Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143907 times)
overdrive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:24:35 PM

Complaint of fraud against ‘contractual offerings’ by self-professed Bitcoin mining operation www.pbmining.com (piggyback mining) which is based in Canada.

Specifically, my complaint is against the following business entity

Name: DIGITAL MINING STORE
Address: 314 33RD STREET EAST
City/Province: SASKATOON, SK
Country/Postal Code: CANADA, S7K0S4
Sole Proprietor: JASON BOYKO

On or around the beginning of 2014, Sole Proprietor of Digital Mining Store, Jason Boyko set up www.pbmining.com as a ‘Bitcoin Cloud Mining Operation’ which purported to sell cloud contracts related to Bitcoin hardware, in return for freshly ‘mined’ Bitcoins - the process which produces Bitcoins. It has been stated that as well as having their own locally-based ‘mining farm’ they also have mining operations in Iceland.

After several months of running this scheme, which has become evident to have no Bitcoin Mining Hardware operational, the scheme is now running down, paying out only a fraction of what would be earned, had the scheme be producing freshly mined Bitcoins, as per the algorithm which is necessary to produce said Bitcoins.

Jason Boyko has used hard marketing incentives such as referral commissions of 10% and ‘giveaways’ to encourage consumers to promote the service to new customers. This is evidently, nothing more than a pyramid scheme, encouraged to consumers by Jason Boyko that it has been a legitimate mining operation. Jason Boyko continues to insist that the operation have been legitimate by addressing customers on the website forum www.bitcointalk.org.

It has become evident that www.pbmining.com is an elaborate pyramid scheme and has no real mining operations, of which it is advertised to be and I urge your department to look into this issue fully, as Jason Boyko has clearly reaped millions of dollars in earnings from the victims who have bought into this fake operation.

yours sincerely,

+1 !!!

wow, thats some spot on info right there..

GGWP, i hope the op really does something for the pbmining customers..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:26:21 PM

You're welcome. Please use the copy and report this criminal.

Ps. Its my birthday, tips appreciated

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:47:16 PM

HaHa once bitten twice shy

raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:48:24 PM

HaHa once bitten twice shy

Cheesy good call.

david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:50:24 PM

Happy Birthday raskul.
And, by the way: Is MrTeal reading here? I'd really like to tip you (and probably I'm not alone), please state a
btc add Smiley
raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:51:54 PM

Happy Birthday raskul.
And, by the way: Is MrTeal reading here? I'd really like to tip you (and probably I'm not alone), please state a
btc add Smiley

many thanks david. the big 40 today  Undecided

+1 to tipping MrTeal. I'd share my cake but i really like cake

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:54:22 PM

Please tip the Feds a few bits if your flush 1CkrQEuoo7vX4YKjNPkgWExnRwEp9fVPaP

kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:55:45 PM

It dawned on me very early on that with the price of these contracts, theoretically (and with the right algorithm) the owner could just hoard all the BTC and make pretend payouts of bitcoin from the very same coin that the customer paid with. I never looked into the origins of the payouts though...

raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:56:23 PM

Please tip the Feds a few bits if your flush 1CkrQEuoo7vX4YKjNPkgWExnRwEp9fVPaP

yes, they have an empty wallet i'm led to believe.

Jeremiah1

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:37:52 PM

Unfortunately the extreme harassment and threats since the posting of a Facebook profile with friends/family information has lead to some horrible losses
Exactly, how could that lead to "horrible losses"? Maybe personal, but not financial. Do you hear all those tiny violins? Nobody cares, they just want you to make right/fix the situation.
thanks to some very shady people with unreasonable demands.
 LOL, you have not met any real shady people....yet. "Unreasonable" would only be if they were trying to extort more than what they are owed.
This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help. 
Maybe not as retarded as some people assumed.
I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.
Oops, I spoke to soon. You are retarded. There will be no "case-by-case" basis. You will have to refund/or continue to pay out ALL mining contracts, or somebody might treat your body as a "limb by limb" basis if you don't revise that ridiculous statement.
Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.
 Again, bad choice of words. Needs a revision. There are certain individuals that would gladly pay $1k+ to ruin your life, even if you only stole $1.00 from them. For some, its not about the money, but more the satisfaction that somebody like you will never have the chance of stealing from anyone else ever again. It may not be wise to have a "pick and choose" mentality right now.
Questions may go unanswered for awhile, but that is because there is a lot of work to do.  Please be patient.
Unfortunately for you, myself and some others are very patient. Make sure you pay close attention to that first word, was not a typo.
Unfortunately it will be impossible to make everyone happy but a very honest attempt will be made.
Nobody is going to believe that "honest attempt" part right now, especially with the self defeating statement of "impossible to make everyone happy". Its not impossible. All that effort you put into trying to steal from people, place the same amount of effort into making sure that everyone is compensated.
For those who are wondering, the owner is not laughing all the way to Mexico.
Good idea, Mexican drug cartels would find someone like you quick, and use you for all their "suicide" runs. I'm sure some people would probably put up fliers to make sure they found you also. A billion fliers in Mexico would probably only cost us $100 american. GROUP BUY!
Losses have been substantial due to complete invasion of privacy and some very harsh blackmail that followed thereafter,
Bringing up that ol' bit again, hold up, we need to get our tissues. Thoughts of suicide? Whoooaa, slow down there charlie! Not before you pay everyone back. You don't want to be known as a little bitch in this life, AND a little bitch in death. On the other hand, knowing that my small investment went towards such a worthy cause, might feel oddly comforting. The less scumbag scammers on this planet, the better.

All that being said. Maaaaaaybe it was not your intention from the get go to steal from anyone, and you got in a bit over your head, mis-managed funds, etc. If that is the case, you won't have anything to worry about, because all of your actions from this point forward will determine everyone's opinion on that matter. You, and the rest of us, just have to hope that somebody without patience does not get to you before you can start to make good on your debt.
camsarria

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:49:42 PM

To mr pbmining

I will settle with you for 1.2 btc

Half of what i invested on you 4 weeks ago;

Otherwize in some hours i will file myself a report on the canadian anti fraud beureau; and thats just the first of many actions

You can msg me if you want this sorted fair and square
raskul

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:57:42 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 07:14:55 PM by raskul

To mr pbmining

I will settle with you for 1.2 btc

<snip>

You can msg me if you want this sorted fair and square

that type of comment is actually blackmail and illegal in itself.

either report the fraud, or do not. I highly recommend you simply cut and paste my template and report pbmining.

here:

Complaint of fraud against ‘contractual offerings’ by self-professed Bitcoin mining operation www.pbmining.com (piggyback mining) which is based in Canada.

Specifically, my complaint is against the following business entity

Name: DIGITAL MINING STORE
Address: 314 33RD STREET EAST
City/Province: SASKATOON, SK
Country/Postal Code: CANADA, S7K0S4
Sole Proprietor: JASON BOYKO

On or around the beginning of 2014, Sole Proprietor of Digital Mining Store, Jason Boyko set up www.pbmining.com as a ‘Bitcoin Cloud Mining Operation’ which purported to sell cloud contracts related to Bitcoin hardware, in return for freshly ‘mined’ Bitcoins - the process which produces Bitcoins. It has been stated that as well as having their own locally-based ‘mining farm’ they also have mining operations in Iceland.

After several months of running this scheme, which has become evident to have no Bitcoin Mining Hardware operational, the scheme is now running down, paying out only a fraction of what would be earned, had the scheme be producing freshly mined Bitcoins, as per the algorithm which is necessary to produce said Bitcoins.

Jason Boyko has used hard marketing incentives such as referral commissions of 10% and ‘giveaways’ to encourage consumers to promote the service to new customers. This is evidently, nothing more than a pyramid scheme, encouraged to consumers by Jason Boyko that it has been a legitimate mining operation. Jason Boyko continues to insist that the operation have been legitimate by addressing customers on the website forum www.bitcointalk.org.

It has become evident that www.pbmining.com is an elaborate pyramid scheme and has no real mining operations, of which it is advertised to be and I urge your department to look into this issue fully, as Jason Boyko has clearly reaped millions of dollars in earnings from the victims who have bought into this fake operation.

yours sincerely,

camsarria

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:13:43 PM

Yeah im just giving him some hours before that happens.

I will copy paste your template
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:05:37 PM

Bwhahahahahahahaha. I have no sympathy for this guy. I hope him and Josh Garza rot in jail.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
shadowsector

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:15:53 PM

so whats the details on this "recovery program".  will it even happen? and why January? why not start now? lol.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:18:09 PM

so whats the details on this "recovery program".  will it even happen? and why January? why not start now? lol.

Silly question. We are early december, so he's gotta take a loooong Christmas holiday first, buy lots of presents, and then see how much he is willing to refund and to whom.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:39:34 PM

Bwhahahahahahahaha. I have no sympathy for this guy. I hope him and Josh Garza rot in jail.
Don't bring Garza into this, they are not related.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:41:40 PM

You are right, they are both two different scams.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
gert63

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:43:24 PM

Silly question. We are early december, so he's gotta take a loooong Christmas holiday first, buy lots of presents, and then see how much he is willing to refund and to whom.

http://www.dbsuriname.com/dbsuriname/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1-Per-week-750-varkens-geslacht-in-december.jpg

many free pnd altcoins and more faucets.   https://btcpop.co/Faucet/?ref=238453
BabyWhaleNuke

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:47:38 PM

Customer #: 37876
Total Invested: 14 BTC

Please Refund Full amount. I know this is a long shot but would like to get it in here- 14BTC is basically everything I had saved.

Thanks

Hashes Below:

https://blockchain.info/tx/15c1419c43681b8a5f13d251447618d1059a90139ba7e301fb35db3e738e354b
https://blockchain.info/tx/60ed5cef6abd1ea8807411ec261ac2fb60f51336fa1b9b5f3aefb1665485caac
https://blockchain.info/tx/090f7ba14207c07434f2ae33dd244b2739f2806367e9a2d2246ba78c438ab56e

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: