the day after they announce their project.

twitter @antiiclimax
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:30:13 AM

no need to hurry to buy / invest, now dev have 55BTC, at the end 2nd extension, dev will collect ~65BTC , and there will be 3rd extension, 4th extension,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dev said many request from community, which community  Huh as you can see, no movement from 55 BTC

I quote "WTS

btt account, Sr.Member with good feedback, i want to retire from cryptocurrency, reply or PM me with your best offer"

obviously this is an alt account looking to generate some fud.

twitter @antiiclimax
iSimantri

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:33:45 AM

no need to hurry to buy / invest, now dev have 55BTC, at the end 2nd extension, dev will collect ~65BTC , and there will be 3rd extension, 4th extension,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dev said many request from community, which community  Huh as you can see, no movement from 55 BTC

I quote "WTS

btt account, Sr.Member with good feedback, i want to retire from cryptocurrency, reply or PM me with your best offer"

does it disturb you ?

Pig Farm Investment
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:34:22 AM

Agreed, that made no sense at all.

If people could send btc immediately without having to convert from fiat they wouldn't of asked for an extension in the first place!

Give it a few days to see a real difference.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:37:31 AM

I quote "WTS

does it disturb you ?

It makes me smile when fud is so blatantly obvious.
Thanks for the chuckle.

twitter @antiiclimax
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:41:30 AM

Hmm, I dunno, is that what it is?  I hope not...  I have had a number of people suggest to me that I look into SuperNET and how we might work together.  I haven't had a chance to look at it in detail, but my impression was that it is like an ETF of alt-coins trading as a basket on NXT.  And then I started picking up the idea that they were working on a service bus like BlockNet, for interconnecting coin networks.  I'd be curious to see if they have a working service bus implementation that I could play with.  I'd rather we find ways to work together for the benefit of all of our projects so we can move the ball forward for crypto overall.

So, you still intend to keep it open for another week? After all this criticism?

I'm going to fill my asshole up with lubricant, because I feel assraped. Does my ass show a big red cross with the text: "please fuck me"? I don't think so.

I feel fucked.

FUCKED!
iSimantri

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:41:59 AM

I quote "WTS

does it disturb you ?

It makes me smile when fud is so blatantly obvious.
Thanks for the chuckle.

thanks too for the extension

Pig Farm Investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: