Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143907 times)
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:10:36 AM

Hopefully, people will learn from this experience and refuse to do business with services that refuse to provide any evidence of their legitimacy. Seriously, how much more proof of a scam do you need than that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:30:32 AM

That's a shocker. I never thought it's possible to destroy a business by harassing its owner.

His mining rigs are very sensitive to emotions

WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:30:51 AM

Can you not begin by being honest ? Death treats dont make your miners in iceland disappear

rofl

bitcoinmind

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:29:08 AM

why you don't want open market for shares/GHs?
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 02:55:00 AM

That's a shocker. I never thought it's possible to destroy a business by harassing its owner.

I think Karpeles had it worse at Gox, people got on planes on flew to Japan to confront him. People lost hundreds of thousands each at Gox. I doubt anyone sunk tens of thousands with on pbmining but who knows. maybe he was harassed or blackmailed. I think if any of us were harassed, we would go to the police. We will likely never know what the truth is, more likely we will assume it was a ponzi and add it to the list.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:14:27 AM

Unfortunately the extreme harassment and threats since the posting of a Facebook profile with friends/family information has lead to some horrible losses thanks to some very shady people with unreasonable demands.  This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help.  I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.  Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

Questions may go unanswered for awhile, but that is because there is a lot of work to do.  Please be patient.  Unfortunately it will be impossible to make everyone happy but a very honest attempt will be made.

For those who are wondering, the owner is not laughing all the way to Mexico.  Losses have been substantial due to complete invasion of privacy and some very harsh blackmail that followed thereafter, involving thoughts of suicide over some matters, but there will be a strong attempt to make things right even if it is unsuccessful. 

Well, this is hardly surprising. It's a shame that us "Sherlocks" and "Crusaders" have ruined your fine mining company and destroyed your mining farm.

If you really want to seek justice in this case, I will volunteer to hold your hand and walk with you to the police station to file a harrassment complaint against me for posting your information. I've been wanting to see the new building anyway. If you're still feeling sad after that I will even take you down to Timmies for a coffee and drop you off at a therapist to get your suicidal issues worked out so the mining farm can spring back to life.

Barring that, I will offer this to you if you're interested. Come clean, and allow an audit of your books. I am willing to do one, at your location and on video if you'd like. Pay out what you owe to the people you've stolen it from starting with the most recent to get everyone up to the same % loss on their original investment.

Serious offers, BTW.
investor respect

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:40:28 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 07:18:15 AM by investor respect

bull shit pb started skimming-then he got caught skimming, then people contacted him... not before. he has no reason not to verify the farm. if he has a farm he is keeping what was bought with our money... this guy need the inside of a jail cell he thinks the he, the guy that was skimming and stealing, is  a fair judge of how this should be paid out...why the further altered payout? WE NEED PUBLIC OVERSIGHT BY AN APPOINTED AJUDICATOR NOT THIS FUCKING MORON JASON BOYDKO DECIDING HOW HE THINKS HE SHOULD GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK... thieves dont get to sentence them selves and oversee there recompance - that is the most fukd thing i have ever heard= more stealing... so he buys himself time and steals more(really pays himself) then tells others in january he will get to you=fukd.... WHY WOULD EVERYBODY NOT GET THE SAME AMOUNT PER GH OWNED.....WHATS THAT AMOUNT.....WHAT IMPARTIAL THIRD PERSON IS HANDLING THIS.........WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED NOW SO WE CAN HIRE AN ATORNEY IN THAT TOWN TO OVERLOOK OUR INTERESTTHE FARM MUST BE VERIFIED and why the skims...  u owe answers?

i hope that new car was worth it, you are going down bro
investor respect

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:54:27 AM

Unfortunately the extreme harassment and threats since the posting of a Facebook profile with friends/family information has lead to some horrible losses thanks to some very shady people with unreasonable demands.  This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help.  I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.  Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

Questions may go unanswered for awhile, but that is because there is a lot of work to do.  Please be patient.  Unfortunately it will be impossible to make everyone happy but a very honest attempt will be made.

For those who are wondering, the owner is not laughing all the way to Mexico.  Losses have been substantial due to complete invasion of privacy and some very harsh blackmail that followed thereafter, involving thoughts of suicide over some matters, but there will be a strong attempt to make things right even if it is unsuccessful. 

Well, this is hardly surprising. It's a shame that us "Sherlocks" and "Crusaders" have ruined your fine mining company and destroyed your mining farm.

If you really want to seek justice in this case, I will volunteer to hold your hand and walk with you to the police station to file a harrassment complaint against me for posting your information. I've been wanting to see the new building anyway. If you're still feeling sad after that I will even take you down to Timmies for a coffee and drop you off at a therapist to get your suicidal issues worked out so the mining farm can spring back to life.

Barring that, I will offer this to you if you're interested. Come clean, and allow an audit of your books. I am willing to do one, at your location and on video if you'd like. Pay out what you owe to the people you've stolen it from starting with the most recent to get everyone up to the same % loss on their original investment.

Serious offers, BTW.

omg . i luv mr teal. this guy is a child? "whaaaaa, i gonna kill myself, i stole your money got caught, and now i am suicidal about not getting to steal without my identity being secret" are u fucking kidding me? jay, do you hear yourself - your spoiled retarded NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL YOU ARE CHOSING HOW PAYBACK IS DONE- OH AND WE NEED TO TALK ON THE PHONE BRO a third party that acts as a man needs to handle this.

he has a very rich family - you have no clue these people are LOADED...I MEAN PB's FAMILY IS MEGA RICH. his moms side of the family is fukn living the life if he used there house or wifi or computers they are complicit.WE NEED TO BE REPRESENTED BY  AN ARBITRATOR AT THE LEAST. HEY PB IF U HAVE ONE ACTUAL ONCE OF SELF RESPECT ASK SOME BODY ABOUT THE BEST POSSIBLE SCENARIO AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH ARBITRATION-THAT WOULD MAKE U SO LUCKY ... i guess we will see how stupid you are, if u dont come begging for this outcome
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 06:00:10 AM

Hopefully, people will learn from this experience and refuse to do business with services that refuse to provide any evidence of their legitimacy. Seriously, how much more proof of a scam do you need than that?

Really the person who gives negative trust for freedom of speech?

Dude gave me negative trust for calling out HASH for using 13k of investor funds "with out concent or a loan to follow through with"  for a real estate deal I told everyone would go sour.... Then I asked him why he gave me negative trust a couple of days ago he could not even answer...  

PS It happened just like I called it. Check out HASH status now.

sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:50:26 AM

I hope you really can give PBMining customers refund, at least the customer got back his money  Angry
That's still small karma for you.

That's possible  Cool
But, it's first time i know this case not only happen on movie
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:01:11 AM

So far, response to OP has been decidedly  mild for a ponzi this size (also not very compatible with the claimed threats).
Most of pbmining customers seem not to be very surprised or upset, illustrating in my eyes that most of them knew full well this was a ponzi.
Here is to hoping the money actually ends up with authorities, as I want neither the operator nor its willful customers to have any.

investor respect

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:21:55 AM

OH, HERES AN IDEA, WHY DONT YOU USE THE GH FROM THE FARM TO MINE BTC WITH AND THEN PAY OUT THE BTC THAT IS OWED EVERYBODY ON SATURDAY EVERY WEEK- YOU COULD BASE THE PAYOUTS ON HOW MANY GH THEY BOUGHT FROM YOU and what 1 gh earns per week maybe put all the stats on a website. you could call it pbmining    Cry     
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:23:16 AM

Thank you for your words.
Why you not answer to e-mails? This e-mails have not comprise any harassments!
I even made possible an offer:

I have 115 GH/s * 0,0015 = 0,1725 BTC

Give me 0,1 BTC to   1H9VW5zpCxvq37CoxHHey8nfYrs6b1Appw   an i go, Also you can cancel my contract.

Show us that you are willing to do anything.

regards
eldorado007

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:51:59 AM

Unfortunately the extreme harassment and threats since the posting of a Facebook profile with friends/family information has lead to some horrible losses thanks to some very shady people with unreasonable demands.  This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help.  I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.  Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

Questions may go unanswered for awhile, but that is because there is a lot of work to do.  Please be patient.  Unfortunately it will be impossible to make everyone happy but a very honest attempt will be made.

For those who are wondering, the owner is not laughing all the way to Mexico.  Losses have been substantial due to complete invasion of privacy and some very harsh blackmail that followed thereafter, involving thoughts of suicide over some matters, but there will be a strong attempt to make things right even if it is unsuccessful.  

I understand that you may be upset by harassment and threats, I agree some members maybe did too much, but maybe it is time to ask yourself - how would I react if someone would steal my money, ignore ma e-mails, skim my payments and actually made fool of me? To someone 1 or 5  BTC is huge money so you cant equal all contracts, this is game where hundreds and hundreds of BTC are "missing" and you came here after few days without any word of regret or "I am sorry" or apology. That sucks man, you are only one responsible for what happened, including harassment and threats from some members. What should be next?

1.) Tell the truth about this project, ponzi, scam, mining service - or what ever you think this your "business" is (or was). All those who bought something from you deserve the truth
2.) You should return money to people - only right thing. Or start to make Sunday payments on 100% as it should be. YOUR CHOICE
3.) People deserve sincere apologies, you can not come here and twist this story around - to repeat myself - everything that happened in last days and weeks in only due to your behavior, your attitude and your business. You can not create ponzi or scam and cry about threats. This is just stupid man, or bad joke - whatever you want...

To conclude, look yourself in the mirror, give us real truth, give apologies to all and return money or start making Sunday payments as they should be, your choice man, don not cry, it is your fault for anything that happened or could happen in future, people react on all kind of ways when money is involved and when someone stoles something from them.

rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:03:53 AM

All participants were derived from cloud mining investment purposes for a profit. You are complaining about the problems you have caused to others. It's a huge amount of the contract is for everyone. I was no exception. You should do something official!
I hope so!
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:43:19 AM

His mining rigs are very sensitive to emotions

you made my day xD
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:00:41 AM

I think Karpeles had it worse at Gox, people got on planes on flew to Japan to confront him.

Yeah, they even held up signs "where is my money", Im sure that must have caused Mark sleepless nights.

maybe he was harassed or blackmailed.

How does one blackmail an honest business? Why would an honest business cave in to blackmail instead of just reporting it to the authorities ?
He's making excuses and trying to win time, no different than all the exposed/doxxed ponzi scammers before him. Sure, he'll be emotionally stressed right now, for having to face up to his own web of lies and probably having to explain at least something to his family, partner etc. But there is only one person to blame for that, and its not an imaginary lynch mob.
JBB070

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:10:02 AM

Unfortunately the extreme harassment and threats since the posting of a Facebook profile with friends/family information has lead to some horrible losses thanks to some very shady people with unreasonable demands.  This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help.  I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.  Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

Questions may go unanswered for awhile, but that is because there is a lot of work to do.  Please be patient.  Unfortunately it will be impossible to make everyone happy but a very honest attempt will be made.

For those who are wondering, the owner is not laughing all the way to Mexico.  Losses have been substantial due to complete invasion of privacy and some very harsh blackmail that followed thereafter, involving thoughts of suicide over some matters, but there will be a strong attempt to make things right even if it is unsuccessful.  

I understand that you may be upset by harassment and threats, I agree some members maybe did too much, but maybe it is time to ask yourself - how would I react if someone would steal my money, ignore ma e-mails, skim my payments and actually made fool of me? To someone 1 or 5  BTC is huge money so you cant equal all contracts, this is game where hundreds and hundreds of BTC are "missing" and you came here after few days without any word of regret or "I am sorry" or apology. That sucks man, you are only one responsible for what happened, including harassment and threats from some members. What should be next?

1.) Tell the truth about this project, ponzi, scam, mining service - or what ever you think this your "business" is (or was). All those who bought something from you deserve the truth
2.) You should return money to people - only right thing. Or start to make Sunday payments on 100% as it should be. YOUR CHOICE
3.) People deserve sincere apologies, you can not come here and twist this story around - to repeat myself - everything that happened in last days and weeks in only due to your behavior, your attitude and your business. You can not create ponzi or scam and cry about threats. This is just stupid man, or bad joke - whatever you want...

To conclude, look yourself in the mirror, give us real truth, give apologies to all and return money or start making Sunday payments as they should be, your choice man, don not cry, it is your fault for anything that happened or could happen in future, people react on all kind of ways when money is involved and when someone stoles something from them.

Nicely said man.

Why you choose to play sad little fucker? You dont reply at normally signed e-mails. You pay out less than you should have.
And your not giving answers to any usefull question.
Why try to play the victim you are the suspect dumb ass. If you are fucking thinga up people will hunt you. You could know this by the mt gox and mintpal stories. Come with some solutions rich little fuck and give some proof if you are not a scam. But for now I hope they hunt you down because you aint doing shit to proof the scam is not true.
Miners are immune to threats and words so why is the pay out 90% less?

Give us the right answers or let it be the worst christmas and end of the year for you. Its no threat just a simple christmas wish
krle27

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:47:13 AM

there will be a strong attempt to make things right even if it is unsuccessful.

Are you planning to go back GHS invested or something else you plan to be fair to the customers?
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:09:39 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 11:29:05 AM by Mabsark

Really the person who gives negative trust for freedom of speech?

Dude gave me negative trust for calling out HASH for using 13k of investor funds "with out concent or a loan to follow through with"  for a real estate deal I told everyone would go sour.... Then I asked him why he gave me negative trust a couple of days ago he could not even answer...  

PS It happened just like I called it. Check out HASH status now.

What a fucking liar you are! I did answer you and already told you that it had nothing to do with HASH. It was mainly for the posts in this thread. You were basically just slinging shit at everything, claiming that they're all scams. All that FUD was nothing but an excuse to push your own background checking service and you were pretty much trying to extort Havelock into using your service.

Here are the PM's:

Do you recall why you gave me negative trust the exact reason?

Talking complete crap about Havelock claiming it was a scam, as were all the stocks on it. Making new threads to "warn" people and spamming existing threads about Havelock being a scam.

see you do not recall lol will you please remove it if I refresh your memory?

well here is a reminders, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707341.0

See the problem you gave negative trust and can not even recall why. Broken system lol

But what I said happened happened and he ended up losing 13k of investor money on a real estate deal gone south. Hope you did not lose any coin on the deal.

It wasn't that. Checks the dates. That post is over a month later. Also, I've never even posted in that thread.

It was this shit, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647553.0.

All your post has done is proven you more untrustworthy by showing you to be a liar.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: