Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:30:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers.  (Read 143911 times)
prayoga

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 06:29:35 PM

when payments are made?  Sad
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 06:46:48 PM

when payments are made?  Sad

They aren't... if you gave any money to pbmining recently, it was used to pay other people in a ponzi. You won't see any return from pbmining.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
investor respect

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:48:25 PM

HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU POST ABOUT "TRYING TO EXPLAIN" WITHOUT POSTING ANY EXPLANATION!!!! THE LIE THAT HE WANTS TO TELL US IS ALREADY DECIDED ON BY JASON.....THAT FUCKER STOLE MY PURCHASED GIGA-HASH and NOW HE KEEPS THE BTC
onyxxerl

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:33:08 PM

Does this mean, that you will pay back all the losses of the last weeks? i have over 6000 GHS with you.....
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:34:37 PM

HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU POST ABOUT "TRYING TO EXPLAIN" WITHOUT POSTING ANY EXPLANATION!!!! THE LIE THAT HE WANTS TO TELL US IS ALREADY DECIDED ON BY JASON.....THAT FUCKER STOLE MY PURCHASED GIGA-HASH and NOW HE KEEPS THE BTC

As long as you let him.

The money is probably long gone, but look at what happened in the past to all thep eople who have been robbed and sat around here waiting for an explanation.
btcgnome

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:36:51 PM

From Analyzing the last payout.  You can click as deep as you can on the received bitcoins and you won't be pointed to the original tx resulting from a bitcoin block found (No Inputs).

https://blockchain.info/address/1PaydayTAjsppNyoWBUbVmVT2gT9efCjWo?filter=2

This entire address has been designed to not trace the original source of the bitcoins....infinite source of inputs for anonymity.
Where is this guy getting the bitcoins from is the big question?  
It seems like the our bitcoins still exist but is being withheld from us.  There's enough bitcoins here to return to the original payout as we deserved and invested.

Can we trace other ponzi schemes in progress from this address?

It would be nice if there was a bitcoin address analyzer and graphing program that could basically draw this entire linked list so we can get the bigger picture of where the originating funds really are.

btcgnome

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:38:59 PM

As long as you let him.

The money is probably long gone, but look at what happened in the past to all thep eople who have been robbed and sat around here waiting for an explanation.

Money is not gone.  Check the amount of bitcoin received on this last payout address:

MichaelNZ

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

As long as you let him.

Money is not gone.  Check the amount of bitcoin received on this last payout address:

You are wasting your breath mate ... investor respect wont listen to reason, it's his way or no way. As far as he's concerned you support his ideology or you're the enemy.
He has already been accusing me of being Jason Boyko ... I'm not the first, he has previously accused other forum members as well.

Thank goodness this is a forum and the internet and not the real world or vigilante mall ninjas like investor respect would be holding public executions !

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:27:33 PM

As long as you let him.

Is that all the money you guys sent him? Weird that he didn't need to spend any of it on miners...

And it's gone because he has it and you don't.
btcgnome

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:59:48 PM

Such a sad fact.  My retirement went bye bye.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:06:57 PM

Such a sad fact.  My retirement went bye bye.

It was gone for you when you decided to put it into mining. Even if he didn't pull a runner he would have just essentially given you back some of your money that you gave to him over time, I hope you will be more careful next time.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:15:48 AM

As long as he pays something he is not reneging on your contract

Not true. Contracts were sold with a specific payout formula. He is no longer adhering to the original payout formula, therefore he is violating the contracts.

Buy & Hold
MichaelNZ

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 07:16:02 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 08:46:18 AM by MichaelNZ

Not true. Contracts were sold with a specific payout formula. He is no longer adhering to the original payout formula, therefore he is violating the contracts.

Nice idea Syke ... I never saw a contract though, not sure there ever was one ... If you got one then please share.

I'm not a lawyer, but I certainly had to have an understanding of contract law when I studied management all those years ago.
Even today contracts are a normal part of my business life.
In a nutshell that is
Offer
Acceptance
Consideration
Certainty

To date, PBM are still paying a weekly "consideration" even though it's much less than is desirable, it's still being paid
It could be claimed that there is no "certainty" of the future for the contract, this is moot and yet to be tested, but is likely.

So on that basis, it's going to be a long tough call to prove default of contract, and frankly, I think that at the moment the ability to prove default is lacking because there is a difficulty proving "intent" on the part of Boyko to default.
Once weekly payouts stop or an announcement is made that the agreed 5 year term will not be honored is made, then there will be a clear and potentially provable breach of the contract.
But as the "offer" and the "consideration" have never been defined in "terms of the law" it's going to be a difficult case.

* hey, investor respect, is that enough for you to accuse me of being Jason Boyko again ??
If it's not, let me know and I'll try and do better next time OK ?

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:25:31 AM

I hope you dont actually believe its that easy to scam people without breaking a bazillion laws.
I'll just (re)state the most obvious, since PB was claiming to get its revenue from "other sources": selling of unregistered securities. Thats all you need to demand a full refund.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:12:18 AM

It is that easy. That´s why the psycho garbage here and at Hashie

taunt their victims. They know that there will be no consequences.

If people think that psychopaths can be reasoned with they´re

obviously totally delusional.

MichaelNZ

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:23:13 AM

I hope you dont actually believe its that easy to scam people without breaking a bazillion laws.
I'll just (re)state the most obvious, since PB was claiming to get its revenue from "other sources": selling of unregistered securities. Thats all you need to demand a full refund.
Consider one of the oldest scams ... the shell game ... everyone knows it's a scam and it cannot be won, but it's still around today ...
When it comes to the law and specifically a trial ... There is very little truth in a courts of law, it all come down to who tell the best story ... The better lawyer wins !

* Any better investor respect ? Want to name me as Jason Boyko again ?

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:23:55 AM

The more of this kind of psycho garbage that gets away

the more this whole fucking marketplace will go down the

crapper. That´s why I keep saying that a message has to

be sent to improve marketplace behavior. The way to deal

with garbage is not to pile it up in your kitchen, right ?

You take it out.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:31:08 AM

Consider one of the oldest scams ... the shell game ... everyone knows it's a scam and it cannot be won, but it's still around today ...

Not that it has anything to do with unregistered securities whatsoever, but being around doesnt make legal: http://articles.latimes.com/2009/dec/10/local/la-me-shell-game10-2009dec10

When it comes to the law and specifically a trial ... There is very little truth in a courts of law, it all come down to who tell the best story ... The better lawyer wins !

Tell that to trendon shavers.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:41:52 PM

Nice idea Syke ... I never saw a contract though, not sure there ever was one ... If you got one then please share.

I'm not a lawyer, but I certainly had to have an understanding of contract law when I studied management all those years ago.
In a nutshell that is
Offer
Acceptance
Consideration
Certainty

To date, PBM are still paying a weekly "consideration" even though it's much less than is desirable, it's still being paid
It could be claimed that there is no "certainty" of the future for the contract, this is moot and yet to be tested, but is likely.

So on that basis, it's going to be a long tough call to prove default of contract, and frankly, I think that at the moment the ability to prove default is lacking because there is a difficulty proving "intent" on the part of Boyko to default.
Once weekly payouts stop or an announcement is made that the agreed 5 year term will not be honored is made, then there will be a clear and potentially provable breach of the contract.
But as the "offer" and the "consideration" have never been defined in "terms of the law" it's going to be a difficult case.

* hey, investor respect, is that enough for you to accuse me of being Jason Boyko again ??
If it's not, let me know and I'll try and do better next time OK ?

According to this insane logic the Yankees would be able to pay A-rod the minimum salary this year instead of the 21 million they agreed to because  they are still giving him consideration.

He said he would give you the payout from x hashes, he isn't, he is a scamming scammer. If you can't see that please find someone to manage your money and your life because it's all going to be gone soon.
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:22:31 PM

In a nutshell that is
Offer
Acceptance
Consideration
Certainty

Dunno what the phase would be over there but here (UK) it would probably be classified as a "civil matter".  Same as if you have a disagreement with a shop, you cannot have them arrested for short changing you.  You take them to court and eventually you may get some recompense. 

I think we can kiss the "5 years" goodbye and at best hope they split the remaining Btc proportionally between us.

From now on, getting your knickers in a twist that "he said this but did that" is as useful as posting your account details.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: