Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143907 times)
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 01:06:01 PM

Did people get paid?

Reporting scam to the Canadian Mounted police: per email or phone.....

They have probably several people killed today, and need to investigate this. And here it is, a report from bitcoin miner suckers. I don't know what I would do if I was a police officer.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onyxxerl

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:20:54 PM

Did people get paid?

Reporting scam to the Canadian Mounted police: per email or phone.....

They have probably several people killed today, and need to investigate this. And here it is, a report from bitcoin miner suckers. I don't know what I would do if I was a police officer.

This adress is only for fraud and scam......read the site!
investor respect

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:31:52 PM

Just sent an e-mail to the local Police (PoliceService@Saskatoon.ca). You all should do so if you are foreigners or call them if you live in Canada (306-975-8300).

If we want them to take this case serisously, the more complaints will be the better...

good keep it coming- hopefully now that the payment did not show up more people will call
Panfilich190

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:34:50 PM

Cyкa!!!Bepни дeньги зa кoнтpaкт Customer #: 32523
investor respect

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:36:47 PM

Reporting scam to the Canadian Mounted polivce: per email or phone.....

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams-fraudes/rep-sig-eng.htm

"Always report fraud to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at info@antifraudcentre.ca  or by dialing 1-888-495-8501 or on-line by visiting the CAFC website."

good idea- i will start to include this number when i post to include this
onyxxerl

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:37:46 PM

info@antifraudcentre.ca

This is the main email for reporting fraud and scam.....they are specialized for internet crimes!
krle27

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:30:14 PM

No payoff until now..Sad 
They reply mail to me in October when I asked them something about GHS and from then up until a today nothing, and of course that does not comply with nobody ... I do not even know what today is not paid at least what little we dug.
krle27

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:47:16 PM

The interwiev back in 2014-08-06 from PB MINING

PB Mining is an ASIC Bitcoin cloud mining service with headquarters in Saskatoon, Canada and with the majority of our operations in Iceland.

We are already mining, and customers can start mining with us at as little as 15 GH/s. There is no downtime, and our five-year contracts offer some of the best rates of return in the industry (as detailed here in a CoinTelegraph review).

After getting our start selling mining hardware on eBay, since January 2014 we have been able to expand our mining operations at an incredible rate. We are currently working our way up the chain to become part of the manufacturing process rather than just distribution from our current suppliers. That’s why 80% of our profits go directly toward our expansion efforts.

And make no mistake, our team is composed of fighters. We have been hacked, and we have been pushed around, but our customers have never once had to stop mining. This grit gives us confidence we can achieve our goals of becoming a primary player in the industry within two years.

Insurance

Our customers’ contracts are 100% insured. That means they will keep earning money over the entire duration of their five-year contract. Even if our hardware malfunctions, we have the resources to make all of our weekly payouts.

This is why we named our company PB, which stands for “piggyback”: We take care of everything on the mining side, so customers can just hop on. All costs are included in a customer’s initial purchase price, and there will never be any recurring fees. We cover the electricity costs and all pool fees.

AND WHAT NOW??? INSURANCE???
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:09:29 PM

Ok, first of all, apologies are in order to Puppet, Raskul, Mr.Teal and the others: YOU WERE RIGHT, I WAS WRONG. period.

Now, i am who i claim i am, i was the biggest customer of PBmining and after a lot of sweat i was able to recover my investment, i suggest you all contact Jason Boyko by yourself and hammer out an agreement, i can testify the guy will try to make it out.

Even when i tested PBmining for months before committing a large sum of BTC (190) and made my due diligence, i could not find a reason (beyond trolling) why this could be a ponzi, however, my instincts told me something was fishy and i did not paid proper attention to it, trying to believe this was a good investment, of course i never believed the 5 year thing, however i thought that long before that i would have made a ROI, which i almost did.

I want to acknowledge publicly the service provided byt the sherlocks here in finding Boyko's true identity, i doubt that without that i would have recover my investment.

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:16:26 PM

Happy Birthday raskul.
And, by the way: Is MrTeal reading here? I'd really like to tip you (and probably I'm not alone), please state a
btc add Smiley

many thanks david. the big 40 today  Undecided

+1 to tipping MrTeal. I'd share my cake but i really like cake
LOL... If you really want to, I'd accept up to BTC0.02 to 1C5JoifDcxxnxgTTf4beS25YfW4b3AC9zK to cover the $7 I spent pulling the corporate info. Other than that, you guys keep it. I didn't lose anything on this other than some time.

just tipped you a beer MrTeal.
Transaction ID: 125a7140bf4499fdeb891e9310ad1cc220b4e2587c42dd3b0d3cca13c47a4f94
thanks for the work on this.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:21:11 PM

i suggest you all contact Jason Boyko by yourself and hammer out an agreement, i can testify the guy will try to make it out.
I hope this is a joke, and not a particularly good one. The worst thing this ... could do is to pay out those who write
first and make the most credible threats instead of paying back what is left in a fair and transparent way to all
his customers victims, proportional to hashrate and joining date. I'm starting to get really angry right now..
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:21:38 PM

Ok, first of all, apologies are in order to Puppet, Raskul, Mr.Teal and the others: YOU WERE RIGHT, I WAS WRONG. period.

Now, i am who i claim i am, i was the biggest customer of PBmining and after a lot of sweat i was able to recover my investment, i suggest you all contact Jason Boyko by yourself and hammer out an agreement, i can testify the guy will try to make it out.

Even when i tested PBmining for months before committing a large sum of BTC (190) and made my due diligence, i could not find a reason (beyond trolling) why this could be a ponzi, however, my instincts told me something was fishy and i did not paid proper attention to it, trying to believe this was a good investment, of course i never believed the 5 year thing, however i thought that long before that i would have made a ROI, which i almost did.

I want to acknowledge publicly the service provided byt the sherlocks here in finding Boyko's true identity, i doubt that without that i would have recover my investment.

How did you managed to get in touch with him ? I sent a PM and an e-mail, no answer for me. I kind of agree with David : We need a fair and public recovery program...
anbu69

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:23:35 PM

still no payment made!   Angry Angry Angry
AirWolf

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:23:43 PM

By gmail to admin@pbmining.com

I started contact with him like 3 weeks ago when all started to smell fishy...

I suppose that he answered my messages because i was the biggest customer, however there was a lot of threatening and rudeness coming and going until the payment was made, he offered to pay me in 2 days and he did it in one day.

AirWolf

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:31:28 PM

i suggest you all contact Jason Boyko by yourself and hammer out an agreement, i can testify the guy will try to make it out.
I hope this is a joke, and not a particularly good one. The worst thing this ... could do is to pay out those who write
first and make the most credible threats instead of paying back what is left in a fair and transparent way to all
his customers victims, proportional to hashrate and joining date. I'm starting to get really angry right now..

That joke worked for me...

Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:33:40 PM

Do you mind telling us how much he refunded you ? (or give transaction ID?)
Rudler

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:36:42 PM

+1!   Angry Angry Angry

Wow, nice, and all other not paid so much BTC are lost?!

Sorry, but not really fair..... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:38:29 PM

it might also work for you to rob a salesman, but that doesn't mean it's good. I don't care
about you at all, by the way, it's jason who's being the problem here. With a reasonable
behaviour he could cool down the emotions now, but this will lead to really angry people
if this is what he means by a "case-by-case basis".
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:42:18 PM

tx ID or it didn't happen.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
AirWolf

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:52:32 PM

No trans ID as i don't feel comfortable releasing that info in the open. The deal was that he paid 0.0014 for each GHS in all my accounts. And i know of other guy that also got his BTC back, i saw another amounts in the same transaction.

I am not writing this so you can believe me or not, i give crap about it, i write it because i know how lost and desperate other victims are feeling right now and maybe this will give you some hope that the guy maybe have some shred of consciousness and you may get your investment back totally or partially.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: