Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150176 times)
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:44:22 AM

Glad to see the supernet trolls have joined the party.
Hmm, I dunno, is that what it is?  I hope not...  I have had a number of people suggest to me that I look into SuperNET and how we might work together.  I haven't had a chance to look at it in detail, but my impression was that it is like an ETF of alt-coins trading as a basket on NXT.  And then I started picking up the idea that they were working on a service bus like BlockNet, for interconnecting coin networks.  I'd be curious to see if they have a working service bus implementation that I could play with.  I'd rather we find ways to work together for the benefit of all of our projects so we can move the ball forward for crypto overall.

So, you still intend to keep it open for another week? After all this criticism?

You have yet to express why you figure the one week extension is bad.
Other than "knowing markets".
Which says jack all.

twitter @antiiclimax

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:04:46 AM

I will follow this project , probably buy a few after my own research Smiley

victorteoh

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:08:10 AM

Guys

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:10:49 PM

Anyway, a refund would be in place for the people who want out now. I mean, you changed the rules yourself without even bothering to ask if the investors were okay with it.

People agreed with those exact terms, you changed it twice. I don't think that's even legal. So, how are you going to handle this? If I knew that you were going to extend this yet again, I wouldn't have bought.
iSimantri

Activity: 476

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:19:24 PM

Anyway, a refund would be in place for the people who want out now. I mean, you changed the rules yourself without even bothering to ask if the investors were okay with it.

People agreed with those exact terms, you changed it twice. I don't think that's even legal. So, how are you going to handle this? If I knew that you were going to extend this yet again, I wouldn't have bought.

i believe, according to dev rule, there will be no refund, all sales are final. There are no refunds whatsoever.
in this case, dev can't breaking or changes the rules  Grin
in other case, dev can  Grin

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:22:48 PM

Funny how Gunther can't wait longer than ten minutes before posting with his sock puppet account.

Edit: those pump and dumps you orchestrate are considered fraudulent. You're one too talk about legalities.

twitter @antiiclimax
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:34:13 PM

Funny how Gunther can't wait longer than ten minutes before posting with his sock puppet account.

Edit: the pump and dumps you orchestrate are considered to be fraud. You're one too talk about legalities.

?

P&D isn't illegal in alts, because there are no rules. However, it's different with crowdsales/ico's/etc.
You can't singlehandedly change the rules of your game without giving the people a way to get back their money.

It's a win/win: only real investors are staying -> happy people. Most people will just dump this after launch because they feel assraped by the dev. Is that what he wants?
My asshole is sore from his raping and my tube of lubricant is empty. What now? He just keeps fucking me and many others?

Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:40:37 PM

Edit: those pump and dumps you orchestrate are considered fraudulent. You're one too talk about legalities.

You are wrong this is sock puppet account of Holy Gunther  Grin

But sorry dude, you're name says it all....
I checked your posthistory, seeing which shitty coins you "invested" in the past, you're posts here are no longer to be considered as serious. 

Bye bye
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:41:23 PM

My asshole is sore from his raping and my tube of lubricant is empty. What now? He just keeps fucking me and many others?

On a serious note I'll take your coins from you as soon as this hits an exchange.
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:56:21 PM

Gunther,

Let's keep the tone appropriate if possible.
If it's OK with you to state how much BTC you have invested, I will consider taking your crowd fund position.
This is not an offer yet, as I would need to check:
 - If I have or can make available the necessary BTC.
 - If the dev would provide the escrow to this effect (would need to shift XAI allocations).
 - If the resulting position on the crowd fund still enjoys the early bird bonus.

I'm certain that others might be interested as well, assuming you just want an honest exit.

While naysayers are clearly around, it's also common that these are just the most vocal ones. There are plenty of people that are happy with the updated terms, even if there is some individual penalty to them (such is my situation for example).

It's understandable that for a quick & easy profit, some people just wanted the ICO to reach the minimum amount and close there. They would then hold the highest percentage of XAI. Others are more committed to the fundamentals of this project in the long run, and would be happier if more funds are collected, thus ensuring a larger number of stake holders, larger community, better chances of success.

Both positions are perfectly understandable and valid, as long as people present their case with a bit of common sense.
Cheers.

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:01:47 PM

Now seems we will have no more investors and no more trust...oh maan,, :/ nice work..

Ryse

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:01:56 PM

Well that escalated quickly. I see that FUD has already begun. I for one, did my research and know who the dev is & his capabilities. I put in a generous amount into the ICO so far, and the remainder of my capital will be catching those panic dumps. You are more than welcome to dump on market so myself & anyone with half a brain can take those precious XAI off your hands.  Wink

We are all stardust.
neo666

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:13:24 PM

just a hint:  XQN holders will also benefit from XAI, let's not forget that. And XQN is cheap atm Wink  So if you like XAI, you better get some XQN too and let them stake! Wink
cheers
CryptShark

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:33:32 PM

just a hint:  XQN holders will also benefit from XAI, let's not forget that. And XQN is cheap atm Wink  So if you like XAI, you better get some XQN too and let them stake! Wink
cheers

Dev is not a guy of his word, he might change this as well....he has lost his credibility!
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:41:32 PM

What was going on in the dev's head when he thought that extending the ICO while depreciating the value of XAI will somehow gain him an influx of new investors?

All this gains is a mob of pissed off early investors as you can see. Not only does this damage any rep he's built, but even the XQN iinvestors will be affected.

You dont have to be pro at marketing to realize that going back on your word is going to piss people off. I mean, thats common sense.

Worst of all you use the whole 'many people requested an extension privately" LOL. Who in their right mind would believe this bullshit? lmao
"Yes dev, I invested in XAI, please keep it open for one more week so more people can buy  because im an idiot and want absolutely no benefits from being an early investor. So please keep extending until you're content!"

Dev probably thinks because he got ~40 BTC due to the 2nd extension he thinks he's going to get another ~40 BTC from the third. LOL

You're looking at 2-3 BTC at best, and that wont be till the last minute. No one will buy this shit knowing that theyre going to get 20%  less than the first 55+ BTC worth of investments.

LMAO. Common sense you fools.

Horrible move by the dev. Greed or not.  

GL investors. Brace yourselves for the market dump.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:43:14 PM

What was going on in the dev's head when he thought that extending the ICO while depreciating the value of XAI will somehow gain him an influx of investors?

All this gains is a mob of pissed off early investors as you can see. Not only does this damage any rep he's built, but even the XQN iinvestors will be affected.

You dont have to be pro at marketing to realize that going back on your word is going to piss people off. I mean, thats common sense.

Dev probably thinks because he got ~40 BTC due to the 2nd extension he thinks he's going to get another ~40 BTC from the third. LOL

You're looking at 2-3 BTC at best, and that wont be till the last minute. No one will buy this shit knowing that theyre going to get less than the first 55+ BTC.

LMAO. Common sense you fools.

Horrible move by the dev. Greed or not. 

GL investors. Brace yourselves for the market dump.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

+1

Yes its Greed....
rhkazani1

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:44:58 PM

Dev end the ICO tonight, its still not too late.......
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:51:18 PM

@senseless-ranters:
If you were an early investor, you got your initial XAI allocation bumped by 20%, to partly counteract the dilution that will occur if additional funding is received, and to compensate you for bearing with the additional extension. If you're not happy with the updated terms, use the crowd fund contacts to see if you can reach some sort of refund agreement.
What's all the fuss about?

rhkazani1

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:57:32 PM

@senseless-ranters:
If you were an early investor, you got your initial XAI allocation bumped by 20%, to partly counteract the dilution that will occur if additional funding is received, and to compensate you for bearing with the additional extension. If you're not happy with the updated terms, use the crowd fund contacts to see if you can reach some sort of refund agreement.

Seems you just woke up and started to post, read earlier posts me and couple of others want a refund, however, haven't heard back on that....
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:02:43 PM

@senseless-ranters:

ok so..

-20% increase in value

VS.

-lost early investor trust
-proven developer greed/poor common sense,
-proven dev cannot stick to his own terms,
-proven a known shady group are the only ones rooting for this extension,
-bullshit excuse that dev received 'many' extension request...privately.

Do you even Risk Management bro? U must be new to trading.

Last thing that can save what rep the dev has left is if he would provide these poor sods a refund. But greed tells me thats not going to happen.  Wink
Dont worry guys, you'll get 30-50% of your BTC back when the market opens. Better than nothing am i right?  Wink

This is SembroToken all over again. Always happens when a dev blatantly shows greed during ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: