Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  Bitcurrency  (Read 75348 times)
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:34:54 PM

"You are welcome. If you post up your BTCR address in this thread I will send you 5000 BTCR to get you started. Just stake and support the network."

Hello Dev.
I download wallet.My adress - BLQH8en5aiWPgh7KgJVjaUUCGuHj9a34Lq.
I wait 5000 coins.My wallet on my pc staking 24/7 every day,week and year.I vote on novaexchange.Thanks.

5000 BTCR sent. Thank you for supporting BTCR.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:42:12 PM

I have 35,000 BTCR left to give to people who are willing to support the network.

Just post up a wallet generated address, receive 5000 BTCR from me and start staking.

We need people staking to keep the blockchain moving. It takes 503 confirmations to mature newly minted blocks so its important that we keep staking coins.

It only takes 10 confirmations for transactions to/from so deposits/withdrawals will be quick and secure.

Thank you again to all the people supporting the network. I anticipate that we will have novaexchange listing us very soon. just vote for BTCR to get listed we only need 250 votes.

Avoid Yobit at all costs, do not purchase BTCR from there. They don't have their BTCR wallet running (and chances are they never will) so your BTCR will become trapped on that exchange forever (or until they get shutdown).

tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:37:15 PM

GREAT NEWS!!

Bitcurrency has gotten the necessary votes to be listed on novaexchange.

https://novaexchange.com

special thanks to https://thecryptochat.net/ for helping with the voting, I suggest you guys sign up and check them out.

I will update you guys when BTCR is officially listed and trading on novaexchange.

I will more than likely start a new ANN thread so we can move BTCR in a new direction.

As always. Keep staking and supporting the blockchain!!
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 10:02:35 PM

I've set the daemon up on one of the servers we use for MOIN nodes so it should run 24/7. I'll leave it up with the coins staking for as long as the project's actively developed.

BBfAue8DXUD5e945n8gnqTALMW8bmaLvJp

Cheers and good luck!

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:05:09 PM

I have uploaded a blockchain snapshot to make syncing quicker

https://mega.nz/#!yhZEyCCQ!UNkavo7puR0WbE79pgpCvz2VsFY4ikEMPkTV-SeMPD4

please let me know if you guys have any issues
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:44:13 PM

wish that this coin will struggle hard and continues to soar high. i bet on this.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 02:21:24 AM

GREAT NEWS!!

Bitcurrency has gotten the necessary votes to be listed on novaexchange.

https://novaexchange.com

special thanks to https://thecryptochat.net/ for helping with the voting, I suggest you guys sign up and check them out.

I will update you guys when BTCR is officially listed and trading on novaexchange.

I will more than likely start a new ANN thread so we can move BTCR in a new direction.

As always. Keep staking and supporting the blockchain!!

Congratulations and remain steadfast to the vision of making BTCR great again and even better.

The whole thecryptochat.net community will support you.

And I'm proud to cast the first and last votes to have BTCR listed on novaexchange.  Wink

Good luck!

-jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:20:40 PM

Thank you. The network is growing stronger day by day.

I am still waiting on listing confirmation from NovaExchange.

If anyone can recommend another exchange that we could list on that would be great. I would like to avoid exchanges like Bittrex for now because they ask 3 BTC to list and you need a minimum btc volume to stay listed.

Keep up the great work guys. Keep staking and keep the blockchain moving!
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:29:09 PM

I have 35,000 BTCR left to give to people who are willing to support the network.

Just post up a wallet generated address, receive 5000 BTCR from me and start staking.

We need people staking to keep the blockchain moving. It takes 503 confirmations to mature newly minted blocks so its important that we keep staking coins.

It only takes 10 confirmations for transactions to/from so deposits/withdrawals will be quick and secure.

Thank you again to all the people supporting the network. I anticipate that we will have novaexchange listing us very soon. just vote for BTCR to get listed we only need 250 votes.

Avoid Yobit at all costs, do not purchase BTCR from there. They don't have their BTCR wallet running (and chances are they never will) so your BTCR will become trapped on that exchange forever (or until they get shutdown).
If you have some coins available, here is my address:
BBoPXE1ZhsVaXNK7cUM8yLq87M7PGwj2UY
thank you wallet ready for staking
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:41:45 PM

If you have some coins available, here is my address:
BBoPXE1ZhsVaXNK7cUM8yLq87M7PGwj2UY
thank you wallet ready for staking

5000 BTCR sent! Please stake and mine and support the network.

Thank You
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:44:03 PM

I have 15,000 BTCR left to give people who are willing to mine and support the network.

That is 5000 to the next three people who post a valid BTCR address, and doesn't have any BTCR.

Mods this giveaway is necessary because we need people to mine new blocks and keep the blockchain going. We also do not have an exchange yet so please give us some time.

Thank You.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:04:17 PM

Since 0.00000002 seems as high as the price, you will probably take a break

tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:55:39 PM

Since 0.00000002 seems as high as the price, you will probably take a break

Take a break I don't understand your comment.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:58:08 PM

Its official, BTCR has a working exchange to trade on.!!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BTCR/

The exchange wallet is syncing now so any deposits will not show up until NovaExchange is synced.

I would like to ask any BTCR holders with big wallets to please inject some volume into BTCR on the sell side.

In a few days I will be launching a new ANN.

AVOID BUYING BTCR FROM YOBIT AT ALL COST THEIR WALLET IS DOWN AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WITHDRAWAL COINS.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:07:20 PM

Ok thanks for the information

tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:57:48 PM

The NovaExchange wallet is about 50% synced now. It shouldn't be much longer until you can trade BTCR.

Thank you everyone for supporting the blockchain and keep mining!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:08:09 AM

that is some great news about Nova exchange, I'll check out how it's doing after work.

I just tweeted to Cryptopia another good exchange

https://twitter.com/fonzerrellie/status/800851290632790017

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:31:30 AM

BTCR is officially up on Novaexchange.

You can make deposits/withdrawals and best of all, trade!

Please avoid trading BTCR on Yobit until they fix their BTCR wallet. I will keep reminding people of this until Yobit gets their act together.

I will be travelling the next two days for work. I would ask those who have BTCR to keep mining and supporting the net work. I will try to keep my wallet staking as much as I can but I won't be able to stake 24/7 for awhile.

Thank You again to those who are supporting BTCR and please keep the blockchain going.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:27:33 AM

First trade executed on NovaExchange.

Its a good start to bring this coin back.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:40:29 AM

i backed everything up and resynced from scratch with the new nodes and it was done syncing by the time I got home from work 5 hrs later (pretty darn fast)

as I thought I was on the wrong chain before, so should be all good now, will do my best to keep my wallet open/searching for blocks.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: