Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150176 times)
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:03:28 PM

Seems you just woke up and started to post, read earlier posts me and couple of others want a refund, however, haven't heard back on that....

No. Do you mean that this one post of yours is in fact a request for a refund?
I am with you!

All that you've done otherwise, is complain that you don't like the new terms, characterize this or that action as greedy, or request for yet another change of terms by dropping the extension now. I would expect that people would at least remember that the *ideal funding target* was initially set at 450 BTC. Get some perspective.

The dev has generally been around during US daytime, so it's likely that you'll hear from him soon.
Personally, I don't expect him to be awake 24/7.

EDIT: J9901, it's been a while, but it was about time I increased my ignore list. Sorry but I will not be responding to any of your posts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:06:32 PM

EDIT: J9901, it's been a while, but it was about time I increased my ignore list. Sorry but I will not be responding to any of your posts.

Of course you wont, because I'm right and you have absolutely no counter-argument. So yeah. its better for you to stay quiet.

Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:41:18 PM

So dev, what is your answer? And don't post a pic of you partying with the ico money.
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:00:28 PM

So dev, what is your answer? And don't post a pic of you partying with the ico money.

If you do just a little research you will find out a lot about the dev. He is the reason I have no fear for my investment. If anyone can pull off AI on the Blockchain, he is the guy! Earlybirds got 20% bonus. I am happy with that, lets move on.
wickedsick

Activity: 467

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:06:45 PM

please stop this bullshit!
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:32:46 PM

Pretty obvious that this group is working together in a coordinated attack to discredit XAI.

Notice how close together these accounts are posting..

They all post with in minutes of one another.

I wouldn't be surprised if all this drama stemmed from 1-2 people and their half dozen alt accounts.

twitter @antiiclimax
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:52:01 PM

Pretty obvious that this group is working together in a coordinated attack to discredit XAI.

I wouldn't be surprised if all this drama stemmed from 1-2 people and their half dozen alt accounts.

Oh man ..little bit paraniod .. Cheesy ..
angry ppl..and totally understandable

BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:03:47 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 11:02:31 AM by BitcoinBaBa

There are no excuces in my eyes for what he did, even the first extension was not intented, but I said ok...
Changing the rules of the game in these times of crypto scams and all? WTF?
Given out his identity? That doesn't mean shit tbh, look at mintpal, we all know who they are, and how's that help with gettin' funds back from mint? It doesn't!  
I am pissed as hell

We haven't changed any rules of the game, it is just a one week extension on the crowd sale window.  That's it.

"That's it"? This angers me a bit.
The deadline is one of the most vital terms and changing it does indeed change the game. The decision reeks lack of market sense .
In a crowd fund any changes to be made should be consulted with the crowd first.  

XAI has a lot going its way. In the current alt environment even getting 55 btc is no mean feat but now you have invited a lot of negativity and circle jerking and investors are not to be blamed for that.

I beg to differ.
Changing the crowd fund terms has clearly ruffled some feathers and early backers have every right to vent out their frustration.
I sold some of my other coins at a loss to get in after seeing the value proposition emerging towards the end of crowd sale.

If the terms are changed and refund is not even an option.It actually does fit the definition of dare I say, a scam.

iSimantri

Activity: 476

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:28:38 AM

Total BTC Received: 56.19787000
ends in approx 6 days 4 hours.

before last extension, they collect around 55.9 BTC

big movement,due to many, many requests from the community.  Grin

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
kennyP

Activity: 544

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:57:07 AM

More details on SkyNET released, looks like it's further developed than I first thought

http://finhive.com/roadmap.html

@Cedric, reach out to these guys asap
klopper

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:17:32 AM

Investors back your project with ~50 BTC. You break your own rules and literally give sh** about your investors.

The people who want an extension (the ones YOU listen to) are the ones who have not invested (nothing to lose) in this project.
Now they probably won't even invest. Too much negativity in the thread.

In my opinion you have listened to the wrong people, and broken the rules YOU set.

What is accomplished by this?

A VERY small amount of extra BTC invested.
Turning this thread from positive to negative.
Losing confidence and trust from your investors.

I think XAI has a lot of potential. BUT the crowdfund should have ended as stated on december 03.

Also a week is too long for an extension, two days extension would have been more than enough for someone needing to convert fiat to BTC.
And they already had weeks to do so.

I was going to stake my coins, not sure what I will do now.

Regards,

Your top investor.
1    12TYi4UGTT8CZjewHfG6kFCaMaCcDu7fd8    7.50000000    AW4S2y3YHuFQ3YfgEgksgmUhKrTsLW5332    37,500.00000000    3.34
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:04:42 AM

Investors back your project with ~50 BTC. You break your own rules and literally give sh** about your investors.

Eh? An additional 20% is being rewarded to the initial investors and you call that not giving a shit?

The people who want an extension (the ones YOU listen to) are the ones who have not invested (nothing to lose) in this project.

That's incorrect and based on what? I don't know about the others but I invested some when I spotted this and still intend to. In terms of too much negativity in this thread... Who's fault is that? It's been totally uncalled for and to everyone on the outside it reeks of selfless greed driven by extremely short sighted people that don't seem to care too much about the longevity of this project but instead are more concerned about making a quick buck.

In my opinion you have listened to the wrong people, and broken the rules YOU set.

He's listened to people that will put more btc into this, which is the entire purpose of a crowdfund! Rules were there to encourage investors to step in earlier, but like it's been said before... some of them like myself hadn't seen this til the last minute... because this is a crowdfund (to gain working capital) he chose to give us a chance.

Come off it, it's not even been two days since the extension was given. Give the banks a chance to allow us access to our own money Tongue.

Who's fault is that? give yourself a pat on the back.

Did it make sense then as investors to turn this thread into the fud storm? Is that really how you help your investment? Congrats on that too btw.

I think XAI has a lot of potential. BUT the crowdfund should have ended as stated on december 03.

The potential hasn't changed, infact it's going to have an improved chance of success that extra funding will provide for.

Also a week is too long for an extension, two days extension would have been more than enough for someone needing to convert fiat to BTC.

Nonsense. My bank still hasn't credited the exchange with the funds I initiated transfer of yesterday. Then the exchange used for purchasing the btc - only processes withdrawals - once per day so there's a good chance the btc won't be available before Monday.

How about try being positive so they are actually worth something.

Regards,

Your top investor.

Again. Not sure that kicking up a fuss over a 7 day extension and contributing to the fud here is the best way to go about protecting your investment. Ah... I get it... unless you don't want others to invest to protect your % of coins... haha!
sasha35625

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:15:02 AM

Interested. Neural Nets + Blockchain is the next frontier.

klopper

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:16:34 AM

Eh? An additional 20% is being rewarded to the initial investors and you call that not giving a shit?

That's incorrect and based on what? I don't know about the others but I invested some when I spotted this and still intend to. In terms of too much negativity in this thread... Who's fault is that? It's been totally uncalled for and to everyone on the outside it reeks of selfless greed driven by extremely short sighted people that don't seem to care too much about the longevity of this project but instead are more concerned about making a quick buck.

He's listened to people that will put more btc into this, which is the entire purpose of a crowdfund! Rules were there to encourage investors to step in earlier, but like it's been said before... some of them like myself hadn't seen this til the last minute... because this is a crowdfund (to gain working capital) he chose to give us a chance.

Come off it, it's not even been two days since the extension was given. Give the banks a chance to allow us access to our own money Tongue.

Who's fault is that? give yourself a pat on the back.

Did it make sense then as investors to turn this thread into the fud storm? Is that really how you help your investment? Congrats on that too btw.

The potential hasn't changed, infact it's going to have an improved chance of success that extra funding will provide for.

Nonsense. My bank still hasn't credited the exchange with the funds I initiated transfer of yesterday. Then the exchange used for purchasing the btc - only processes withdrawals - once per day so there's a good chance the btc won't be available before Monday.

How about try being positive so they are actually worth something.

Regards,

Your top investor.

Again. Not sure that kicking up a fuss over a 7 day extension and contributing to the fud here is the best way to go about protecting your investment. Ah... I get it... unless you don't want others to invest to protect your % of coins... haha!

You are completely missing the point.

Terms were set and these terms was broken...
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:38:57 AM

LMAO.

Alty and his scam Cloak crew are the only ones defending the dev's shady behavior.

Speaking of dev, he sure has not been present since this entire thread went from hopeful positive to pissed off negative.

Dev fucked up and he knows it. Only question know is what sort of dealings does he have with the XAI Defense Force aka CLOAKheads

There will be no refund. Literally no 'thank you dev for extending the ICO' from anyone except for the obvious shady crew.

Who wants to bet this coin will dump 60-70% within 24hrs of launch? (whenever that will be...probably 3rd week of January at this point). Find escrow 1 btc bet.  Cool
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:02:58 AM

Look at it this way, I'd rather catch the XAI dumps on launch for cheap coins. Best thing you guys can do is flood this thread with refund requests.

That explains very well your motivations for fudding.

A look at your post history and it would be easy to think you were just another paid troll.
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:16:36 PM

Look at it this way, I'd rather catch the XAI dumps on launch for cheap coins. Best thing you guys can do is flood this thread with refund requests.

That explains very well your motivations for fudding.

A look at your post history and it would be easy to think you were just another paid troll.

Just ignore J9901. He's a well known troll in EVERY thread. Go ahead and search his posts. He trolls for a living.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:22:15 PM

My two cents.  When I research a dev, I'm not looking for marketing experience.  Good developers are very often terrible promoters.  If the dev was an amazing promoter/marketer I would be labeling it as a pump and dump.  See iGotSpots.  I invest based on skill in development, not marketing skill.  Marketing is for the community to do.  The dev needs to focus on creating the product and FUD is in no way going to help the community market the coin.  By continually complaining, all you are doing is making it harder and harder for the community to do it's job properly.

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 10:19:47 PM

thank you for letting me in, almost missed this one  Shocked now need to be patient and get more on discount %%%

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:35:53 PM

thank you for letting me in, almost missed this one  Shocked now need to be patient and get more on discount %%%

The community members that know better wanted more time so people like you did have a chance to jump in.  We know not everybody has the time to scour the forums every day, nore does everybody have investment money on hand all the time and we wanted to make sure everybody had a fair shot. 

Plus unlike a few people, we arn't greedy bastards Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: