Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143907 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:36:41 PM

i'm saying that this 'cloud mining operation' had no mining relating to the service which it purported to be.

'tis fraud.
I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any evidence for this claim. Only repeated accusations, all the way back to last january. Repetition does not make a claim true.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:49:47 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 09:23:19 PM by Puppet

Don't try to shame me for what I may have written in the past about a different subject, it won't work, and only shows your bullying tactics.

I still stand by what I wrote then, as I assume responsibility for what I'm writing at this moment.

So we cant bring this up either, when the next ponzi collapses and you say 'there is no proof', 'be patient', 'could be blackmail' blah blah blah ?
After how many collapsed ponzi's that you denied,  do you think its fair to bring this up ?

It's called presumption of innocence, and I strongly believe in that foundation of a justice system which does not degenerate into mob rule.

We're not in a court of law. We're talking about investments here, and  particularly when it comes to btc, presumption of innocence is just a fancy word for foolishness and failure to do due diligence. Do you presume the Nigerian prince  who emailed you saying he inherited a multi million dollar gold concession to be honest and innocent, or do you assume, like any other sane person, even without any proof, that he is a scammer?

If you have evidence (not speculation/amalgame/etc) to back up a claim of malfeasance, bring it up. Otherwise, refrain from baseless accusations, this is called libel.

You find all the proof needed for investing in the link in my signature.
THe proof needed to put Jason behind bars will have to come from the prosecutor.
onyxxerl

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:51:58 PM

You can report scam also here at the Anti-Fraud-International:

http://antifraudintl.org/forum.php
odlal

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:55:57 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 11:18:21 PM by odlal

Ponzi collapses and Kübler-Ross model sets in in at varying speeds for different people: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. Many still seem stuck in phase 1.

+1

Note to SELF : Now you might find it helpful, when / if feeling 'stuck', to take into Consideration the following :

“Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts”
(Native American proverb, Hopi)

And you can then move THROUGH the Stages of Your Grief ...

investor respect

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:32:51 PM

...you have evidence ...

never did any payouts to victims come from a mined block.
as soon as Jason was outed, he shut down the operation.

what more evidence of fraud do you need?
I don't think PBMining is under any obligation of paying with freshly mined coins. As written on the site itself, PBMining consolidates from various sources, including hardware running on different pools, as could be found earlier, as well as rented hash capacity.
Pretending that, because payments are not freshly mined coin there is a fraud, is therefore abusive.

How old are the mindless bullies which try to mob in this thread ? There are real-life consequences of making baseless accusations, you know.

On the other hand, I too would be greatly grateful to PBMining if details about the recent massive loss of capacity could be disclosed. But I guess this will have to wait a little.

i didn't say that they were under any obligation to pay with freshly mined coins.
i'm saying that this 'cloud mining operation' had no mining relating to the service which it purported to be.

'tis fraud.

i srongly disagree - i can say, without exception they are responsible and obligated to see that the gh sold exists. and that the gh is producing coins and that they are doing the mining with said gh. no spin on words can remove that responsibility from pb. he took payment for the gh. there is no excuse or circumstance to concern ourselves with other than jason
Anyayakubu

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:59:54 PM

Don't try to shame me for what I may have written in the past about a different subject, it won't work, and only shows your bullying tactics.

I still stand by what I wrote then, as I assume responsibility for what I'm writing at this moment.

So we cant bring this up either, when the next ponzi collapses and you say 'there is no proof', 'be patient', 'could be blackmail' blah blah blah ?
After how many collapsed ponzi's that you denied,  do you think its fair to bring this up ?

It's called presumption of innocence, and I strongly believe in that foundation of a justice system which does not degenerate into mob rule.

We're not in a court of law. We're talking about investments here, and  particularly when it comes to btc, presumption of innocence is just a fancy word for foolishness and failure to do due diligence. Do you presume the Nigerian prince  who emailed you saying he inherited a multi million dollar gold concession to be honest and innocent, or do you assume, like any other sane person, even without any proof, that he is a scammer?

If you have evidence (not speculation/amalgame/etc) to back up a claim of malfeasance, bring it up. Otherwise, refrain from baseless accusations, this is called libel.

You find all the proof needed for investing in the link in my signature.
THe proof needed to put Jason behind bars will have to come from the prosecutor.
Very eloquent with your words puppet. Nicely thought out.
finbad

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:04:36 PM

at this time it is appropriate to post this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:10:11 PM

I actually got a call today from Sgt Failler in regards to my complaint while I was waiting for a flight. The police are aware of this, and reporting it to them can't hurt. I would suggest that if you are going to call or email them, take some time to think about what you want to say. Letting them know there's a major problem with a lot of victims is a good thing. Making it so that you're actually slowing things down would be a bad thing, so try and keep it short, factual and to the point.
UKBC

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:19:31 PM

I have written to the editor of that local newspaper and Phoenix Star or what ever it was called.

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:22:04 PM

I actually got a call today from Sgt Failler in regards to my complaint while I was waiting for a flight. The police are aware of this, and reporting it to them can't hurt. I would suggest that if you are going to call or email them, take some time to think about what you want to say. Letting them know there's a major problem with a lot of victims is a good thing. Making it so that you're actually slowing things down would be a bad thing, so try and keep it short, factual and to the point.

Can you tell us anything about how the call went? Or must it be kept confidential for the time being?

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Zelig

Activity: 317

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:47:36 PM

Can you tell us anything about how the call went? Or must it be kept confidential for the time being?

Can someone tell me on which of the 33 pages or website, I can get the full scoop, or do I just have to read all these posts and try to piece it together?

Thanks,
Z

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
OldSpurty

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:00:23 AM

Can someone tell me on which of the 33 pages or website, I can get the full scoop, or do I just have to read all these posts and try to piece it together?

Thanks,
Z

I've been searching for a definitive explanation since I saw my payout yesterday, including reading all 33 pages of this thread. From what I can tell, reading everything and piecing it together is the best we've got right now, and it's still mostly just FUD. Expect the worst, hope for the best.
Anyayakubu

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:02:09 AM

Thanks,
Z
I no expert on this but I can try to sum this up for you. Lets look at this anology from the old west.  Back in those days your ponzi scheme was to stop your wagon outside of town, fill up your bottles with pond water, some bitters, little apple cider and what ever else you had in the wagon. Next day you be selling your magic eilixor  for one dollar a bottle, garrented  to cure any ailment. This worked out well, unless the authorities got to you first.  The trick was to be out of town before the pond water cause bad gut rot in those victims.  That pretty much sums it up for now.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:10:16 AM

I don't think PBMining is under any obligation of paying with freshly mined coins (Does HashNest do that  for example?). As written on the site itself, PBMining consolidates from various sources, including hardware running on different pools, as could be found earlier, as well as rented hash capacity.
Pretending that, because payments are not freshly mined coin there is a fraud, is therefore abusive.

You can trace incoming payments from old customers to payouts to new customers. That's what a ponzi is. It's that simple.

Buy & Hold
malphite

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:59:07 AM

Ponzi collapses and Kübler-Ross model sets in in at varying speeds for different people: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. Many still seem stuck in phase 1.

+1

Note to SELF : Now you might find it helpful, when / if feeling 'stuck', to take into Consideration the following :

“Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts”
(Native American proverb, Hopi)

And you can then move THROUGH the Stages of Your Grief ...

that last face suits me right about now.

im in the stage of acceptance.. im just going to move on cause the more i think about it, i just want to punch the wall.
malzahar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:40:20 AM

youre comparing such a huge difference on how madoff pulled off his ponzi. but yeah i get it, pbmining did the same thing.

but if you total up the sums of how much of his clients were stolen, his ponzi did a huge amount of money compared to this small pbmining ponzi.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:51:28 AM

youre comparing such a huge difference on how madoff pulled off his ponzi. but yeah i get it, pbmining did the same thing.

but if you total up the sums of how much of his clients were stolen, his ponzi did a huge amount of money compared to this small pbmining ponzi.

A Ponzi is a Ponzi. Does the total dollar amount lost really matter? There are probably are a few people who lost everything they had to PBMining. And when GAW finally fails, many more will suffer.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:39:57 AM

R.I.P Pbmining

Blah blah
MichaelNZ

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:24:07 AM

STUFF THE TURKEY'S ARSE WITH HOLLY FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

youseeberkeley

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:35:52 AM

Man ponzis everywhere, choose your poison: Zeusminer, Moolah, Pbmining, who's next?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: